12 p.m. pt
Chelsea FC: Carefree!
2010.05.27 06:56 PatternPrecognition Chelsea FC: Carefree!
ChelseaFC is the digital home of all things related to Chelsea Football Club.
2015.08.17 21:17 Primeira Liga Portuguesa
This community is dedicated to news, results and discussion of portuguese professional football, specifically about all national competitions, as well as the institutions and people that compose it. Please read our rules here before submitting or commenting posts. If you want a club flair that is not present on the list, or if you wish to have two clubs in your flair, contact the moderation and we'll arrange it for you! Thank you and have fun!
2008.03.26 07:43 r/Nintendo: Gaming • News • Discussion • Community
A Reddit community for news, discussion, and stories about Nintendo. See CasualNintendo for Nintendo fan art, remixes, jokes and memes.
2023.06.02 00:08 AbstractBuffaloWings Dog food made out of bugs at Petco
2023.06.02 00:05 KillerPaja03 LIBAD is now on Spotify!!!
2023.06.02 00:04 mydixxierectx2 Watching inside the NBA highlights & that 2020-21 season we were still dominating before injuries
2023.06.01 23:56 EarlTheLand What are my chances coming from a strictly research background?
Hi everyone, I’m wondering what my chances are for some medical schools I’m interested in applying to. I only recently became interested in medicine and took the MCAT, so I don’t have any clinical volunteering or healthcare-related activities (I’m concerned this would hurt my application). P.S. My grades are already adjusted for 2023 weighting and Winter 2020 exclusion. Education:
BSc, MSc Applicant Status:
IP for Ontario, English stream for Ottawa, ACCESS for Western (Socio-Economic) GPA:
UofT/McGill (3.96), UBC (93.4%), Alberta/Western (3.99), McMasteQueen’s (3.93), Ottawa (3.97), Calgary (3.98) MCAT:
128/129/128/129 CASPer: Haven’t taken it yet Non-Academic (Extracurriculars & Volunteering):
- Vice-President of food donation club at my university (~2.5 years)
- Graduate ambassador for my university department (~1 year)
- Department representative for graduate student union (~1 year)
- Worked as a lifeguard/swim instructor (3 years)
- Outreach research volunteering with Indigenous communities (~1 year)
- Outreach research volunteer with local highschools (~1 year)
- Outreach research volunteer with International NGO (~1 year)
- Regional science fair judge (~1 year)
Schools of Interest:
- Research Assistant experience (3 years, same lab)
- 1 1st-Author publication (Journal Impact Factor ~12)
- 1 2nd-Author publication (Journal Impact Factor ~6)
- 2 Co-Author publications (Journal Impact Factor ~6)
- 4 1st-Author presentations at International conferences
- 2 1st-Author presentations at National conferences
- 2 1st-Author presentations at Provincial conferences
- Couple of Co-Authorship in other presentations but I didn’t present them
- A bunch of mentoring/supervising for undergrad research students (~3 years)
- Board member on one of my university’s research institutes (~1 Year)
McMaster, UofT, Western, Queen’s, Ottawa, UBC, Calgary, Alberta, McGill
submitted by EarlTheLand
to premedcanada [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:49 letsgopens93 B-52 Over Nevada
2023.06.01 23:47 ghoulcrawler [H] bundle leftovers [W] offers or paypal
- [ ] 12 is Better Than 6
- [ ] 3000th Duel x2
- [ ] Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition
- [ ] Arietta of Spirits
- [ ] AtmaSphere
- [ ] Call of Juarez
- [ ] Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
- [ ] Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- [ ] Cubicle Quest x2
- [ ] Dark Devotion
- [ ] Dead End Job x2
- [ ] Double Cross
- [ ] Embr
- [ ] Eternal Edge+
- [ ] Everhood x2
- [ ] Fallback: Uprising
- [ ] For the King
- [ ] From Space
- [ ] Geometric Sniper
- [ ] Goat of Duty
- [ ] Gods Trigger
- [ ] Kingdom Rush
- [ ] Kingdom Rush: Frontiers
- [ ] MageQuit
- [ ] Mindustry
- [ ] Newt One
- [ ] Noitu Love 2: Devolution
- [ ] One Gun Guy
- [ ] Osteoblasts
- [ ] Professor Rubik’s Brain Fitness
- [ ] Size Matters
- [ ] Splasher
- [ ] Super Panda Adventures
- [ ] Super Sportmatchen
- [ ] Switchball HD
- [ ] Tesla Force
- [ ] The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
- [ ] The Smurfs: Mission Vileaf
- [ ] The Wild Eight
- [ ] Train Valley 2
- [ ] Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
[x] = not available
submitted by ghoulcrawler
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:36 pbavasi June 1, 2023 🧹 Philadelphia Phillies (2) @ New York Mets (4) 🧹 SWEEP
2023.06.01 23:35 Eletric_56 MM Survival Day 1 (most upvoted comment removes a song off the tracklist until only one remains)
2023.06.01 23:33 Von_und_zu_ Delicious snark from Maureen Callahan in the DM
I loved every word of this. Hear hear. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12149867/MAUREEN-CALLAHAN-Harry-Meghan-left-say-Truth-theyll-NEVER-stop-blabbing.html " MAUREEN CALLAHAN: Oh what joy we felt after claims Harry and Meghan have ‘nothing left to say’! And how it only deepened our despair at the grim reality - they’ll NEVER stop blabbing." Oh, the relief and joy upon last night’s breaking news: Harry and Meghan, according to an insider, declared themselves done: ‘Nothing left to say.’ ‘That period of their life is over,' the source told The Sun. Could it be? Could it actually, really be true that these two have ran out of gas? Exhausted themselves of secrets to spill, accusations to lob, crosses to bear? Could it be that they finally got the memo? Of course not! Come on — we know exactly who Harry and Meghan are and what their lone subject matter is. As royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams told MailOnline, refuting The Sun’s story, the duo ‘specialize in doing the unexpected’ and ‘have a great deal more they could say'. To which a weary world says: Fool us once, twice, three times. Surely Buckingham Palace hasn’t let down their guard. Besides, what would such a world even look like? Do we even know how to navigate through a week in which no flares are sent up from Montecito? No new gripes? No new photo ops showing us how happy, happy, happy these two are sans royal identity and privilege? Living, per Oprah, their best lives? Recall Oprah’s epic question upon sitting down with the obstinate duchess back in 2021, Meghan and Harry having ‘fled for their lives’, or some such nonsense, from their gilded palace: ‘Were you silent, or were you silenced’? ‘The latter,’ said La Markle. That explosive interview was followed by this statement from the house of H&M: ‘It was something they felt they wanted and needed to do, but now [that] they have done it, they feel a line has been drawn under that chapter of their lives and they want to move on.’ It was to be, in sum and substance, their last word. Yet over the past two-plus years, we’ve endured endless whining, cawing, moaning and panhandling for pity through their Netflix series, Harry’s memoir ‘Spare’ (forever known as ‘WAAAGH!’), his sit-downs on ‘The Late Late Show with James Corden’, ‘60 Minutes’, the Tom Bradby interview, and as the cover-couple of Time magazine’s ‘100 Most Influential People’. And so much more: Meghan submitting to humiliating pranks on ‘Ellen’ — drinking milk from a baby bottle and eating like a chipmunk in public. Her ‘Archetypes’ podcast, her children’s book ‘The Bench’, her cover profiles in ‘Variety’ and ‘The Cut’. Only slightly less cringe worthy than Meghan comparing herself to Nelson Mandela in that 2022 ‘Cut’ profile (!) was this moment, a gift from writer Allison P. Davis: ‘At one point in our conversation, instead of answering questions, [Meghan] will suggest how I might transcribe the noises she making: “She’s making these guttural sounds, and I can’t quite articulate what it is she’s feeling in that moment because she has no word for it; she’s just moaning”.’ Our poor, hapless duchess, interrupting her moans to explain that her wordlessness means she has no words. Subtlety has never been Meghan’s strong suit, has it? Nor have these two ever mastered long-range planning. As a source told the Sun, the Netflix doc and ‘Spare’ were meant to be the couple's ‘era of visibility,’ and then, having arguably sold out Harry’s family for millions of dollars, having made all sorts of outrageous and hurtful claims and demanding apologies, they anticipated 2023 as their ‘year of reconciliation’ with the royals. Makes sense. Who among us wouldn’t immediately forgive those who betrayed us multiple times on a global scale? Besides, what Royal-free content is Meghan going to produce? Her little-read lifestyle blog? Rom-coms for Netflix? Not likely — and not just because producing comedies requires a sense of humor. Meghan’s first heralded foray, the animated series ‘Pearl’, was quietly dropped by Netflix last May, and it’s not hard to see why. Who wants to watch a show about a 12-year-old girl admiring historical women? A girl, Meghan said in a statement, ‘on a journey of self-discovery as she tries to overcome life’s daily challenges’? What does any of that even mean? More of Meghan’s word-salad, the same leaves constantly re-tossed. ‘Meghan,’ by the way, means ‘pearl’ in Welsh. Clearly, these two are incapable of generating an original story that has nothing to do with them and their victimhood. To wit: Now that ‘Spare’ has made us all privy to the dog bowl and the broken necklace, to Harry’s frostbitten todger and mummy’s face cream and the box of her hair he keeps bedside, one would think he’s exhausted himself. Not so. ‘The first draft . . . was 800 pages,’ he said upon publication, ‘and now it’s down to 400 pages. It could have been two books, let’s put it that way.’ There’s a reason Harry was iced out at Charles’ coronation: He’s only published one book of a four-book deal, and it’s rumored one of those could be Meghan’s memoir. What was that whistle-stop trip to London if not a likely sweep for gossip and grievance? One would think the ‘South Park’ episode – their ‘Worldwide Privacy Tour’ lampooned to perfection – would have been enough to shut these two up. One would also think that any public figures who really want to disappear would forego the big public announcements and just actually disappear. To quote South Park: ‘WE WANT PRIVACY!’ This all comes a mere two weeks after Meghan received a dubious award in Manhattan — the Woman of Vision award, bequeathed by her great new friend ‘Glo’ Steinem. Our duchess was decked out in a figure-hugging gold strapless dress, waving to the assembled paparazzi as she made her grand entrance through a Hertz rental-car backdrop. Oh, how she was in her element, ascending to the stage as Alicia Keys’s ‘Girl on Fire’ blared through the ballroom. How she condescended to actual activists in the room, announcing from the podium that their awards were ‘frankly, well deserved.’ As one of many who suffered through that event in the audience, I was also among their first to leave. But Meghan’s award failed to make headlines. Her speech was filled with the usual nonsense — ‘be the visionary of your own life’, ‘change is just one action away’, ‘[stand] in the elegance and the power of your strength’ — and failed to galvanize. But no matter. For the next day, these two claimed to have been subject to a ‘near-catastrophic’, two-hour-long ‘car chase’ through the streets of Manhattan, and the world was set alight. It was a claim openly doubted by New York’s own Democratic mayor Eric Adams, Whoopi Goldberg of ‘The View’ and almost all New Yorkers, who know a thing or two about our gridlocked streets. A claim, too, that called to mind Princess Diana. These two are nothing if not predictable. But now that they've lost even the woke — well, time for another pivot. Harry and Meghan may have once been royals, but in America, content is king. And as the couple have made clear, they have but one story to tell. Or, more pointedly, sell.
submitted by Von_und_zu_
to SaintMeghanMarkle [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:33 2Gouda4u Kugane Lamppost.
| || |
Just offering resurrection for the Kugane Lamppost Vista. Not sure how long I'll stay, but I'm in Halicarnassus if anyone is interested. Sorry if this is not allowed. submitted by 2Gouda4u to ffxiv [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:32 finglas825 I finally did it
2023.06.01 23:29 Jblaze39 Coker custom cues
I'm super stoked I just order a Tom Coker cue today. It will be in my hands in 60ish days. Can't wait to get it. Description of ur cue: 4-pt Morado w/maple pts. Veneers, Tom's choice; 19.5 oz, 12.75mm shafts, blk/brn linen wrap, Coker rings @ a,b,c,d,e
submitted by Jblaze39
to billiards [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:28 ATowerOfToads_ I bought a set of eduard zoom photo etched parts for my F-8E crusader but they came in the color blue? I have never once seen a F8s cockpit with these colors and would like to know if I got a defect or is there something missing.
2023.06.01 23:27 NearbyDraw Menstruatie - 8 ani mai tarziu
Despre cum m-am vindecat pe mine si menstruatia a devenit mai usoara.
Menstruatia pentru mine a fost un chin cea mai mare parte din adolescenta/tinerete. Trebuia mereu sa tin cont de saptamana in care mi vine ca sa nu mi fac planuri, sa ma asigur ca nu mananc prea mult sau chiar deloc inainte sa mi vina, pt ca aveam niste pms grav si incepusem sa stiu cand se apropie, aveam dureri de muschi, ameteli, stari de lesin inainte, dar si in timpul menstruatiei, iar partea cea mai rea e ca vomitam toate strafundurile, nu puteam sa beau nici apa fara sa mi fie greata, etc etc, era grav. Singura parte de care pot spune ca m am bucurat a fost ca dupa vreun an dupa ce mi a venit s a reglat in “volum” si “perioada” si nu m a tinut niciodata mai mult de 3 zile.
Problema a fost ca nu am stiut niciodata exact cum este o menstruatie sanatoasa pentru ca nu a durat mult dupa ce mi-a venit prima data, ca am dezvoltat si o anemie destul de grava. Asa ca am crezut mereu ca e normal sa doara, sa curga mult sau sa mi fie super rau. Mama mea a crezut ca anemia e din cauza ciclului, am mers la mai multi medici, concluzia a fost ca nu mananc destul - asta era si adevarul, nu eram singura afectata de cultura proasta de a slabi prin infometare, dar pe mine m-a lovit cel mai tare. Insa eu eram happy, eram slaba, inalta si vedeam stele verzi cand ma ridicam de pe scaun, ce-ti poti dori mai mult?
Jokes aside, a fost greu, aveam stari de lesin constant, nu aveam energie, ani intregi de incercat diverse suplimente alimentare, de la an la an acea anemie era tot mai nesuferita. Pe langa toate incercarile mele, mai faceam si perfuzii cu diverse chestii, ca sa ma puna pe picioare din cand in cand.
Intre timp m am mutat la Bucuresti si am avut mai multe experiente de viata care m au invatat ca unele lucruri se pot vindeca mai usor din interior, de la sursa, decat sa incerc sa vindec un simptom sau altul. Asa ca am inceput sa ma educ in tot ceea ce inseamna nutritie, alimentatie sanatoasa, ciclu menstrual si sanatatea prin alimentatie, asa am invatat despre perioadele ciclului si cum unele alimente chiar pot influenta sanatatea hormonala mai mult decat poate ajuta orice supliment si pudra magica.
Am abandonat diet culture sub orice forma si m am focusat pe sanatatea mea. Desi totul a inceput ca o calatorie pentru a slabi si a ma simti mai energica, am invatat ca am nevoie de rabdare si vindecare intai. Asa ca am fost la mai multi specialisti ca sa aflu daca am vreo afectiune ce ar putea sa ma influenteze negativ in procesul de slabire, apoi am vrut sa aflu ce altceva poate influenta prezenta anemiei constanta si dupa atatia ani, iar in fina am incercat sa mi focusez alimentatia pe preparate bogate in nutrientii de care am nevoie pt vindecare.
Anul acesta este prima data dupa 8 ani cand sideremia imi iese in limite normale, chiar foarte bune, oficial, nu mai sunt anemica. Pana acum am obisnuit sa iau cam de 2 ori pe an, cate 2 luni suplimente cu fier, analizele le faceam tot de 2 ori, de fiecare data ieseau proaste.
La ginecolog nu am descoperit niciodata ceva iesit din comun, la analize alte deficiente nu aveam, altceva iesit din comun nu am descoperit, deci cauza menstruatiei mele traumatizante era clar dieta proasta si anemia continua. Am trecut de la zile pline de varsat si stari de rau constant fizic si psihic, nemancata si nebauta, la 3 zile de menstruatie linistita, cu pms relaxat, doar o zi de dureri cu care pot sa ma misc, sa lucrez, chiar sa mananc!
De acum focusul meu o sa fie sa ma mentin sanatoasa si o sa ma reapuc de slabit, dar o sa am o abordare diferita si sanatoasa. Am reusit sa slabesc aprox 6 kk so far, dintr-un surplus de 12 adunate de-a lungul anilor.
Ce lucruri am inceput sa fac pentru a ajunge la acest rezultat:
- am incercat foarte multe supliment de fier, dar cele mai bune au fost Sorbifer Durules, cu astea am ramas de vreo 4 ani
- am inceput sa iau zilnic turmeric cu piper negru. Din cand in cand inainte de menstruatie iau bromelaina. Pe tot parcursul anului iau colagen, magneziu& zinc si retinol + D3.
- am inceput sa tin cont de perioada lunii si sa mananc alimente care sa influenteze pozitiv sanatatea hormonala
- am inceput sa aleg alimentele precum lapte/oua/unt sau carne din surse sigure/de incredere, lapte si oua de la tara, carne de la animale taiate de crescatori autorizati, untul iau un singur sortiment pt consum, de la Mega, Isigny ste mere cu fulgi de sare, cel mai bun ever.
- am inceput sa fiu atenta la cat zahar consum si sa fac alegeri mai inteligente, sa inlocuiesc cu miere acolo unde se poate, iar daca nu e necesar sa nu l folosesc deloc. Cel mai greu a fost cu jeleurile, dar m am educat ca e ok sa mananc unul din cand in cand, in loc sa mananc o punga plina odata si apoi sa lesin.
- m am chinuit mult timp sa slabesc, am incercat multe diete obosite, am colaborat si cu un nutritionist, insa nu a functionat cam nimic, pana cand am inceput sa abordez situatia dintr o alta perspectiva. Am fost la endocrinolog - Dr Prunescu la Regina Maria- am descoperit ca am o rezistenta la insulina, pe care o pot trata fie cu pastile, fie cu dieta. Am ales sa o reduc prin dieta.
Ar mai fi si altele, dar astea sunt schimbarile care cred eu ca au influentat mult vindecarea. Am avut si perioade de stres, oboseala, deci in spite of that, am avut grija sa ma odihnesc bine, sa mananc si sa ma hidratez bine, iar asta cred ca a contat mai mult.
submitted by NearbyDraw
to WomenRO [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:25 Ready-Bat-8824 May 2023 Hilaria’s IG Recap = 18 Posts or “The peasants demand more sexy IG workout videos!”
| || | submitted by Ready-Bat-8824 to HilariaBaldwin [link] [comments]
The latest iteration of the Baldwin PR plan is so simple it would take world-class clowns to mess it up: let Alec take center stage on his various social media platforms to drive home the point that he still has star power. Have “Hilaria” cut waaaay back on her posting and keep it light and fluffy with zero impromptu press conferences in statement sweatshirts. Maybe if the two people involved weren’t mega narcissists, this plan would have had a shot in hell. But here we are to puzzle over and enjoy the fact that these two cannot figure out how to fake being likable people. So, while the Reddit peasantry has been living life and commiserating over our sleuthing, Emperor Alejandro II and Grifty Guest Baldwin have been busy showing their true colors and likely burning through yet another PR team. Hillary’s IG Stats Hillary’s IG Posts Compared to Alec’s (not counting his three Twitter accounts, podcast IG, and Facebook)
Pictures of the kids
- April 2023: Hillary 16 posts & Alec 35 posts
- May 2023 Hillary 18 posts & Alec 67 posts
May 1 – May 15: Wrapping Up Rust & (Kinda) Following the PR Plan Also Hillary's babies: nails, ring, brows, lashes, cheekbones, lips, & breasts. Calling her one of the many forgotten fifth Beatles isn't it, sir. That popped knee is the hardest working Baldwin.
- Hillary = 50 (multiple pix per single posts)
- Alec = 21
- Most exploited/photographed kid = Romeo (featured in 23% of combined parent posts)
- Least exploited/photographed kid = Marilú (featured in .08% of combined parent posts)
- It’s actually an excellent thing both of these wingnuts are posting fewer pictures of Carmen bc the ones we did see were sad and disturbing: a 9-year-old in bright red lips and nails, short shorts, and skimpy tops, preening in the hallway mirror exactly like her vapid mother. Just, no.
Maybe Wiedeman should have asked, y'know, the world why this is so.
- Vulture published a puff piece entitled “Alec and Hilaria Against the World” (wut) that was egregiously ass-kissy but also hilariously poorly timed on the heels of Alec forgetting a whole ass kid. The IG comments excoriated Vulture and the author, Reeves Wiedeman. My favorite comment was: “Alec and his bat shit crazy wife have done more to unite people from all over the world and from all walks of life than the UN.”
Good thing they're prepared to quench their thirst.
- Jared is back on the IG rotation and those poor fried strands are hanging on for dear life.
May 16-31 Matilde’s PR Plan Goes Out the Window Hillary: \"no espoon para me, grathias.\"
- Alec celebrated Mother’s Day by shouting out the following people in this order: mother Carol, sister Beth, sister Jane, daughter Ireland, “my wife, Hilaria, and all the mothers out there.” He sounded loads more enthusiastic talking about his priest who died.
- He concluded his lackluster mini speech by whispering, “being a mom is something I’ve observed lately up close and, ah, it’s quite something.” What in the Jungian mother-complex is he talking about? Someday I will write a lengthy analysis of Alec’s mommy issues and how Hillary fits in.
Hopefully one of the nannies is enjoying her LE REVEs.
- Then, she slapped some free Italian sunglasses on Hillary while she was holding Ila and snapped a pic that she and the sunglass company posted on their respective IG pages and restricted comments rapidamente. I’m no marketing expert but this seems like…less than optimal branding? All quiet on the Matilde front for the rest of May.
Nothing wrong with the pic on the right. Sad she thinks her worth is attached to a filter.
- Romeo’s birthday party was Hillary’s first May grid post (i.e. stuff she wants to feature permanently, unlike stories). She posted 8 pictures and Romeo was only in two of them, probably because she was distracted by crafting a caption to align with her PR posting guidelines (Hilaria is a RELATABLE MOM, Hilaria can LAUGH at their KOOKY MISADVENTURES). Mostly she comes off as semi-literate and trying entirely too hard: “Anyone else’s kid tries to buy a giant piñata at party city?!??... Carmen dressed [us] in white and red strips with jeans.” Madam, lots of kids like piñatas and the word is “stripes.” Dr. Kathy, please considering asking your daughter to pay you back for all the years of tuition you paid only to have her pretend that her “multi” brain can’t quite grasp English syntax and spelling.
- In the most fortuitous of coincidences, Alec and Guest Baldwin attended one red carpet event in May (for an organization they donate to, claro) and Ireland announced the birth of her daughter, Holland, that same day. The pix Hillary posted versus the few Alec posted were a delight to behold.
For once, Alec is all of us. Jesus, lady, give it a rest.
- As Hillary exclusively told People magazine that night in reference to Ireland’s baby, “we’re so excited, we’re just so excited, you’re going to make me cry!” I bet she cried as she realized that her live action remake of Beauty and the Beast (iykyk) was overshadowed by sweet Holland’s birth announcement.
That grip on the little baby thigh : (
- So, what’s a step-abuela to do? How to acknowledge the birth but keep the focus on the ostrich feathers? Simple – feature a picture of Alec and Hillary all dressed up literally clinging to all the kids to force a family picture. Now, Alec doesn’t know his ass from his elbow when it comes to SM but Hillary knows – what most people would do is repost the original post. It’s already public and it keeps the focus on the person you’re celebrating. But Hillary celebrates others by saying “happy (event)” then making the accompanying picture about her.
I absolutely believe Alec knows about sociopathy. How you say...comedy gold?
- Consequently, Ireland’s new baby got one post from Abuela Hillary that featured Alec, the kids, and her, and Alec posted one picture of him and baby Ireland with the caption “my first baby had her first baby.” Hillary hasn’t liked or commented on any of Ireland’s grid posts about Holland. To put this in perspective, in May Alec posted about Rust 8 times, The Beatles 5 times, and his excruciatingly boring podcast 4 times. Are they happy about the baby? I’m sure they are. Do they know how to show that in ways that don’t involve Alec and Hillary being the main characters? No.
- Perhaps felling particularly edgy after that drive to the PEN America Literary Gala where Hillary pouted about her red-carpet thunder being stolen by the coincidental timing of the birth announcement and fussed over her feathers, Alec lost his shit in the most Alec way possible: berating a server trying to do her job and speaking to her in a wildly demeaning and condescending manner.
- According to what the server told Page Six, she was trying to serve the head of the table where Alec was standing and chatting with another guest. The server said, “I’m sorry, sir, but we’re going to have servers walking through the tables here in a minute.” Alec: (very agitated) “So when is it a good time to talk to my friends?" Server: speechless. Alec: “do I have to explain it to you?” Server: “No.” Alec: “Well then, step aside.” Later her coworkers told her he was “calling her a peasant.”
- He didn't deny the interaction, but he did deny calling the server a peasant. He is despicable for talking to anyone this way. The fact that the media picked up this story as opposed to fawning over Hillary’s dress or her pose with the inspirational placard was chef’s kiss gold.
Santa Híláríá de la Leche Materna Falsa.
- All in the same day, the Undynamic Duo was seen in wild, Alec bashed Martha Ross (the ordacity), Hillary celebrated Ilaria’s 8 months of life by posting a carousel of 6 grid pix, one of which featured the true stars of any Hillary Lynn production: her “lactating” breasts. Where’s that bottle of Gatorade from the elevator pic?
The creepy eye contact, dear Lord.
- Then came the video that launched parodies, articles, and posts galore: Hillary’s Humpty Dance (no offense, Digital Underground). Just as she posted herself filtered and angled to showcase an anatomically improbable tiny waist and claimed it was about her pants, or posted a shot of her cleavage and claimed it was about her kid’s 8-month birthday, here she was writhing around in her Victoria’s Secret bra and tiny tank top to garner compliments but pretending she’s invested in giving wellness advice.
- All this accomplished was getting people talking about her yet again as “angry Alec Baldwin’s cringey wife who faked an accent and a heritage and now is doing (insert her antics here).” The subsequent loss of followers was icing on Hillary’s (zero calorie zero flavor) cake.
22 comments = .000022% of her followers.
- Celeste Barber (“We call this workout The Horny Teenager”) and Anna Roisman (“This ejercicia will help your back!”) NAILED their impersonations by capturing what makes Hillary so absurd: she has no self-awareness and no sense of humor - a mix that makes most of what she posts repeatedly miss the mark.
- Her lil’ combo of hip thrusts and side-to sides, modified pushups with bewbs overflowing, and some leg flailing inspired fabulous comments. One person on Celeste’s page noted: “It might seem strange but this is how they work out in Spain,” and one on Anna’s page quipped: “I’m now pregnant with a Baldwinito after watching this.”
- This cringefest was Hillary asking people to praise her for being skinny and sexy (ahem). Body positivity is great, but it is gaslighting when she (or any influencer) claims “anyone can look like me if they hydrate and do these simple exercises a few minutes day.” Hillary has disordered eating, exercises for hours daily while women of color raise her kids, and gets high-end cosmetic procedures to plump, fill, tuck, suck, brighten, and tighten. The shameful part is not that she does this stuff, it’s that she lies about it – poorly.
Mich, girl, that witchy ship has sailed.
- MichWho tried to show up for Hilz after the humpy yoga debacle by posting this terrible picture that u/Queefer_Sutherland captioned “Easter Island Moai doing Munchausen Mami dirty” and I thought I had died and gone to pepino heaven.
I spy with my little eye... I like the ring of \"outrageous embellishments.\"
- Of course, PeePaw had to weigh in on Tina Turner’s death by posting a throwback video of the two of them on SNL (he was the least interesting thing about that not so funny skit) and then stealing photographer Brian Hamill’s post about her. Quotation marks are free, Zander.
- Then it was back to the PR plan with Alec posting a cut and paste tribute to his mom on the one-year anniversary of her passing, pictures of him and the older boys getting haircuts, and a pap walk with Alec finally, FINALLY, in sensible footwear for a man with hip and alignment issues and Hillary reluctantly sporting her “relatable mom jeans” (size 2 for all the fat, infertile Karens wondering, size 4 only when she’s hugely pregnant) and her insufferable “Keep Calm and Foca Playa” hat.
Losing the fake accent has been a long time necessary, too, Hilz.
- For last post of the month, Hillary chose a picture of her and Alec in the hospital as he recovers from hip replacement surgery which she claimed was “a long time necessary.” If ever we needed Cher to smack someone and yell, “snap out of it!” it is now.
- In the end, Hillary’s eyebrow fucker-upper* summed it up perfectly by commenting “Glad and happy all went well. Send him a speedy recovery. P.S. Your Brow’s! Brow’s Game Strong.” Wonky apostrophes aside, that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? Hillary’s blowout, lash extensions, micro bladed brows, and plumped lips are the stars and Aleek is a bit player. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
*Forever in love with this term coined by u/-graphophobia-
2023.06.01 23:23 Naurgul Scorching Sun, Deadly Work: A Look Into Spain’s Construction Industry • With no national laws regulating temperature exposure in outdoor activity, Spanish construction workers endure dangerous conditions and face risk of illness, injury, and even death.
On July 12, 2017 Rafael Luque, 54, started work at 7.30 a.m. Under a suffocating 41ºC, Luque and his life-long — mostly middle-aged — colleagues, rushed to fix a remote road on the outskirts of the city. Surrounded by only dried-out grass, they worked from sunrise to sundown, stopping only to find shade and water at a roadside bar, around 6 p.m. At around 8 pm, having worked for thirteen hours, Luque collapsed on the freshly set blazing concrete he had spent the day laying down. “He died in my arms,” Ricardo, a long-time friend of Luque’s, said.
Following Luque’s death and the company’s silence, several of Maygar’s workers went on strike on November 19th, 2019, led by the Confederación Nacional de Trabajo (CNT). “We couldn’t take the abusive working schedules that the company was forcing upon us anymore,” Ricardo said. Maygar never followed-up on any of the workers’ claims, and eventually, the strike was called off. “We were risking too much. People have to eat, you know?” Juanma Álvarez from CNT explained.
The lack of compromise in the company’s thirty-year-old history is rooted in its refusal to let workers unionize. With no claim to their rights, workers recurred to other strategies. They started denouncing the abusive situations they had witnessed in the form of complaints, which were then immediately sent to the Spanish Labor Inspectorate or other relevant authorities.
Luque’s story is a part of a larger problem, rooted in the skeleton of the company’s policy. “Management has no consideration for the workers,” he said, “the only thing they care about is their performance ratings.”
In Spain, the official body in charge of controlling compliance with national labor legislation is the Labor and Social Security Inspectorate (ITSS). But by all accounts, the ITSS is seriously understaffed, which critically affects its ability to carry out all the necessary inspections.
The Spanish government is yet to legislate on occupational risks regarding heat stress. Had it already done so, it would have given both a warning to the companies and a shield to trade unions for denouncing the abusive situations. Spain is home to some of the warmest regions in Europe, of which Andalusia is a prime example. As the mercury rises and taunting extreme temperatures become all the more frequent, the failure to regulate this legal gray area of labor law has started to cost human lives.
submitted by Naurgul
to europes [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:19 silent-melodies1 Are there any standout personality traits in my chart? Anything that would scare people off?
2023.06.01 23:17 ayy973 Album rotation from last month. How am I doing on the taste meter?
2023.06.01 23:12 Zaja123123 Been listening to music for about 9 days now. Any recs?
2023.06.01 23:05 CH24steady Be sure to get your RocketFi Smart Codes they will allow for a multitude of utilities. Currently you can use your code as a referral to get discounted buys. Near term utility expansion to: Floatie Swap & Send, Smart Locks, and more...
2023.06.01 22:56 riskit4thebisket Dark pool volume cranking up again.
2023.06.01 22:51 space_impala should I break things off with him?
| || |
I have been seeing a guy casually for the past couple months. I have developed deeper feelings and want to take things to the next level. I’m not sure if he wants that with me so I’m wondering if I should break things off with him. submitted by space_impala to horary [link] [comments]
He is L7, the Mars and the sun. I am L1, Venus and the moon. Mars and Venus in the same house makes me think that we enjoy each other’s company enough, but Mars has maybe lost some interest since moving into Leo. With the moon in its fall in his 8th house also squaring Mars, I’m thinking he might think I’m irresponsible somehow related to my inheritance? Both Mars and Venus squaring Jupiter makes me think both have doubts that the relationship would work. So I’m taking this as a yes to me breaking things off? This is only my second time trying horary so I’d love to learn where I went wrong!