Can i change cash app name
2013.05.04 15:29 AppStream App Deals
App Deals, Discounted apps - every platform is welcome
2012.06.22 10:34 BigWesternMan A place for Sonos users
A place for all Sonos users to hang out and discuss hardware, software, installation, ideas and troubleshooting
2018.05.08 19:19 pm_me_mBTC GetUpside
GetUpside is an app (available on iOS and Android) that offers you cash back at gas stations, grocery stores, and more. Your money is earned through scanning receipts, and all money saved can be redeemed through PayPal.
2023.04.01 21:42 depths-untold Got this email from bittrex a few days ago smh
2023.04.01 21:42 Prestigious_Rock4587 My gf showing skin in public bothers me
Now before you come to attack me hear me out please. I don't believe in restricting anyone's freedom to do anything. But if something bothers me regarding my partner, I get to stay or leave and that doesn't make me a disgusting person. I did my fair share of research and I know that girls showing their skin in public isn't just doing it so that they 'look and feel pretty'. Most girls also enjoy the approval they get from men like the head turns and slight glance (not talking about creepy stares). It helps with the self esteem and what not. Now the thing that bothers me is you can also look pretty without sexualizing yourself. Wearing a crop top where the breasts and belly can be clearly seen apparently isn't sexualizing herself according to my gf. She is doing it cause she looks 'pretty'. I'm not flashy as a person and I have social anxiety which makes public glares a nightmare. Is it misogynistic if I want a girl who would love to stay lowkey and wear cloths that wouldnt attract tons of people? Please answer from a rational standpoint with facts instead of attacking me. I'm willing to change if I'm wrong.
submitted by Prestigious_Rock4587
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:41 Lhalpaca (HELP) Control doesn't work in Rocket League
My control isn't working in rocket league. When I use it in the game I can't move the camera(it just keeps rotating) neither change the configurations aba(LB/RB). When I used it on a steam game it worked correctly and I already tried putting epic as a non-steam game at steam and didnt work. Can someone help me???
(The controler is a 8bitdo)
submitted by Lhalpaca
to RocketLeague [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:41 midge Looking for 3 people to playtest my game - Gun Knight All Day
Hello! This is the game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2073630/Gun_Knight_All_Day/
I was hoping to get 3 people to playtest the game today, and then respond in the comments with some feedback.
The game plays best with an xbox style controller, but can be played with keyboard mouse.
I'd like at least one person who has beaten Enter The Gungeon, I don't think I've had many playtesters skilled in this genre yet.
So please comment if you're interested. I'll edit the post when the keys are taken. Thank you!
p.s. The game is not out yet, these keys are for a playtest version of the game only, they should last for about a month, and I'll be updating the game every couple of days.
submitted by midge
to playmygame [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:41 No-Distribution-261 What do you think about a fitness marketplace?
Hi everyone! I have an idea that I'd love to get your thoughts on.
I'm interested in creating a marketplace that connects people interested in change or improve their figure with experienced fitness coaches who can help them. The marketplace would offer all type of services to help people achieve their fitness goals, such as strength training, yoga, and nutrition coaching.
I'd love to know what you think about this idea. Would you be interested in using a marketplace like this to find a coach or maybe offer your services as a coach?
Do you have any feedback or suggestions for how we could make this marketplace better?
submitted by No-Distribution-261
to adultingph [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:41 Mary_Posa How do you feel about wordy cache pages?
How do you feel about wordy cache pages? I am referring to cache pages that give a detailed description of the area of the cache. An example would be a cache near a river: going into detail about the river and how it got its name, the kinds of fish that can be found in the river, or some historical fact that relates to the river, etc.
Or do you just prefer a description that gets right to the point - a brief description of the cache area, hazards you may encounter, where to park, or maybe even just how you came up with the name of the cache, and leave it at one or two sentences?
My caches have always included descriptions/facts about the location I chose. (One or two paragraphs). I do also write a sentence or two about the cache itself. But as I am writing another cache page, I am wondering if that is just annoying to people.
submitted by Mary_Posa
to geocaching [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:41 Strong-Equivalent340 Anybody from the South Bay LA area or WestxLos remember that bar and billiards on Imperial Blvd and Hawtorne back in the day where the MickeyDeez is at now?
Bro can anyone help me out I can’t remember the name of that damn place or find pictures Crystal something anyone that can help me out with this I’m drawing a blank
submitted by Strong-Equivalent340
to CaliBanging [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 Prior2735 RECOMMENDING AN AFFORDABLE HACKER FOR HIRE
I am recommending everyone to a very trusted, reliable and gifted hacker. She is competent, and provides excellent services. She is very affordable and charges way less, Contact WIZARDHACKER78 AT GMAIL DOT COM
WhatsApp: +1 (570) 923-6701
TELEGRAM: +1 (774) 205‑1597
Many services she can render include: Social Media Hack( Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook/Messenger, Twitter, TIKTOK, TELEGRAM etc.),Programming and Coding GPS Location Tracking, Recovering of lost bitcoin/ bitcoin account, Incoming calls Restriction, Intercepting and Retrieving Instant Messages, Grade Hacking,Phone Tracking and Cloning,Credit Card Hacking, Credit Score Increase, USSD Control Commands, WhatsApp Spy, Viber Spy, Facebook/Messenger Spy, Skype Spy, Hacking into Databases of all kinds, Calendar Monitoring, Internet Usage Monitoring, Remotely Accessing SMS, Game Hacking and Cracking, Key Logging, Remote Email Spying, and more. What made me had trust in her was her offer of total Refund of any displeasing services but i didn't have to use that Choice. Contact her
WIZARDHACKER78 AT GMAIL DOT COM
WHATSAPP: +1 (570) 923-6701
TELEGRAM: +1 (774) 205‑1597
submitted by Prior2735
to u/Prior2735 [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 Valhalla1134 Umm, rip me a new one, but is this useful?
| || |
I could add more, but I already probably sound stupid, also sorry I can't punctuate or grammar properly.. much less spell.. oh well. Tell me something, or don't, just want this app to work. submitted by Valhalla1134 to doordash_drivers [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 AutoModerator [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to CoursesBestOf2023 [link] [comments]
Download course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/csaba-borzasi-breakthrough-conversions-academy/ [Get] Csaba Borzasi – Breakthrough Conversions Academy https://preview.redd.it/oclo0doso8ra1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=771060199f9b28171a8bec70e4f6d9c585159502
What You Get: Module 1
The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
In this foundational module, you’ll discover:
- The PUREST essence of copywriting nobody talks about today (and believe me, I’ve looked…)
- The “Promise-Believability” Matrix… a unique new way to look at persuading people to buy
- Why – in 95% of cases – you aren’t really selling what you THINK you’re selling (And what you’re ACTUALLY selling through your product or service)
- The #1 way to melt away your prospect’s objections with ease… and turn them into devout BELIEVERS for life
- The “mother” of ALL copywriting formulas… Single-handedly responsible for BILLIONS of dollars in sales (and NO, it’s not “AIDA”, “PAS”, or “PPPP”)
- Eugene Schwartz’s 4 game-changing marketing secrets that revolutionized the marketing industry as we know it. (In fact, one of these is the sole reason why sales funnels exist today!)
- 7 proven ”quick-n-dirty”copywriting templates & checklists you can use to reliably pump out winning copy FAST – even if you’re a beginner
The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
I promise you’ve never seen a more advanced masterclass in emotional response marketing before.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The secret evolutionary psychology behind persuasive messages that NO ONE talks about
- A deep dive into the world of emotional persuasion… through the lens of the BEST emotional copywriters of all time
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest NEGATIVE emotions like Shame, Fear, Anger, and Guilt
- How to identify & tap into your ideal prospect’s deepest POSITIVE emotions like Redemption and Unconditional Acceptance (Often-overlooked emotions that actually drive action like CRAZY!)
- The BEST way to infuse these powerful emotions into your “Big Ideas” and Headlines to make them 10X more effective!
- 7 core desires 99.9% of people constantly crave like crazy… and how to use these in your copywriting for maximum effectiveness
The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
Yes, yes – I know research isn’t the sexiest of topics out there…
But it’s an absolutely essential aspect of creating winning marketing campaigns.
To make this important topic as painless and swift as possible, I scoured through thousands of pages of my notes…
Revisited scores of past projects I did with various clients…
And analyzed how the best of the best copywriters did their own research…
To come up with a totally UNIQUE blueprint for doing marketing research FAST, in a no-nonsense way.
That’s why, in this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why research is soooo essential if you want to be successful
- The ONLY 8 things you need to look for while doing research. (Most people waste 10s of hours “mindlessly” researching… but armed with this list, you’ll cut your research time by 80%!)
- My custom-built “Ultimate Marketing Research Kit”that’s so effective… several past students have joined the program JUST to get access to this!
- 5 of the BEST places to find exactly what you’re looking for FAST in 2022
- How to know when you’ve done enough research… so you don’t spend any more time on it than needed!
- 6 sneaky research mistakes you NEED to avoid like the plague! (HINT: 95% of copywriters are guilty of at least one… Are you?)
- A simple process for finding the 7 key marketing campaign elements you need for winning campaigns
- Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter’s coveted “6W Method”to quickly and reliably do high-impact customer research if you’re short on time
The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
This is where the “rubber meets the road”…
Because Module 4 is all about the highest-impact copywriting elements out there:
Big Ideas, Headlines, and Leads… PLUS, how they actually relate to each other.
So in this module, you’ll discover:
- Why I call these 3 the “Sacred Trinity”… and how these elements all relate to each other
- The mystical “Big Idea” concept… Demystified! (with plenty of practical examples, case studies, and even formulas!)
- Previously untold A-list copywriting secrets about attention-grabbing headlines. (If you’ve ever wanted to improve your Headline game… you’ll LOVE this part!)
- 6 of the greatest Lead “types”to start any sales message with ease… While building irresistible emotional desire in your prospect
- My simple 10-step framework for creating any type of Lead in 15 minutes or LESS
- My go-to “quick-n-dirty”Universal Lead Template you can copy-paste into ANY sales message to make it 3X more persuasive FAST
The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With Your Offer
Once you know the secrets of the “Sacred Trinity”, it’s time to connect these elements with your Offer.
Module 5 reveals everything.
Inside this game-changing masterclass, you’ll discover:
- How to effectively use the “Neuroplastic Belief-Shifting” Frameworkin ANY sales message
- 6 things you NEED to know before weaving your “Golden Thread” (ATTENTION: Miss just 1 of these… and your entire marketing argument might crumble!)
- What NOT to do when identifying your “North Star”: The One Buying Belief!
- A super simplepersuasive message template you can use to consistently pump out winning pieces of copy in just 30 mins (or less)
- 3 unique belief-shifting strategies that melt away objections with ease (And covert even the most skeptical of people!)
- How to do Proof Marketing RIGHT… without boring your readers to death
- Agora Financial’s secret “CPB Technique”that makes their front-end promotions so profitable (A method so powerful, even Evaldo Albuquerque, the highest-paid copywriter of all time SWEARS by it!)
- The 10 questions your prospects are always subconsciously asking when reading your copy… And how to pre-emptively answer them successfully!
How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
Our next topic is about Unique Mechanisms…
Which are essential in today’s world of “high-market sophistication” audiences.
During this module, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a “mechanism” (and why you also badly need one… especially today!)
- The crucial difference between “common mechanisms” VS. “Unique Mechanisms” (And how to make yours truly stand out!)
- How to find your unique mechanism in just 3 simple steps – even if you’re starting from scratch!
- DOZENS of practical unique mechanism examples used in all sorts of proven marketing campaigns (Some of which have generated over $1 BILLION!)
- The often-misunderstood (but critically important)difference between a Unique Mechanism (UM)… and a Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- What neverto call your Unique Mechanism… EVER! (Seriously… this one mistake can single-handedly invalidate your entire mechanism in an instant!)
Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
Next up, Storytelling on STEROIDS! (which I like to call “StorySelling”)
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The REAL reason why almost every single persuasive message needs to use storytelling
- The essential fundamentals of StorySellingyou need to understand to create not just compelling stories… but PROFITABLE ones!
- Why focusing on the story itself isn’t enough – no matter how good it is… (And the often-overlooked “secret ingredient” of great storytelling!)
- The 4 “pillars” of highly effective StorySelling almost no one talks about
- How to create a kickass Character / Hero for your story that your audience will easily resonate with
- Ever heard of the “Hero’s Journey” before? You have? Well…that’s cool, and all… BUT did you know that there are actually TWO (2) journeysthe Hero goes through, not just one? And this is THE single biggest point of difference between stories that are “meh”… and stories that are AMAZING!
- 7 proven story archetypes you can copy/paste into your marketing funnels for an easy conversion boost
- Where exactly to use these stories in your funnels (+ other useful tips)
How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
Once you have your “Big Idea”, Headline, Lead, Golden Thread, Unique Mechanism, and Stories…
It’s time to finally create an offer they can’t refuse!
So in Module 8, you’ll discover:
- What exactly is a lucrative Offer (and how to make yours irresistible)
- The #1 principle of ridiculously good offers you must always start with (DO NOTignore this… because otherwise, your offer will fall flat on its face!)
- How direct marketing TITANS like Claude Hopkins, Gary Halbert, Todd Brown, and Alex Hormozi approach irresistible offers (Including their popular frameworks!)
- The ONLY 8 core offer “types” you need to successfully launch any type of product or service
- Advanced risk-reversal strategies that melt away objections with ease… and know people off the fence like crazy!
- How to present your offer for MAXIMUM impact in MINUMUM time
- 5 proven offer blueprintsyou can steal and install in various parts of your sales funnels
From “Master Structure” to Breakthrough Copy
In this strategic overview session, we’ll revisit the most important 80/20 principles of key topics like:
- The Fundamental Principles of Direct Response Copywriting
- The Psychology Behind Persuasive Copywriting & Copy-Thinking
- The “No-Nonsense” 80/20 Marketing Research Process
- The “Sacred Trinity”: Big Ideas, Headlines, Leads
- The “Golden Thread” That Connects Your Big Idea With The Offer
- How to Make Your Competition Irrelevant by Using a Unique Mechanism
- Once Upon a Time, There Was a “StorySelling Masterclass” That Rocked
- How To Create An Offer So Irresistible… Only a LUNATIC Would Ignore It
- The Breakthrough Copy Development Process (with Real-Life Example!)
2023.04.01 21:40 Bulky-Ad7852 I got curious and applied to half of my schools using Questbridge and half using Commonapp. Here's how it went
As a first-generation, low-income student, I had the opportunity to apply to colleges through Questbridge.
Questbridge is like Commonapp except for one component: in the early rounds, it allows finalists for the program to apply to and rank ~15 schools early decision, all at once. You are "matched" to whichever school that accepts you and is ranked the highest. Students that are "matched" get full ride scholarships to the school. Students that aren't can carry their application over to the regular round and apply to schools similar to Commonapp.
The only caveat? If your EFC isn't 0, you will outright get rejected for the match at certain schools. You also can't change your essays during RD and they make you write and submit the essays really early (a couple of weeks before ED1 deadlines)
Because I knew I wasn't poor enough, I decided to apply to Questbridge for the finalist designation to put in the CA honors section. Then, I'd opt out of the match and apply ED to Vanderbilt via Commonapp. Unfortunately, I got deferred so I had the opportunity to apply RD using both my Questbridge and Commonapp applications.
Because of how different my QB and CA applications were, I decided to test which application gave me the most edge by splitting my applications up 50/50 per platform.
Overall, I applied to 34 schools. Questbridge
- Claremont Mckenna
- Colorado College
- Holy Cross
- Loyola NOLA
- Vanderbilt (deferred - ACCEPTED!!)
- Boston College
: From the WL:Acceptance:Rejection ratio alone, I'm inclined to conclude that Questbridge gives a slight boost to your application, which cannot be overlooked in a process as unpredictable as college admissions.
I believe this is due to three reasons:
- QB finalists have greater credibility since they already went through a "vetting" process by QB before their application gets reviewed by an AO.
- Because of the context of their environment, AOs take this in into account when reviewing applications and give a bit more "slack" in comparison to Commonapp applicants. Essentially, AOs are more cognitive of the fact that QB applicants achieved great success despite being disadvantaged by their environment.
- The QB application makes you write significantly more essays than the Commonapp. I believe there's one big essay (like the CA personal essay), and then several short ~150 word ones, then a couple sentence long ones. Overall, the QB application gives you more opportunities to show AOs who you are as a person. This is compared to Commonapp's single personal essay and then whatever supplements the school has.
I believe the last factor plays an especially big role in giving QB applicants that extra push because depending on the school, Commonapp applicants will only have 1 supplement to show who they are while QB applicants automatically have their 800 word personal essay and several supplements that every school sees regardless of how many supplements they normally have.
Now, I do have to acknowledge that I applied to slightly more competitive schools using my Commonapp which definitely played a role in the higher rate of rejections. However, I think my results provide some insight into one of the moving parts of the application process that many don’t consider.
Hopefully, you guys found the results interesting! I certainly did. And hopefully, this post was helpful to future Questbridge applicants and FGLI students who are considering applying through Questbridge.
submitted by Bulky-Ad7852
to QuestBridge [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 funnyfishwalter Website that lets you “generate” android devices to use
So there’s this app that lets you get a reward if you’re a new user, but once you install the app and create an account, you can’t use the same phone to make another account. I tried to uninstall the app, use a vpn, and then make another account, but it says that my device was already used.
Is there a website or service that lets you get an android device, so I can install the app, create the account, and then get another new android phone to do it again? I know it’s possible, because multiple people have been doing it, but they don’t want to tell me the website :(
submitted by funnyfishwalter
to AndroidQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 AutoModerator The System by Todd (Updated Program)
You can chat +447593882116 (Telegram/WhatsApp) if you want The System By Todd.
I have The System By Todd.
Todd Valentine - The System is a revolutionary course, created by the famous pickup instructor - Todd Valentine.
The System by Todd covers everything you need to know to play the game. This program is applicable for beginners, as well as intermediate students.
In The System by Todd you will learn how to OPEN (Open, Premise, Establish, Narrative) as well as much more on how to lead proper interaction with girls, and how to close them (infields included)!
Todd Valentine's The System is one of the best and most effective courses ever created on dating, and one of the best choices you will make if you have decided to improve your game.
To get The System By Todd contact me on: Reddit Direct Message to u/RequestCourseAccess WhatsApp/Telegram: +447593882116 (@multistorecourses) Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to CompletedToddV [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 Nervous_Mongoose_138 Could nameless and race-less college/job applications actually work to help level the playing field?
Ok ok ok... this is an idea I had. I know it's not all that original. I need people to poke holes into it and help me refine it more.
So affirmative action and diversity quotas have been used to support historically marginalized groups. But, this type of action takes away a lot of the nuance that comes with each family's situation. Poor white people with poor ancestors? Rich Hispanic people with rich ancestors? The poor kid needs more financial help, but the hispanic kid would be more likely to recieve something like the national merit scholarship than the white kid. Sometimes it feels more like a class issue than a race one.
So what if for college application and jobs, there is no way to infer or know someone's race. Give an ID or phone number not a name. How can schools and hiring be racist when no race is known? Completely color blind hiring just based on merit. For college, even more extra financial support could be given to individuals of poorer backgrounds. Quotas for lower income individuals and first generation college students rather than race. Everyone is equally supported, and this would still help statistically poorer racial minorities. For public colleges and major businesses, this could be the standard.
submitted by Nervous_Mongoose_138
to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 frozenfang100 I need help getting MO2 working on Linux again.
I recently switched from Linux Mint to Kubuntu and am trying to install MO2 via rockerbacon's thing. I have always had trouble getting it to work but this time I have no clue what to do. It keeps failing and when I try again it needs to redownload everything which takes like an hour and a half with my slow internet. I have skyrim installed on my other storage drive (its not installed on the same drive as my OS) and Its worked before with Linux Mint. Here is the code block thingy (hopefully I formatted it properly in the post.
[email protected]:~/Downloads/mo2installer-4_3_0$ ./install.sh
INFO: all dependencies met INFO: selected game 'skyrimspecialedition' INFO: found Steam in '/home/christophe.local/share/Steam' INFO: steam not found in '/home/christophe.vaapp/com.valvesoftware.Steam/.local/share/Steam' INFO: game not found in '/home/christophe.local/share/Steam' INFO: game not found in '/media/christopheLinux/SteamLibrary' INFO: game not found in '/media/christopheLinuxWD' INFO: game found in '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary' INFO: selected install directory '/home/christopheGames/mod-organizer-2-skyrimspecialedition' INFO: using wget backend INFO: fetching remote resource at 'https://github.com/adoptium/temurin8-binaries/releases/download/jdk8u312-b07/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07.zip
' INFO: downloading 'https://github.com/adoptium/temurin8-binaries/releases/download/jdk8u312-b07/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07.zip
' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07.zip' INFO: extracting '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07.zip' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07' INFO: using wget backend INFO: fetching remote resource at 'https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizereleases/download/v2.4.4/Mod.Organizer-188.8.131.52z
' INFO: downloading 'https://github.com/ModOrganizer2/modorganizereleases/download/v2.4.4/Mod.Organizer-184.108.40.206z
' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/Mod.Organizer-220.127.116.11z' INFO: extracting '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/Mod.Organizer-18.104.22.168z' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/Mod.Organizer-2.4.4' INFO: using wget backend INFO: fetching remote resource at 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Winetricks/winetricks/mastesrc/winetricks
' INFO: downloading 'https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Winetricks/winetricks/mastesrc/winetricks
' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/winetricks' INFO: using wget backend INFO: fetching remote resource at 'https://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse64_2_01_05.7z
' INFO: downloading 'https://skse.silverlock.org/beta/skse64_2_01_05.7z
' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05.7z' INFO: extracting '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05.7z' to '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05' INFO: removing existing JDK installation in '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/java' INFO: installing JDK in '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/java' INFO: installing Mod Organizer 2 in '/home/christopheGames/mod-organizer-2-skyrimspecialedition/modorganizer2' INFO: installing script extender in '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition' INFO: copying '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05/skse64_2_01_05/Data' into '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition' INFO: copying '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05/skse64_2_01_05/skse64_1_6_353.dll' into '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition' INFO: copying '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05/skse64_2_01_05/skse64_loader.exe' into '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition' INFO: copying '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05/skse64_2_01_05/skse64_steam_loader.dll' into '/media/christophefa2f0855-8157-462a-90af-3e1239d5f144/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition' INFO: installing nxm link broker in '/home/christophe.local/share/modorganizer2' INFO: installing nxm link handler in '/home/christophe.local/share/applications/' INFO: applying protontricks xaudio2_7=native Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usbin/protontricks", line 33, in sys.exit(load_entry_point('protontricks==1.7.0', 'console_scripts', 'protontricks')()) File "/uslib/python3/dist-packages/protontricks/cli/main.py", line 28, in cli main(args) File "/uslib/python3/dist-packages/protontricks/cli/util.py", line 143, in wrapper return cli_func(self, args, *kwargs) File "/uslib/python3/dist-packages/protontricks/cli/main.py", line 181, in main steam_apps = get_steam_apps( File "/uslib/python3/dist-packages/protontricks/steam.py", line 964, in get_steam_apps if not path.is_dir(): File "/uslib/python3.10/pathlib.py", line 1305, in is_dir return S_ISDIR(self.stat().st_mode) File "/uslib/python3.10/pathlib.py", line 1097, in stat return self._accessor.stat(self, follow_symlinks=follow_symlinks) PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/media/christopheLinux/SteamLibrary' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05.7z' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/skyrimspecialedition_skse64_2_01_05' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/Mod.Organizer-22.214.171.124z' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/Mod.Organizer-2.4.4' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07.zip' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/OpenJDK8U-jre_x64_windows_hotspot_8u312b07' INFO: removing '/tmp/mo2-linux-installer-downloads-cache/winetricks'
It seems to me like it doesnt have permission to write to the skyrim folder or something. Can anyone please help me? thanks a TON in advance
submitted by frozenfang100
to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 SarntStabb Battlemap app
I am looking for a website or application for PC that will allow me free will of a battle map to display on a TV I have hung overlooking our playing table. I will have my laptop hooked up via HDMI. BASICALLY looking for something that hex or grid style that I can place markers on or do free hand drawing. I guess if it comes down to it I can just download a picture of a hex or grid and just use the paint app or something but didn't know if there was something out there kind of made for this...
submitted by SarntStabb
to DnD [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 atomiccowbois Why cant they LEAVE me alone!
I changed my job recently, and while there a JW came in. It's a busy food place so I wasn't surprised at all. Neither was I to hear them tell everybody where I work. 😒 Which is annoying but why not tell a large group of people who hate me and never speak to me about my whereabouts.
However... My manager brought me a small stack of magazines and tracts. The come back to jehovah, bible, and suffering ones. And on it was a sticky note with my first and last name. And he said two men came in asking for me and when I work next. He said he did not give them that info of my schedule. And that the seemed annoyed and just asked to pass it along and it read it if he or anyone else wanted to since its great spiritual information. 😑
I was just like.... wtf. My other job got annoying when jws would come in asking where Ive been and how im doing not personally no, no! But SPIRITUALITY! Because they dont give a shit about you personally just your meeting attendance.
I feel like it was just an easy way to count something for their monthly time slip. And say they tried to visit a lost sheep or something like that 💀
It just threw me off that i had magazines left for me at my job. As if I want to deal with that there. I dont want anything to do with them, no one talks to me, and they say im such a disgusting person. So why do I want to be around them?! And now no matter what I do they always find me and come with their little magazines acting like some saviors.
TLDR- Jws brought magazines to my job for me and asked when i worked
submitted by atomiccowbois
to exjw [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:40 4i4inda The One .lrc (lyrics
[ar: Good Randoms] [al: The One] [ti: The One] [au: Good Randoms] [by: 4i4inda]
[re: LRC Editor - Android app] [ve: Version 3.2.6]
[00:00.00] [00:18.27]Tilt every night, babe [00:20.53]This is no life [00:22.90]Stuck playing those Mortis Games [00:27.32]This is a knockout, babe [00:29.71]And you are gone [00:31.39]But these odds, they can't be my fate (no way) [00:35.54]I felt lost and astray [00:38.06]But that was yesterday [00:40.64]Over with and done [00:44.79]Cause if you believe in me [00:46.88]Like Rosa believes in Bea [00:49.20]Then I finally found the one [00:52.99]Yeah, you can be the one [00:54.55]The one that I can trust (the one) [00:56.87]The one to be the clutch (the one) [00:59.15]You know I found the one and [01:01.08]You can [01:02.22]You can be the one [01:03.59]Yeah, you protect the zone (the one) [01:05.87]You never go alone and (the one) [01:08.32]You open up the goal and [01:10.08]You can [01:11.15]You can be the one [01:17.14]Had enough thumbs down, pain [01:19.43]But no more, I won't be blamed [01:21.19]Yeah there's got to be something better [01:25.87]I'm stuck in bronze babe [01:28.68]I can't win a round [01:30.22]And now you know [01:31.54]I'm starting to rage [01:34.37]Cause I fell on my knees and prayed [01:36.78]Cause you didn't know your lane [01:39.14]That's over with and done [01:43.78]I need love that never leaves [01:46.06]Like Ruffs is for Eve [01:47.98]Then I've finally found the one [01:52.22]Yeah, you can be the one [01:53.45]The one that I can trust (the one) [01:55.78]The one to be the clutch (the one) [01:57.93]You know I found the one and [01:59.89]You can [02:00.99]You can be the one [02:02.45]Yeah, you protect the zone (the one) [02:04.73]You never go alone and (the one) [02:07.21]You open up the goal and [02:09.05]You can [02:10.05]You can be the one [02:15.89]I have never felt like this before [02:19.97]You heal me and you score [02:24.75]I will never have that fear nor pain [02:28.86]You know how to play with your main [02:33.42]At long last I can press play again [02:37.78]So babe... [02:42.04]Yeah, you can be the one [02:43.21]The one that I can trust (the one) [02:45.58]The one to be the clutch (the one) [02:47.93]You know I find the one and [02:49.86]You can [02:50.84]You can be the one [02:52.30]Yeah, you protect the zone (the one) [02:54.62]You never go alone and (the one) [02:56.86]You open up the goal and [02:58.80]You can be the one [03:01.65]The one that I can trust (the one) [03:03.76]The one to be the clutch (the one) [03:05.97]You know I found the one and [03:07.90]You can [03:08.88]You can be the one [03:10.58]Yeah, you protect the zone (the one) [03:12.81]You never go alone and (the one) [03:15.03]You open up the goal and [03:17.09]You can [03:17.93]You can be the one [03:19.19]You can [03:20.32]You can be the one [03:21.62]
submitted by 4i4inda
to Brawlstars [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:39 MadameTree Can't decide what to do
12 year old Volvo C30 just under 100k miles with failing transmission. Dealer wants almost 7k for a new one. Thinking of calling around for options since I replaced the AC compressor and timing belt last year but am reluctant to keep throwing money at it. I'm cash poor until I can sell my house in about 2 years. Would like to get a new(er) Mazda 3, but don't know who how much I'd get for my car. I'm luckily not driving a lot and have my elderly mother's 90s Cherokee, but would like to have dependibility. I welcome opinions.
submitted by MadameTree
to whatcarshouldIbuy [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:39 -_9000_- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Hello, so I have been accepted in the Erasmus Mundus scholarship in Structural Design of Composite Materials. (FRP++) it is a joint program, I have some questions:
- Can I change my dissertation to a different university?
- I am currently my way to career shift to Embedded Systems, should I continue in embedded system or accept the scholarship.
- If i accept the scholarship, will it open the door for me to develop my career in mechanical engineering? or it is just a unique experience.
- If something happens in the middle and I am forced to cancel my masters, will I have to pay fees or something?
submitted by -_9000_-
to Erasmus [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:39 SabineRitter Psychedelic research: currently recruiting clinical trials.
submitted by SabineRitter
to Experiencers [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 21:39 TherealAlpaca12 PC- Giveaway- for as long as i can
hello, ive got all weapons +0 and max, all armor, all talismans, ashes runes, crafting mats etc
password 7894, leave a red sign, at this time it can also be yellow but only for +0 weapons, but beware we will be invaded if you use yellow, its a favorite invading spot for the full bull goat double antspur rapier invaders.
very importante that you leave your in game name.
suggested format: IGN: Blue mage W: 1 stack of lord runes and 2 scavengers curved sword
what i want: after you receive your items please reply with +karma
upvotes so more people see the post.
5 items is the cap (exception to this rule is U /CurltimusPrime, you can ask as many items as you want)
BIG thanks to people who help made this giveaway possible:
Mord Sith Agiel
NOTE: im getting all items in Dark Souls 3, if you wanna help or have stacks of souls or anything let me know
submitted by TherealAlpaca12
to PatchesEmporium [link] [comments]