The beach club resort fort morgan
2012.09.28 10:05 atomp95 GulfShores
Small Town, Big Beach
2011.06.04 00:22 Kiawah Island Community
I've been vacationing on Kiawah Island since 1997. Not as long as some folk, but when it comes to this island, I can tell you where to go, what's worth your time and what isn't. Kiawah is a fantastic location for a summer vacation and thanks to the recent 2012 PGA Championship and the 1991 Ryder Cup it has really drawn a lot of attention.
2009.01.27 13:20 /r/Nudism: No clothes, no problems
This subreddit is dedicated to genuine Nudism and Naturism. We align with major worldwide organizations (INF, AANR, FCN, etc.) to keep this a clean, safe space to discuss with others about Nudism/Naturism. Any sexual posts will result in a ban. Please check our "About" section for our rules, list of upcoming events and helpful links. In our "menu" section we have a list of International Resorts, Clubs, Beaches and Organizations.
2023.06.08 00:03 neevept Staying in Palmanova for a week in early July - looking for tips about beaches/clubs/restaurants.
As the title says, we're going there for a week early July, we're all single, so we're looking to have a good time in good beaches, good restaurants and hopefully good clubs / good nightlife. Any help is very much appreciated :)
submitted by neevept
to mallorca [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:50 TheDogmotherPartTwo Maison Margiela Replica $45 off 3.4 oz bottles at TJMaxx.com. 6 scents to choose from
| || |
Price is $114.99. Way cheaper than the upcoming Sephora sale or 20% brand site sales! submitted by TheDogmotherPartTwo to MUAontheCheap [link] [comments]
Scents are: Matcha Meditation, Flower Market, Jazz Club, Beach Walk, Bubble Bath and By the Fireplace.
Free shipping at $89 with code SHIP89
Since you can’t search TJ by brand, do this: choose Perfume, sort Price High to Low. They will be on the first of three pages.
2023.06.07 23:41 treeskipperrrr Which Vidanta location (and resort) has the best beaches?
We are planning a trip to visit a Vidanta resort but are struggling to identify which location and resort/hotel will best suit what we are looking for in a vacation.
We are hoping for: - good beaches (east access, good for swimming/not rocky) - good bars/restaurants/nightlife
We will mainly spend most of our days on the beach/in the water and some of our time poolside. Things like a poolside bar would be very cool too.
What location and hotel would you suggest??
Also we are in our early 30s, without kids.
submitted by treeskipperrrr
to vidanta [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:40 FoldSome4995 PLEASE CHANCE ME!!!!!
White Italian Male
Not First Gen
IB Student in Miami
GPA: 4.0 unweighted, 5.2 Weighted (should go up to 5.3 next year) SAT: 1430 (probably going to end with 1470)
Intended Major: Poli Sci, English, or Finance
AP Scores mediocre: mostly threes probably a 3 and a 4 this year in APUSH and AP lit. Good test score in IB Environmental Science. Taken: AP Lang, Lit, Calc, World, Human geography, APUSH. Taking IB math, history, environmental science, philosophy, theory of knowledge, IB LIT, and Spanish.
Varsity Rower for four years, three time state champion, Southeast regional champion, one 10th place finish and one 4th place finish at Youth Nationals. Many other accolades.
Vice President on Board of Best Buddies club at school Intern at my church for three years, helped with summer camp as well, unpaid. Worked construction going into freshman year, worked on an indoor hydroponic farm going into sophomore year, went to an olympic development program for rowing going into Junior year and I have begun working as a beach attendant for the last few months. (All my previous job experience)
IB CAS Project that involved me creating a suicide hotline for teens in Miami and have had some success with kids reaching out, I have a script and all that stuff set up and saved as well.
Not sure if this will help but I plan on milking it, I have been top 500 in the world and top 10 in the country on very popular online game and I have ran some decently competitive teams internationally, might use it in a essay to help tie it back to my success in rowing, perseverance, teamwork, etc. I understand this is a stretch but not many can they were internationally ranked in a sport and a video game I assume.. maybe?😂
Not many EC’s but I plan on getting another internship next year and I am also in, National, Science, Math, English, and Writing honor societies
Going to have 999 Service hours as well
What are the chances I can get into UF? I have FL Prepaid and full bright futures.
submitted by FoldSome4995
to chanceme [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:25 ---maven--- All inclusive in DR with the best food?
Friends and I are looking to go to Punta Cana next year and stay at an all inclusive resort. It'll be a larger group (12 adults, 4 kids all under age three) and we're looking for a spot with a baby/toddler pool and decent food. The short list so far is:
- Club Med Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Bavaro
- Dreams Royal Beach
- Dreams Onyx
- Dreams Flora
We're going to be hanging around the pool and eating/drinking most of the time, so the beaches and excursions don't matter so much.
submitted by ---maven---
to AllInclusiveResorts [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 23:24 Emotional_Sector_249 Far From Home Part 22
“The constant barrage, and constant destruction, of meteors has begun to affect our farms and fisheries greatly. It is summer on our world and already the chill of fall has set in. The world is darker, and the days bear more clouds,”
I am forever grateful for this brave firm helmet, it does well to hide my disgust. My misbegotten and shameful pride. But I cannot throw away my soldier's lives pointlessly.
“How does your world harvest from the seas, good merchant?” I asked.
“Submersibles and diving suits, why do you ask,” the Erisian said.
“If you would stop the bombardment of that fortress then you will allow my forces to use your talents and your vehicles. Your artisans and forges will work on my command. For that I will spare your world the torment of prolonged bombardment,” I said.
“If we must, so we shall,” the Erisian patriarch said.
“Good, then let us proceed,” I concluded.
More days slip through my fingers like pebbles on the white-green beaches. Three months it took for even as bad a plan as this to be put together, to begin digging the tunnels, and selecting which regiments would participate in each element of the plan. The dogs whine, and the hastily recruited militia chafe under the rigidity of drill, but each does their part, and does as their told.
And, of course, the agony of waiting. As I stand upon these rough-hewn shores, crews of workers tunnel into the fortress, half a hemisphere away. Every day I further harm this world and its people for my own dreams of conquest. Every day I expect some disastrous news, of a tunnel collapse or, worse still, that damnable satrap uncovering our scheme.
It is Nendek who arrives behind me on the windy shore.
“The tunnels are complete, all they need is explosives and we shall sink tooth and blade into the Talti,” he said.
“Tell me truthfully, for I fear few else will, or have eyes that can see truth anymore, do you believe in this stratagem?” I asked, gaze fixed upon the horizon, as if the fortress were just over it.
“No,” he said, “do you?”
“Yes, though I fear the consequences of our victory,”
“Have your men ready for their part, and I will marshal the rest to do theirs,”
Dark clouds in the distance heave and flow, almost indistinguishable in the light of a most early dawn. Wings of light crown hundreds of skiffs, scant few feet above the roiling ocean. Low to ocean’s waves, at extreme speed, early in the dawn. All ideas of Nendek.
We knew the great batteries could fire upon their horizon, so coming high or deploying from orbit would play far worse. The best bet is to fly fast, fly apart, and fly low to limit how long we are visible to the dread guns. Of course, I am not willing to throw everything into the hands of Providence. A barrage of meteors, larger than any launched in the past two months, descended upon the fort, timed for precisely when we crossed the threshold. Immediately three white beams raised to the firmament turned rock first into slag and then into dust.
For thirty seconds we endure no counterfire. More of the barrage evaporates under the skilled gunnery of the fortress. Another minute passes as white spray cools my helm. The red balls of rock are halfway to their target.
One of the beams no longer faces the sky, a fireball erupts on the far right flank. Then another as the beam pulses again. And again, and again. The enemy has noticed us.
Uuo pilots the skiff expertly, shifting from side to side and up and down all while maintaining speed. He contrasts well with another skiff in my lance that drifted too low, violently bucking forward as it contacts the water, catapulting its crew and dashing them on the water’s surface.
Thirty more seconds. A second beam begins to melt the far left flank. Forty, no, forty two skiffs are gone, several hundred souls with them. Uuo asks me to reconsider the approach, we both know its foolish to even ask.
The red rock descends ever quicker, a scant mile above the surface now. The fortress nears. The Bazan skiffs begin to give fire, a false assurance at this range. One such absorbs a glancing hit from a shore battery, sending it to the depths below.
Just as our force is reduced further and further I see our salvation, three meteors of the nearly three hundred thrown, impact the earth. One of the outer bastions crumbles completely, alongside its fearsome gun, and the other two shatter the outer walls of the fortress with dust thrown about all the sky. The dust obscures their sensors and farseers, their guns begin to miss, scarcely, but they do, and one seems to have been eliminated outright.
Thirty more seconds until landfall, the great basalt columns that will make our tomb reach out to greet me. Shore fire erupts from several prepared positions, and rakes the decks of some of the forward skiffs killing many. Zzazzuu militia and pairs of Dedege give return fire, and many silver suited defenders dash their brains on the rocks below, bathing them in pink.
Then came the rumble and the roar, a mile inland dust and flame mixed on the outer walls of the palace, and doubtless my brave Andu in gold and my Zzazzuu in black march together, anointed by my red right hand. For only a moment does my mind wander to the siege of Ranne and the great siegeworks done there, but there is no time for such reminiscing.
I leap from the skiff onto a basalt column, joined by my sworn Khorkha, and join the battle in earnest.
Author's Note: Not dead, life happens.
Audience Engagement Section? Something I noticed reading through the previous chapters is that over time they've gotten significantly longer. Not really sure what to make of that, but its certainly a thing.
submitted by Emotional_Sector_249
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:56 Ligma19870701 Ibiza 07/16-07/19
Hey fam, so i am trying to plan a day club and night club while i am in Ibiza for part of my DE trip. I have been looking at Ushuaia and Hi ibiza but then i realized they're both at night time but at least they are walking distance from the hotel.
Does anyone here have any experience in Ibiza or recommend any day clubs? I see that Tantra Ibiza is currently closed, I looked at O Beach but its like a 30 minute drive.
Thanks in advance ;D see yall soon
submitted by Ligma19870701
to Tomorrowland [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:55 ---maven--- All-Inclusive Comparison help: Club Med Punta Cana vs. Dreams Onyx vs. Dreams Flora
Hi! A group of my college friends are looking to get together at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana early next year. A couple of us have little kids (ages 10 mo. to 3 years), and we figure the all-inclusive resort will be the easiest for families. Club Med Punta Cana, Dreams Onyx, and Dreams Flora were all recommended to us. Any insights on which one has the best food, best beach area, best toddlekids pools and isn't too big? We aren't going to be doing many activities, mostly just eating and drinking and enjoying the beach and pools.
submitted by ---maven---
to PuntaCana [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:48 IamtherealMauro S/S2023 Bathing suit teaser pics
| || | submitted by IamtherealMauro to wolfvsgoat [link] [comments]
FINALLY! They have arrived. I think this collection is pretty fun. I tried to cover all my bases. The bathing suits were made in Napoli, Italy. The prints are custom made by me and my niece. I hope you dig them. Retail is $135.00. With the rewards membership it is a pretty damn good price considering the trunks are made in Italy using 100% recycled nylons and polys which have been dredged and removed from the Mediterranean Sea.
First up we have a solid for the more serious guy who wants to look good at the pool or beach. https://preview.redd.it/aw62qj03on4b1.jpg?width=2667&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=210d2cb309414c9f88b9fcbaf88b45f79d9437fe
Next we have are Martha's vineyard crowd or the guy hanging out at country club with the fam. green seersucker grey seersucker
Here we have are prints. We have added to the party pig collection and our pig has a new friend. Conversationals for the single who is ready to mingle. Also for the guy that just wants to have fun, like me! grilling pig Tropical beach pig surfing hippos
Finally we have our bling bling all up in your face Miami guy. You need a chain to accompany your gold bathing suit. This suit is for the guy hanging at the Setai or 1 Hotel South Beach. https://preview.redd.it/6lbjpe67qn4b1.jpg?width=2667&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=97356427be8551468ee2ee5a4d666b2b7bd1a7ab
I am just making shit up. Anyone can wear any of these. We have sorta matching sweats in the Barni and Bleach. Bleach is new it's a light weight B/S baby fleece with stretch. It's fucking amazing. It is with out a doubt my favorite fleece to date. The photographer is finishing those pics up now. We are boxing everything up and sending them out this week from Italy.
2023.06.07 22:48 gratitudeandjoy Nearby destination ideas
Hi there! I am looking for location ideas for a wedding to be held sometime between May 1ish and June 7ish. Ideally the second to last week of May because of my work schedule, but I can be flexible. We’d like somewhere within a 7ish hour drive of NYC that offers an enjoyable short vacation for our 60ish guests, most of whom are coming from out of town, including from Asia. Bonus points if there is a nearby airport easily accessible from NYC. Ideally, the location or venue (if a resort) would have a number of activities that guests could engage in during their stay, and the area will be intriguing/exciting in some way to the guests.
We’ve thought of Vermont, the Eastern shore of MD, and the Outer Banks (a little far, but I love the beaches there).
Thanks for any advice!
submitted by gratitudeandjoy
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:30 Mizzno [H] Games [W] Lost Ruins, Lone Fungus, Offers
For sale, for Steam gift cards (or gifted Steam Wallet balance):
*tentatively up for trade, assuming I buy the bundle
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls
- ESO Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Piglet and 15 Days of ESO Plus
- 5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel
- A Hat in Time
- Avernum: Escape from the Pit
- Bendy and the Ink Machine
- Dead Rising 4
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
- NECROPOLIS: BRUTAL EDITION
- Omensight: Definitive Edition
- Tower Unite
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War
IGS Rep Page: https://www.reddit.com/IGSRep/comments/ti26nz/mizznos_igs_rep_page/
submitted by Mizzno
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:24 Muted-Roll I went to the same club Rachel lost her phone
Opium is sitting in a cluster of beach clubs …I went there and Shikko and nothing about those clubs screamed take too many belongings in and put your phone in a pocket it can be pulled out of ..those clubs are jam packed with constant crowd shifting …I kept my phone in my hand the entire night …I can see how her phone got stolen
submitted by Muted-Roll
to macdonaldsisters [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:24 peters_burger I like to think I have pretty eclectic taste. Thoughts?
2023.06.07 22:20 barefootslavegirl01 22 [F4F] submissive female seeking Dominant female for role play
Hi! I’m a 22 year old submissive female, seeking Dominant female for role play.
I play as myself, in first person. I’m 5’ 2” 85 pounds (I’m really petite) B-cup, size 5 feet, long dark blonde hair and brown eyes.
Don’t just send a reply to the starter, say hi and let’s discuss plots and kinks, then we can jump in. Here are some starter plots/scenarios that I’m interested in playing…
The pickup: I’m walking back from the beach on a hot summer evening. The hot wind blowing my hair as I walk along the desolate back road away from the beach. Walking in nothing more that a little white bikini, the soles of my barefeet stained black from walking barefoot on the asphalt, “Damn it’s really hot” I continue to walk down the long, deserted road…
This plot could go a lot of ways, I’m pretty willing, submissive and naive, so I don’t really like anything forced. Maybe you target me because of the way I look, maybe you like feet abs target me because I’m barefoot. Definitely lots of possibilities. Maybe you’re gonna keep me all to yourself, locking me up in your basement or secret dungeon. We can work out a scenario
The farm: I’m coming to your farm in the Deep South, it’s a hot, humid, moonless night. I already know this isn’t a ‘normal’ farm and I’m not ordinary farm help. I already know what’s in store for me. Under the cover of darkness, I make my way from the town deep into the countryside. Bringing nothing with me as instructed, I make my way to your farm in nothing but the little black bikini you sent me prior to this arrangement. I spot the farmhouse and make my way towards the porch light, “that’s the farm” my barefeet kicking up dust as I walk up the dust road…
Another fun plot I like. I love dirty places so a farm is awesome. Maybe I had seen your ad online about being kept and used for breast milking, maybe you’re just looking for a girl to keep her ankles and wrists in those old rusty slave shackles you don’t have keys for, maybe you’re just sadistic and you’re going to use and torture me. Let’s work out the details!
Meeting online: Meeting a partner online is the norm nowadays, I found your posting about looking for a girl, which was very appealing to me and too good to pass up. After some email exchange, you offer to take me…permanently. I excitedly accept and being the trip to your destination. Walking to the address, wearing a white tank top, no bra, a short black skirt, white panties and barefoot, I walk towards the door “this is it, no turning back now” I say to myself as I ring the doorbell…
This is really open ended. Did you offer to keep me in your dungeon? Maybe you have an asylum where I’m going to be kept, so many different ideas here.
The road/camping trip: We’ve been planning this for a long time, a summer trip. I’m excited and can’t wait for you to get home. I’m waiting around in my white bikini, already packed for the trip with my shall bag. Considering how long the trip is, I packed very little. “I can wait until she gets home” I say eagerly awaiting you…
This is more a non bdsm related plot but we can definitely include it! Maybe we card going camping deep in the woods, or by a lake, maybe tent camping in the rolling hills and we have to hike in. Let’s figure out an awesome trip!
The BDSM resort: Being the kinky girl I am, I naturally stumbled onto a kinky resort. I eagerly book a month long excursion into my ultimate desires. I arrive and check in. Off the lobby is the holding room. A grey, bare room with a locker and bench, I close the door and open my locker. Inside the locker is a pair of handcuffs and ankle cuffs, the chain in just long enough for me to walk. I place all my belongings and clothing in the locker and close it “I should be out in a month” I say to myself, knowing there is no turning back. I sit on the floor and lock the cuffs around my ankles, followed by cuffing my hands behind my back, following instructions, I wait on the timer for my host to enter, little did I know, I’d be here much longer than a month…
So much fun. What a vacation! But what’s in store for me? Did I sign up for multiple things, where I would be kept and how? Maybe I signed up to be kept in one place and one kind of restraint/position the whole time? How did I end up there longer? Maybe as punishment for something, violating the rules of a session, a computer glitch? Let’s come up with something together!
My kinks are, but not limited to: Bondage, Cuffs, Shackles, Mummification, Stocks/pillory, Straightjackets, Chastity, Bastinado, Tickling, Plugs, Gags, Oral, Anal, Vibrators, Dildos, Hoods, Blindfolds, Pee/scat, Barefeet (I love going barefoot and getting my feet dirty, I’m a regular barefooter) Foot worship (barefeet) sensory depravation, hoods, blindfolds, branding, tattoo, name calling, dirty talk, impact play, dirty/musk, verbal humiliation, Long term/permanent chastity, Long term/permanent bondage, Long term/permanent captivity/imprisonment, Predicament bondage, Kidnapping, Isolation, Being kept as a captive/prisoner, Stuck fetish (eg, having my feet stuck in mud, clay, tar, cement, quicksand, glue, etc)
Hard limits: Footwear (I stay barefoot), animals, drugs, broken bones, males,
Places I like to be kept: Dungeon, Basement, Garage, Farm, Old prison, Old asylum
I’m sure I left things out, so if you don’t see a particular kink or you have questions, please ask.
Only looking to roleplay with females, trans or futa as long as it’s not focused on a certain body part and it doesn’t go right to that.
All characters are 18+
I use Reddit chat
submitted by barefootslavegirl01
to KikRoleplayers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:15 Low_Coat608 Need some advice or opinions on trying to be social active or introducing social aspects into my life
I'm M 23 in Utah. I have been a (very) big background character to the world and every social experience I've been in since my early youth. I feel like I get a pure anxiety rush when I try to socialize or have side conversations with absolutely anyone and everyone. I have social media but only have at most a small handful of people I wish I could call friends, but in honesty they are just people that side in my friends list and never talk or interact with me. I have trust issues with my own family and I feel like an outcast within an outcast family. I am no where near the mental aptitude to comprehend to social norms or slang vocabulary. I have lived by the Golden Rule norm with modified self life rules I follow formyself. Use to be Mormon when I was in my youth and left the church when I was 16 due to how the church was treating my family and myself. Due to all the bullying from members and kids(around my age group) in the church and other students in schools. I felt the eager need around when I was 15-16 years old to leave the church and take care of purely myself from that point forward in life. Never asking for help or advice along the way. Join the military when I was 17 ( split ops program) and was uncategorized discharged when I was 19 due to implications I will not go into. I have always been a sit in the back corner of the room and listening to everything around me. I have tried dating apps, going to bars, clubs, small resorts, and other plossible interactive social gathering styled places. I feel so much exclusion for some reason when I do try to change, and in the sad result I feel shut down or out casted from everyone I have ever met. I have tried small talk, long talks, talk when necessary and being positive with my actions to show enjoyment with other people. Sadly at the end of everyday I always get removed from any social media from people and in a in person situations as well. Should I seek a therapist for proper counseling? My health and emotional position have fallen to a very dangerous position that I feel like could go down hill at any moment on either. I have spoken to multiple doctors to try and get a non bias opinion on what I should do. The annoying part is I have gotten so many opinions from all the doctors, and I have a completely mixed position of action to take. My Financials have been horrible because cobid and loosing a healthy job and loosing the position of continuing college due to Financials and social awkwardness and self doubt on my own knowledge of most topics (mostly due to the fact people press it in my face that I don't know anything or that my knowledge on any subjects are incorrect even when I only speak about topics that I have valid facts to back my own knowledge on the topics I speak about) so in the end result I don't talk almost if not at all sadly when I am with people. I have no contacts of people I can try and speak to freely on any of this and I am in no financial position for a therapist and can't upkeep on trying to see doctors about my dody functions failing.
If you have read all of what was above I am most sorry that it was probably painful to read and possibly understand, but please I am asking for advice and opinions to do in this matter of time before I make a bad decision that could ruin my life. If DMing me makes it easier or something by all means go for it. If not I will try and attempt to reply to any comments. This post took me 3 days to write and mentally allow myself to ask for real help, but sadly, in a bad way and not going directly to a therapist or a professional.
Thank you again for reading all of this, and I await for any advice.
Small edit and apologies. I know this post is a roller coaster, and it's kinda of a depressional episode. I'm unsure if due to my lack of sociability is either said cause of the depressional episode or not. I truly want to know what I can do to go about a betterment of myself
submitted by Low_Coat608
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 22:07 crazycatlady7349 Looking for a place to stay similar to Crown Reef Resort but has Free Parking
My family has never been to Myrtle Beach. A friend of mine really liked Crown Reef Resort and Waterpark. It does look very nice from her pics and pics online however I’m not thrilled about the $12 per day parking fee. Is this common for Myrtle Beach hotels/resorts? Can anyone recommend a place similar to Crown Reef (oceanfront, less busy area, indoooutdoor pools, jacuzzi tubs, lazy river) that has free parking? Thanks so much 😃🏖️
submitted by crazycatlady7349
to MyrtleBeach [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:55 EatinSLOCal Splash Café – San Luis Obispo Location - Review
| || | submitted by EatinSLOCal to EatinSLOCal [link] [comments]
Okay, bear with me on this one. Splash Café is the go-to place for clam chowder in the county, so much so that they’ve been able to expand into supermarkets’ freezer sections with their clam chowder bread bowls and offer their food on Gold Belly. All that being said, because of an incident (that is completely my fault) 15 years ago, it is hard for me to stomach their clam chowder (or Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum) without getting nauseous. But it’s time for me to get over it and return to Splash Café to try their Fish & Chips as well as their SLO only Munchies Menu! Get Chow'd
📍1491 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Splash Café’s San Luis Obispo Location is located on Monterey, kitty corner from Famous Frank’s Hot Dogs, next to Petit Soleil. Inside are a food counter and a bakery counter with a fair amount of seating from pseudo booths to high top tables, as well as seating outside in front and to the side of the café. They also have a location in Pismo Beach and you can also buy their clam chowder, hot sauce, spice rubs, and merchandise through their website. They’re open Daily from 8 AM – 3 PM.
The menu is pretty extensive, but let’s start with the Chowder and Chili can be served in their famous bread bowl, a cup, bowl, pint, or quart, and can be topped with seafood, clam, bacon, green onion, and cheese, and paired with a slice or loaf of grilled sourdough. Under the “…And Chips” menu is 6 options – fish, clam strips, calamari, shrimp, chicken strips, and a combo with your choice of 2 of the previously mentioned options. Salads and Wraps have 4 salads – garden, seafood, grilled salmon, or fried chicken, and 3 wraps – Killer Cod, Salmon BLAT, or Cali. Tacos have two topping options – classic (lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese, and avocado ranch) or Baja (aioli slaw, tomato, jalapenos, citrus salsa, and avocado ranch, with 5 meat options – fried fish, grilled salmon, grilled ahi tuna, friend chicken, or tri-tip. You can also get a half or full pound of steamers served with grilled sourdough. Specialty Sandwiches include a lobster roll, Shrimp SLO Boy, Tri-Tip, Cod, and Salmon or Ahi dressed Beach style (Aioli slaw, tomato, onion, caper Dijon, & 1000 Island) or Original (Lettuce, tomato, onion, & caper Dijon). There’s also cheeseburgers, with optional bacon or western styles. For Vegetarians, there is a Veggie Burger, Veggie Sandwich, or Impossible Chik’n Sandwich. Deli Sandwiches – Grilled Cheese, Reuben, Pesto Turkey Club, BLAT, Chicken Sandwich and more. There’s family platters that let you pick proteins. They also have corndogs, chilidogs, and a regular hotdog.
On top of all of that, there’s a Breakfast Menu! From the served all day portion, there’s an egg sandwich, loaded tots, avocado toast, a munchie bowl, oatmeal, and pancakes. Served until 11 AM are bacon, chorizo, vegan, or veggie breakfast burritos, a cheese omelet, French toast, or scrambled eggs. On the Munchie Menu are a selection of Loaded Cheesy Tots – Morning Munchie (eggs, bacon, green onions, and other breakfast fixings), Veg out (Chik’n, avocado, etc.), Train Wreck (their take on chili fries), Get Chow’d (topped with clam chowder and fixings), and Loaded Tots (bacon and sauces). On top of all this, there’s a full case of various baked goods from the Splash Bakery. Fish & Chips
What I Had:
I had the Fish & Chips as well as the Get Chow’d Loaded Cheesy Tots! The Fish & Chips were 3 pieces of battered and fried cod (I think) paired with curly fries, both seasoned with what I believe is a mixture of Old Bay and Parsley (or at least the ingredients from Old Bay). The fish were kind of classic American fish & chips breading, not too heavy, not light either, but it tasted good. I was a little disappointed in the curly fries, not only were they lukewarm where the fish was hot, the seasoning that’s on the fish didn’t really hit the same on the fries. The tartar sauce was pretty good, seemed standard. The Get Chow’d was cheesy tots with chowder, bacon, green onion, cheese, and according the menu I was supposed to be given a side of Carrot Pepper Hot Sauce, but I did not receive any (that might’ve improved the dish, I love a dash of hot sauce on my chowder. I know it sounds gross… but it also is gross… yet somehow the combination of the chowder, bacon, green onion, and cheesy tots all work together. If I didn’t have my hang-ups about Splash’s chowder, I’m sure I would’ve devoured it faster than I already did.
Would I Have It Again:
Probably not. That is to say, I would rather try other things on the menu and not the chowder that still haunts me. I’d also like to try their SLO Boy and Lobster Rolls and the breakfast items. The Munchie Menu is a cool idea, makes sense for our college town, I just wish Splash was open at a time of day it made sense to have the munchies. The staff is always friendly, and there were plenty of spots to eat even during their lunch rush. So with all of this in mind, Splash Café – San Luis Obispo Location gets an Eatin’ SLOCal Rating of – Give It A Try!
2023.06.07 21:44 7yah_ Tips for visiting Kuwait?
Hey, we are a couple from Austria, who wants to visit Kuwait this December.
We are heading to Kuwait over New Year and want to get some more information, as Kuwait isn’t the most known place for tourism.
We already visited a few arab countries before (egypt, emirates,…) so we are familiar with the rough facts.
For us its important that we can come closer to authentic experiences (food, culture, interesting sites…) during our stay and not just the typical Resort-Holiday, but also have chillout-time at the beach.
So i have prepared a few Questions reaching out for y’ll locals:
- Which temperatures can be expected? Also water temp.?
- What traditional Restaurants or Food shops are to be visited in any case?
- Are there stricter clothing rules than in other arab countries?
- What is the best district to stay/go to?
- How is public transport there?
- How much is the cost for Uber?(or similar)
- Where do we definitely have to go?
- Where should we definitely not go?
- Better stay in a Resort? Or are there Public/Private Beaches to go swimming and relaxing?
- As we dont want to spent a fortune, is it possible to get away with lower budget? (students 🥲)
Any more tips are welcome!
submitted by 7yah_
to Kuwait [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:40 waynecochran [TOMT][MUSIC]Looking for a song I heard 5 years ago…
There is a song that I heard in the lobby of the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort early AM (between 4:30 and 9:00) on or about November 16, 2018. Catchy pop tune, female singer, but the only lyric I can remember is a line in the chorus with “fake it till you make it”. I’d never heard it before nor since.
submitted by waynecochran
to tipofmytongue [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:29 Hilwafa FHOA, I am begging for help! My HOA has left my home in such a state of disrepair that I can neither rent or sell it. Pandemic hit then ill health, I could not pay my dues and now they are trying to foreclose on me.
While this story is incredibly long I will keep it short. The exterior of my home, roof and skylight have been left in a horrible state of disrepair by my Huntington Beach California HOA since 07/16/15. I have email trails a mile long of them disregarding my pleas for the repairs for which they are responsible per our CC&R's. They kept putting it off. I pretty much gave up until 10/12/21 and went to yet another board meeting pleading that since I had not been able to work due to the pandemic (and still have not due to health issues) that they needed to repair my home of 31 years so I could either rent it or sell it. It is now 06/06/23, they still have not made the repairs and are intending on foreclosing on my home. I don't know what to do. They created this situation and are taking advantage of it.
They quoted Place v. Nabor as a means to take my property due to non-payment but nothing about the fact that the HOA is what led to this. Does anyone have a counter case to quote back to them?
“A system that would tolerate a [condominium] owner's refusal to pay an assessment because the unit owner asserts a grievance . . . would threaten the financial integrity of the entire condominium operation. … These statutory provisions reflect the Legislature's recognition of the importance of assessments to the proper functioning of condominiums in this state. Because homeowners associations would cease to exist without regular payment of assessment fees, the Legislature has created procedures for associations to quickly and efficiently seek relief against a nonpaying owner. Permitting an owner to broadly assert the homeowners association's conduct as a defense or "setoff" to such enforcement action would seriously undermine these rules.”
My understanding is that most attorneys who handle HOA's don't do it on contingency, but I don't have a penny to my name right now, the only asset I have is my home. I tried calling the city for all the code violations, the District Attorney, Legal Aid, the Attorney General site, I even looked up the Institute for Justice but none of them handle this type of case. Does anyone know about any organizations that are the type that handle cases to set new laws and right injustices similar to the Institute for Justice.
As a last resort, I may have to dump my condo and then use the proceeds to go after them for my losses however I really don't want to do that, it is my home. I have spoken to a few real estate attorneys but they did't handle HOA's. Does anyone know what TYPE of attorney would handle this or do you have recommendations for a RUTHLESS, PITBULL of an attorney in my area that will go after them with a vengeance?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
submitted by Hilwafa
to fuckHOA [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:27 hawks27-2 Preview of who the Flyers could pick at 22nd Overall
With the Flyers adding a second pick in the 2023 draft I wanted to take a look at the players who could be available at 22nd Overall on draft night. When getting into this part of the first round it usually becomes harder to predict where guys will go, especially this year when people are even having a hard time handicapping picks outside the top 3. Predicting the Flyers selection is even tougher, given Briere and Jones don't have an established track record, the team likely didn't scout players in this range as intensely throughout the year, and the fact that (as of right now) the team wont pick again until 87th Overall means that there are a lot of unknowns in figuring out who the Flyers could pick. So I will cast a wide net to show a wide variety of players who could or should be available. Have to Fall
I did a preview on who the Flyers could pick at 7th Overall
last month. 8 of those 15 players (Cristall, Sale, Barlow, Reinbacher, Yager, Danielson, Perreault, and Wood) are all ranked 22nd or lower in at least one draft ranking, so there is always the chance that one of those players fall. While I wouldn't get your hopes up on any one specific player, and there is a good chance that all of them are off the board at 22nd, there is a chance that one of these guys slips through to the Flyers second pick. Outside of these guys there is only one player that I'll categorizes as "Have to Fall". Riley Heidt
- F, 5'11, Prince George Cougars - Heidt has some high end tools that could see him come off the board earlier than a lot of people expect, but some deficiencies that could keep him on the board until 22nd OA. He has great speed and can handle the puck at speed. Combined with the fact that he is an elite playmaker makes him one of the most dangerous set up men in the draft. His ability to change direction and create small openings to thread the needle lead him to the top of the WHL assist charts, tying Bedard for the league lead. One of the big drawbacks is that he is probably too much of a playmaker, he doesn't have a strong shot and does use his shot enough, with this draft being big on shooters we could see teams taking shoot first guys over someone like Heidt. He is also pretty slight and while being 5'11 which is not really undersized he does play a small player's game. I think he'll be off the board, but if he's available the Flyers could steal a super talented playmaker. He's played a lot of center but will likely be a winger in the NHL. Wheelehouse Mikhail Gulyayev
- D, 5'10, Avangard Omsk Organization - Gulyayev had been considered the top defenseman in the draft for most of the year, on a pure talent level he likely still is with him falling behind guys like Reinbacher and Sandin Pellikka due to Russian circumstances. Gulyayev is an elite skater, not just fast but with excellent edgework that makes him able to maneuver at speed and breeze by players. He's got great hands and vision making him a dangerous passer in all three zones. These offensive attributes are combined with a great hockey sense that helps in positioning as well joining the rush and positioning. He does have a bit of an issue being overaggressive and sometimes leaving to early or over pursuing in the D zone, but those are fixable issues. He is small, only 5'10 which means he may take a little more time getting to the NHL. The bigger issue is as a Russian player it's unknown how much Flyers scouts have seen him and it's unclear how the geopolitical situation with Russian players will impact where he goes in the draft. If Russia didn't invade Ukraine Gulyayev could have been a top 10 pick, so if the Flyers like what they see he could be a steal. Dmitri Simashev
- D, 6'4, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Organization - The other big Russian D prospect, and I mean big in both prominence and statue. Simashev is a big defensive defenseman, but skates almost as well as his 5'10 countryman Gulyayev. He is great at all the major defensive skills, his positioning is great, stick checks are quick and accurate, and he can be physical but he's not an overly dominating physical presence. The biggest drawback is there is almost no offensive upside. Given how strong of a skater he is you would think there would be more offense, but he is a weak puck handler which not only limits his offense but can lead to problems getting zone exits if its not figured out. Like with Gulyayev, the limited scouting, lack of best on best comparisons, and geopolitical issues make it difficult to guess where Simashev will go, and he could even slide out of the first round. Otto Stenberg
- F, 5'11, Frolunda - Stenberg is another really interesting prospect in this range. He has tons of talent, with great speed, great hands, and a great shot. He also has great intangibles, he's a smart player, a hard worker, and a great leader. With that kind of skillset he should be projected to go closer to 7th than 22nd, but he is projected to go 22nd or later by a majority of rankings. The reason being that he failed to impress not only at the SHL level but at the Swedish junior level as well. Not being able to stand out in a pro league at 17 isn't that strange, but perhaps a bit underwhelming given Stenberg's skills, but not putting it together in the junior league is a bit bigger of an issue. While he has struggled for his club Stenberg has been legendary for his country. At the U18s he finished with 16 points, right behind the great American trio, and tied the Swedish record for most points at a U18 (tied with Willie Nylander). The next highest scoring player on Sweden had 11 points, that gap being the biggest between 1st and 2nd scorers in the tournament. It was similar at the pre-season Hlinka-Gretzky tournament where Stenberg had 9 points in five games, with a four point gap between the second highest scorer. And like at U18's Stenberg had the second most points ever at a Hlinka tournament by a Swede. When Stenberg is going he's a superstar, but even when he's not he's still a reliable depth player. He could be Mitch Marner, or he could be Scott Laughton. While that may be a wide gap, drafting a boom/bust type where the "bust" is still a great depth player should be something the Flyers (and a lot of other teams) consider. Samuel Honzek
- C, 6'4, Vancouver Giants - Honzek is another member of the Slovak prospect Renaissance, but unlike guys like Slafkovsky, Nemec, or this year's Dalibor Dvorsky, Honzek made the jump over to North America for his pre-draft year. He could be looked at like a Slafkovsky-lite, though Honzek is slightly bigger. He has good speed, good skill, good physicality, and a great quick and heavy shot. His ability to play in tight spaces and get off a quick accurate shot makes him an ideal power forward, drawing comparisons to a player like Alex Tuch. He has defense and consistency issues, but he's also a smart player so those issues could be worked out as he develops. With this year's draft being heavy on smaller forwards I wonder if a team earlier in the draft grabs Honzek, after Leo Carlsson there are only 2-3 forwards 6'2 or over projected to go in the top 20, but if he's on the board he will definitely be someone the Flyers give a close look to. Calum Ritchie
- C, 6'2, Oshawa Generals - Ritchie was oddly a player I was hoping the Flyers avoided most of the season, because I don't think he has 7th Overall talent. But he could be a very interesting option at 22nd, if he gets there. Ritchie is a big bodied but not overly physical two way center. That two-way center thing is what made me dread the Flyers reaching for him in the top 10, but the fact that Ritchie compliments his two way abilities with great playmaking, anchored by excellent vision and a good set of hands make him more than a one dimensional defense-first center. He is not a particularly fast player, while this draft class has a number of guys that aren't really plus skaters, most of the guys expected to go in the late teens-early 20s are pretty speed which would hurt Ritchie. He also does not have a great shot and often defers opportunities to shoot. It's an odd comparison, but think of him as a taller more defensive Morgan Frost. That could be just the type of player the Flyers are looking for long term. Quentin Musty
- LW, 6'2, Sudbury Wolves - Musty was the 1st Overall pick in the OHL draft and has the skills to show off why. He has a great shot, very good hands, and combines good speed and vision to be a great playmaker - all this leading to him having the highest ppg for a U18 in the OHL this season. All that in a 6'2 frame makes for quite the intriguing prospect. The problem with Musty is that he is not always engaged and can sometimes float around. He is not particularly good defensively and is not really physical. Right now he's a fairly one dimensional player, a boom/bust type where he could have a higher potential than someone like Stenberg or Honzek, but couldn't play the same depth role they could. But if the Flyers believe in that high end potential and that Torts and the Org could shake out any bad habits they could see taking him as less of a risk.
One interesting thing to consider is that there is a wide variety of skill sets, sizes, and potentials with these players listed so far. The players around 7th Overall are similar in that it's a very diverse group of players. Who the Flyers take at 7th Overall and 22nd Overall will give us a good idea of what attributes the new front office values most, if most of the players discussed are available. Reach
I say "Reach" but at this point in the draft there is usually more differences in pre-draft rankings and what actually happens. Plus pretty much every player in this draft has a wide range of rankings, with some players that are in the "Wheelhouse" for 7th Overall being ranked lower than 22nd, and every player in this "Reach" section being ranked higher than 22nd Overall in at least one ranking. So when I say "Reach" I'm referring to players ranked 26th or lower in the Elite Prospects consolidated rankings. Gavin Brindley
- RW, 5'9, Michigan - Brindley carved out a place on an absolutely stacked Michigan team and earned a spot on the US World Junior team. Brindley has a ton of skill with great hands and some creative passing, and along with a high level of speed and acceleration, and paired with a high compete level and good defensive play. This combination of factors has lead some people, such as Corey Pronman at The Athletic, to rank him as high at 8th. His big problem? He's only 5'9. He's also not a remarkable shooter like other undersized recent forwards like Caufield and DeBrincat. Outside of games on TV I actually saw Brindley live this season and he can be an absolute force on the ice, he stood out Michigan almost as much as Fantilli and can overwhelm opponents with his speed and tenacity. Maybe Briere will see something of himself in Brindley and take a shot on the little guy. Daniil But
- LW, 6'5, Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Organization - But is the biggest player listed here and if he goes in the first round he will very likely be the biggest guy taken. He is similar to Honzek in that he has great size, can win battles, and has a big shot that could make him an asset. But But is also Russian leading to a lot of complicating factors already mentioned, not to mention he has an acceleration issue even if his top speed and edgework is solid. The only way I see the Flyers going with But is if they have their heart set on Honzek and he gets taken at 21st overall. Lukas Dragicevic
- D, 6'2, Tri-City Americans - Dragicevic is a great skating offensive RHD who put up great numbers in the WHL this season with 75 points in 68 games. He's got good instincts when joining the rush and has the speed to make up for mistakes on the back check. But as you can guess seeing these insane offensive numbers on a guy projected to go late in the first round there are some defensive issues. He can be over active in the D zone pushing himself out of position, or he can lose focus and puck watch and fall behind, leading to potentially the worse combo for a defenseman. If the Flyers think they could work through those issues they may think they have a steal, but time will tell if Dragicevic turns into a Shea Theodore, Michael Del Zotto, or a David Rundblad. Oliver Bonk
- D, 6'1, London Knights - Bonk is a RHD who will likely be more of a defensive defenseman in the NHL. Projected more as a 2nd rounder Bonk could move up into the first given the lack of defenseman in the first round. But Bonk's high hockey IQ, positioning, and ability to create turnovers on defense make him an interesting pick. If the Flyers are dead set on a defenseman with this second pick, and don't want to risk taking a Russian, I could easily see them taking Bonk over Dragicevic. Goalies
Taking goalies can certainly be risky in the first round. Recently first round goalies have been fairly hit and miss with guys like Jake Oettinger and Spencer Knight looking like potential franchise goalies, Samsonov looking streaky or serviceable, and the jury still being out on Askarov, Cossa, and Wallstadt but they are each showing mixed results. Still, with the Flyers potentially moving Hart or at least thinking about it, now would be the time to look at drafting a goalie considering their longer timelines and the fact that there are some pretty talent guys available. The Flyers not having another pick until 87th could also affect this as the three top goalies listed should all be off the board by then. I'm going to look at three goalies who all have potential to be first rounders, though it's unlikely more than any one guy ends up in the first round. Michael Hrabal
is a 6'6 Czech playing in the USHL. He put up solid numbers for a pretty terrible Omaha Lancers team and very good numbers for an underwhelming Czech U18 team. He is very fluid in his motion for such a big guy and uses that size when battling to make saves. He will be playing at UMass next season who is noted for usually having a strong defense. That could allow him to develop without having to keep his team in games. Carson Bjarnason
is the archetypal goalie. 6'3, great at tracking pucks, and great moving around in his crease. Like Hrabal he played on a bad junior team with the Brandon Wheat Kings, and while his stats weren't impressive most places I've see say he has all the skills to build into the perfect pro goalie. He'll also likely backstop Canada's world junior team the next two seasons. Trey Augustine
- Speaking of starting for World Junior teams, Augustine has already won a Bronze medal at World Juniors for Team USA, along with winning Gold at the U18s. At 6'1 Augustine is a bit undersized, and with any undersized goalie that means his positioning, agility, and reactions need to great to compete at a high level. If Augustine was 6'3 I think he would be a shoe in for a top 16 pick as his athleticism and precision make him a great puck stopper. Augustine will be joining Michigan State this upcoming season, re-teaming with his former NTDP coach who has started drawing some of his old players back through the transfer portal. Augustine could turn Michigan State into a force to reckon with in a tough Big Ten. Who Should/Will They Take
A couple of things I want to mention. One is I think there is a chance the Flyers move up or down, they have assets and depending how things shake out as it gets closer to their pick they could jump up or slide back. Also, I know a lot of people will believe that with two picks the Flyers should take a forward and a defenseman, but given the players available I don't know if the Flyers should go in with that logic. Reinbacher and Sandin Pellikka are both more middle first round pick type players than 7th Overall and I think it would be mistake to reach for them. Similarly, outside of the Russians, Dragicevic and Bonk are more late first/early second round players and the Flyers would have to reach past more talent and well rounded forwards to get them. And frankly I don't think the Flyers will take one of the Russians, based largely on the fact they probably haven't scouted them as thoroughly as they'd like.
Who I think they'll take and who I want them to take is actually the same person, Otto Stenberg
. The Flyers usually have more eyes and put more emphasis on international tournaments where Stenberg has shined. If he's off the board the guy I'd be most interested in is Gulyayev
, but the guy I think they'd go with is Ritchie
, but if Ritchie is also off the board I think they actually go with Bonk
For the draft overall, I think the best value for selection would be if Michkov and Gulyayev fell, the Flyers would be getting a first overall talent (in most other years) and a top 10 talent at 7th and 22nd. But I think there is little chance the Flyers take any Russians and almost no chance they take two. My ideal situation would be to take Zach Benson
at 7th OA and Otto Stenberg
as 22nd OA, while I think Ryan Leonard
at 7th OA and either Stenberg
or Calum Ritchie
at 22nd OA is who they will take. Actually, between this and my 7th Overall preview I've covered 29 players, so the Flyers will probably take one of the few guys I didn't cover like Nate Danielson or Ethan Gauthier haha.
submitted by hawks27-2
to Flyers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 21:23 falconslap16 ISO local riders
I’m located in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Florida area. Looking for local Navi owners to ride around with.
submitted by falconslap16
to hondanavi [link] [comments]