Coffee shops wallingford ct
bikes for seattleites
2012.08.21 05:04 randonneuse bikes for seattleites
A resource for Seattle bicycle specific events and information, and a place for the Seattle bicycling community to gather. This is a good place to post about group rides, questions about Seattle bike shops, Seattle biking news (like a bike lane closure or opening), bicycling related political events/news/meetings... etc.
2023.05.31 00:05 Gandsy [Question] Coffee Shops in South Korea
Hi all! I'm visiting Seoul and Busan in June. South Korea is famous for its coffee shops. I'd be grateful if anybody can recommend their favorites! Thanks!
submitted by Gandsy
to Coffee [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:51 thisisharis Feeling all alone in this world, no one to turn to. Not technically depressed but super anxious most of the time, LONELY and most of all SUPER SAD! Any suggestions?! (backstory included)
This is my first time writing about this or even speaking about this so here it goes:
Backstory: Male 30 Years Old, Pakistani, Born/Raised in Chicago, but spent a few years in Pakistan as well (around 5 years) so I'm pretty in tune with my culture and even religion (aka going to the mosque, dressing appropriately etc.). I ended up going to college at 18 in Michigan (fam ended up moving back to Pakistan around that time) so it was just me. I still visited almost every summer but only for a month or so.
In college, I was pretty popular (kinda) played div 1 soccer, amateur boxing, was in a fraternity, knew ALOT of people and it was an awesome experience overall. After grad I moved back to Chicago for work (work in finance) and life was also great at the time. I did start getting a bit anxious here and there, but it wasn't much since I was super busy normally with work, going to the office, friends, the city life overall. It usually crept up when I had too much caffeine haha but I NEVER felt how I feel now (will go into it below) and sometimes I even WELCOMED anxiety since it helped me put things in perspective, motivated me or whatever.
Anyways, fast forward to around 2020 and my parents decided to move back to the States... RIGHT before the pandemic started. They ended up moving to Michigan this time since they were kind of over the city life. When they moved in around Jan/Feb, I was still working in Chicago but I still saw them every other weekend (only a 4 hour drive). Come March/April and we were basically able to WFH indefinitely. So instead of paying 3/4K in rent per month, I thought of all the money I could save, and decided to move in with my parents instead (since I could WFH) and Airbnb my place out (which is what I did).
Now, after moving to Michigan. Of course I know some people in the State since I went to undergrad here, but due to COVID i wasn't really meeting up with people. Fast forward a few months, I started getting a bit more into Islam thankfully and the company I was keeping wasn't the 'best' per se. None of my friends were Muslim (or desi) for that matter, but also NONE of my friends ever forced me to drink, offered me drinks or anything of that sort either. They all knew I was Muslim and didn't do that stuff, but we just kicked it in general like normal people do (minus the drug/alc. for me). Anyways, a few years after graduation a lot of my friends just spread out (TX, NY, Canada etc.) and we started growing apart (kinda). Like they would hit me up, we would chop it up and all but it wasn't any 'deep' conversations or sharing feelings etc. During COVID we talked on and off but everyone kinda started drifting away (people getting married, moving away, etc.). Fast forward to today, I literally don't talk to anyone and feel like there is absolutely NO ONE I can share my feelings with, discuss things with, talk to about my day, life, future or ANYTHING at all. For SURE I can still call/text my friends, and sometimes they would hit me up too but it's all surface level convos and nothing deep. I just feel like I don't have any TRUE friends in that sense. Like I'm their friend, they know I'm there for them, and while they would be there for me too if something crazy happened (just as an example if I needed money or something) BUT the aspect of not being close enough or feeling close enough has left me super SUPER alone. I would meet up with one or two people on and off now that COVID is pretty much over, and WHILE I am with them everything is chill. I don't even feel sad, anxious or anything of that sort. Like those thoughts don't even come to mind. It's legit driving me insane!!
Secondly, when I moved to Michigan to be closer to family - the thing is I'm not super close with my parents. Like I know they love me, care for me and all that good stuff, but I just can't FOR THE LIFE OF ME talk to them about anything deep or share my feelings or emotions or ANYTHING of that sort. Like EVER. I have tried but nothing comes out, IDK I feel so stranger like around them. Maybe it's the pandemic talking, feeling alone, having no friends, social life piling up and then being at home with them almost 24/7 while I WFH etc. could be adding to it (I'm sure it is) but even still I just feel SUPER SAD because of it. Like I'd leave the house to get some work done from a coffee shop but will dread coming back home.
I feel SUPER SAD, like I have NO ONE to talk to on a deeper level, NO ONE I can share my feelings with, NO ONE I can turn to or anything of that sort. I have started praying and will start doing adhkar from the 1st of June, hoping to make this the most productive summer iA.
But wanted some advice, suggestions and help from people on here on what I can do, should do? This can be anything, where to go to make friends, meet people (and please don't say the mosque, because it's normally only older people where I am and it's creepy AF tbh to walk up to people my age and be like 'hey wanna be friends?'). I do go to the gym and stuff, but again I have 'acquaintances' but no FRIENDS.
Anyways, I feel super sad, feel like crying and feel SUPER alone. Any help would be appreciated!
PS: I tried therapy a few times, not for me. Don't like taking meds since some days are just fine but then others are super bad and plus it's not depression as per the doctor (appetite is there, still enjoy watching movies, working out, studying, doing really well at work etc.)... it's just that I AM SADDDDD, ALL ALONE and don't have anyone to talk to ))))))):::
PPS: I work in finance, make good money and am DEFINITELY exploring the option of shaadi now that I'm financiall secure mA. But that's not something that would happen right away, so apart from that anything else would also help in the mean time please.
PPPS: things might not flow but just put everything out there, so if you're confused or have any clarifying questions I'd be happy to answer.
JazakAllah! Thanks in advance!
submitted by thisisharis
to MuslimLounge [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:34 jhk84 First time playing. Going in blind. Just beat the 4th Palace here is wave 4 of my way off predictions.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
I actually wrote up a post right after the 4th palace. Then I played a bit and they dropped so much more info that I had to toss it. Tomorrow is the trip to Hawaii so I thought this was a good point to stop and make another round of predictions.
The 4th palace is my favorite so far. There was so much symbolism to look into and I really liked the whole cursed gem bit. The end boss was a little annoying.
Things are really picking up pace. I had so many questions that were answered like 20 min later. They're really starting reveal some important details.
This is what I have as of now. In addition to my way off predictions there are also a few bits of info I'm that I'm not sure how they fit yet and some general impressions. I tried to keep it short (I failed).
Please no spoilers for any of the Persona games. This is my first and I plan on picking up 3/4.
After Palace 1 predictions : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13odesi/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_my_horribly/
After Palace 2 prediction : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13q3q9j/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
After Palace 3 predictions: https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13sl0vp/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
Futaba/Alibaba and somehow Morgana
---tinfoil hat time---
- The squid girl from the movie finally gets a name.
- Futaba's mom is the curry lady (Wakaba)!
- the phone call Sojiro had about a printer not being the right one makes soooo much sense now. I knew he was taking care of someone but I thought it was an old lady. Honestly thought there were going for a cheap laugh were she kept on printing out pictures of snowball or something.
- translated some of the binary on the walls of her palace into ASCII looking for a secret message but they were just the same odd symbols that were on the doors and such.
- Futaba picked Alibaba as her hacker alias. before we get to see the whole Egypt / pyramid theme of her palace it seemed like a really odd choice.
- It could be just a cool name that the writers picked but "Chekhov's gun" states that every element introduced in a story should be necessary to the plot. If the gun isn't going to be fired then the audience doesn't need to see it being loaded - or something like that.
- It got me thinking and for sure I remembered the name Alibaba but had forgotten the details of the story. I did a quick search and was able to find the story pretty easily.
- Short version : Alibaba was a dude who stole a bunch of riches from some thieves. Alibaba is living the good life when the thieves track him down and make plans to kill him. The plans are stopped by Alibaba's slave who kills the thieves.
- Alibaba's slave was named .... wait for it .... Morgiana! Mind effing blown! That's way too similar to Morgana not to be important.
- Morgiana was female. Early in the game Ann ask Morgana if it's a boy or a girl. It says of course it's a boy, but it also says that it is human.Morgana might be the Male version of Morgiana but this throws it's gender into question too. It's not like anyone had checked between it's legs as far as I can tell. (also where does it do it's business I haven't seen a litter box).
- Add to this the "birth" flashback that Morgana had
- Morgana is an unwilling servant (aka a slave) to the big bad which is trapped in the deepest part of mementos
- The big bad was able to squeeze through the crack in his prison just enough to deposit a small amount of it's power in the metaverse this power took the form of Morgana.
- The Morgana in the dream had yellow eyes. still going with yellow eyes = metaverse native.
- He was programmed to want to find the deepest part of Mementos at all cost so he could free the big bad.
- His attraction to human desires was not intentional. He got sidetracked from his mission and got caught by Kamoshida.
- Meeting joker was a stroke of luck.
- He keeps telling us that he's using us for his own goals and that he just needs pawns.
- We're made to think that this is just a defensive move to avoid talking about his real feelings but I see a perfect opportunity for a "I told you I was just using you all" scene after the big bad flips some switch later on.
- Most of Morgana's battle functions are getting replaced by other members. Makoto and Futba are both doing the combat calls now. Morgana will leave the party soon.
- Something will happen to Morgana that will flip his switch while the PT are in Hawaii
- Morgiana killed the thieves.... The big bad will take control of Morgana at one point and we will have to fight shadow Morgana or something to get the cat back.
- Was almost thinking Morgana could be the one who betrays us but no one can understand him and even Akechi would have trouble selling the whole "my informant is a cat" thing to Sae.
- A big problem with Kasumi is we know shes going to be a badass by the time the casino heist comes around but right now she's the complete opposite of the person who saves Joker. This isn't like Makoto who is a bad ass and was just holding back. Kasumi is 100% a wet noodle right now.
- Add to that the my weak self relied on you so much line and there is little doubt she has a split personality disorder of some sort.
- They also dropped a major clue for Kasumi after the 3rd palace. She had a sister who died.
- My fist thought was she never had a sister and just had two distinct personalities that were separate but equal to each other. Each would take control at different points and her mind created a fake sister to explain any inconsistencies with her memories. At some point one of her personalities (the sister) was repressed.
- The problem with this is her interactions with joker she doesn't seem like a totally different person just more sure of herself. like her week self is the Kasumi we know now and her complete self is the one we fight with.
- She could have really had a sister and the trauma of the loss sent her into a downward spiral of depression. So *someone* did something to her to repress the negative emotions.
- Her gymnastic slump is important. what ever was done to her was the cause of her slump. Shes missing something of herself which is why she says that her body doesn't move the way she wants it to.
- Current theory is some part of her is locked away. It's not separate, but a piece of the whole person that we fight along side with at the casino. At some point between now and then her two halves will join.
- This brings up the question of what's up with her dad? Unless your some sort bad person wouldn't you notice such a drastic change in your kid?
- Either dad works for the government and was ok experimenting on Kasumi or he somehow thinks whatever was done to her was for the best . Like her current state is better than what was before so this is the cure.
- explains why she transferred schools. He dad claims to work at a TV station (could be a cover). It's not like he would have to move for a new job. If she had a major personality change then her old classmates and teachers would notice. this would cause Kasumi to question her reality which could cause it to fail. moving to a new school removes this issue.
- This would have to go above standard therapy. Either hypnosis or cognitive psience.
- something is going to happen to her dad. we got the glasses shopping scene to show us how close they are. This will be her motivation for going into the metaverse.
- when her persona awakens the mental barrier will be taken down.
- She only has a 5 star confidant rank. It's not like Maruki who still has his card symbol but won't advance till the story does.
- The other 5 starts will be with her "other" personality. After whatever was done to her is undone she's going to be a mess and will turn to Joker.
- something will happen to her while we are in Hawaii. Only reason for her to let us know she was leaving the country of a bit. she might not actually be leaving the country and just be having more mental work done on her.
- He want's to legit help people.
- Thinks that traditional therapy is not effective enough. Want to develop a medicine or medical procedure to actually fix people's negative emotions.
- with the introduction of cognative psience we now know the method that he's going to use to attempt this. (could be he already did a test run or two).
- Although his intentions are good things are going to wrong very very wrong.
- After the 2nd exams he talks to joker about not meeting peoples expectations. This comes right after some girls were gossiping about Kasumi in the halls.
- Total misdirection. Since the phantom thieves are making all sorts of waves, the Agency is putting pressure on him to complete his research. This will lead to mistakes being made.
- Eventually his logic will change to "It's better to feel nothing than to feel pain" - this will be his I still think I'm a good guy logic.
- Unless he is also a persona user then were going to visit his palace.
- The first time Joker goes to see Maruki he runs into Kasumi and she tells Joker that she has been seeing Maruki for some time.
- Add to that the line Sae's Boss says on 6/23 "This incident happened at the school you're supposed to be presiding over..." and we have a clear connection from Sae's Boss to the principle at Joker's school.
- He also seemed to be bothered that the Kamoshisa change of heart happened at Shujin like he was aware that something special was going on there.
- This set off all the alarms. The new girl who happens to be a badass persona user transfers to the school and a month later her doctor gets assigned to the very same school. He was hired by the principal who just happens to work for Sae's boss. Sae's boss knows of the metaverse and so does Maruki.
- Maruki was assigned to Kasumi's school to keep tabs on her and make sure whatever he did to her stuck. The Kamoshida incident was just the excuse they needed to bring him in.
- He either developed cognitive psience on his own or was giving Wakaba's research by the Agency.
Twins / Butterfly Lady
- he has to be the one who betrays the group.
- Keeps putting idea's in Sae's head
- At some point Sae will catch on that Akechi is messing with her.
- working with Shido but not for him. Has his own goals or works for the big bad.
- says he has to catch the PT "for the sake of my justice" combine that with the arcade scene where he ask joker what kind of justice he believes in and Akechi is def bad. He's not after "justice" but "my justice" which sounds a lot like revenge. Has something to do with his father. If the PT crew keep operating they're going to ruin his chance for revenge.
- He will frame the PT by sending a fake calling card and then killing that persons shadow.
- The number of new confidants that unlock after the 3rd palace was a bit overwhelming but It did give me plenty of chances to watch the new confidant unlock scenes. It got me thinking about what it actually says. Just picked the fortune confidant for this but any would have worked.
- I am thou, thou art I - we are one and the same
- thou hast acquired a new vow. - you just unlocked a new confidant. to quote Jose "Good Job!"
- It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity. - butterflies have wings also still talking about Joker "thy chains of captivity". We are like a caterpillar and when we obtain out true power we will become a butterfly (not literally). the chains could be a the cocoon that the butterfly breaks out of.
- With the birth of the Fortune Persona I have obtained the winds of blessing that - creatures with wings (like a butterfly) ride the wind. Is now referring to herself in this line "I have obtained..."
- shall lead to freedom and new power..." - It's over 9000!
- The butterfly lady is our persona or at the very least out power levels are connected.
- Part of the butterfly lady's power is sealed in joker. Was not intentional but will be the key to rejoining the twins.
- When there is a fusion alarm the twins do this adorable back stretch where one kicks her legs. They then do this weird like side stretch that looks like the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z.
- Not working for the thing that made Morgana.
- Morgana had no knowledge of the skill cards and his mind exploded when joker captured the pixie.
- Even though he's not bad he's still not good.
- Has some cosmic role to fill. His job is to prepare for the final battle. He doesn't care who wins just as long as the fight occurs.
- Gave Akechi the metaverse nav but Akechi betrayed him and went rogue which is why he went looking for a new recruit. He took on the twins after so the same mistakes wouldn't be make with joker.
- Says joker will fight someone with powers very similar to his (jokers) own. Akechi has the wildcard too?
Sae's Boss / Shido
- For the record Joker defended him and never once thought he was abusing Futaba.
- Met Wakaba when he worked for the government.
- Feels guilty that he didn't do anything when she said she was going to die. Was he in a position to do so? What did he do for the government?
- After Wakaba was killed he suspected his own government were behind it and left in disgust.
- Sojiro is just awesome. He would take a bullet for any of Joker's friends and die happy knowing he saved someones life.
- He will be the getaway driver after the PT crew breaks joker out. He's the only person we know with a car.
- They refer to it as the metaverse and not the cognitive world. could be the writers just didn't want to add a new term without context or they gained they're knowledge of the metaverse from an "other worldly" being.
Opening Casino Heist
- Is in the opening movie both the heist scene and the smash the city part. Will be joining up.
- Ran in to her in the hall at the star of the game she was labeled as a senior
- Riding in a limo. daddy is loaded.
- At the park cleanup she asked Mishima for the bottle cap so they can be used for medicine. She is seen watering flowers at the school also. What we should take away from this is she's a really good person. We need to know see that she's super duper good because her dad is bad like really bad.
- daddy's money is dirty money and she knows it or at least suspects.
- We will change daddy's heart and make him admit his evil ways.
- Her dad is the Shido.
- We don't know when she's going to join up or if the casino heist is her first. Stealing her dad's heart will prob be her first mission so the fact that shes on the comm at the start of the game isn't too much of a problem with her dad being Shido.
- on 7/29 Morgana says "But it's true that an observant criminal could have a true to reality city in their Palace."
- The opening casino heist wasn't in the real world but was Shido's palace. His palace just included a 1:1 of the city in it. He also says in the scene at the start of the game where joker has a flashback that he owns the cops. Would make sense that the shadows in his cognition would take the form of the police and security guards. The 2nd palace had two types of shadows (male and female) and the 3rd/4th had people/dogs. Multiple types of shadows is not unheard of
- Also looks like we did manage to steal his treasure but not sure if they were able to get it out.
- We don't actually see joker get taken in by the cops. It's possible that the traitor grabbed us after the shadow cops took us down and turned us in to the real world cops. Doesn't mean the world's can't be merging but my reasoning for it is off.
- One thing that bothers me is when they ask if everyone remembers where they have to meet up. Why was joker separate from the rest of the PT? The PT all leave the metaverse together so far. Could just mean where they're going to meet up near the exit (if there is an exit with the palace being the whole city). Hoping for more clues to clarify this.
- not going to betray us. he almost fell to the dark side and I haven't seen the conclusion of his story but seems like he's not going to an issue.
Best Girl current rankings
- Nothing is set yet no decisions have been made just the current rankings.
Best Bro current rankings.
- Makoto - the scene where the lights go out and she grabs jokers leg just made her more endearing. Her driving skills saved the crew after Palace 4. Could beat Kamoshisa in 1v1 volley ball.
- Futba - who doesn't like a quirky redhead. Her being Boss's adopted daughter could be a good thing as he seems to like Joker at this point in the story so he wouldn't have to give him the whole "let me show you my gun collection" talk. Although I'm thinking shes more like the quirky best friend type then best girl material (so sorry Fatuba Fans plesedonthateme)
- Dr.Death - shes a doctor who really cares about her work. Cares more about helping the little girl then getting the credit for it. She basicly broke down when she thought the girl was dead. Also SP Adhesives are amazing.
- Kasami - 100% little sister vibe while Futaba has potential to move up in rank Kasami is stuck in the sister zone. Who knows maybe her "sister" is more interesting.
- Fortune teller- Still a nice person despite the way she was treated. A but gullible though. I could see her sending all of Joker's savings to a Nigerian prince.
- Chess Girl (I know it's not chess) - mid tier maybe she well get more interesting.
- Ann - Not even in the running really because She's going to end up with Ryuji. If Ryuji wasn't around I would say shes not the bightest bulb in the pack. shes not dumb and seems to at least have passed her exams but we have honor student Makoto and super genius Futaba to compare her to. She is empathetic and has a high emotional intelligence. No way shes going to make it as an Actress with her (lack of) skills I cringe every time she tries. She would make a great councilor though with how she relates to people and to seems to be able to get along with everyone. She could also make it in professional sports with how high she was able to throw Mona after the 4th palace.
- Kawakami - Yes she's ranked lower than someone who is not even in the running. First off she lied about her sister WTF! She just seems like a mess. Her clothes don't fit and her hair is never brushed. She is stuck in "the help" tier. Keep her around for laundry and coffee.
Best Kitty current rankings.
- Ryuji - dude is our bro 100% He's the bad influence with a heart of gold and will stick with Joker to the end. He's the Ron Weasley to Joker's Harry Potter. He would be the most fun to go drinking with.
- Yusuke - you will only ever be his 2nd best friend. His true loyalty lies with art. If Joker was hanging off the side of a cliff and Yusuke had to make the decision to save Joker or paint the perfect sunset it would be a real nail biter to see what he decides.
- Mishima- Once he gets over himself he's going to be fine. He's like a more wimpy less fun Ryuji.
- Akechi - he's too full of himself. He always like "ugh I'm just sooooo popular I can't do the little people things like you do" Hanging out with him you would only ever be "Akechi's friend". His sweater vest is dumb.
- Snowball - he didn't deserve to go out like that.
- Morgana - is a spy and slave of the big bad. Also needs stop hitting on Ryuji's girl.
submitted by jhk84
to Persona5 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:33 notaperfume Saan masarap tumambay nang mag isa?
I have lots of free time and sawa na ko sa coffee shops/museum. Near QC/Manila lang sana para accessible pag nag commute.
submitted by notaperfume
to adultingph [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:30 thatonelambs When to reapply
I was terminated from Starbucks in 2020 when I was 19. I was a shift lead and I don’t want to apply for that position again just a normal barista position. Why did I get fired? I had closed the store early (took everything to be washed) like 3 minutes before close and I guess the customer who wanted to order was a prior partner from a different store. They told me they wanted my supervisors number (not knowing I was the supervisor) and as a dumb 19 year old gave them mine. Honestly, I regret the decision and should have given them my managers number but wasn’t thinking about it. When they fired me however they said it was because I “told customers out frapp machine was broken” which wasn’t true but whatever. It’s been 3 years now and I just want to work at a Starbucks again. Or even just a coffee shop. So I was wondering if anyone knew how long I had to wait before reapplying to the company.
submitted by thatonelambs
to starbucks [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:25 zeitness Party at CCI tomorrow!
submitted by zeitness
to lexington [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:22 NinjaRadiographer John Wicks entire Timeline from Chapter 1 to Chapter 4 (updated) Part 1 of 2 (Chapters 1 and 2)
So, I had quite a few messages from people asking when I was going to update this to include chapter 4 and finally it was released on download in the UK (29th) so I could finally watch it and get around to it because I haven’t seen it until now. I’ve kept the original timeline here because I’m quite happy with it and I’m just adding on Chapter 4. I will add someone messaged me that during chapter 3 when the assassins are getting the kill order to kill John there’s a brief shot of an assassin’s phone saying the date was December. I’m happy to go with this because I think the first 3 films are set around October-November time but we see no x-mas stuff anywhere in chapter 1 to 3 so its debateable if you want to call this an x-mas film like Die Hard. Also, I watched an interview with the director this morning and he states that he thinks the first 3 films are about a week and a half but wasn’t certain which I feel gives my timeline some authenticity and accuracy.
P.s Ive had to break this down into two parts because the character limit is 40,000 characters and ive gone well over that
Warning Major Major spoilers for these films are here because I detail out the plot as I go.
A couple of assumptions are made. Fights scenes are probably longer than we seen on screen and often because of the pacing of the film we don’t need to see John get from point A to B. Conversations also probably took longer than we see if they are walking from area to area and discussing things. Location distances also take time to get to and from places and I don’t know where locations in New York and around the world are so I’ve made a lot up at a best sort of guess. Sometimes I’ve used what I think when there’s no real reference in the film to how long something took for instance for the time of day, I’ve looked at the skyline in the background and estimated what time of day it is judging by how much sunlight there is. Basically, I’ve guestimated a lot. Chapter 4 was a lot harder as they kept moving countries and places and its probably longer than I’ve made it. Also, some of the fight scenes are longer than the time they actually show in the film (6 minute fight is 13minutes in the film) so take everything with a pinch of salt.
TLDR: The films start in the mid-late autumn judging by the scenes that we see.
John Wick 1 starts on Monday Day 1 at 6am and ends Saturday Day 6 at 3.45am (6 Days).
John Wick Chapter 2 starts on Monday Day 8 at 10pm and ends Friday Day 13 at 5pm (5 Days).
John Wick Chapter 3 starts on Friday Day 13 at 5pm and ends Sunday Day 22 at 7.05am (9 Days).
John Wick Chapter 4 starts on Monday Day 205 at 7.20 pm (6 months later) and ends unofficially on Thursday Day 221 at 6.11am (when John passes out (16 days)) and officially at Thursday Day 228 12.00pm (23 Days).
John does have periods of down time and rest so it’s safe to assume he goes to the toilet in that time and maybe brushes his teeth once in a while
The first Film starts on a Monday. Not because there’s any reference to days of the week in the films (there wasn’t that I could find) but because, in my opinion, nothing good ever happens on a Monday.
John Wick Chapter 1
Monday Day 1 6am.
· John in his bathroom and has a flash back of his wife’s illness and death (assumption is made that this has happened over the past 6 months or so).
· Funeral of his wife. Marcus arrives “Just checking up on an old friend”.
· Wake at Johns house.
· People leave say 8-9pm ish
· Daisy the Dog is delivered and John reads Helens letter.
· John and Daisy got to bed at 10.54pm (clock on the bed).
Tuesday Day 2 6am.
· John wakes at 6am.
· Get the paper and the dog goes to the toilet, coffee and breakfast.
· Gets in car
· Getting petrol (assumption its about an hour after they’ve left prob around 8am) and meets the Russians arrive. Losef meets John “I love dogs”, “Beautiful car how much?”, “Not for sale.” “Not this bitch”. Victor arrives “You have a good day sir”.
· John leaves for the airfield- Crazy driving trying to/not to kill himself.
· Next scene is evening (don’t have time base upon previous night) in bed so assumption was that he went to be around 11pm.
Wednesday Day 3 Early am.
· Dog wakes John early am.
· John goes downstairs – Russians attack john, smash his stuff and kill the dog “Sleep tight bitch”.
· John wakes probably an hour or so later and cradles the dog.
· John buries the dog early am (judging by the skyline)
· 6.19am the alarm gets turned off.
· Angry cleaning with flash backs.
· Russians take Johns car to Aureilo’s garage (assumption is made that its around 8am and that it takes at least an hou maybe 2 to get there. Seeing as they stole it before 5am I assume that they took it for a joy ride and did doughnuts for a while first). “I want new vin numbers and new papers”- “Where did you get that car?” (John most likely still cleaning at this time) “Get it out of my shop” “We own you” Aureilo slaps Losef “Viggo not going to like this”.
· 5pm deduced from John leaving in car in next scene it’s probably taken all day to clean up and then he had to get the bus. John arrives at Aureilos garage after taking the bus “Is it here?”, “It was.”, “Losef Tarasov nicked it.”, “Viggo’s son?”, “I need a ride.”.
· John leaves in borrowed car around 6pm.
· Evening, not long after, Aureilo gets a call from Viggo (skyline time of day deduction) “I heard you struck my son. May I ask why?”
· Viggo to Avi “Have you seen my son?”.
· About 7.30pm Losef arrives (most likely he spent all day stashing the car with his uncle from John Wick 2 and hanging out).
· Viggo beats Losef. “What did I do” “That fucking nobody was John Wick” Explanation of the Bogey man and killing 3 men with a pencil.
· At the same time John is at home and goes into the basement with a sledgehammer smashes the floor and gets his equipment.
· 30 mins later Viggo gets his phone book and calls John. John hangs up.
· Viggo tasks a crew.
· John has a shower and suits up.
· Viggo sits by the fire.
· Juging by the light its 10pm ish when the kill crew arrives. (This doesn’t quite work because the house exterior shot is quite bright but when the crew arrives its dark night).
· The crew attack John and John kills the crew (due to films cuts to keep the action it probably takes about 20 minutes. Time enough for a noise complaint to be made).
· Jimmy the police officer arrives at 10.30 “Evening John”, “Noise complaint”, “You working again John?”.
· John goes downstairs and makes a dinner reservation for 12 (the amount of people he’s killed not the time).
· Assumption is made that it’s 1 hour for Charlie and the clean up crew to arrive at about 11.30.
· Assumption it takes 2 hours to clean the house of blood and bodies.
Thursday Day 4 1.30am
· Clean up crew leave about 1.30am.
· Viggo is still in front of the fire and is informed of the failure of the kill crew. The contract is put on Johns head for $2Million (the light in the room shot is bright he’s prob been there all night debating if he should put out the contract)
· Assumption is 6am John loads bags into car and drives to the Continental.
· Judging by the light its around 8am Viggo arrives at Marcus’s house whilst he’s cutting veg and juicing. “Would you kill John Wick for $2 million?”.
· Marcus cleans and polishes his guns after Viggo leaves.
· John arrives at the Continental at 8.30am (assumption).
· Perkins greets John. Concierge (Charon) “I have you for 2 nights sir”.
· Cuts to evening say 8pm assumption is John had some sleep.
· John looks at video of his wife and then goes downstairs to the bar and sees Winston “Johnathan as I recall wern’t you the one tasked to doll out the beating?”.
· (At the same time) Viggo learns that John is at the Continental “We have a contact there who is willing to take him out for us”.
· John is still talking to Winston. “Have a drink and relax…for now.”.
· John goes to the bar “It’s been 5 with change”. (Length of time John’s been a free man and Viggo has been in serious business learned).
· John gets Losef’s location with his drink “Compliments of the house”.
· John leaves the bar at 8.15 (assumption all this took 15 mins)
· John goes upstairs and suits up and we learn Losef is being guarded in a nightclub.
· John arrives at the nightclub. I’m assuming that it took an hour to suit up and 45 minutes to get to the club therefore its around 10pm-10.15 pm.
· John gets the drop on Francis the big bouncer that’s lost weight and gets inside.
· John kills Victor and lots of people in the spar area.
· John makes his way upstairs and enters the pool area where Losef is. This is most likely on the top floor. The way the films cuts means it probably took 30-45 mins to get up there and find him its about 11pm.
· John kills lots of people.
· Losef runs onto the dancefloor.
· John kills lots of people on the dancefloor, atrium and balcony.
· Losef escapes in a car driven by Gregori.
· John leaves with a phone call to Losef. (the fights probably took 30 mins so its around 11.30pm.
Friday Day 5 12.15am.
· John arrives back at the Continental 45 minutes later at 12.15am. “Is the doctor in?”.
· Assumption is the Doctor took 20 minutes to arrives and 30 minutes patching up John the time is probably around 1.05am
· Marcus arrives on the roof opposite and gets John in his sights.
· John tries to sleep.
· Perkins enters the room.
· Marcus shoots the pillow warning John.
· Perkins and John fight “Viggos giving me $4 million to break hotel rules”. The phone rings as the concierge rings.
· John beats Perkins and answers the phone (noise complaint).
· Marcus leaves.
· Perkins tries to crawl away. Pekins tells John about the Little Russia Church front.
· Harry holds up John “Catch and release”.
· Cut to Morning of Day 5. Bright light indicates its around 9am. John is at the Church who takes the pills for fully mobility, then kills lots of people and destroys the vault stash using the priest (probably takes about 30minutes).
· John leaves and then goes to a roof top to wait.
· No indication of how long until Viggo arrives I assume its an hour so the time is 10.30.
· Viggo arrives and kill the priest. Perkins escapes and kills Harry at around the same time).
· John attacks Viggo as he leaves the church.
· John Wick kills a lot of people
· John gets hit by a car, knocked out and captured by Viggo and wakes up tied to a chair in the church. The fight was about 10 minutes he’s been unconscious about 20 minutes so the time is 11pm “Yeah I’m thinking I’m back”.
· Marcus has already arrived (no idea when) and shoots the thugs chocking John. John escapes, kills other thug, frees his hands, runs out, chases down Viggos car killing thug driving it.
· Viggo gives up his son and pull the contract on John. (whole thing probably took 5 minutes).
· Cut to Losef in a Brooklyn safehouse. Not knowing where John actually is let’s say it took him an hour to go straight there so the time when John arrives is 12.05.
· Judging by the fact that explosives are set and it takes time to get into position its probably 12.45
· John kills guard and snipes Gregori playing COD at 12.45pm
· John snipers lots of people.
· John kills guard watching Losef.
· John kill Losef at 1.00pm
· Viggo finds out Losef is dead probably 30 mins later at around 1.30pm “Make the arrangements”.
· Cut to John checking out of the Continental (It’s only been 1 night). Prob took him an hour to be there and an hour to clean up and pack however when he leaves its getting dark so he probably fixed himself up and rested for a while and so the time is around 5pm.
· John gets a new car and meets Marcus around 5.30-6pm “How many times do I have to save your ass?”.
· Perkins watches them and turns Marcus in (assumed but likely).
· Cut to night so 8pm ish. Marcus walks home and Viggo and his thugs surround him.
· John driving home gets aphonecall on his mobile from Viggo. Shows scene of Viggo having bruised knuckles from beating Marcus so assume 1 hour has passed (9pm).
· Marcus tries to escape. Perkins wounds him and Viggo kills him so Marcus dies around 9.15pm “Well played old friend”.
· John turns the car around and Viggo leaves “Fuel the chopper”.
· 45 mnutes-1 hour later John arrives at Marcus’s house (10.15pm).
· Concierge calls Perkins who watches John arrives.
· John finds Marcus.
· John leaves (not shown and Perkins leaves)
· Perkins arrives (no time reference so assume 30 mins) to meet the concierge and has her membership to the Continental revoked at 10.45pm. Clean up crew arrives.
· Couple of minutes must have passed. Ohn is called by Winston to tell him where Viggo is.
· John drives like a nutcase and crashes into Viggo at docks probably 45 minutes away so it’s 11.30.
· John kills many people with his car and guns.
· Viggo tres to kill John with his car and the stands waiting for him. “No more guns John. No more Bullets”.
· John kills Viggo 5 minutes later. The whole fight from his car arriving to Viggo dying was about 30 minutes so the time is 00.05am on Day 6.
Saturday Day 6 00.05am
· John kills Viggo at 00.05am “Be seeing you John.”.
· John gets up and leaves taking Viggos cars.
· Opening scene of John crashing into the vets. John is unconscious. He could have been out for a while so im assuming 3 hours because it’s still night.
· John breaks into vets and treats himself (probably 30 minutes).
· John rescues his dog (another 10 minutes).
· John leaves and walks home with his new dog at 3.45am on Saturday Day 6 since his wife’s funeral.
John Wick Chapter 2
John Wick Chapter 2 starts with him chasing down a motor cyclist whilst he looking for his car. We know that this film is a direct continuation of the first film so we can assume that a little time has passed for him to heal, bond with the dog and make investigations into where his car is (this is probably because he’s not the type to stop for anything judging by the first film). Assuming that he took a day to rest and make investigations its probably been 2 days since the end of John Wick so we start on Monday Day 8 since his wife’s funeral at 10 pm because its night in the opening scene and it all fits nicely with the idea that the first film is a week long.
Monday Day 8 10pm
· John chases down biker in Aureilo’s borrowed car. (We never actually see what became of it in the first film because he gets a new car due to “Last nights unpleasantness” with Perkins in the first film as he checks out. Probably takes about 30 minutes.
· John hits the biker, takes the gold card and heads to Abrams Warehouse. He arrives say 30 minutes later.
· “My fucking nephew killed a dog and stole a car”. John arrives, kills thugs and looks for his car (30 mins).
· John calls Abram “You have my car”.
· John finds the car and takes it back.
· John uses his car to try and escape and kill people.
· John kills lots of people (approx. 30 minutes has passed).
· John makes peace with abram at 00.00am.
· John leaves and takes his car.
Tuesday Day 9 7.30am
· Johns car is wrecked and he gets home in the morning. Judging by the light I’d say early morning. We know he lives about 2 hours from the city so assuming it took 7 hours and 30 mins (shown in a later scene) to get home because his car was barely crawling up the driveway (being a man of focus he was getting that car back).
· John goes and cleans up. The clock on his table says 7.30am. Showers and sleeps.
· Next scene is Aureilo arriving to pick up Johns car. I’m assuming its mid to late afternoon around 4.30pm. John is playing with his dog and we have a continuity error here because in John Wick 1 the dog was a puppy and here it is clearly an older dog but ‘Im choosing to ignore this because movie land reasons.
· Cut to next scene. John cleans up his suit and sorts out the basement from the first film. He makes cement and it probably takes him 3 hours so time is 8pm.
· Santino arrives at 8pm (its night out). Coffee and conversation about markers (probably 20 minutes).
· Santino leaves and blows up Johns house.
· John sees his house burn at 8.30.
· Cut to fire engine still fighting the fire so say the response time ect is about 30 mins later. Jimmy the cop is here “Gas leak?”.
· John leaves with the dog and walks off.
Wednesday Day 10 9am.
· John arrives at the continental early morning (looks around 9am so he walked for 12 hours as busses probably aren’t running and he’s a man of focus). “How good to see you again so soon Mr Wick”.
· John meets with Winston and converse about Santino D’antonio and the marker.
· 10 minutes later John boards the dog with Charon the concierge. John leaves for the national gallery.
· Probably 30 minutes to the gallery he gets frisked and meets Santino.
· They talk about the job for 10 minutes “My hands”.
· John leaves and travels to his deposit box “59.035” say another 30 minutes to get there.
· He suits up (another 30 minutes) “happy hunting Mr Wick”.
· Next scene hes in Rome so assuming an hour to the airport. Google tells me New York to Rome direct is an 8 hours and 15 minutes flight and an hour to the continental of Rome meaning total travel time is 10 hours and 15minutes because he had no delays or hold ups and everything happened perfectly because its movieland and therefore assuming every part of his trip was flawless. Rome is 6 hours behind New York (thanks to google again) so John arrives at his destination at 2.25 pm Rome time which fits with the film.
Wednesday Day 10 8.25pm USA, 2.25pm Rome.
· John is observed by Ayres the mute woman arriving at the Continental. “Welcome to the Continental of Rome”.
· He meets the manager “are you here for the pope?”.
· Next scene John is getting supplies and equipment. He must have checked in so I assume its an hour later.
· Suit, Guns and catacomb plans must have taken some time, Rush suit could have taken an hour to measure and 4 hours to make, Guns must have taken an hour along with the catacombs “Mr Wick do enjoy your party”.
· Ayres watches John leave 3 hours later.
· John suits up that night say 8pm Rome time (Which is Thursday Day 11 2am USA time)
· John enters the catacombs and takes about an hour and 30 mins to reach his target whilst leaving his weapons around.
· Gianna enjoys her party and meets Mr Riconi and then leaves to freshen her makeup.
· 10.30 Rome John meets Gianna in the bathroom. They talk for 10 minutes and she slits her wrists. John shoots her and leaves.
· John bumps into Cassian “You working?” they shoot each other and John runs.
· John kills a lot of people escaping.
· Cassian find Gianna.
· John gets to catacombs and meets Ayres “Loose ends?”.
· John kills a lot of people It takes about 30 minutes for John to escape the catacombs from killing Gianna.
· Cassian tries to run John over. They fight and crash through the window of the Continental. They wernt far from it so its assumed Joh had been walking for 20 minutes and they were fighting for 10 mins. Hey crash through about 11.40pm Rome which again fits with the film.
· In the bar they talk for about 5 minutes. Cassian leaves and Ayres is there as John goes to bed “Not if I see you first”.
· Its about 00.00am when Santino phones. John hangs up on him. Santino calls the exchange and puts a bounty on John. John phones the desk and says he’ll check out in the morning. So all this makes the time Thursday Day 11 0.005 am Rome and Thursday Day 11 6 am USA. The text messages go out at this time because they would have done it then and there was no delay despite this being shown in a later scene.
· Next scene is early AM assumed around 6am because that’s when John usually gets up so its Thursday Day 11 6am Rome and 12pm USA. John sorts his stuff and is escorted out by the manager “May you have a safe journey Mr Wick”.
· It takes 10 hours and 15 minutes to get back to New York making it 10.15pm. Cassian is seen in New York so it’s assumed he got the contract text and headed to the airport straightaway to beat John back knowing he wouldn’t be able to get him in Rome.
Thursday Day 11 10.15pm.
· Santino completes the marker book “you stabbed the devil in the back”.
· John walks through Chinatown and the train station, kills lots of people (some with a pencil) and finally faces Cassian on the tube where he stabs him in the Aorta as a professional courtesy. Judging by how beat up he is and how many people he faced it probably took him 2 and a half hours.
Friday Day 12 00.45am
· John escapes 2 assassins at the train station and gets taken by the homeless man to the Bowery King.
· Its early am say around 7 am when John wakes up. Hes had medicine and has been patched up so therefore its Friday Day 12 7am. John and the king talk for an Hourish “$7 million Dollars gets you 7 rounds”.
· John leaves for Santinos coronation.
· John arrives at the NYM meausum Mirror art exhibit . No way to judge it so im guessing it took 3 hours having traveled by tunnels and sewer making it about 11am.
· Santino sees john.
· John kills lots of people probably takes about an hour.
· Santino escapes and runs to the continental John kill Ayres at 12.00pm
· John follows Santino to the Continental which probably took an hour to get to as Santino was eating and waiting for John.
· John arrives at the hotel and kills Santino at 1pm whilst eating lunch “What have you done?”.
· John leaves, collects his dog and goes home.
· The next scene is a bit difficult to place John sits in his ruined house looking at his wifes necklace and its raining. He could have walked for 12 hours but its more likely (as he’s in the next part of the scene) that the concierge took him and waited for a call. This doesn’t quite fit as the conversation about the dog staying with him implys that he had just arrived but im assuming that john was mute the whole way there in the car. “Would you be so enclined”.
· They travel back 2 hours (2 hours there 2 hours back) which makes it exactly 5pm when they reach Winston.
· Theres a continuity error here as John Wick 3 starts at 5pm but Winstons watch clearly shows 4pm in this scene I imagine his battery has died an hour before is all I can think of.
· Wick and Winston talk and John gets a marker and the starts running “I’ll kill them all”.
· Here ends John Wick Chapter 2 Friday Day 13 at 5pm.
submitted by NinjaRadiographer
to JohnWick [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:18 Majoroniell Black Veil Brides
2023.05.30 23:17 Java_Fern 25 [M4R] #Chicago/Anywhere Looking to make a couple new friends!
I'm newish to the city and have been traveling a ton for work so I haven't gotten out to explore nearly enough. I'm a bit of an introvert but I open up pretty fast. I love trying new restaurants and long walks along the lake. I'm also big into fantasy and sci-fi. I finished House of Dragon recently and damn I've got some opinions! No spoilers though! I don't play too many video games but I'm down to pick up some new ones. I mainly like strategy games and city builders.
My main hobbies are aquariums and houseplants! I have a bunch of house plants and 2 fully planted aquariums. I love talking about and showing photos of my tanks! I've got a gorgeous silver Betta Imbellis and 3 very cool gold spotted ottocinclus.
Feel free to shoot me a message if you think we'd get along or if you need a friend to try out a new coffee shop with!
submitted by Java_Fern
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:01 MayorPollock Regarding the fire at Momma's Coffee Stop
As I'm sure all are aware, there was a small fire within Momma's Coffee Shop. As a part of the new program of full transparency, here is all the available information at this time about the incident:
- The fire was put out by firemen from the official fire department, with some help from locals.
- Police was present at the scene, and it is, as of now, suspected the fire was caused by faulty wiring, but ill intent has not been discarded.
In behalf of the entire community of Newport, I would like to thank the firemen and local citizens who answered to their duties by extinguishing the fire. I would also like to warn my fellow Newps to let this matter be handled by the competent authorities. Please, do not interfere with the investigation.
- Mayor K. Pollock
submitted by MayorPollock
to localnewport [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:59 SophieTheRaven Coffee Shop
submitted by SophieTheRaven to aiArt [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:55 DeeCeePeeGlobal [Task] Search Engine Evaluator: Mexico (Must be located in Mexico) Work From Home - Part time / Full Time $300+ USD per month (at least 20 hours per week required)
We're looking for people in Mexico to carefully analyze, classify and/or validate internet search results. It's a job that requires attention to detail, but offers immense flexibility. You can work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere within Mexico where you have an internet connection.
This job requires a minimum of 20 hours a week. If you are quick, detail-oriented, and accurate, you can earn up between $300-$1,500 USD per month.
If you're interested in this role, be aware that slots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Once current job openings are filled we will put new applicants on a waiting list.
Email address and connected device (PC, MAC, MOBILE, TABLET, etc.) with a stable internet connection
Availability until the end of August 2023
Native speaker or fluent in Spanish
Physically located in Mexico
Please note that in this role you may be exposed to unsavory content and images.
This contract is scheduled to run until the end of August 2023 with the possibility of extending longer.
Bonuses will be paid for excellent accuracy and good productivity.
Use of VPN will be detected, users will be removed from the project, and work will not be paid.
Apply at www.dcpglobal.com/jobs
submitted by DeeCeePeeGlobal
to slavelabour [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:45 Aromatic-Jeweler7311 Setting boundaries and consistency across spaces
I’m struggling a little bit with what to do around setting boundaries and maintaining consistency across faces. I have a 16 month old girl who is very typical toddler behavior. I pretty much let her have free reign of the house while I’m supervising her. We have a very small house and it’s all been pretty well baby proofed. Of course, we set boundaries along the way and she doesn’t have access to everything— for example, sometimes she’ll want to grab a knife that I’m cooking with and obviously I have to say no, or she’ll try to climb the TV stand, and I have to remind her not to.
What I’m struggling with is how to consistently set boundaries on things that are allowed at home but not allowed outside. I’ll give two examples:
1) at our house, we allow her to climb on the furniture. Specifically, the couch backs up against a picture window that doesn’t open, and she likes to be able to climb and look out of it. She knows how to get on and off safely, and we never allow her to do it unless one of us are sitting next to her. We were at a neighbors house the other day, and she started climbing all over their couch. It really freaked Neighbor out because she was afraid of her falling, and also she got her shoes all over it. I obviously put a stop to it pretty quick, but my baby seemed confused and upset and my neighbor seemed a little perturbed that she started climbing on the couch in the first place.
2) like most toddlers I’ve encountered, she loves to pull things off shelves and put them back. We practice this a lot at home, where she’ll methodically pull things out and then help me put them back. We were at a coffee shop the other day, and she walked over to a shelf about 3 feet away from me and started pulling some dish towels that were on display off the rack. After maybe 30 seconds I walked over and help her start putting them away. But I was getting tons of dirty looks from a few other people in the shop. I initially didn’t think it was a big deal because she wasn’t disturbing anyone and of course I knew I was going to put them away. She tantrumed a bit but I did our “all done” ritual (a sign and a song) and was able to redirect her.
So I guess my questions are, in the scenarios above, if she’s displaying behavior like that at home and out, do I need to put a stop to it at home so that she learns not to do those things? Is it too confusing for her to have access to things at home that she doesn’t get out? I just feel like I’m giving her a lot of freedom, which of course I like, but I also know that boundaries are super important and can help a child thrive.
submitted by Aromatic-Jeweler7311
to toddlers [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:42 Figoromeo58 San Francisco coffee shops with Not Neutral mugs?
I am collecting Not Neutral branded mugs when I travel to new shops. Any recommendations for shops in SF that use this brand, where I could possibly pick up one as a souvenir? Thanks!
submitted by Figoromeo58
to espresso [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:41 Subject_Yellow_3251 Another machine request post!!
My husband and I love to go to our favorite local coffee shop every Saturday morning. Every other day we drink shitty keurig coffee though haha. I was thinking about investing in an espresso machine with a built in grinder to make lattes at home (we both love lattes). However, after looking into this sub for a bit I’ve gathered that making your own lattes at home really doesn’t save money unless you’re going to a coffee shop daily (which isn’t the case for us as stated above). Is that the general consensus? Are there certain espresso machines that are cheaper to use than others? Is a moka pot more of what I’m looking for probably? Sorry for all the questions, we aren’t very knowledgeable in this space :)
ETA: we don’t entertain often, so it would primarily be 2 lattes/day for my husband and I. Not limited on counter space. And if we were recommended to buy an espresso machine (instead of a Moka pot), our budget would probably be around $800 for the machine with a built in grinder.
submitted by Subject_Yellow_3251
to espresso [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:07 tobias_mueller OpenAI Added 25 ChatGPT Plugins Today (What To Watch, HaffPrice, PaperChat, Dr. Thoth's Tarot, ...)
| || | submitted by tobias_mueller to ChatGPT [link] [comments]
Another 25 plugins have been added or reactivated on ChatGPT today. The total plugin count is now at 184.
As my previous thread
in this format was somewhat popular, I wanted to keep you updated. You can use this searchable overview
to make finding plugins a bit more managable.
: Career Copilot Reactivated plugins
: Prompt Perfect, WordCloud, KeyMate.AI Search
Reactivated plugins are plugins that have already been available at one point in the past but got removed from the plugin list for some reason. The ones I've listed above are just the ones I've remembered. Also, "Scraper" and "Clinical Trial Radar" are now duplicated in the plugin list. Maybe there are even more duplicates. So the real total plugin count might be somewhere around 180.
- Uniket - Elevate your shopping experience with Uniket.
- Urban New Apartments - Search and find the best new apartments and townhomes from Australia’s leading property developments
- Prompt Perfect - Type 'perfect' to craft the perfect prompt, every time.
- WordCloud - Create word cloud images from text.
- Brandfetch - Retrieve company and brand data including logos, colors, fonts, and other brand information.
- PaperChat - Search through arXiv publications.
- Mallorca Magic Property Search - Discover your dream property in Mallorca with our AI-Power. Find the perfect match from over 75,000 listings!
- (duplicate) Scraper - Scrape content from webpages by providing a URL.
- Bookworm - AI-powered personalized book recommendations, scanning countless titles to find your perfect read.
- Placid.app - A design assistant that creates marketing visuals from your templates.
- (duplicate) Clinical Trial Radar - Discover current info on global clinical trials, organizations, diseases, and biomarkers from public & private studies.
- ChampDex - Chat with your favorite League of Legends champions!
- Job Search UK - Get the latest job posts from the UK's top job boards including Reed, Indeed, and others.
- What To Watch - Search for current shows, get recommendations, and find out where things are streaming.
- Bitcoin Sentiment - Track the current price of Bitcoin and the market sentiment based on the last 20 news media mentions!
- Aus Petrol Prices - Ask for the average daily petrol price for any state or capital city region in Australia!
- CT Criteria Parser - Analyze eligibility criteria in ClinicalTrials.gov. Example input: nctid NCT05859269
- B12 AI Websites - Create a professional, engaging, and user-friendly website for your business in seconds using AI.
- Keyword Explorer - Keyword Explorer provides popular related keywords to amplify your content optimization.
- Bardeen - Create and run automations on the most popular web services.
- HaffPrice - Shopping all kinds of products with the lowest price in the market.
- ThemeParkHipster - Find theme park waiting times around the world.
- WeatherWhiz - WeatherWhiz: Accurate current weather and forecasts for any location.
- Dr. Thoth's Tarot - Tarot card novelty entertaiment & analysis, by Mnemosyne Labs.
- KeyMate.AI Search - Search&Browse the web by using Google Search results with KeyMate.AI, your AI-powered web crawler.
image of the searchable overview
Feel free to tell me if the post is missing any valuable information or if you have some feedback to share.
When OpenAI decides to add more plugins during the next 24 hours, I will update this thead accordingly.
2023.05.30 22:07 tenshi_tries Lf Friends, How to approach people you met online irl?
Hilig ko tumambay sa mall or coffee shops after school para magbasa. Nood ng sine paminsan minsan. Signed up on a dating app pero di ako naghahanap ng serious relationship since medyo madami responsibilities ko liban sa aral. Paano ba pag meet up na? Ano pag uusapan? Wala po kasi akong experience…(20F)
submitted by tenshi_tries
to adultingph [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:03 TheButterMouse Aisle Come Back For You
My friend Maya loved trying different foods. She never understood why so many people plod through the same meals every week, when such a vast range of exotic ingredients line the shelves of your local supermarket.
We shopped together about once a month. Maya always went straight to the international or health food aisles, and searched for jars of pickled baby squid, or cans of Polish energy drink. Nothing made her face break into a grin like a pack of lamb’s hearts.
Her birthday was a few weeks away, so I ran some searches online to find a top end weird supermarket item. All the suggestions were too milquetoast for such a special day. But several forum users insisted that to find something truly odd, you need to head down the snack aisle. By venturing all the way to the farthest end, you can find all kinds of weird stuff.
On our next trip I took Maya to the point where instant coffee met the tortilla chips, handed her a birthday card, and said to pick out whatever she wanted.
We went past the usual collections of salt and vinegar crisps. Through the popcorn, towards more bespoke choices. Pretzels. Pork scratchings. Breadsticks dipped in sesame seeds. Then onto the wasabi peas and canachur.
Most people have found their required item by this stage, and do not bother travelling further. But I trusted the forums, and led Maya to a point past where the corner of the supermarket should have been. A place where the packaging is muddy olive, and everything smelt of suede, and oily marks stained the floor.
Maya picked up something with a wasp on the logo. I understood the individual words on the packet, but they made no sense as a sentence. She confirmed her selection, and we moved faster than a walking pace to get back to the condiments.
The packet took three attempts to scan through the checkout, and cost less than a pint of milk. Soon we sat in my car, enjoying the heat of the sun, and opened our prize.
The smell that wafted out was lime soaked in cheddar. Dozens of puffed corn pyramids crammed together inside, each scarred with ridges and canyons. Maya offered me one, but I shook my head.
‘Not my birthday.'
She reached in. Then wrinkled her brow when her fingertips met resistance.
It took less than a second for the yellow and black banded hand to grab her wrist, and start pulling her in. Maya's arm vanished up to the shoulder with ease, and that is when the real trouble started. The packet was too small to allow anything past the collarbone in. Something creaked like ice against timber.
The smell of lime and cheese mixed with a new scent of rusted pennies. I squeezed the packet between my fingers in a desperate attempt to break Maya free. But where her elbow joint should have been was nothing but crunchy pyramids turning to powder.
submitted by TheButterMouse
to shortscarystories [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:59 bbylord33 pregnant and wanting to leave partner
Has anyone else left their partner while they've been pregnant? I'm in my first trimester, feeling all the symptoms heavily: nausea (throwing up at least 1-2 times day), fatigue, etc and I sleep deeply for around 11 hours each night. I can barely work and therefore can't afford my rent or my bills. I was planning on leaving my partner, but found out I was pregnant..... We have been together for over a year and he has always gotten jealous easily, has never liked me going to the gym or just a coffee shop because he thinks I'm going to get hit on, questions who I'm trying to impress when I put makeup on, has anger issues and gets livid if I spend an extra fifteen minutes at work because he thinks I'm talking to a guy coworker. He is generally always paranoid and I have to defend myself every day. Two weeks before I found out I was pregnant I told him we were breaking up and he tried killing himself....Through out our relationship in the past year, he has tried cheating (two women sent me screenshots of him dming them) and I have caught him snap chatting multiple girls. Ever since all that has gone down, he has sworn, promised how he isn't going to do it anymore and cried crocodile tears about how sorry he is (idk why I stayed through so much, but I definitely learned my lesson now). Ever since we found out I was pregnant, he's been very excited about us starting a family together, has said he's going to change (get a job, stop smoking every day, and try to resolve his anger issues). So far he has only gotten a job. Abortion isn't an option for me because I've already had one and felt immense regret about it.... We can't even talk about adoption because my partner is adopted and is against us giving up the baby, but I personally would like to give it up for adoption. I'm not in a stable financial or mental state to be a mom or let alone a single mom. I want to leave my partner, but I can't because I rely on him financially and can't get help anywhere else. Feeling trapped is an understatement. My mom, Catholic, really wants me to keep the baby even if that means I'm single and with no money. My partner wants me to keep it, so we can be together (he already said if we weren't together he wouldn't help me raise it) and has also said he'll be dead before we are not together with a baby + has to pay child support. Last night he got mad and called me names in front of my family. I want to leave him so badly, but I can't because of money. I've honestly been feeling suicidal lately because I don't see a way out of this. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it.
submitted by bbylord33
to pregnant [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:56 Practical-Marzipan-4 I feel like an AH. Was I?
For the first time, I was asked to leave somewhere with my SDIT.
Sophie is 6 months old. We’ve worked a lot with her on public access, and we’ve got a local coffee shop that has a dog-friendly patio so we started there for teaching “restaurant manners”. She’s mastered that (although her tuck still needs a bit of work), so last week I tried her on the inside of the coffee shop. My state allows SDITs to have the same legal access rights as SDs.
So she comes in with me and we take a place over in the corner. Like I said, her tuck needs work (she has a huge fluffy tail that she always forgets to tuck! Lol), and I’m trying to teach her to work in a place with slightly more distractions. She did great a week ago, and all the baristas there think she’s adorable, so we went back today.
She’s clearly labeled with a hot pink “service dog in training” bandana. The owner very nicely came over to me and said that normally they only allow dogs on the patio. I didn’t know what to say so I basically said okay, got my order, and then just left. I’ve already trained her to the patio; there’s no real point in me staying if I’m not working inside, and the other coffee shop in town WILL let me work her inside no problem. So on the one hand, it’s not a huge deal. If place #1 won’t let me work her inside, I have two other options that will.
But it got me to thinking… was it a behavior issue?
I mean, she was obviously seriously distracted. I was training her against distractions, so I was working with her almost constantly to refocus her attention on me (so many new things to explore!). But she wasn’t aggressive, didn’t bark, didn’t lunge or bother other patrons, and was never more than a foot away from me.
But now I feel like I was an AH for taking her out when she wasn’t perfectly distraction-proofed. But also, idk exactly how to distraction-proof her without taking her to places where there are distractions. And it wasn’t too much distraction; I was able to keep her focused on me, but I just had to be paying attention and on point to do it.
Was I the AH? How can I avoid this in the future? It was pretty embarrassing. :(
submitted by Practical-Marzipan-4
to service_dogs [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:52 TrumpsaBITCHFUK45 Ha saw this in a coffee shop restroom.
2023.05.30 21:35 AlarmingUse3747 I hate being single
I (30F) work at a coffee shop, I live with my parents. I’m the manager. I can’t afford to move out with my salary. Truthfully I just want to get into a god damn relationship, so I can have some support and help and have a companion. Like I’m just so fucking over this.
I met this guy who was attractive and cool to me. He just moved from China (he was teaching ESL in China) to live with his parents temporarily while he gets back on his feet.
His dad is a regular at the shop and mentioned his son moving in with him and how he’s married but his wife is still in China.
He doesn’t wear and ring, and even my coworker noticed that he looks at me like he’s attracted to me. So I thought he’s probably going through a divorce. Like that makes the most sense.
I told him one day that I was looking into teaching and since he’s a teacher he offered to sit down with me to discuss teaching. And I obviously got excited to have some one on one time with him out from behind the bar. To me this communicated the beginning stages of dating. Especially since I have been crushing on him, like obviously this is an exciting and big deal thing.
We’ve met twice, he gave me his number. When I texted him he responded immediately. We have a lot in common, he’s like an ideal partner for me. But at one point he said “I’m going to Florida in July. I didn’t have a proper vacation last year…” and then something about his wife. Like fucking Christ.
But at another point he said “my ex wife” like is their another wife? What the fuck is going on here? or is this the person you’re talking about.
I’m really confused. I want to just ask him are you married? Because if not let’s go out for real.
I hate being single.
submitted by AlarmingUse3747
to dating [link] [comments]