| || | submitted by Krani-_-007 to ertugrul [link] [comments]
Salaams. After a very long wait, Osman has returned, with a quite good episode too. A mixture of action and politics, and solving some problems, but creating other new ones. What lies in store for us in Bolum 117? Trailer 1 Dizilah Ratings KayiFamilyTv
, Osman Online
- The episode begins in one of Nayman's camps, where his Shaman, Kam, does weird Mongol dances whilst Nayman does his weird Mongol rituals. From being buried alive to stepping on hot coals. Yeah, just Mongol stuff. Anyways, Osman discusses with his alps about Nayman. Here he is informed of Naymans moves against Karesi and Candar. Boran seems to lose hope, bit Osman states its only the beginning, what a lad. He makes precautions to keep the tribe safe whilst the messengers inform him that Nayman is coming. IsmiHan and the Beys sit in Yenisehir, looking completely defeated. Karesi says that he should have listened to Osman and is clearly in denial. The army has been disbanded, and IsmiHan has come to the conclusion that they have to pay the 150 chests of gold to survive. Im suprised that she does actually care for the well being of every one, and actually contributes 75 gold chests from the Seljuk state. Yakup promises 40, whilst Karesi and Candar claim they cant contribute much due to their small size. Very interesting point on how they brought in the taxes part and how the people wouldnt be able to survive. Nice touch. They would deliver the gold to Nayman.
- Bala trues to get Frigg to talk, but to no avail, but, Nayman Geliyor. The drums are beat as he enters the tribe. I must say, what an entry. "Do you know what greatness is Osman? When your reputation reaches before you" Damn, I love Nayman. He truly thinks he is the best, and i love his directedness. Osman and Nayman exchange some intense words, in the form of metaphors. Just before Nayman enters the tent, the drums are beat again... Wait... Olof Geliyor? I musnt lie, but it was so funny when Frigg started screaming for him when she heard his voice lol. Anyways, Olof demands Frigg, to which Osman replies Inegol must be returned. Before things get messy, Nayman states that Olof pledged alegiance, so Osman was stopped. However, Nayman also puts Olof in his place, and is sent back. Nayman enters the tent for "Food, food, food" Lol. Uhmmmmm, yeah. We get our two favoruite characters. Witch Bengi and Gullible Oktem. Gullible shouts Witch for getting Frigg caught, whilst Witch believes all will be fine. Im very dissapointed in Gullible's actions. He is directly involved, hope he meets the sword. In the tent, Nayman is already well informed of Orhan's situation, and asks Osman if he would like to see his son walk again. That mustve hit Osman hard lol. Anyways, Nayman reveales that he has seen this poison before from his nokers, and offers to give the cure to Orhan. Osman, confused, still grasps at the opportunity, and fetches Orhan from the room. Kam, begins to make the cure, only consisting of herbs, which was a good first sign that it was all Halaal lol. However, Osman takes his precautions. He calls Kumral Abdal to verify that the cure is indeed a cure, to which it is derived that it is indeed harmless. I was so happy that a cure was found, but never expected it in this way! The way Kam started the drum thingy whilst they gave the cure, and the look of disgust on Malhun and Osman's faces. Too good.
Nayman and Osman at the tribe
- Turgut is seen lying in wait to ambush a caravan of Olof's, transporting both chests of Gold and Soldiers. Seems it was coming from Constantinople. A very quick fight scene occurs, and I personally wouldve enjoyed a longer one, but the budget seems to have gone to the next few episodes (looking at you trailer). Anyways, arguably the best scene of the episode. Osman and Nayman looking at the map, Nayman showing his armies. Osman absolutely made an impression. Wow. The way he knew of Nayman's 4th army and all of Nayman's plans. Wow. Osman is truly a military genius. I love this part of the show. Anyways, Osman is disrupted by Kumral informing him that Orhan is recovering, and Nayman leaves the tent after being asked to be a guest that evening. Osman joins Malhun in a great scene. Our main question is answered. "Why did Nayman help Orhan?" Osman put it perfectly. Nayman is trying to soften them to make them his "dogs". Osman sees right through him lol. More on this later. Witch and Gullible fight again, as Bayindir enters, telling Bengi to deal with Frigg on behalf of Valide. Lol, the way Bayindir told Witch to drink the poison and kill herself if she failed to save Frigg. Also, I think Alcicek is seeing right through her parent's plans. Just a feeling. Somehow, i still hope that Gullible has some sense and does something with sense lol.
- Night looms over Kayi Obasi, as Nayman attends dinner with none other than the GOAT himself, Edebali. Osman's plan is to soften Nayman's heart too. I know some people usually skip Edebali scenes, but wow. His dialogue is just so good. He talks to Nayman about Islam, and its differences to Tengrism. Its interesting to see how Nayman views himself as the "Chosen One". Is he the real Green Ninja???? Memes aside, this scene was actually very interesting. Seeing Edebali trying to get Nayman to convert, so a war can be prevented, whilst Nayman obviously rejects. Although, the way he calls Edebali's words "Magic" was impactful. He returns to his tent and questions his life decisions for a bit, however, I do not think Nayman will convert. Although, that would make for an interesting narrative, as he is one of the most powerful villains weve ever seen.
Nayman v Olof
- In the next morning, Nayman compares Osman to a sword, and iron. Here we learn more of his strategies. He softens the beys first and then controls them as dogs, but he already knows that Osman will be different. He abruptly leaves the tribe. We have the Witch pretend to despise Frigg, and idk if she gave her something or not, but i think she did. Anyways, Osman and co. discuss how the beys are sending chests of gold, and how they will "steal" this and prevent it from reaching Sogut. Osman will not leave the poor poorer, and will fight to win. Nit give in. Bengi tries to poison Frigg, but to no avail, whilst Nayman arrives in Inegol.
- The Inegol scene was great too. My man Nayman doesnt give a crap. He storms in, kicks the chair and kicks Olof's food off. Must admit, their duel was kinda nice, but Nayman's diss lol. "Cant believe Andronikos left you in charge of his armies" LOL. Nayman just sits on the throne and begins telling Olof that he must occupy Turgut. Ulgen overhears Nayman telling Olof about a Noker troop gifted to him before she leaves. Nayman discusses some more things with Turgut, but who knows how long their alliance will last!
- Olof plans to attack turgut, and Cerkutay is informed about this. Frodi nearly catches Cerkutay, but luckily that falls short. Turgut soon receives the news that Olof will attack him. Meanwhile, Konur and the alps intercept the Germiyand alps transporting the gold chests. I do also wish this fight scene lasted longer, but I am intrigued to see how Osman's plan with the gold plays out. They take the gold elsewhere. Simultaneously, Osman arrives in Yenisehir for the meeting with the Beys and Nayman, and he absoultely destroys IsmiHan. He tells her how he reconquered Yenisehir, and i must say it was just so tense and awesome. Talking of Yenisehir, Malhun, Wheelchair Orhan, Aktemur and Alps meet in the main Yenisehir sqaure, asking the Seljuk alps to surrender peacefully. Yenisehir is currently not heavily protected, so the little Seljuk alps there makes it an easy conquest. Not a single Seljuk soldier is killed. I do however wish that this fight scene was longer. The reconquest seemed a bit too fast, but it made sense as to why there was little Seljuk soldiers.
- Turgut meets Olof in the Battlefield, and they have a little brawl. I have no idea why he brough Ulgen (sister Irini) along, but she made the fight funny. Turgut makes a cool move, but they leave us hanging with the outcome of the battle. The beys arrive in Sogut, and Osman puts them in their place, telling them of their msitake. Yet another awesome scene as Osman says he will lead the army again. Nayman arrives and is confused as to where the gold chests are. SOme more awesome dialogue and scenes of IsmiHan shaking made it better. Now for the twist. Outside, we see that Nayman has captured Germiyand Bey Oglu, Kasim, Candar Bey Oglu Yusuf, and Karesi Oglu Musa. Wow. Nayman is powerful, kidnapping them! Anyways, Nayman reveals this to the fathers, and it was actually really sad seeing all of their reactions. The bond between father and son is so great. Anyways, the nokers hold the beys at knife point, as Osman just remains quiet. Nayman rambles on and raises his sword to behead Kasim, but Osman grabs his arm. Wow. What a scene. Osman tells Nayman to hear the truth first, and the episdoe ends!
Lots of politcs, and a great introduction to Nayman. Already better than the likes of Samagar, S3 Geyhatu and maybe even Balgay. Evenst have truly heated up and the war is right across the corner. This build up has been insane, so it better be worth it. Till next trailer folks.
Scenes in Sogut