Orange county tornado today
Libertarian Party of Florida
2016.06.09 15:16 Libertarian Party of Florida
This subreddit is for the Libertarian Party of Florida and its activities.
2009.12.17 02:00 drivemethru Global Ent Meetup Community:: We r/ents: Meetups, Events, and Community
2009.09.24 02:01 UC Irvine
A place for UCI Anteaters, and anything UCI related. DISCORD: https://discord.gg/uci
2023.06.07 11:45 kbcollie6279 What Bugs are These?
| || |
These bugs are orange in colour so I initially thought spider mites, I’ve tried all spider mite treatments and they’re not budging. I’ve noticed today that they look like they have antenna (check the video). Could they be something else or should I be more patient when trying to get rid of them? submitted by kbcollie6279 to plantclinic [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:26 ideahvacnyc IDEA HVAC INC
Expert Air Conditioning System Replacement
Our factory trained and NATE certified technicians are experts installing state of the art Carrier Cooling Systems
. Our experienced sales staff can help you size and price the perfect air conditioning unit for your home or business. We’ve been serving the Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Suffolk County, Nassau County and have experience with every type of system on the market. From central A/C solutions that plug in to your existing duct-work to retrofitting existing equipment and providing solutions for houses without ductwork; we install, maintain and service the following cooling systems:
Call us today: 551 202 3842 or visit https://www.ideahvac.com/
#newyork #hvac_cooling #heating #air_conditioner #ac_servicing #repair #installation #maintenance #hvac_installation #contractor #new_york_city #commercial_residential #ac #winter_storage #new_york #air_conditioner_removal #disposal_nyc #ac_recycling #queens
submitted by ideahvacnyc
to u/ideahvacnyc [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:22 Cheetotiki Polaris 777 SFO>MUC
Last Saturday. Seared turbot. Flight delayed almost two hours to replace an oil filter but pilot was great at communicating status, crew was great, and thanks to Munich transit efficiency we made the connection to CTA. I always try to connect via MUC or ZRH, never FRA or LHR.
submitted by Cheetotiki
to unitedairlines [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 11:03 BruteSentiment Daily Minors Quick-Notes 6/6/23 - Crawford has his first struggles
| || | submitted by BruteSentiment to SFGiants [link] [comments]
Reggie Crawford dealt with his first struggles on the mound in San Jose on a day of much newsworthy but maybe small items. The two latest top international signees got their first hits in the rookie leagues, Turner Hill stole three bases, Vaun Brown was healthy, Cuban signee Ubert Mejias made his pro debut, and a postponement due to roommates.
AAA: Las Vegas 2, Sacramento 1 Link https://preview.redd.it/ru1do1bq9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b93559d31e493da11c69e79b13580b26b2e6fb4b Sacramento Notes:
- Sacramento came in on the losing end of a pitching duel. Sacramento outhit Las Vegas going 6-4, but only Las Vegas got an extra-base hit. That hit was a double, which led to a 2-run single in the 5th inning leading to runs for the Aviators. But the River Cats only managed to get a run in the 8th, on two singles and a David Villar sacrifice fly.
- Tyler Fitzgerald went 2-for-4 with a stolen base on the day. In four games in June, Fitzgerald has gone 7-for-18 with two walks to five strikeouts, but also has a steal in every game. Overall in Sacramento, Fitzgerald is batting .311/.394/.489 and has 12 steals without getting caught.
- The other Sacramento 2-hit game was by Michael Gigliotti, who went 2-for-3 with a walk. Gigliotti has drawn a walk in each of his four games in June. That gives Gigliotti 24 walks to 26 strikeouts in 41 games, giving him a .367 on-base percentage and a .368 slugging percentage on the year, with a .250 average.
- Sean Hjelle had the start, going 5.0 innings, with two runs on four hits and three walks, with just three strikeouts. Hjelle now has a 3.10 ERA in seven games since coming back to Triple-A. In 29.0 innings, he has struck out 20 with eight walks.
- Nick Swiney didn’t allow any runs or hits in 1.2 innings, with a walk with two strikeouts. Swiney has a 4.35 ERA over six games in Triple-A, and has struck out seven to five walks in 10.1 innings.
- Reliever Cole Waites’ run continues, without allowing a baserunner in the 9th, but also without any strikeouts. That’s nine games without a run allowed since returning to Triple-A. His ERA is now 4.66, and now has 16 strikeouts to 15 walks in 19.1 innings.
AA: Altoona 6, Richmond 4 Link https://preview.redd.it/6rfyu8sq9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ad63cc5f89beaaee240ba75b62a08de723d79c14 Richmond Notes:
- Altoona made a couple of late rallies to take this game from Richmond. Richmond was up 3-0 going into the 6th, but Altoona rallied to tie the game. Richmond scored a run in the 7th, but Altoona came back to tie it again in the 8th, and then scored two runs in the 9th to win.
- The only Squirrel with multiple hits was Brett Auerbach, who went 2-for-4. It’s Auerbach’s first multi-hit game since May 23rd, when he had a 3-hit game. But mostly he’s had a disappointing season, batting .144/.199/.175.
- Catcher Andy Thomas went 1-for-2 with a walk, a stolen base, and a sacrifice fly. It was just his second steal of the season, but also a new season-high for the catcher. Since the start of June, Thomas is 5-for-14 (.357) with a double and a home run, and overall is batting .219 with six doubles and five home runs.
- Marco Luciano was 1-for-5 with the only Richmond extra base hit, notching his sixth double. Over 28 games, Luciano is now batting .160/.269/.370, with six doubles and five home runs.
- Vaun Brown returned from missing a couple of days after getting hit by a pitch, going 0-for-4 with a walk, and a throwing error. Even with the 0-fer, Brown is still batting .341/.438/.610 in 11 games at Richmond.
- Starting pitcher Landen Roupp threw 4.0 shutout innings, giving up a hit and two walks while striking out three. Roupp has a 1.72 ERA after six starts, with 22 strikeouts to six walks in 15.2 innings.
High-A: Postponed (due to Roommates) Eugene Notes:
- Well, this is unique. The Oregon Ducks are hosting the Super Regional this weekend, so the Emeralds have moved the coming series against the Dust Devils to Pasco, WA (Home of Tri-City). The series will now begin Wednesday, with today’s game made up on Saturday as part of a double-header. I wonder if Eugene will bat last in those games?
Low-A: San Jose 9, Visalia 7 (11 Innings) Link https://preview.redd.it/fy2sq1nr9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e232a4b835dd2f2e02daacd8a741e028450d799e San Jose Notes:
- 1st round pick Reggie Crawford had his first rough start, but the San Jose offense ran all over Visalia to lead to an extra-innings win. San Jose collected seven steals on the day. San Jose had a 6-3 lead going into the 8th inning, but gave up three runs in the 8th to lose the lead, and both teams scored runs in the 9th inning to maintain the tie. In the 11th, San Jose notched two runs to take the win.
- Reggie Crawford gave up three runs while getting hit hard, allowing two home runs on three hits in 1.2 innings, though with no walks allowed while striking out four. Those are the first runs he’s allowed in three games, so now he has a 5.06 ERA, with three runs over 5.1 innings. He still has not walked anyone while he has ten strikeouts.
- Third baseman Anthony Rodriguez went 3-for-6 on the day, with all singles. He also committed his fifth error in his sixth game of the season. Rodriguez is now batting .360/.407/.560 with three doubles and a triple, with one walk and eight strikeouts.
- Designated hitter Onil Perez was also 3-for-6 with all singles, and got two stolen bases. It’s Perez’s second 3-hit game of the year, with his first coming back on April 22nd. He now has a batting line of .308/.378/.400 on the year.
- First baseman Matt Higgins was 2-for-5 with a double, his 10th of the season, as well as his 6th stolen base and his 5th error of the year. That boosts his batting line to .293/.376/.476, and now has 10 doubles, a triple, and six home runs, with six steals in seven attempts.
- Center fielder Turner Hill went 1-for-5 with a walk, but also stole three bases. That gives him five steals in five games this season, while he’s 7-for-22 (.318) with two walks and two strikeouts.
- Meanwhile, the big hit belonged to catcher Zach Morgan, who went 1-for-5 with his fourth home run of the season. Morgan has five doubles, a triple, and four home runs on the season in 34 games, with 26 walks to 28 strikeouts.
- It was a scary scene for Diego Velasquez, who squared up to bunt the first pitch he saw, and the pitch was in on him, hitting him square on the front of the left knee. He went down and was in serious pain, but would stay in the game and took first base. However, he would be removed in the middle of the inning.
- Working in relief, Hayden Birdsong got the lion’s share of the innings, not allowing a run in 4.0 innings, on three hits and a walk, while striking out five and hitting a batter. It was Birdsong’s first relief appearance of the season. He now has 64 strikeouts in 37.2 innings, with 21 walks.
- Reliever Julio Rodriguez went 2.0 innings, striking out three while allowing just one walks and no hits. It was a strong bounceback for him after he gave up six runs in his previous game. But with no strikeouts, he now has 22 strikeouts to ten walks in 19.2 innings.
ACL: ACL Giants Black 4, ACL D-backs Red 3 Link https://preview.redd.it/z9gzsuts9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e391d0d50045f794e7b3fabb100475e1de667ebf ACL Giants Black Notes:
- First baseman Guillermo Williamson went 2-for-3 with a strikeout. Williamson now is 3-for-6 with a double and a walk with two strikeouts after two games.
- Left fielder Eliam Sandoval went 2-for-4 with a double. He now has gone 2-for-9 (.222) with a double and four strikeouts.
- Second baseman Gustavo Cardozo went 1-for-2 with a double and a strikeout. This was Cardozo’s second game, but he came in as a pinch runner in his first game, so these were the 19-year old’s first plate appearances.
ACL: ACL D-Backs Black 1, ACL Giants Orange 0 (7 Innings) Link https://preview.redd.it/is0vf6zt9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3933501a18c453e9b6d09e95168381610d04b507 ACL Giants Orange Notes:
- Second baseman Jean Carlos Sio went 1-for-2 with a walk, and was caught stealing. It was his first hit in two games, and the 19-year old is now 1-for-6 (.167) with two walks.
- Center fielder Estanlin Cassiani got the other Orange hit, going 1-for-3. He’s now 1-for-7 (.143) after two games. The 20-year old hit .375/.422/.415 in the DSL in 2022.
- The starting pitcher was Brayan Palencia, who went 3.2 innings, allowing three hits and one walk with five strikeouts. The 20-year old is in his second season at the ACL, where he had a 4.33 ERA in 14 appearances last year, with six of them being starts. He’s in his second season in Arizona, when he hit .230/.259/.257.
- Right fielder Cesar Quintas went 2-for-2 with a walk and a HBP. That means the 20-year old is now 2-for-5 (.400) with three walks to one strikeout.
- Shortstop Ryan Reckley was 1-for-4 with a single (his first hit of the year), two strikeouts, and committed an error. He’s 1-for-7 with two walks and three strikeouts.
- The starter was Ubert Mejias went 5.0 innings, giving up two runs, one earned, on six hits and a walk, with a strikeout in his pro debut. The 22-year old Cuban signee was officially signed in April, but had been talked about much of the winter.
DSL: DSL Giants Black 11, DSL Guardians Blue 10 Link https://preview.redd.it/8aj4x6ku9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9a31a767ebb22b73d6195b3a46ebd1e2a3a2d271 DSL Giants Black Notes:
- The most recent top international signing, center fielder Rayner Arias was 3-for-5 with a home run, a walk and a steal. The 17-year old is now 3-for-9 (.333) over two games, with a home run, a walk, a strikeouts, and a stolen base after two games.
- Shortstop Yosnekiar Rivas was 1-for-3 with three walks, with his first home run. He’s 1-for-7 (.143) after two games, but has four walks and no strikeouts to lead to a .455 OBP.
- Right fielder Carlos Concepcion also had a home run, going 1-for-4 with a walk. Like Rivas, the home run is his only hit, having gone 1-for-8 (.125) with a walk and a strikeout.
- Left fielder Moises De La Rosa led the team in hits, going 4-for-6 with a double and a steal, his second already this season. The 18-year old is 7-for-10 (.700) after two games. He hit .265/.438/.408 in 19 games in 2022.
- The start belonged to Jose Bello, who gave up three runs in 4.0 innings in his pro debut, on six hits, a walk, and a balk, while collecting five strikeouts.
DSL: DSL Arizona Black 8, DSL Giants Orange 6 Link https://preview.redd.it/6isme59v9k4b1.jpg?width=2496&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=32abcdde05560cd9f5b0397004c4a071ce465984 DSL Giants Orange Notes:
- DH Angel Guzman was 2-for-3 with a pair of doubles, but was lifted for a pinch-hitter in the 7th inning for no obvious reason. The 17-year old is now 3-for-8 with the two doubles to start his season.
- Second baseman Dario Reynoso went 2-for-5 with two double as well. After two games, Reynoso went 4-for-10 with two doubles and a triple to start his season, with no walks and three strikeouts.
- First baseman Jhosward Camacho was 1-for-2 with a walk, and a double. The double was his first hit of the season, and he’s 1-for-5 with two walks to one strikeout.
- Reliever Jorge Martinez made his first appearance, striking out two with no baserunners. It’s the 21-year old’s third season in the DSL, after he had a 3.42 ERA in 2022 in 12 games, all starts.
2023.06.07 10:53 Fuzzy-Nothing7659 South Orange County, Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, California
2023.06.07 10:31 warp-factor Match Thread: T20 Blast & Charlotte Edwards Cup - 7th June
2023 T20 Blast & Charlotte Edwards Cup
ECB Match Centre - T20 Blast
- Charlotte Edwards Cup
- Central Repository of Scorecards and clips of every boundary and wicket.
Full coverage of every ball of County Cricket and selected Women's Regional Matches on BBC Local Radio - T20 Blast
- Charlotte Edwards Cup
T20 Matches in the Blast and Charlotte Edwards Cup start at different times which are listed against them below.
Where available, YouTube live streams are linked against each match below. These can also be found on the county and ECB websites. There's no county youtube stream of Kent/Essex as it's on Sky but it is also on Sky's YouTube channel (Geo-locked to UK/Ireland).
BBC Local Radio coverage and County YouTube streams should be accessible worldwide.
Today is the final group games of the Charlotte Edwards Cup. The Blaze have already qualified directly for the final. Vipers and Diamonds are in pole position for the semi final places but Thunder could surplant Diamonds if they beat them by a significant enough margin for a bonus point. Storm have a mathematical chance of surplanting the Vipers if the Vipers loose heavily to Sunrisers and Storm beat The Blaze heavily. Double Headers
AT STANLEY PARK - Weather Forecast
11:30 - Thunder vs Northern Diamonds - YouTube - Scorecard
17:00 - Lancashire vs Worcestershire - YouTube - Scorecard
AT THE ST LAWRENCE GROUND - Weather Forecast
14:00 - South East Stars vs Central Sparks - YouTube - Scorecard
18:30 - Kent vs Essex - On Sky Sports and Sky YouTube (Geo-locked to UK/Ire) - Scorecard
AT SOPHIA GARDENS - Weather Forecast
14:30 - Western Storm vs The Blaze - YouTube- Scorecard
18:30 - Glamorgan vs Surrey - YouTube - Scorecard
Other T20 Blast Matches
18:30 - Warwickshire vs Derbyshire at Edgbaston - YouTube - Weather Forecast - Scorecard
19:00 - Hampshire vs Somerset at The Rose Bowl - YouTube - Weather Forecast - Scorecard
Other Charlotte Edwards Cup Matches
19:00 - Southern Vipers vs Sunrisers at Hove - YouTube - Weather Forecast - Scorecard
T20 Blast Standings before today:
Points: Teams receive 2 points for a win. 1 point for a Tie or No Result. Each team plays 7 of the 8 other teams in their group and 7 away. Top 4 in each group qualify for the Quarter Finals. Quarter Final winners qualify for Finals Day.
Charlotte Edwards Cup Standings before today:
Points: Teams receive 4 points for a win. A bonus point for a win with a run rate of 1.25x that of the opposition. 2 points for a Tie or No Result. Teams play each other team once, home or away. The top three teams advance to Finals Day. The top team advances straight to the Final, whilst the other two teams play off in a semi-final.
|Pos ||Team ||Played ||Won ||Lost ||Tied ||N/R ||Net RR ||Points |
|1 ||The Blaze ||6 ||6 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||+1.956 ||28 |
|2 ||Southern Vipers ||6 ||4 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||+0.769 ||17 |
|3 ||Northern Diamonds ||6 ||4 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||+0.162 ||17 |
|4 ||Thunder ||6 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||+0.064 ||13 |
|5 ||Western Storm ||6 ||3 ||3 ||0 ||0 ||-0.488 ||12 |
|6 ||South East Stars ||6 ||2 ||4 ||0 ||0 ||-0.162 ||8 |
|7 ||Central Sparks ||6 ||2 ||4 ||0 ||0 ||-0.600 ||8 |
|8 ||Sunrisers ||6 ||0 ||6 ||0 ||0 ||-1.653 ||0 |
If you've got a team in The Cricket Draft T20 Blast fantasy game, you can join the cricket league here
submitted by warp-factor
to Cricket [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:09 bdc999 Halo very slow this morning
Halo is very slow for us today. Doing any action results in a spinning orange circle. Have seen a message at the bottom of the screen saying it can't get data briefly
Based in UK
submitted by bdc999
to halopsa [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:06 G1Radiobot Promare Showing at the Frida Cinema in Orange County
To any Studio Trigger fans here in Orange County, California, The Frida Cinema, a local movie theater, is going to be showing Promare at 7:30 tonight, June 7th, and tomorrow, June 8th. If you've already seen it, you already know that it's a great movie, and you should take the chance to see in a theater again or for the first time. If you haven't seen it...
Promare is a consistently entertaining movie about a special unit of fire fighters who fight flame wielding psychics using mecha and freeze guns. The visuals wonderfully blend 2D and 3D animation in a way that truly incorporates the CG into the art style, rather than just relying on it as a crutch or shortcut. The soundtrack by Sawano (who probably needs no introduction) is memorable, beautiful, and hard hitting. Lastly, it contains a number of references to Gainax works, particularly Gurren Lagann.
It'd be wonderful if we could get a packed house for this movie, as this is an excellent movie to watch with an audience that's into it. Thanks and have a nice night.
submitted by G1Radiobot
to anime [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:05 SAMiAM4490 Manic bipolar brother with a gambling addiction is reeking havoc. Broke into house, stole checks, threatened family. Cops and bank won't take action.
My boyfriend's (33) brother (35) has been reeking havoc for the past few months. We are at a loss as to how to tackle the issue legally to get his family peace and his brother help. The initial incident occurred in 2020 when he was placed on a 5150 hold after taking too many psychedelics. He was diagnosed with Bipolar II while in treatment. He was taking his Antipsychotic meds until a few months ago. Since then he has quit his job, started gambling again, goes days without sleeping, runs around partying and doing drugs, has threatened family and friends, stolen tens of thousands of dollars, broken into houses and damaged property. We have offered to get him help in various ways but he is adament that he does not want anyone "controlling him."
The family consists of Mom (67), Dad (81), and the brothers: Tim (33), Sam (35), and Ron (37).
Sam has a gambling addiction and has lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in the past 3 years. Last year Sam came to the family asking for assistance to pay off an $80k debt. Tim agreed to wire Sam the money if Sam signed the title of his house over to a trust controlled by Mom and Dad. Sam agreed. Right now the mortgage is in Tim and Sam's name. Sam has not made a mortgage payments in years. The payments have been made by Tim and their parents. There is a lease agreement for the house between Mom and Tim.
Last week Sam came to the house where Mom, Dad, and Ron live. He broke items around the house, attacked Mom, stole money orders made out to Dad's business, along with some blank checks. Sam wrote himself a $22k check, signed Dad's name, and cashed it. Dad is the primary on the account and Ron is the signatory. Ron called US Bank to report the forged check. US Bank said they needed the primary (Dad) to submit a police report before they could do anything. Dad is in his 80s and does not want to get involved. Is there a way for us to handle this on behalf of Dad?
Today Sam came to the house Tim lives and broke the front door to gain entry. Tim called the cops but they did not arrest or take a report. Tim, Ron, and Mom all begged the cops to remove Sam and that they felt unsafe. The officer told them to work it out as a family and that it is a civil suit. The officer did recommend a restrainer order which Mom and Tim are planning on requesting tomorrow. Sam is currently in the house that he is not longer on the title of nor has lease for and Tim is staying with me.
There are numerous other instances of Sam threatening harm and stealing from family and friends. These are just the most recent highlights. There are close to 10 people, including myself, who are ready to make a statement/file a police report. Sam's harassment and desperation for money are escalating and we feel like the support from law enforcement is dwindling. The entire family has been living in fear for years but I'm most concerned for Mom and Dad, who are both elderly.
Mom and Tim are going to the police station tomorrow to file a request for a restraining order. Is there a better option to get Sam out of the house and/or to leave the family alone? Have there been any crimes committed or is this all civil? Is there any action we can take in regards to the forged check on behalf of the primary account holder?
We are in Orange County, California. I can provide more information, if needed.
submitted by SAMiAM4490
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 09:56 HeightStock Official AEW Dynamite Card for 7th June
2023.06.07 09:49 DeliciousDish9089 stripclub,
Okay so tonight I did not make the wisest decision and I really feel bad about myself. My soon-to-be ex and I had a discussion on the phone today in text and he threw it in my face of my past of being a stripper and he quoted his ex-wife on something that she said, "you can't turn a stripper into a housewife. " And I don't know why that bothered me so bad knowing who it came from, but it really did in this evening he drove off and I didn't really want to leave our discussion ending in the way that it did we do have a child together and I want to try to keep the peace as much as possible., so i call him, no answer. So anyway I drove into town after he left thinking maybe I would see him, I'm not really sure what I was expecting to see but I just had this odd feeling that something was up because it was just so weird how he threw up all this stuff randomly as he did. Well off of a dumb whim of mine I decided that I was going to drive into Memphis which is about an hour drive from my home and since he said something about my past as a stripper I had the feeling he was going to go check it out since he says he's never been to one of those clubs before. So I wasn't sure which one he went to I went by the first one and I didn't see anything that he drove but then I went to the second one and there it was his big black truck I drove behind it and I saw that it had our County tags and I decided to park and I thought about it for a moment and after thinking about it I had decided I'm going to go in. Now going through a divorce is probably isn't the smartest but I knew I was not going to act ignorant it's just like I needed to see. You see he's been telling me this whole time during our Separation on how he loves only me he only cares only to see me he doesn't want anybody else and he's also made the statement numerous amount of times that he will never take off his wedding ring until we're divorced. Well the Curiosity got the best of me so I walked into this strip club and it wasn't very busy but as I go in there I look over and there he is and I pretty much get almost 8 ft to him before he really realizes it's me and all I could do was ask him really. Like I said I was not screaming or yelling or acting crazy but merely just looking him in his face and just wanting to know why he continues to lie to me about things even though we are separated and he can do as he wants it's just the fact that he's lying and trying to love bomb me all the time. Well I sat down next to him and I pointed out that I noticed that he wasn't wearing a ring and I just told him that I couldn't believe that he continued to lie to me. I got up and he asked me where I was going and I told him I was leaving, he really didn't act all too concerned that I had caught him there. But even though this might not been a smart move on my behalf going through a divorce might look bad on me. It actually helped me mentally, cuz I actually saw him for who he really is. I know now 100% without a doubt that he would never change no matter what. As we each left the club in our two separate vehicles he went one way and I went another and at some point he texted me and I ended up calling him it's much easier for me to talk than it is to text while driving, and as time was going on in this conversation he was starting to become clear that he pulled out of the parking lot to only Circle back to go back to make me think that he left. He kept saying things to me like where are you at now? Well are you sure I left? So I'm not really sure 100% if he ended up circling around and intending on going back, I had actually turned around at one point to see if he went back but after thinking about it for a while I decided it probably better just for me to go home and so I did. During the drive home he ended up calling me and we talked on the phone for a little bit he wanted to tell me to watch out for deer. During our conversation at some points he also had mentioned several times about me having a GPS on them, he thinks that I knew where he was like on got ways of telling where he's at. No matter how many times I tell him that I don't have anything like that on him he just doesn't believe me. It upsets me that he doesn't believe me, and I'm always trying to validate myself, I have got to quit doing that. How do you overcome the need to validate yourself? How do you overcome the need of worrying about what they're doing when you're not around knowing you don't want to be with themno more? I know I don't want to be with him anymore, but the idea of him and someone else I don't know if it hurts my feelings, or if I might be jealous, or what exactly it is.
submitted by DeliciousDish9089
to NarcissisticSpouses [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 09:47 LivePollutionMap 🇺🇸 Air pollution: air quality warnings prompted in NYC as a consequence of wildfires raging in eastern Canada
| || |Today’s pollution hotspot: submitted by LivePollutionMap to Pollution_Waste_Map [link] [comments]
Air in New York area contaminated with smoke and ash resulting from wildfires in eastern Canada
Where: New York City, United States
Quantity (est.): NYC AQI—198;
Date reported: 06/06/2023
Cause: wildfires in eastern Canada
Consequences: air pollution in US cities (smog, hazy skies, sun obscured, acrid atmosphere); air quality warnings prompted (codes orange/red: unhealthy air ); population prompted to avoid outdoors activities
Risks: respiratory illnesses (asthma and bronchitis), heart diseases
Status: AQI measurements under way
Source: CNBC https://www.cnbc.com/2023/06/06/canadian-wildfire-smoke-creates-unhealthy-air-quality-in-nyc.html
Info: New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
#News #Pollution #Environment
Copy: environmental_science The Real-Time Pollution and Waste Map
The real-time pollution and waste map, a #GIS aimed at spotting and reporting any source of pollution, waste, or litter observed in the environment on a live world map. http://u.osmfr.org/m/911641/
#GISMapping #Pollution #Waste #Landfill #Dump #Garbage #Spill #Leak #Contamination
2023.06.07 09:10 GelatinousPower Card for tonight's Dynamite
submitted by GelatinousPower to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:36 phillyhomeinvestorpa We buy homes Delaware - Philly Home Investor
Looking to sell your house fast in Delaware County? Philly Home Investor is the right choice. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing hassle-free solutions for homeowners looking to sell their properties quickly and at a fair price. We buy homes Delaware
County residents are looking to sell, regardless of the condition or circumstances. With our streamlined process, you can have cash in hand in as little as seven days. Don't let the stress of selling your home weigh you down any longer. Contact Philly Home Investor today and let us help you achieve your real estate goals.
submitted by phillyhomeinvestorpa
to u/phillyhomeinvestorpa [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 08:14 robertreeveslaw1 The Reeves Law Group
| || | submitted by robertreeveslaw1 to u/robertreeveslaw1 [link] [comments]
The Reeves Law Group provides exceptional legal services to those who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing. Our personal injury firm is led by State Bar-recognized civil trial specialist Derek Pakiz – the only one in California certified in both Civil Trial and Truck Accident law! Besides car and truck accident cases, Mr. Pakiz has decades of supervisory and hands-on lifeguarding experience and is also one of the nation’s foremost authorities on drowning and near-drowning cases. For compassionate, quality representation from knowledgeable professionals, contact The Reeves Law Group today at (714) 550-6000 or visit us online at www.robertreeveslaw.com
The Reeves Law Group
333 City Boulevard West Ste 1714, Orange, CA 92868
2023.06.07 08:12 SLVRAUTO88 [FT/FT] - Orange County, CA - $0 - stem plants
2023.06.07 08:05 UnfairAssistant45 Going home it’s super dead in orange county California Tuesday
2023.06.07 07:57 UnfairAssistant45 Orange County
2023.06.07 07:34 wildworld97 Question Watching Beverly Hills for the First Time
Ok, So I’ve watched certain episodes of housewives my super fan friend would show me and have mainly seen everything through YouTube clips. I’m finally watching them from S1E1 and am starting with Beverly Hills. On episode 5 and my big question is What was Camille so busy with that she needed such a huge staff for a family of 4??… I am from Orange County and have known people with house managers and full time nannies before so it’s not shocking for me to see but literally, what… was.. Camille.. doing…
submitted by wildworld97
to realhousewives [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 07:09 Stematt1 Stop sign warning humps in road creating obnoxious noise
Hi everyone, I tagged this other civil matters, because I think this is a county issue.
Madera county, California, USA
We live in a rural area, bought our home on 2.5 acres in 1975. Neighbors around us all on 2.5-10 acre lots. Directly across our street is a 300 acre cattle field. Four homes down, about 1/6 mile, is a four way stop.
Today, they came out and added rumble strips (small speed bumps) all across the lanes going towards the stop sign and painted STOP AHEAD. Great! I have no issue with attracting attention to the stop sign. But the BUMPS! There are two sections of about 10 rows each heading towards the stop signs. I posted a video with the sound the cars make going across it in our local community. Others described it as how it sounded in Iraq. 😳
It is like a jackhammer and the bigger the vehicle, the louder it is. About 50-75 cars go by every hour during regular time. Rush hour, with the schools down the way, it’s non stop.
Tonight we are laying here, even with the house sealed up tight, it still sounds like machine fire reverberating in our heads and my Veteran dad with PTSD doesn’t need this hell.
Do we have any recourse? Can the county be make to take them out? There was NO notice they were being put in. It has just been incredibly horrible to listen to all day. I already signed up to speak to the Board of Supervisors meeting next week, but I don’t know what else I should do.
submitted by Stematt1
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 07:00 splat_bot Daily Workout and General Chat for Wednesday, 6/7/23
Use this post to discuss today's OTF workout or other general topics. Please add details about the workout or your own commentary and don't forget to upvote comments containing the workout details to help us keep key info at the top! Most Recent Lift 45 & Tornado Templates
To find previous Daily Workout posts, look for recent submissions by u/splat_bot
[This post has been automatically generated]
submitted by splat_bot
to orangetheory [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 06:50 Swordzofgodz Possible violent crime on 124th ST and 116 Ave
I was driving by 124th street and 116th Ave when I encountered a younger man around 25-35 years old, who had his face completely covered in blood.
Police were called and the person escaped through the Delcourt(delmont?) apartments.
He has short hair, beard, baggy (red?) and black sweater, some sort of orange shoes or cloths close to his feet.
This happened today around 9:00 PM
Please be on the lookout, 124th street is becoming very dangerous, if anyone has any information I urge you to file a report, or if you’re in danger CALL 911.
Even if you think someone has called CALL ANYWAYS.
submitted by Swordzofgodz
to Edmonton [link] [comments]