Anacortes buy sell trade
sell, buy or trade previously-owned men's clothes, shoes, and accessories.
2013.06.20 03:53 Billobatch sell, buy or trade previously-owned men's clothes, shoes, and accessories.
A place for redditors to sell, buy or trade their previously-owned men's clothes, shoes, and accessories.
2011.05.27 04:26 papermario13689 Manga Swap: Buy, Sell, Trade.
2017.01.22 22:11 Airplane_Mode FashionReps Buy Sell Trade
The ACTUAL # 1 Community for BST.
2023.06.07 15:13 AceGotHoled 24 [R4R] Sticker IG shops
Hello friendssss. I wanna design my Aquaflask. Where can I buy holographic stickers online? Yung maganda design and more on anime. I like Pokemon, One Piece, Studio Ghibli. Perooo kung wala but they sell good holo stickers, plsss share it to me pa rin. Salamuch!!
submitted by AceGotHoled
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:12 MudGroundbreaking $DIS Awaiting Short Signal based off 142 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/RBTwjbWfyY
2023.06.07 15:10 Standard-Trouble-690 [WTS] REDUCED Bedrock, Chaco, Scarpa, Danner, Keen
Hey all -- I'm new to geartrade, but I have plenty of selling experience (and feedback on my posts) over at Shave_Bazaar
. I'm trying to clean out my closet a bit and rehome some create sandals and boots. All items come from a smoke free home and the boots have been oiled/treated every season. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me (no chats as I don't receive them).
CONUS preferred but willing to ship elsewhere if the buyer pays shipping. Willing to negotiate within reason (especially if buying multiple items). All items in USD and items can be bought only using paypal.
Bedrock Cairn pros size 11m 12w:
- Originally bought to replace my chaco unaweeps, but I ended up buying a new pair of unaweeps so these bedrocks got very little wear.
Leather Chacos, unsure about the actual model, size 10m:
- Bought on a whim as casual shoes, but didn't really suit me.
Scarpa SL Active, not waterproof but very breathable, size 10m:
- These are some serious backpacking boots, extremely comfortable and super stiff outsole. I originally bought them for work but ended up sticking with my salomons. I love these boots though, just don't think they'll get the wear they deserve.
Danner Super Rainforest 200g Gortex size 10m:
- Another serious pair of boots, very comfortable but heavy heavy because they are double leather lined, durable and rebuildable. Fantastic boots for firewooding, logging, or any other strenuous outdoor activity where durability is a must. These were mostly worn off pavement but are starting to show wear in the heels. The right boot has a 1cm cut beside the laces but doesn't pierce the leather layer. Doesn't effect the performance of the boot but definitely a cosmetic flaw.
Keen, unsure of model, Keen dry waterproofing and leather, size 10m:
- Out of the pack listed here these had the most wear. Still has 70% or better tread though. Used as a casual boot and no serious work was done in them.
Thanks for reading.
submitted by Standard-Trouble-690
to GearTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:10 SupportFlat8675 Any advice for this bad car situation that I got myself in?
My car was stolen and totaled late last fall. I needed a car asap because 1) it was getting cold (Milwaukee) and 2) I need it for work so I basically effed up and took the first thing I found at the nearest dealership - a 2012 Prius with 85k miles for $17,000 and 19% interest even though my credit score was 700. There were a few red flags when I bought it and I thought the dealership was kind of shady. I'm not sure why I didn't look into other options other than they were telling me that it would be hard to get a loan due to being self employed, etc.
After having the car for one month the brakes started having issues and then the catalytic converter got stolen. I had it towed to the dealership where I bought it, they said they could have it fixed in 2 days so I told them to go ahead. I also asked about the brake issue but they said it wouldn't be covered by the extended warranty I bought. For the next 2 weeks I was calling them asking on an update on my car and they kept saying they would look into it and get back to me but never did. I also asked them several times if they could make some kind of deal with me to trade the car in towards a different car and just add on to the loan since I had just bought the car from them a month ago and it already was having a major issue with the brakes. Both of the people I spoke with about that told me that the car wouldn't be worth anything to trade in since it's so old. (Funny that they charged me 17,000 for that old car a month before that). I was out of money and not able to work during that time since I need my car for work and was expecting it to be done in 2 days and by then it was zero degrees and we had lots of snow so just to survive at that point I ended up buying another used car from CarMax which I got a much better deal on and wish I had done in the first place.
I didn't hear back from the dealership about the Prius until over a month after it was supposed to be finished and at that point someone called me asking what was wrong with the car because it had just been sitting around and the person had no idea that it was supposed to be getting fixed. So they hadn't touched the car in over a month. So I told them to forget about it and that I would figure it out and get it fixed on my own and had it towed back to my house where it has been sitting now for a few months on the street in front of my house. My original plan was several people had told me to just put a regular straight pipe on it instead of getting a new catalytic converter since it would just get stolen again. So I was planning to do that and then rent out the car to cover the car payment. But then I read that that is illegal and that it won't pass the smog test and now with paying the car payment for my other car plus insurance for both cars I don't have enough money to get the car fixed and I haven't paid the car payment on the Prius for the last 2 and 1/2 months.
I'm also getting ready to move to a different state for another job opportunity. My credit has completely tanked already. Should I just let the car get repossessed? Anyone have any idea what the best way to go about this would be? I don't think I'm going to be making enough money to pay for both cars or to catch up on the payments. I barely have enough money to pay my bills right now and am behind on everything so I don't have enough to get it fixed.
Thank you for any advice
submitted by SupportFlat8675
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:10 ethical_phoenix2023 [WTS] 1oz AGE, A Junk Silver Special with free shipping option, Peanuts, Kooks, Intaglio, Pre-Raid Norfeds, etc. PRICE DROP ON EVERYTHING
Hello all! Have another batch of items to offer up for sale this week. As before, Livefreeordie20 has kindly agreed to serve as MM while I build feedback should it be desired. I will be off and on with communication for the next few hours but I will be sure to answer any messages as soon as I get a chance to check my phone. Thanks for your patience!
Each item in this post (except the junk silver) has been sigma verified. Pics can be provided upon request.
Offers with comps may be considered; may also be open to trades…just shoot me a message detailing what you are interested in trading for what. But be aware that I will probably accept a cash purchase if it is offered before a trade is successfully agreed upon.
Items in the listing in the order they appear in the PROOF
THIS WEEK’S SPECIAL: Buy the junk silver lot and get free shipping on anything else you buy from this listing (except the gold coin)!
Junk Silver lot of $7fv of Washington quarters for $160 shipped (just under $23x)
$70. 1x 2oz Intaglio Mint Loch Ness Monster (2021)
$35. Peanuts Charlie Brown round in TEP
$34ea. 3x 2017 Kookaburras
$37ea. 5x 2010 $10 1oz “Norfed” rounds (toned to various extents; see pics)
$30ea. 4x Patriotic rounds (wall, Covid shield, 45th President, 2017 NRA available)
$32ea. 2x Augustus Caesar rounds (some toning; ships in flips, not capsules)
$32. 2015 Tokelau Year of the Goat 1oz
$2,060obo. 1998 1oz AGE. Insurance and shipping method tbd at purchase. Zelle only and no trades for this coin.
Payments by Zelle; or, if absolutely necessary, Venmo
Shipping: $5 for up to 5 oz via USPS FC bubble mailer $10 for 6+oz in a sfrb. Items purchased by 6:30 PM CT will be taken to the PO tomorrow.
As many other sellers on here also state, I will tape and wrap both the packages and contents very carefully. And I will physically hand the package to a worker at the PO, but my responsibility for the package will then transition USPS. (Of course, should something happen, I will do my best to assist in any way I can.)
submitted by ethical_phoenix2023
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:09 bitternmanger People keep buying records I don't want to sell
submitted by bitternmanger to vinyljerk [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:08 aRandomPerson_Broke Cheap and easiest huge to flip?
I recently got 50b gems and im looking to flip some huges to make even more gems. Are there any huges or pets you recommend trying to flip? I have zero experience with buying and selling huges, so i thought I'd come to reddit to get some advice before I start trading.
submitted by aRandomPerson_Broke
to PetSimulatorX [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:07 MudGroundbreaking $DHR Awaiting Short Signal based off 125 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/EWZ1p6QyC6
2023.06.07 15:07 MudGroundbreaking $ADBE Awaiting Short Signal based off 111 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/78tA3ViLPp
2023.06.07 15:06 stiizy13 This sub truly blows my mind….
You all say that Crypto is going to revolutionize the finance world. Which is so fucking insane.
Listen; Visa does 100k transactions a second. And is secure. Not saying some blockchains aren’t secure but it’s not going to revolutionize finance. You sound fucking dumb.
Yea crypto is used to buy drugs and illegal activities!
We used to buy LSD and drugs off the DDS websites that the fucking CIA ran! To get their bitcoin back and all the while selling seized drugs to us! Even some getting arrested and them making more money off it.
Open your fucking eyes. You’re not in it for the tech. The tech is older than you! It’s just a digital time stamp.
Also SHA256 was fucking created by the NSA…. Please stop saying all this bullshit because when it boils down to it, you’re in it for the money.
Take care and brush your hair.
submitted by stiizy13
to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:06 cmhughes95 Need advice on what to do with profits after selling first home.
Hey there so this is my first time posting and needing some advice on what to do with 135K after selling our first home.
- Me 27 & wife 30
- Salary for me is 150K and hers is 80k
- Debt - I have 35000 left in private student loans (637 month at 2.7% )and she has 60k in federal student loans. One car with about 35000$ (500 monthly at 3.2%)
- I max out 401k, max out HSA, 200 monthly to a retirement healthcare plan my company offers, and the 250 a check gets deposited into my pension play from the company as well. So total around 90K for all these vehicles. She only puts in 2% to 401K (that is all the company will match), and 100 monthly to her HSA.
- Emergency Fund - 20k (10k in bonds, and the other 10 in savings account), wife has 30k sitting in a savings account and doesn't won't to invest it, wife Roth IRA has 9k, my personal savings of 10k sitting in a savings account. Trip account with 10k.
- She works in non-profit so does the PSLF Program forgives so that is why she pays the minimum and has about 4 years left of working in non-profit and they told her at the end she would owe 10% of whatever the remaining balance is. (But I don't know how accurate this is)
Where not looking to buy another house for about 3 to 4 years but don't really know what to prioritize or go next from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
submitted by cmhughes95
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:05 CaspianX2 Eqqo for Nintendo Switch - Review
: Graphic Adventure Players
: This game is included in Nakana Bundle #3, along with Lydia
. It is also included in Nakana Bundle #5, along with A Night at the Races, Cosmic Top Secret
, and Please, Touch The Artwork. Additionally, this game is also in Nakana Bundle #6 (10 games), along with A Night at the Races, Cosmic Top Secret
, Journey of the Broken Circle
, Mythic Ocean
, Please, Touch The Artwork, Soul Searching, and Stilstand
Eqqo is a Graphic Adventure first released on mobile devices in 2019 and ported to Nintendo Switch in 2020. This game, inspired by Ethiopian mythology, follows the titular Eqqo, a young blind boy who must be led around indirectly by the player. Shortly into his journey, the boy comes into possession of a large egg, which players must have him protect throughout the game’s journey.
The presentation in Eqqo is good but nothing truly special, with colorful, simple 3D visuals backed by light instrumental music and constantly accompanied by lighthearted narration. These light-hearted elements seem to clash somewhat with a tone that can get dark at points, but otherwise the presentation works well enough.
When it comes to the gameplay, this game’s take on the Graphic Adventure feels fairly unique in the way players must coordinate actions between their own direct interaction with the environment, and instructions to Eqqo, while also being mindful of the egg. In addition, one of the main gameplay elements here is keeping an eye out for “stars” that provide different camera angles that can give players more options, a clever mechanic.
Unfortunately, the main issue this game has is its controls. Players are given the option to use traditional gamepad controls, gyroscopic motion controls, and/or touchscreen controls, but it’s pretty clear that this was a game built primarily for a touchscreen, because the gamepad controls mostly just move a cursor that acts as a stand-in for touchscreen use. This would not necessarily be terrible, if not for the fact that pressing the A button acts as if you’re touching the screen, and doesn’t distinguish between interacting with the game, and trying to move the screen, meaning that players can easily do one when meaning to do the other.
Another issue here comes in the form of unclear goals, with players sometimes not being told where they’re trying to go. This can often leave you trying to scan the screen (and scrolling it around) looking for something you can do.
There is one other issue. The mobile version of the game sells for $1, a fraction of the $6 cost of the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Given how clearly this game was made for use with a touchscreen, it’s hard to see why anyone would buy the Nintendo Switch version when the mobile release of the game costs less and should play just as well. It also bears mention that Nakana Bundle #3 sells for a mere $1 more than this game costs on its own, and comes with two other games.
Is Eqqo a bad game? Not at all. Graphic Adventure fans may find this game to be charming and fairly original within the genre... however, they will most likely be better off getting this game on a mobile device if they plan on getting it, since it’ll play more or less just as well, and for a substantially lower price. tl;dr – Eqqo is a Graphic Adventure where players guide a young blind boy trying to carry and protect a large egg. The game itself is decent though not without its issues (namely, poor controls), but the $6 price tag for a game that’s on mobile devices at $1 makes this game seem overpriced.
You can now support this subreddit on Patreon! Please click HERE to become a Sponsor!
This month’s sponsors are Ben, Andy Miller, Exlene, Homer Simpin, Johannes, Talissa, Eli Goodman, Francis Obst, Gabriel Coronado-Medina, Ilya Zverev, Kristoffer Wulff, and Seth Christenfeld. Thank you for helping to keep the reviews coming!
submitted by CaspianX2
to eShopperReviews [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:05 preciousmetal123 Looking to Sell Gold in NYC The Precious Metals
2023.06.07 15:04 PounyLeFantome Need a new hobby to create and share
Like many others, I'm searching for a new hobby.
I would like something where I can create (preferably something visual) and share to my friend/family/internet. I never had social media, and create one for a hobby can be a cool experience.
What I'm doing for now :
- Video Games : My favorite hobby, but it cost me some money, so I don't want something too expensive
- Films : I just started to watch films, I have an ok 4k TV but it's ok for me, and a Sony BDP-S3700, it's not the best but I am fine with this and I don't want to spend more for now. As I buy a lot of my blu ray in second hand, this hobby is pretty cheap (Until I upgrade my TV/Audio/armchair)
- Guitar : I play guitar since 11 year and I am a little bit bothered to play now. Sometimes I grab my guitar and play a little bit. But I think it's the end of an era and I don't want to do music anymore (Except singing, I love it but I live in an appartment with poor sound insulation, and as a metal/rock/jazz singer who need to scream sometimes, I can't do it for now)
- Bike :I love it but it's especially to stay healthy, I already have anything I need and don't want new stuff
Some ideas I have :
- Drawing : It's cheap to start, can create really cool stuff and share on social media. I don't know if I want spend months/years before doing beautiful draws. (I have ADHD, I can be bored really quick unfortunately)
- Toy Photography : This one have ALL my interest, but it seems to be really expensive. I don't have camera, and my phone is a cheap one with very bad camera. I need lens, lights, and I don't have any toys. Good toys are really expensive too, I'm afraid of not having fun if I take photos with cheap camera and ugly toys.
- Toys (Model) to assemble/paint : Can be really expensive too, but I can pair it with toy photography. I am not into Gundam, but some "Gunpla" seems really cool.
Some restrictions I have :
- I live in an appartment, so I can't do a lot of stuff outside. My mom have a house with a garden at 12km (I do it with my bike, I don't have car), so I can do things at her home, but I think I would sometimes be lazy to go to her house.
- I don't have a lot of money, but a lot of free time as I work only 24h per weeks. It's a life choice I had made, I prefer to have a lot of free time instead of a lot of money but no time to enjoy. I don't know if I am ready to do this, but maybe I can sell my best guitar (worth 950€ new)
Thanks for your help ! :)
submitted by PounyLeFantome
to Hobbies [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:04 Short_Algo $ADT Awaiting Buy Signal based off 9 signals $1,791 net profit 4.33 profit factor 77% win rate on a 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/yI1SPnacSZ https://t.co/VnOVrhCcCa
2023.06.07 15:04 Short_Algo $NVCR Awaiting Short Signal based off 7 signals $2,604 net profit 11.26 profit factor 85% win rate on a 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/yI1SPnacSZ https://t.co/NGbEfvmSVk
2023.06.07 15:04 Short_Algo $GME Awaiting Short Signal based off 9 signals $892 net profit 4.28 profit factor 77% win rate on a 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/yI1SPnacSZ https://t.co/EZlTdC7BY6
2023.06.07 15:03 AutoModerator I HAVE Iman Gadzhi Agency Navigator, Biaheza Dropshipping Course, Andrew Tate all Courses Bundle, And OVER 3,000 MORE COURSES. If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/)
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
) NEW COURSES
(Included when buying my whole collection!):
· ⭐Iman Gadzhi – Agency Navigator 2023
· ⭐Sam Ovens - Consulting Accelerator 2023
· ⭐Cole Gordon – 30 Day Closer
· ⭐Montell Gordon - Agency Transmulation
· ⭐Charlie Morgan - Easygrow Course
· ⭐Sebastian Esqueda - Ecom Revolution
· ⭐Biaheza Droppshiping Course 2023
· Andrew Tate – Courses Bundle
· Charlie Morgan - Imperium Agency
· Charlie Morgan - Gym Growth Accelerator
· Biaheza - Full Dropshipping Course 2023
· Jordan Welch - The Reveal 2023
· Savannah Sanchez - TikTok Ads Course 2023
· Iman Gadzhi - Copy Paste Agency
· Sam Ovens - UpLevel Consulting
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Andrew Giorgi – Amazon Dropshipping Course
· Sebastian Esqueda – Ecom Revolution Training Program
· Luca Netz – Advanced Dropshipping 2023
· Kevin King – Freedom Ticket 3.0
· Jordan Platten – LearnAds – Facebook Ads Pro 2023
· Miles – The FBA Roadmap + The Profit Vault
· Dan Vas – Ecom Freedom Shopify Blueprint 2023
· Alexander J.A Cortes - WiFi Money Machine
· Kody Knows - Native Mastery
· Bastiaan Slot - Six Figure Consulting
· Kaibax - Centurion agency
· Joe Robert - Print On Demand Accelerator
· Ryan Hogue - Ryan's Method Dropshipped POD
· Kevin Zhang - Ecommerce Millionaire Mastery
· Ryan Lee – 48 Hour Continuity
· [METHOD] ⚡️TikTok Algorithm Domination Skyrocket your engagement TODAY Updated 2023✨
· Troy Ericson – Email List Management Certification
· Larry Goins – Filthy Riches Home Study Course
· Ry Schwartz – Automated Intimacy
· Patrick Bet-David – All Access Bundle
· Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
· Jon Benson – 10 Minute Sales Letter
· Alen Sultanic – Automatic Clients & Bonuses
· Taylor Welch – Cashflow for Consultants
· Akeem Reed – Slingshot Rental Blueprint
· The Futur Greg Gunn – Illustration for Designers
· Trading180 – Supply And Demand Zone Trading Course
· Jim McKelvey (Foundr) – How To Build An Unbeatable Business
· Master of AI Copy – Copy School by Copyhackers
· Copyhackers – Copy School 2023
· Matei – Gann Master Forex Course
· YOYAO Hsueh – Topical Maps Unlocked
· Tyler McMurray – Facts Verse Youtube Automation Course
· Ashton Shanks – 7 Day Copywriting Challenge Featuring ChatGPT
· Rene Lacad – Rockstar Marketing Blueprint
· Top Trade Tools – Hedge Fund Trender
· Brandi Mowles – Conversion For Clients
· Glen Allsopp – SEO Blueprint 2 (DETAILED)
· Trading Busters – Prop Trading Formula Course
· Sam Woods – The AI Copywriting Workshop (Complete Edition)
· Brian Anderson – Recovery Profit System
· LOW COMPETITION KEYWORDS IN MINUTES ⚡ 70+ REVIEWS ✅ BONUS PDF WORTH $200+
· Devon Brown – Easiest System Ever
· Duston McGroarty – St. Patrick’s Day 2023 Live Event
· Dan Wardrope – Click & Deploy Sales Android
· Lost Boys Academy – How To Make Life Changing Money With OnlyFans!
· WealthFRX Trading Mastery Course 2.0
· TOM & HARRY – Digital Culture Academy
· 100+ Cold Email Templates
· [METHOD] ✅ Make Real Cash with Auto Blogging ⛔Get $1199 Worth of Resources ❌ CUSTOMIZED SECRET PROCESS⚡DONE FOR YOU SITE ⭐ Unlimited Niche Opportunity & So on
· Tobias Dahlberg – Brand Mastery
· Raul Gonzalez – Day Trading Institution 2.0
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen –Impact Academy 2023
· [METHOD] ☢️ The Quick eBay Money Loophole Guide ☢️
· Apteros Trading – March 2023 Intensive
· Rob Lennon – Zero to 10k Twitter Accelerator
· Rob Lennon – Next-Level Prompt Engineering with AI
· Rasmus & Christian Mikkelsen – NEW Audiobook Income Academy Download
· Grow and Convert – Customers From Content
· Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook
· Kaye Putnam – Convert with a Quiz
· Forex Mentor – London Close Trade 2.0
· Chase Reiner – Fortune Bots Update 1
· Andrew Ethan Zeng – Social Marketing Mastery
· [Method] Upload FULL, 100% Unedited Copyrighted Videos on Youtube! Content ID DESTROYER!
· Digital Daily – Top 150 ChatGPT Prompts to Make your Life Easy
· Patek Fynnip – Psychology Course
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· [METHOD] ⚡ See the MAGIC of Bulk Posting ✨ Untapped Method ✅ [ BONUS ChatGpt and Affiliate list Pdf]✅
· ⭕️ YouTube Content Machine – Unlimited FREE traffic for CPA – Fully Automated Method ⭕️
· Jakob Greenfeld – Scraping The Web For Fun and Profit
· Adrian Twarog – OpenAI Template Starter Kit for ChatGPT / GPT3
· The Secret Merchants List of Over 2000+ Dropshippers and Amazon FBA Suppliers Based in The US
· Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
· Charlie Houpert – Charisma University 2023
· ▶️ [METHOD + GUIDE] ✅ Make Money ✅ with Kindle Books ⚠️ Even if You Can’t Write ⚠️ [STEP-BY-STEP] ⚡ NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! ⚡
· Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow
· Nina Clapperton – Jasper AI Course for Bloggers
· Travis Stephenson – Simple Profit System
· Manny Khoshbin – Real Estate Starter Program
· Tanner Henkel & Jerrod Harlan – 7-Figure Email Machine
· [METHOD] Stop Wasting Money on AI Writers Train And Fine-Tune Your Own AI For Free With No Code ⚡⚡⚡Real Method & Practice Examples ⚡⚡
· Creator Hooks – YouTube Title Mastery
· Thomas Frank – Creator’s Companion (Ultimate Brain Edition)
· Sean Dollwet – Royalty Hero
· Jason Bell – Birthday Marketing Formula
· NXT Level FX – Investors Domain
· [METHOD] ⏩ My ETSY $40K~ Passive Income 2023 + HOT Products (Earning Proof) ⏪ Make Money No Marketing Easy $40K~ Guide FOR NOOBS ✅
· Rob Jones & Gerry Cramer – Profit Singularity Ultra Edition 2022 (AI & ChatGPT)
· Cody Wittick & Taylor Lagace – The Influencer Marketing Blueprint
· ⚡️➡️$390/Week BLUEPRINT+PROOF✅Scalable Method❤️Amazon to eBay Dropship✅
· Kody Ashmore – Simpler Trading – Drama Free Day Trades ELITE
· Youri van Hofwegen – YouTube Search Automation
· Montell Gordon – Agency Transmutation
· Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
· Tim Denning – Twitter Badassery
· Geoff Cudd – AI Writing Course for Bloggers & Digital Marketers
· RED CPA FORMULA – UNTAPPED UNDERGROUND CPA SYSTEM
· BowtiedCocoon – Zero to $100k: Landing Any Tech Sales Role
· Holly Starks – Make LINK BUILDING Great Again!
· Mike Warren – Deeds4Cash
· BITCOIN BRITS – The Crypto Course
· Max Gilles – ⚡️☄️ UHQ Leak ❤️CPA JACKER – Epic CPA Blueprint✅⚡️
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit Update 9
· Christina Galbato – The Influencer Bootcamp
· John Thornhill – Ambassador Program
· [Sales] 999+ Ultimate ChatGPT Prompts To Copy & Paste (250+ tasks)
· Pollinate Trading – Curvy Trading System
· Content Mavericks – The Greatest Hits Content System
· Andriy Boychuk – Flowium – Klaviyo Mastery 2.0
· Dagobert Renouf – How To Dominate Twitter (Advanced Growth Bundle)
· Darius Lukas – ⭐ The Marketer’s Bible to ChatGPT ✅ 1000+ ChatGPT Prompts to Copy, Paste & Scale
· Billy Gene – 5 Day A.I. Crash Course for Marketers
· Alex Cattoni – Posse Eye Brand Voice Challenge Program
· Casey Zander – YouTube Fame Game Blueprint
· Harlan Kilstein – Midjourney Mastery
· Shawna Newman – YouTube for Niche Sites
· [Marketing] 1099+ Ultimate ChatGPT Marketing Prompts To Copy & Paste (200+ tasks)
· Karen Foo – Star Traders Forex Intermediate Course
· TheMacLyf – Hive Mind & Masterclass (Onlyfans Course)
· Brittany Lewis – Top Seller Secret
· Dan Henry – Facebook Ads for Entrepreneur
· Russ Horn – Ultra Blue Forex
· Scott Phillips – Crypto Salary System
· Roland Frasier – AI Powered Expert Apprentice + Update 1
· Roger & Barry – Give Academy 1k/Day Platinum Mastermind [COMPLETE with LATEST UPDATE]
· Bretty Curry (Smart Marketer) – Smart Amazon Ecommerce
· Steven Dux – Traders Edge 2023
· Aidan Booth & Steve Clayton – 123 Profit
· Allie Bjerk – Tiny Offer Lab
· Dicke Bush – Generate 10x More Content Using AI
· Mateusz Rutkowski – New Money Blueprint
· Smart Raja Concepts (SRC) – Forex 101
· Chase Reiner – Short Form Riches Bootcamp 2023 – AI ChatGPT Bot Update 3
· Chase Reiner – AI Profits
· Travis Sago – Cold Outreach & Prospecting AMA Offer (Best Value with All Bonuses)
· Live Traders – Professional Trading Strategies
· Allan Dib – The 1-Page Marketing Plan Course
· Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
· The Trading Guide – The Gold Box Strategy
· The Complete XAUUSD GOLD Forex Scalping System On Real Trading Account
If ANYONE WANTS them (http://smmacourses.site/
submitted by AutoModerator
to FreeDownload2023 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 15:03 MudGroundbreaking $AMD Awaiting Short Signal based off 94 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/w2xTXbD1SN
2023.06.07 15:02 MudGroundbreaking $NKE Awaiting Short Signal based off 80 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/OVHc7YuZAL
2023.06.07 15:02 MudGroundbreaking $CMCSA Awaiting Short Signal based off 72 signals on the 15-min chart. Free trial at https://t.co/zfbFwkuBmu https://t.co/HoLjv4vv8h
2023.06.07 15:02 buffmarkk How 3 months of my has been a roller coaster of emotions
| || |
First line will be the summary but if you want to read along you're very welcome. March 1, i lost my job and had 1 month left to find a work. April 1 i found a new work. May end, i was able to find a job i really like and i started June! submitted by buffmarkk to MadeMeSmile [link] [comments]
Long Story: March 1, my employer said i would no longer have a job because there will be little to no work and they need to cut down on people and i have one month to look for a work. My head went on a stress spiral since it's really hard to find work where i live when you are not very fluent in their language. A week later, our bid for the house we wanted was accepted, instead of getting excited i got more stressed because i want to help my wife with the expenses. After getting stressed for two weeks i realized there would be no progress if i dwell in it. I constantly searched for work everyday and everynight. I was lucky enough that my wife's previous employer took me and even said i will start April 1! Though it's not the end of the story yet bec it's a big paycheck cut and i have less hours in this work. Then i received my severance/vacation money from my previous employer and used this for a buy and sell hustle. I was able to extend this budget to treat my wife for food expenses on our short travel trip and pay the movers that helped us with moving to our new house. End of May i got a new job that i really wanted and was able to start June 2! This time it's the same salary that i had for complete hours in a day!
and now this is the pic outside of our lovely house. This is a reminder that it isn't the end even if you had a big bad news. you just have to keep a positive mindset and never stop fighting.