P4s act 2 uptime
r/Ligue1: Le subreddit français du ballon rond !
2011.02.21 00:23 Ribsduff r/Ligue1: Le subreddit français du ballon rond !
News & Discussions football : Ligue 1, Ligue 2, les Bleus mais aussi toutes les compétitions françaises et étrangères ainsi que tout ce qui touche au monde du football.
2010.05.27 06:56 PatternPrecognition Chelsea FC: Carefree!
ChelseaFC is the digital home of all things related to Chelsea Football Club.
2012.09.03 03:50 The place for Plex shares
The place to find free and paid Media Server shares. This subreddit is not associated with Plex or plex.tv in any way.
2023.06.03 13:59 SucculentLegRoast Somewhat scared of child support, any proactive measures I can take?
I'm 25 and single. Most of this is due to my paranoia, even if something has a .1% chance of happening, I still contemplate it. About 2 weeks ago, I hooked up with this girl in my apartment complex. She seemed okay on the app, but when I got there..hoo boy, she definitely had a screw loose..
She invited me in, we sat down and talked for a while, I guess to see how the vibe was. First thing I smelled, weed. She told me she's also doing cocaine, as of that moment. She was rambling on and on for about 20 minutes before I finally broke the ice lol, she was rambling about wanting a gastric sleeve despite her weighing like 120lb, etc.
I'm getting to it, sorry if I'm putting in too much haha. We do our thing, lasts a little over an hour before I left. We had sex unprotected, she said she had an IUD, that probably lasted 10 minutes but the final..act was on the outside. She told me that she hooks up with several different guys (so she says) and goes to a swinger bar semi regularly.
The question I'm asking..what is the chance that, A. I got her pregnant, and B. Will she target me specifically for financial support? And I guess, C. Would I actually be held liable if she somehow deceived me?
submitted by SucculentLegRoast
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:59 kjsuperhuman Freaking out about my dog biting my roommate. WWYD
I have a 2yo bulldog, Dozer, that tried to bite my roommate last night. In the process of seeing him go for his hand, I did yell his name out to get his attention and he immediately backed off, so I don’t know if he would have clinched down. Over the past couple months he has snapped at him twice, but he didn’t bare down. My roommate hasn’t done anything to him either. He gets along with my other dog, but he hasn’t been as friendly towards the others he’s been around. In 2 weeks I’m supposed to be going to Puerto Rico for 5 days and we’ve set up a house/dog sitter that’s staying at the house to take care of everything, but the sitter has never met Dozer. We were planning on introducing her to both dogs this Monday and Tuesday so she could get to know them a little better. Now I’m really worried about how Dozer is going to act while we’re gone.
Dozer has always loved people and has been the sweetest dog I’ve ever had, that’s what makes this so confusing. He loves affection and being petted.
I could try boarding him, but he goes nuts in a crate, and I doubt he would get along with other dogs, not to mention the fact that they may not take him if I tell them what happened, but I feel obligated to do so.
What would you guys do? I feel like I’m going to have to cancel the trip.
submitted by kjsuperhuman
to dogs [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:57 The-Nowhere [MQT PUPPET UNIT RECOVERED INNER INFORMATION FILE]
[THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING THIS MQTP UNIT!]
[PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THIS UNITS FUNCTIONS IN THIS DIGESTIBLE INFORMATION PANEL]
[IN THIS INFORMATION PANEL YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT THIS UNIT AND MONITOR ITS CURRENT STATUS] [CURRENT OWNER: [DATA NOT FOUND]] [CURRENT MODE: [AUTOMATIC QUESTING]] Puppet Name :
Stera Gender :
None Age :
BRAND NEW! Species :
MQTP-Unit Number 74
Character Level: 0 [1321/0 Quests] Level:
1 [0/4 Quests] Role :
~ Chosen Appearance :
They are a 5,10 humanoid creature who looks ordinary to everyone that sees them. They wear clothing. Small notes with the quests they are undertaking can sometimes be seen attached to their body.
[NORMALITY DRIVE ACTIVE - TRUE APPEARANCE IS UNKNOWN] Personality :
All MQTP Units have been equipped with personality chips that make them behave almost like a regular adventurer would. Of course, they are way more cheerful and heroic than your average adventurer and good hearted too! So no need to worry about them committing any heinous crimes while doing these quests for you.
Remember! MQTP Unit's are not actually sentient in any way shape or form, no matter how real they might act!
~ Physical/Spiritual Attributes [12/12]:
Strength: + 0
Constitution: + 2
Dexterity: + 2
Wisdom: + 2
Perception + 2
Intelligence: + 3 [+ 1 Racial]
Charisma: + 1
Spirit: + 2
~ Proficiencies/Extra characteristics:
All MQTP units have been implanted with basic knowledge about how to do any common task they might encounter during their questing sessions. If a brand new puppet knows how to do something extremely unusual, immediately refer to the [QUESTING LOGS].
If no references to them knowing how to do this unusual task are found, the puppet might be malfunctioning. It is recommended to immediately send it back to us for repairs by putting it out of commission.
~ GEAR :
Overclock Armour -
Biomechanical clothing with brass metal pieces attached to the shoulders, hands and legs. A clock with uneven hands is attached in the middle with Roman numerals written within.
Is most certainly alive in some shape or form and is made out of time residue.
- Grants + 10% resistance against physical attacks.
- Can give + 3 Dex for a roll. Works 3 times per encounter.
- Has properties that make it impossible to turn into material.
Obtained in the "City in Eternity"
~ INVENTORY : [1/27] Balance:
~ Weapons :
Hyperlight Blade - A sword made out of pure shimmering neon light that shines in the dark. Leaves trails of pure light each time it is swung.
- Deals 10 Light/Slashing damage
- Upon landing a successful hit, inflicts "Dissolution". This debuff completely disables armor resistance for a single round. This cannot stack.
- Has properties that make it impossible to turn into material.
Obtained in the "The Ash Winter"
~ Utility items:
Weapon_ - a ventablack pistol shaped device. Does not hold up a slot.
- Just in case.
- Obtained from [DATA REMOVED].
~ HSD :
[INFINITE SPACE THAT GETS SHARED WITH THE SECOND HSD YOU GOT WITH THE PUPPET.]
[THIS HSD GRANTS THE PUPPET A MULTIVERSAL PASSPORT/ID THAT ADAPTS TO ITS ENVIRONMENT] NEO HSD:
[DATA REMOVED] ABILITIES: [CURRENT SLOTS : 17/19] Racial Traits:
Multilingual - can learn to read and speak any language in about 2 minutes if they are uninterrupted with their listening or reading of the language!
Have an ancient tablet from a civilization that has been dead for 20 decades deciphered? This MQTP Unit has got you covered!
[DATA NOT FOUND] -
- +1 Int
- [DATA REMOVED]
- [DATA REMOVED]
- [DATA REMOVED]
- [DATA REMOVED]
Questing Puppet - all MQTP Units have been equipped with the ability to pick up the smell of quests in the immediate universal vicinity. Once a quest with an Item/Knowledge/Money reward has been detected, a note will appear on their body. You can then accept the quest and let the puppet do it if the reward is good enough. However, if the Puppet has been set to [AUTOMATIC QUESTING], they will keep questing until you decide to recall them!
Do not worry about them going out of line, the [QUESTING INTERFACE] will keep them in check.
[QUESTING INTERFACE] - when you are not the one controlling the puppet and instead want to relax and watch it do everything themselves, the questing interface will keep an eye on them, and even send you precise logs of their own doings with photos and real-time video/text logs attached! So you can watch crazy stories unfold right from the comfort of your own home.
It is also equipped with special [DISCIPLINE ENFORCER]. You can read more about them in [DATA REMOVED].
If you however want the Puppet do something without controlling it directly, consider typing a side quest. The puppet will try to focus on this additional objective to the best of its ability.
You can also manipulate the puppets emotions, such as curiosity to make them act upon them when needed.
- Can capture photos for your enjoyment.
- Can zoom-in and zoom-out with their (eyes?).
- Cannot refuse [SIDE-QUESTS].
- Can be emotionally controlled by the OWNER.
Multiverse net - all MQTP Units are always equipped with an internet receiver and are able to pick up WiFi from all across the multiverse! They might send you links that are relevant to a certain universe, and gather information about it incredibly quickly!
They are also equipped with the ability to save files and images from the internet (that are deemed safe) for you to view.
- Can access the internet whenever they can.
- Can download files and images.
~ Core Passives:
nORMaLITY - no matter what they wear or how different they look like to the surrounding populace, they will look ordinary to everyone no matter what! They have been specifically outfitted with smooth skin and every other feature a normal [RACE: UNKNOWN] would have such as: being able to eat, sleep and bleed. The illusion of normality cannot be seen through by anything. And we mean ANYTHING. We made sure that it is impossible to see it's true form.
Even we don't know how it actually looks like!
With the help of this drive they also are able to COMPLETELY resist any hacking or possession attempts, making them completely safe to approach after they return. You can sleep safe knowing that they are completely under control.
Unfortunately, due to this function any attempts to modify the body of the puppet will be unsuccessful and are considered to be ILLEGAL. Any upgrades not provided by the MQT are not allowed to exist and will not work with the puppet magical or otherwise.
- Has the ability to eat, sleep and drink.
- Looks like an Ordinary [RACE: UNKNOWN] to everyone.
- Immune to control from outside forces such as hacking, mind reading, corruption, possession etc.
- Will explode if someone tries to force manual control in an attempt take your puppet.
- There is no way to see its real form or to know that it is a puppet, not even the Gods can see past the illusion.
- Body cannot be modified with foreign upgrades in any way. Magical or otherwise. Only MQTP upgrades are allowed.
- [DATA LOST]
Lifetime Warranty - in an event that a unit meets their untimely
decommissioning, they will immediately melt alongside their items into pure void for safety reasons. But worry not! They will be quickly replaced by an another similar looking Puppet with the same personality, items and memories! Free of charge.
Do not ask how we get the items back.
[4 Slots] Core actives:
Relocation - just in case a massive oversized chasm impedes the puppets path, they have been outfitted with a teleportation device. If you are worried about them scaring the denizens of a universe, do not worry! Due to the NORMALITY DRIVE the teleportation of this Puppet will appear completely ordinary to everyone.
- Can teleport to anything that is in sight.
- Cannot teleport through walls or magical barriers.
Uses [Dex] modif.
- Uses [Int] modif for dodge.
Deconstruction - all of the Puppets are equipped with the special ability to turn any non-indestructible item or dead corpse into material. It not only can be used to gather material for yourself, but also can be used for the defence of your Puppet! As long as the Puppet reaches any weapon or item with its hand that someone else is holding, it can use its power to completely turn it into pieces of material that get consumed by the NEO HSD.
- Uses [Int] modif against the targets
- Any material gained cannot be used for crafting due to the [MATERIAL REQUEST] issued by [DATA NOT FOUND].
Weaknesses: Disadvantages: Null - despite being modelled to look and act as an adventurer, they cannot gain any LVL, and thus cannot gain more progression or STAT. [+5 Slots]
Reduced Inventory - for the safety of the items your puppet collects, in [AUTOMATIC QUESTING] the NEO HSD is locked until the puppet has COMPLETED your chosen quest. It also cannot use more than 3 weapons and 5 Utility items per quest. Can still put items in the HSD.
Can pull out important quest items if they are required for a quest.
MATERIAL REQUEST - current item reqisition from [DATA NOT FOUND] has been written. 50% of gold and all of the material received from quests is locked away in the NEO HSD.
If the Puppet hasn't used an item that sits inside of the HSD for 4 encounters, it immediately must be destroyed and turned into material. Does not apply to quest items or items that are indestructible by nature.
~ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒S▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒O▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒M▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒T▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒H▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒I▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒N▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒G▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒H▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒S▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒C▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒H▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒A▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒N▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒G▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒E▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒D▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
[PHOTO ALBUM] [QUEST LOGS]
submitted by The-Nowhere
to u/The-Nowhere [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:52 Danicia More UKGE things.
| || |
Some more random pics from the show. A few tables and stuff on my admin desk. I am holding the rare promo cards for those who ask for them. 😉 submitted by Danicia to Catan [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:51 Stunning-Public7074 The Beggar (spoiler review)
- The parasite This is almost an improvement over the demo, however, giras vocals are too echoey at times and also get too loud. Like the song is relatively quiet instrumental wise, but gira just wanted obnoxious vocal spikes. I do however really appreciate the new (synthy??) Direction it took, it's good for what it is. Sadly I have another problem with it, it just doesnt end ever, like seriously, whatever energy hes trying to make me catch isnt working whatsoever. hopefully in time I'll enjoy it more. 87/100
- Paradise is mine This song is a good transitional piece, I don't think it does anything too interesting but that's fine. It doesn't really need that, it's got a catchy riff and that's all it needs, the song pulls itself together in classic swans fashion. 96/100
- Los Angeles city of whatever Official album mix is a billion percent better. This song does disrupt the flow of the tracklist, I'd rather this song had been removed but still released as a single. It's decent, just doesnt belong right here. 90/100
- Michael is done Not a fan of the layered vocals. The female singers voice does not mesh well with giras. Instrumental is solid though, I'll give it that. The chime or xylophone thing idk sounds good, very nice. Ear candy even. I hate how he keeps repeating the words "is done" like bro I get it, you're done now be done and stfu my God man. It's not even ironic it's just a bit annoying. The song gets filled in nicely after all that and makes up for its slightly subpar beginning. I like the heavenly choir in the back, it's a nice touch. Basically a better version of anything off of leaving meaning. Only bad thing about swans is that if I'm ever just slightly not in the mood for repetition most of their songs take a major hit, right now I'm tired so this is a little long winded. This means that when I'm fully awake it'll be a good song. But really though this goes on for a while please end please I'm bored cause adhd plz. I don't like the abrupt cut back to the chorus, doesn't work. 0/10 jk feeling maybe an 85/100
- Unforming It sounds like Annaline became a fucking nihilist but doesn't want to get violent. The album is pretty decently well paced so far. Annaline/10 (9/10) nice beautiful sounding song that does a good job and doesn't have a bad moment. I almost want to force the entirety of leaving meaning into this tracklist just to make it longer, but I'm sure the beggar lover will do that all by itself lol. God this song is slow, but it sounds good so I still can't knock it at all. Oh my God a switch up, freedom from fear guys omg. Swan reference? Remember that time on to be kand where he scream fredon? But fr tho it sounds fucking incredible, my brain is just schizoing out rn cause yes. The way the vocals are layered makes it sound like he's saying free yum instead of freedom, 0/10 now. Bad gira.
- The beggar I kinda wish it was 30 minutes long like the live version. Other than that fatal misstep it's a solid song with an atmosphere thick enough to be thick ig. Ominous sounding. Omg gira said he's gonna steal a child, guy's we gotta stop this mad man. What will he do next? 7/11?? Okay that build up was fantastic, song just picked up the pace but I'm gonna assume like with the live version, it's gonna get bigger.
Omg he said freedom again, America reference mayhaps?
Yk for how bitchy Michael acts on stage when a fellow band mate messes up a note, you'd think maybe he'd quit fucking up the vocal layering randomly. Straight up hypocrisy to an annoying extent. Oh for fucks sake, the shitty ass scream into the second climax took away all power it had. That was pathetic. The background vocals saved it, nvm. I still think that scream was ass tho. If your voice can't handle it, don't do it, it'll sound like shit and leave assholes like me disappointed. I didn't even really have that high of expectations but this kinda falls flat for me, the cracks are staring to show in this album and it's kinda just sad. 73/100, I really hope this shit will grow on me man
- Ebbing Okay already some interesting -nvm Shitty folk instrumental, thanks for the blue balls. I definetly needed that after the last pair you gave me. This female is not jarboe (the only real woman) background vocals are kinda mid, and also feel off. Like poorly spliced together. You can tell where they took shortcuts on this album and as a result it's really starting to piss me off man. There are areas where he just splices the demos over the instrumentals and it sounds terrible. I don't know how he thought these vocals sounded good. Please dear God grow on me please. This girls vocals are best suited for build ups, not for passive background noise. #bringbackjarboe My expectations keep lowering and - oh Okay now it's coming together alright, I am just an asshole. Song is music again, on the 7th day God said let there be swan. Genuinely very pretty sounding instrumental here, I'll quit bitching and enjoy it while it lasts. Wow, originally this was maybe a 60/100, this ending has really pulled it together though, 10/10 I like what they went for, it worked. The blue ball beggar still hurts though :( Omg 3 more minutes, really? It better do something else, as good as this sounds you can't just slap on 6 minutes of good music to make up for a mid intro. That'd be lazy, oh no that's what Mr swan is doing. sigh Gira, please, come on dude, I believe in you, do the thing that glow man did with big boom. This is me writing out of boredom, which isn't the albums fault, I'm just tired. Whatever still sounded good and honestly didn't drag as much as I thought it would, still a 10/10
- No more of this I'd really prefer if there were more of this. I'd also prefer if Mr gira wasn't a hypocrite, in this case it's not the layering, it's the way he attempts to drag out notes. Yikes man, really? Whatever, I'm being too negative, ill keep listening and give it a fair shot yk. Instrumental is nice, same as demo. I think I prefer the demo album over this one so far :( Please gira, just make it stop you're killing my heart and not in the good way. This album is really just not doing it for me. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. This sure is a song. It sure does keep going. If there ain't a payoff for this slow build I'm gonna die. No really fr, I'll die, I have a weak heart. Oh no, the payoff isn't sounding too hot. I'm really trying to not be negative but this album just feels like a failed experiment. I will give this song credit tho, I think that the payoff is good but isn't for me. Or maybe it'll get better idk. Songs not over yet. Yea that was just okay. Idk man, I really don't like being this negative, it's just not working for me 78/100
- Why can't this song title be slightly shorter than that book report I wrote in the seventh grade? Sounds nice so far, please don't let it fall flat later on. It's very (I'm terrible with descriptive word so I hope this is the right one) despondent. The background vocals along with the riff makes this feel like the type of shit that zombies dance to at 3:37 pm est. Oh shit nice, now it sounds more menacing. "I feel wrong in this skin" me too buddy. If you really don't like it you should just peel it off. Peel off your skin. This song is kinda a vibe man, wishing we got more of this instead of yk, all the shit I've been complaining about nonstop. Haunting and loud, also it's the good repetitive that swans excells at. Nice nice. Builds up into something so the last 2 minutes don't drag, classic swan moment. 86/100
- The beggar lover (three) I will not bitch about this song even if it's slow, it's 40 some minutes it can take its time to impress me. Background vocals sound good again, like the first half of Frankie m. Oh nice, this song is going somewhere. It's using some bits from previous parts. The chimes are cool and nice sounding. I want them inside me (sexually). Big drum moment. I'm not closing my eyes, sorry. Oh, this is the 30 minute beggar from the live shows isn't it? Nice. But if that's the case, why have other worse beggar? To show you can improve? Congrats??? Whatever, I'll get over myself eventually don't worry. Holy shit this sounds so fucking good. This is the beggar I wanted. I don't know how swans pulled it off but this makes up for every problem I had earlier with all of these songs. Holy shit. I'm in love. Did they put all their effort into this one song and rush everything else? Like seriously, wtf happened. I love this man, 11/10 fucking hell. I love you Mr gira, send me more swan thx. This weird middle section with knick knack paddy wack is surprisingly not bad and actually dread inducing. Idk how but wow. And now gentle guitar strum. Hmm, interesting choice to have a song from leaving meaning called leaving meaning at the end of this song. It's good, just kinda lost me at the end. 95/100 it's incredible solid and I appreciate it for what it is.
- The memorious The weird vocals that have popped up on this album actually sound decent here. it's a good way of getting you into the groove of this song. The baby coos don't work here, on the demo they worked fine due to the lack of finished instrumental, but here it's distracting and sound like, and don't take this the wrong way, he just slapped it there because he thinks it belongs. This has happened several times during this album, things being placed wherever without care or effort. Really frustrating. Like actually annoying and pulling me out of the fantastic instrumental. Every time I begin to enjoy it I hate it again because the baby coos and I hate the fucking sound of children. Maternal instincts my ass, I'd football that little bitch ass toddler out a 10th story window. Thanks gira for ruining the 1 thing this song had going for it by having the crying baby continue crying throughout the song for no rhyme or reason and only at times where it'd be the most distracting. This would be a great closer without the baby coos and if the album wasn't overall mid. My God man, why? Gira, you can't just finish half the album and quit on the second half. The demos sound better. Well okay, mostly, the end here sounds good except for the baby coos because they only play at distracting times. I'm tired of being negative, this is genuinely disappointing and not worth the wait. I'd rather have not heard this, because if I hadn't I'd no longer feel this empty pit in my chest. 10/100 because the baby coos ruin everything that could be good here. Fucking annoying.
It's an 88/100 album, which is odd because the quality control has just completely disappeared. This is the worst swans album since the reunion and it's so disappointing I feel genuinely angry, yet somehow it isn't that bad. I guess what's upsetting is watching them just poorly splice shit together. It still sounds good, but I can tell 0 effort was put in. This album can't grow on me because every problem comes from the lazy ass production. This album had way less care put into it and as such it causes a frustrating and miserable experience, even if it occasionally impresses with you with the jingly keys (haha get it cause baby and last song had baby noise? HA Comedy.) Fuck it, if they're gonna be this lazy with the production then I'm just gonna score unfairly (like that will solve anything) 65/100, do better.
submitted by Stunning-Public7074
to swans [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:50 Lost-Newspaper2582 Things that have worked for me
Hello, I move been steroid free for about 2 1/2 years now, I’m doing okay, I have daily episodes of itching from hives but they are not nearly as bad, my skin has some hyperpigmentation as a result and I have some elephant skin wrinkles but nothing too severe, I might rebound but fingers crossed things get better. Thought I would share some things that have helped me find relief and many others that did not. keep in mind that nothing ever “cured” my tsw but time and also I have not had weeping skin or bacterial infections.
Vaseline- this really helped my tsw when it was at its worst. Helped with the elasticity of my skin and heal the cracks. It def shows the most dramatic healing effect but it does nothing to help the itch. In fact I believe I somehow developed an allergy to it, as it would irritate my skin like crazy, I kept using it tho because it saved my skin at first.
Zinc ointment- this one helped a lot, as it would “dry” my skin out, so it would help a lot with moist areas like the creases of my elbows, or just anywhere because I would get lots of hot flashes, in addition to the zinc it had a vaseline base so it had the healing properties of that. The ointment I used, I believe had zero water content which I think was important to the success of it, because it was not a moisturizer.
Cerave anti itch cream- unsure how good this was, it helped my face when it was itchy but my face did not really get tsw, I think it somewhat works, it was definitely miles better than all the oat moisturizers they recommend for eczema but it was ultimately just too expensive lol
Compression- I never bought anything specifically for this but i used old cotton shirts that I would tie around my neck, and socks that I would cut and fit on my arm. Sometimes it would soothe the itch but it wasn’t bulletproof. I highly recommend getting something professional specifically for compression because I think it was really good at numbing the itch
Distractions- when having an itch episode, I tried my best to distract myself I tried flicking the palm of my hands where I had no tsw, and fidgeting with things but the BEST ,and I mean this seriously, was the Mario kart app on my phone. It’s immersive and you have to always be engaged and doing something with your fingers. The only con is that after you finish, there’s a lot of loading screens that take you out of the experience and it’s back to itching. I would counteract that by clicking restart before I would finish a race.
Cold- cold packs did work really well, but I found it annoying because my tsw was all over. Nowadays I just take a cold shower. I run extremely cold water and put only a part of my body in it like my arms or my feet. It helps a lot with cooling the internal body temp I think
Deep breathing- once again cools the body, slows down heart beat, and relaxes you. Itching can be anxiety inducing which no doubt increasing more itching.
Consistent eating- I’m putting this because I really struggle with it, I’m so used to skipping meals. Feeding your stomach at a consistent level is so important especially for hydration. I never felt anything different by going on different diets or trying supplements.
No moisture- I didn’t try this for very long, but I kind of understand why it works. I think the physical act of rubbing things in itself can be irritating. From what I understand moisture softens the skins which makes it more prone to damage and susceptible to irritation, which is why eczema often focuses on thicker ointments because they contain larger amount of occlusives which actually act as a barrier. I’ll admit I don’t know much about this so feel free to tell me I’m wrong
Nail filing/ alternative scratchers- I file my nail daily, I find it fun and it’s an easy thing to do as a multitasker, it help to have short nails because they do immediate damage. Instead of using my hands though I experimented with other ways to scratch my itch, my favourite is with this ordinary lash serum, it’s basically a plastic tube. Cylinder so it has no sharp point of contact. I also have used a lip balm. Because they are so “gentle” I have to press hard, I think the downward pressure is better for the skin than the horizontal scrape of sharp nails. However it does mean if I want a good itch I have to use more muscle power which can further heat flashes .
Less Showering- this might sound gross but I showered very little when I was at my peak severity because it was so painful, I would focus only on genitals, asshole, face (didn’t have much tsw here), hands, feet, i don’t rlly have an armpit smell because of Asian genetics. When I did shower, I used cetaphil gentle cleanser in a one litre bottle. I don’t think it gets any gentler than that. And I also used hypochlorous acid for disinfecting hands instead of alcohol. Nowadays I shower normally
submitted by Lost-Newspaper2582
to TS_Withdrawal [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:45 unluckyduuuuude Can you skip act 2 to get a horse?
title, running around kills me.
submitted by unluckyduuuuude
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:41 someonethereoverhere Taeyeon - The ODD of LOVE setlist
| || |
What an amazing setlist! The live band was incredible, the dancer team rocked it and of course, Taeyeon was completely mesmerizing with her voice and just everything 💜 like a Siren submitted by someonethereoverhere to SNSD [link] [comments]
p.s. only realized Time Lapse wasn’t part of the setlist a while after it all ended 😭
2023.06.03 13:40 LeloucheOTR Spoiler report for Step 19
Step 19 @ Shin-Kiba 1st Ring, 28th of May (SELLOUT)
- Marino Saihara vs. Kanamic
- Asako Mia, Rensan & Yufa vs. Ayano Irie & Nene Arahata (BEASTZ REBELLION)
- ACT, Kira☆An & Mari vs. Naho Yamada, Naru & Sakura Mizushima
- Bulldozer Todoroki, Kyoka Iwai & MARU (Jadoshu) vs Chika Goto, Natsuki & Natsumi Sumikawa (The Royal)
- Asahi vs. Misa Matsui. No.1 Contender's Match.
- Miku Aono (c) vs CHIAKI for the AWG Championship.
- The highlight of the preshow was Allen saving the Jadoshu portraits from blowing away in the wind.
- One thing worth noting about AWG shows is that almost every roster member does attend most Shin-Kiba shows. They'll likely still be there as staff if they aren't booked.
- Just as they did at Step 18, the main event (Miku and CHIAKI) had a dance-off.
- Marino and Kanamic worked a fine match until Marino hyperextended her knee and couldn't put any weight on it for the rest of the match. They should have gone straight into the finish when it happened, but Marino pressed on through a few more spots until the scheduled end.
- I monitored Marino's SM, and AWG sent her in for an MRI (good job AWG). From what I can see, Marino went to Osaka today, where she will probably work as staff at the Osaka performance. I hope this means her injury is less serious; I've become very fond of the Squirrel girl in the last couple of months.
- The second match was fun but was less side-splitting than the Asako match at Step 18. ACT is a better canvas for Asako and Rensan's shenanigans.
- Nene did an STO, which always pops me.
- The ref is wearing an Inter Milan shirt.
- Man, Naho is over.
- What looked like a lop-sided six-man on paper became very competitive when Kira-an's insufferable behaviour opened the door for the rookies. And, boy, did those rookies shine. None more so than Sakura, who scored a massive win over ACT with her 120% Smile Schoolboy. AWG are great at booking these upsets to push their rookies along.
- Naru and Naho mobbing Sakura after the pin was one of the show's highlights.
- Sakura asked ACT for a single match post-match. I don't know what ACT said in response, although Sakura seemed happy.
Jadoshu time! https://preview.redd.it/v1n94hffwr3b1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=e7e3a5ed63ed593955985b7e6c2fb602b2c88404
- Jadoshu vs The Royal continued in the fourth match. When it all boiled down, it was all about Chika and Todoroki. Chika rolled through Todoroki's Back Slide to pin her with a nifty La Magistral. Chika has improved in the last couple of months. She still has some strength issues at times, though.
- The Royal-assisted Atomic Drop on Todoroki was a highlight.
- Drumroll.....Todoroki botched her promo. lol.
- There was an extended promo between most of them at the end that I had no idea was about. I'll have to wait for Misa's report.
- This is the first time I really noticed it, but Asahi is very over with the AWG fans.
- This was a really good match that would have been even better if given a little more time. With this show having a six-match card, time was probably in short supply.
- A little criticism. Asahi had to catch Misa by herself when she did an outside dive, she should have had someone help her make that catch. I've seen this a few times in AWG. It looked like Asahi banged her head on the floor, and yesterday I read on her sub-Twitter that she was suffering from headaches. Maybe I'm overreacting, but this is a simple workplace health and safety issue, and there should be at least two people catching in those situations.
- Misa was able to trap Asahi in a European Clutch for the win.
- Miku and CHIAKI had an excellent Championship match, a true Main Event.
- CHIAKI smiling and trying not to react to the kids calling her name was a hell of a moment.
- Ok, I want to put over CHIAKI a little more; she is outstanding. She feels like a mystery slowly revealing itself, and we have no idea where her story is going. She delivers all the best qualities actors can bring into a wrestling ring; all her matches are must-watch.
- The finish was strange. I am still trying to figure out what happened, and I'm sure everyone will have their own theory. Perhaps CHIAKI was dazed after the Lariat ??? The bump looked nasty.
- Miku and Misa spoke after the match, but the date for their match wasn't fixed.
- All in all, an enjoyable show. I'm sure the sellout crowd was well-satisfied. PEACE☮️
submitted by LeloucheOTR
to iceribbonjoshi [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:39 pinkcottoneggs 23 [F4A] be my person :)
Just trying my luck here again for the last time hahaha. Hopefully I can find someone in here that could lead to something more. No mind games and all, just come as you are.
abt you: intro/extro, dog lover, Normal BMI, Tall (5'7 and above), 2 years oldeyounger than me, single af, a kind human, takes good care of himself, emotionally available, good conversationalist, respects boundaries, loves MCU, has an active & healthy lifestyle <3
abt me: Normal BMI, morena, NBSB, INFP, hopeless romantic, 9-5 slave, good listener, instantly laughs at any jokes, constantly trying to be a better person, trying to live a more active lifestyle, loves dogs, clingy, deeply loves listening to music, love L is acts of service, respects boundaries:)
pass sa hi/hello! please atleast have a short intro abt yourself 😊 or better yet, answer this question, "What song do you think would perfectly describe your life as of now?"
we can exchange pics as well...
submitted by pinkcottoneggs
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:39 Groundhog891 This SEC story is a farce
A mobster just threatened the CEO and part owner of the largest privately held company in America. In public. To withdraw a tip a leading to an SEC investigation, where there is already proof of a violation.
- He threatened him in public. With no consequences. No one videoed the threat and uploaded it on you tube. No one called the police. No one submitted a tip online to Alexis or to Jackie.
- What was Ned supposed to do? Call the SEC. "Hey that tip I called in on the insider trading that all the paperwork you have showed happened? Yeah, just ignore all the evidence you already have. Oh, because the mob leader ex-husband of the criminal is going to murder me and sell my child son to a pedo brothel in NYC if you don't."
- Why did Olivia and BLQ, and the police themselves, act like a report of actual criminal violations of federal law are evil bad, while the crimes themselves are awesome and totally fine?
None of this makes sense. At all. It is like a fifth grader wrote a story the night before it was due to be turned in, and no adult checked it first.
submitted by Groundhog891
to GeneralHospital [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:36 ColonelWKurtz Episode 632 “Strong Hand Stan”
The JBP kicks off this episode discussing new music including Gunna’s new single (32:30), Cardi B & Latto’s record ‘Put It On Da Floor Again’ (44:25), and Diddy is accused of stealing his recent record ‘Act Bad’ (54:20). Joe brings a trivia game for the pod to play (1:18:55) and the gang sends their thoughts and prayers to D.C. Young Fly & the family of Jacky Oh (1:56:28). Also, the JBP responds to the media’s coverage of Jamie Foxx (2:10:47), Shannon Sharpe agrees to buyout with FS1 (2:23:13), Part of the Show returns (2:30:39), + MORE! Become a Patron of The Joe Budden Podcast for additional bonus episodes and visual content for all things JBP.: Tap in here www.patreon.com/JoeBudden
Sleeper Picks: Joe Queen Naija - “Words of Affirmation”
Ice Icewear Vezzo - “Back On The Road”
Parks Saba & No ID - “hue_man nature”
Ish Fridayy & Chris Brown - “Don’t Give It Away”
Melyssa Tame Impala - “Posthumous Forgiveness” Spotify Apple Google
submitted by ColonelWKurtz
to JoeBuddenPodcasts [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:30 PhysicsAggravating82 it finally happened. i was prompted to tip at the airport self-checkout station.
2023.06.03 13:28 SnooRobots330 NOC code help for ALP Operations Manager
I wanted to ask your help regarding identifying the correct NOC code for a prior poisiton. I was hired as an Accelerated leadership program-Operations manager at chewy at a fullfilment center in the past where I worked for six months. Unfortunately due to serioys health issues I resigned. The program is a growth program that develops in three stages and requires a well reputed Masters education etc its quite competitive. Unortunately I resigned when I was at stage 1 so dont know if I should choose NOC:70012 – Facility operation and maintenance managers or not since I only made it to step 1 in the progression path:
Step 1: [Start your operations career by immersing yourself in the front line, serving in the capacity of an Area Manager to learn the ins and outs of the operation firsthand. You will build on your leadership acumen by managing and directing 35-75 team members in one of our fulfillment centers. As part of this role, you will drive continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Principles and analytics to deliver step level changes to safety, quality, and costs for the organization. ]
I was basically given the role of area manager for outbound picking and later induction. Please I would really appreciate your guidance.
The job decriptions of the full role and the progression can be seen below:
As an Accelerated Leadership Program (ALP) Operations Manager, you will accelerate your career development and have an immediate impact within our teams in one of our Fulfillment Centers.. You are a critical front-line leader in developing new strategies and creating continual process improvements for delivering on Chewy’s promise of world-class customer service and timely delivery.
Step 1: Start your operations career by immersing yourself in the front line, serving in the capacity of an Area Manager to learn the ins and outs of the operation firsthand. You will build on your leadership acumen by managing and directing 35-75 team members in one of our fulfillment centers. As part of this role, you will drive continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Principles and analytics to deliver step level changes to safety, quality, and costs for the organization.
Step 2: Progress to the Operations Manager role and gain experience leading other managers and teams of 150-350 team members. Drive operational process improvements by working cross- functionally with engineering and technology teams across Chewy. You will operate at depth, diving deep into data analytics and provide challenging, workable business solutions.
Step 3: Promote to Senior Manager position where you will lead through others to execute on regional and or network initiatives. Leaders will also have an opportunity to move into highly sought-after roles in Supply Chain, Transportation and Technology to further their own growth while relentlessly driving the business. Emerge as a leader known for operating at depth and delivering results.
What you’ll do:
Deliver results by providing hands-on operational leadership with team members in one of the most critical roles in our Fulfillment Centers (FC).
Act as an owner by taking responsibility for meeting and exceeding established productivity, safety, labor, and quality objectives.
Think big by supporting the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
Operate at depth while working with other teams to extract, transform, and analyze data from sources across the business using a variety of technology platforms.
Earn trust by developing and promoting open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive employee relations, encourage employee involvement, and recognize employees for their accomplishments and innovation.
Analyze and solve problems at their root while simultaneously stepping back to understand the broader context, while considering how those decisions keep our customers first.
Develop talent within your area to build high performing teams
submitted by SnooRobots330
to ImmigrationCanada [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:26 newageloveaffair I (26m) broke up with my girlfriend (24f) about a month ago but by the way it ended I can't help but think she cheated and never came clean
So my ex lived in another town. She didn't have a job, and she has 3 kids. He car also broke down for month's so she was usually stuck at home. Things were generally pretty good between us, we fought and stuff, but two weeks before the breakup we had a big fight. After that, I noticed a change in her behavior.
1, every thing I did and said she suddenly became extremely critical of. This alone could just be signs of the relationship coming to an end, but 2, she started being weird about her phone. She'd stop leaving it around, she'd be texting and acting like she's hiding something, or I'd come by her when she's on her phone and I'd be a bit nosy like "watcha doin" and she'd say, "why are you looking at my phone? Don't you trust me?" 3, when I was out of town she started texting and talking on the phone less and coming up with excuses. 4, the last weekend I was supposed to see her during, she didn't want me to go over because apparently her little sister had a fight with their parents and was staying there and she felt weird about me being there too. Which felt weird, but fine. 5, that last week, her parents fixed up an old car and gave it to her so she wasn't stuck at home anymore. The day we broke up, she was unreachable and posted a picture on her Instagram story in full makeup and a cute dress, which is odd because she usually doesn't get that done up if she isn't going to a family event or going out. I asked her "damn ma where you going looking like that" and she replied that she was going to Ross with her sister and I'm like.... huh. That seems off. I also told her she looked extra fine that day and she just replied "yes." On top of all this, I just had this gut feeling that she wasn't being loyal.
We finally had a fight about stupid stuff, she aggressively told me that I "always give such fucking noncommital responses to fucking everything," I didn't like the way she talked to me, she told me I'm being ridiculous, that's just how she talks, and that I apparently talk to her like I'm better than her (which... yeah just wasn't true.) Anyways, she hung up on me saying she had stuff to do and I was like fine whatever. Some hours go by and my roommate and her bf want to go out drinking, so I text her, "Hey I'm going out tonight so if you want to talk on the phone again maybe we should do it now" and she just replies, "by all means, go out. Have fucking fun." I haven't hung out with them for months because I was giving my attention mostly to her, so I obviously got mad when she didn't want me to go over but didn't want me to enjoy the company if my friends. And me getting mad at that was the last straw for her and she broke up with me. Over text. Didn't even respond to me calling her to try and talk it out or she could tell me straight up it was over.
I'm fine with the break up. But I can't escape this nagging feeling that she cheated on me in the end. Maybe it's the lack of closure on it that's throwing me off. I feel kind of humiliated. Am I crazy for thinking that? Should I just not care and move on?
submitted by newageloveaffair
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:23 According_Mirror4341 Some cool news to start the weekend
2023.06.03 13:22 WheredoesithurtRA Socialized Healthcare in Canada saved my Aunt and Uncle from bankruptcy and allowed them to get the care and assistance they needed.
I've debated making this post for sometime now because it's tiring to hear and ultimately who gives a shit but my Uncle just recently passed and the nature of my current job compels me to post about it. I think it would make me feel better.
My Aunt and Uncle have been in poor health for awhile now. My Aunt suffered from polycystic liver disease for years which left her in severe pain that wasn't appropriately controlled by medication. In time, she was recommended to get a liver transplant. She was put on a waitlist and told that it could take anywhere from 1-2+ years or so to get it. Fortunately for her, it was a matter of 6 months where she was moved up and was able to undergo it. Everything was covered and the only thing she had to actually pay for was for parking for the day of the procedure. She now pays a small premium for immunosuppressants that she will have to take for the rest of her life.
My Uncle suffered from a slew of health problems himself and most notably, he was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer that eventually turned into mets. I hate to use the phrasing that he "fought the battle" until the end but he really did just do that. He passed last week after stopping chemo treatments and choosing to just remain at home. He was to go on hospice but he passed so quickly that he never got a chance to really get seen by them. I went up to visit last week but arrived a day late.
The Canadian government covered every single expense for them during that time. Chemo treatments, radiation treatments, multiple hospital stays/visits, rehab stays, PT/OT, countless labs and other diagnostic testing, MD visits/consults, medications, supplements, etc. You get the idea.
I've worked in various CM environments enough in the US side of things to fucking know that hardly anyone in the US could afford to go through all this and it would financially ruin many persons and families. My aunt and uncle's care was certainly not perfect and there was examples where the care could have been better or atleast improved but they were still able to get the help and assistance they needed at no cost.
The fact that we piss about here in the US and act like socialized healthcare is still a bad thing makes me want to pull my fucking hair out while we have to watch people struggle and have absolute dimwits falsely grandstand about it.
Also, if you're a Canadian RN working at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, its highly likely you took care of my Uncle at one point in the last 2 years and I wanted to thank you for that. Even that one RN who was going to make a terrible med error and was only saved because my Aunt would show up every day to make sure he was getting help and caught it before it was given (lol). She said you were the nicest out of the bunch and didn't want to get you in trouble.
submitted by WheredoesithurtRA
to nursing [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:22 Agile-Fee-236 it finally happened. i was prompted to tip at the airport self-checkout station.
2023.06.03 13:22 CovertFlobert [H] Rain World, Ashina, Bendy, Dicey Dungeons, and 40+ other games [W] Wishlist
Hey folks! I recently purchased the Metroidvania bundle and have some leftover games from that as well as leftovers from other bundles. I'd be happy to trade for stuff from my wishlist; in case of expensive keys (like Borderlands Enhanced) I'd be able to trade for multiple games. Looking forward to your offers!
Ashina: The Red Witch Act of Aggression – Reboot Edition Aground An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire Arcade Paradise - Arcade Paradise EP AVICII Invector AVICII Invector: Magma Track Pack AVICII Invector: TIM Track Pack Bendy and the Dark Revival Bionic Commando Rearmed Biped Blasphemous Builder Simulator Calico Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Dead Island Definitive Edition Deadlight Dicey Dungeons Dishonored Don’t Starve Together DreadOut Dread X Collection 2 Dread X Collection 3 DUSK '82: ULTIMATE EDITION Eldest Souls Escape the Backrooms Evan’s Remains Field of Glory II Founders' Fortune Garfield Kart Ghostrunner Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord GOAT OF DUTY Golden Light Golf Gang Grim Fandango Remastered Helheim Hassle Haiku, the Robot Hero’s Hour Hero's Hour Hotshot Racing (Expires June 2nd) Hue Ironcast Just Die Already Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager Lone Fungus Lost Ruins Mega Man Legacy Collection Monster Slayers Monster Slayers – Fire and Steel Expansion Monster Slayers –Advanced Class Unlocker Morrowind (Epic Games Store) Monument Valley: Panoramic Edition Monument Valley 2: Panoramic Edition Neighbours back From Hell Newt One Nihilumbra Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus® Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Orbital Bullet – The 360° Rogue-lite Osteoblasts Overclocked: A History of Violence Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Edition (EU-locked) Perfect Punch Club: Deluxe Edition Rain World Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Red Solstice 2: Survivors S.W.I.N.E. HD Remaster Sacred Franchise Pack (NA Region Lock) Semblance Sifu Deluxe Edition Upgrade Bundle Skully Slain: Back from Hell StarCrossed Steel Rats™ STONE Strider Stygian Reign of the Old Ones Teacup The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard The Forest Cathedral THE GAME OF LIFE The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante Those Who Remain Timelock VR 2 Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle Turok Viking Brothers 6 We Should Talk Wolfenstein: The Old Blood World of Zoo XCom 2 My IGSRep page: https://www.reddit.com/IGSRep/comments/10wdpah/covertfloberts\_igs\_rep\_page\_numbe
My wishlist: https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198131585105/#sort=discount
submitted by CovertFlobert
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 13:22 ios_feed_tests_user it finally happened. i was prompted to tip at the airport self-checkout station.
2023.06.03 13:21 ios_feed_tests_user it finally happened. i was prompted to tip at the airport self-checkout station.
2023.06.03 13:21 Otherwise_Steak_2810 it finally happened. i was prompted to tip at the airport self-checkout station.