Does manscaped cut your balls
Blunder Years: pictures from a regrettable past.
2013.01.03 20:35 cbrandolino Blunder Years: pictures from a regrettable past.
Do you still cringingly remember "Fuck drugs and government", the hardcore hit of your 15 year self? Have you just found your old myspace picture, xXxLadyDarkness85xXx? Come and share your dusty treasure for the world - and you - to laugh and regret - *Together.* So come and tell us what the old you was up to!
2015.02.22 20:35 NewMeKnewYou Getting Shredded: A Community for those looking to cut, lose Body Fat and get shredded!
Looking to lose some body fat? To improve your physique? To feel better and boost your confidence? Whatever your reason to lose weight you've come to the right place. You can discuss all things regarding healthy fat loss, strength training here! But first, before posting a question, be sure to review our Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/GettingShredded/wiki/index
2014.11.20 17:32 heckicopter Not Like Other Girls
A sub to poke fun at girls who are not like other girls
2023.06.07 10:19 Psychological_Ebb995 Data Engineer or Data Analyst
Hello there. I am a STEM Student and may pagpipilian po ako sa dalawa. These are between DATA ENGINEER
and DATA ANALYST
. I have somehow got a lot of questions in my mind that I want to be cleared because I will now be a Grade 12 Student sa pasukan and for me I have to decide what will be my course in college because it will be a hard time for me kung undecided and clueless pa rin ako kapag college na and sa mga gagawin ko. So I have come up with the choice to either become a Data Engineer or Analyst.
My Questions :
- Anong course ang dapat kunin sa college para maging Data Engineer o Data Analyst? Anong course po nitong dalawa?
- Are these 2 In-Demand in the Philippines and maganda po ba ang mga magiging opportunities nitong dalawa?
- Can you also Work Remotely (WFH) and become a Freelancer if you are a Data Engineer or Analyst?
- What do these two do on a day-to-day basis? Like ano po yung mga ginagawa nila when they are working, also what do they focus on?
- Ano po ang ang pinagkaiba ng Data Engineer and Data Analyst? What does these two mean?
- Sa mga Data Engineer at Data Analyst dyan can you also share your work experiences and somehow your Income Per Month also on how you achieve it? Pandagdag Motivation. 😅
Lastly... Sa mga naging matagumpay sa kanilang careers especially sa pagiging Data Engineer or Analyst do you have any advice that you can give to me to be successful as well. For me, once I have decided what to take, I plan to dedicate and invest most of my hours, time, energy and mostly effort to learn and understand the skills sets.
Maraming Salamat po sa mga mag-aanswer ng questions ko. Also the advices that you can give to me, I highly appreciate those and surely will help me a lot. Good luck on my journey! 💯
submitted by Psychological_Ebb995
to phcareers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:19 Dependent_Platform97 media buying strategies
5 Media Buying Strategies for your Business
In today’s hyperconnected world, where consumers are bombarded with a constant stream of information, businesses must navigate the complex landscape of media buying to effectively reach their target audience. Media buying strategies
or the strategic process of purchasing advertising space or time, plays a pivotal role in the success of any marketing campaign. It involves meticulous planning, research, and optimization to ensure maximum visibility, engagement, and return on investment (ROI). In this article, we will explore five powerful strategies that can propel your business forward. From understanding your target audience to harnessing the potential of programmatic advertising, we will uncover the key tactics that will give your brand a competitive edge in today’s crowded marketplace. Let’s dive in and unlock the secrets to media buying success!
What is media buying?
Before going to the 5 booming media buying strategies, let’s first know what does media buying mean. It is the strategic process of acquiring advertising space or time across various media channels to effectively reach a target audience. It involves selecting the right platforms, negotiating placements, and optimizing budgets for maximum impact. By understanding the target audience and market trends, businesses can make informed decisions to generate brand awareness, engagement, and measurable results. It has evolved with digital advertising, incorporating programmatic techniques for precise targeting and efficient campaign management. Overall, media buying is a crucial aspect of marketing strategies, enabling businesses to connect with customers, increase visibility, and drive desired outcomes.
submitted by Dependent_Platform97
to u/Dependent_Platform97 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:19 Ar30nin Master Sword
so what happens when you break the normal master sword, do you need to recollect it from the light dragon or does it appear in your weapon invent again after some time?
submitted by Ar30nin
to tearsofthekingdom [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:19 Extreme_Suspect5461 How id recast Beverly hills
Okay I’ll start this off by saying this is all hypothetical with unlimited casting budget and a spell to make all of them want to join/rejoin the show. I know I’ll get downvoted for some of these choices but remember we are watching for drama and entertainment not for a moral compass lesson. I truly believe Beverly Hills is flopping because of the same reason as KUWTK, the show has lost all relatability.
To bring some of this back, I’d heavily cut back on the filming of Glam Squads and focus more on the extravagant lifestyles they live, and their expensive parties. In this way, we still get the lifestyle porn we crave but not in a rediculous superficial way. Possible storylines at the bottom of post…
- 𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒- the OG Beverly Hills housewife. It’s always good to have some familiarity in the show and I believe she’s a semi good pot stirrer for drama. I wouldn’t say she’s my favourite housewife but she’s a solid attribute to the show.
- 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏- the master puppeteer bobby fisher. I think its undeniable no matter how much you love LVP that she does manipulate the storyline to some extent and that’s what we need. I also don’t think she’d stand for some of the ridiculous storylines we’ve seen such as Brandi and Denise or Erika bullying Sutton.
- 𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐅- the classy voice of reason. Adrienne comes from old money, and she brings the lifestyle porn aspect. If we cast 8 rinnas and Brandis the show would just turn into a free for all, it’s always good to have some strong but not overly dramatic ladies among the cast.
- 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀- Nutcracker Squirrel Crazy. Like many people I have a love hate relationship with rinna. Most of the things she does I do not agree with however as stated, we aren’t watching for moral compass, but for drama. Before Erika joined, rinna was crazy but she wasn’t the completely ethical-less human being she became after season 9. I think without Erika she will become less evil but still bring the storyline’s as she did in season 5 and 6.
- 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐒- I’m choosing garcelle for the same reasons as Adrienne, she’s a voice of reason and she’s also very unlikely to back down from her opinions and will always speak up when she disagrees with something. I like how she doesn’t tend to be a sheep and follow along with BS storyline’s simply because the other ladies are. Also brings a mom of teenagers aspect.
- 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒- I think we all have a soft spot for Kim. She’s opinionated and outspoken and brings a cute little kooky aspect that Sutton is currently bringing. I think everyone wants to see how she’s doing and I really loved her on the show because she stands up for herself without creating unnecessary drama.
- 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍- I’m choosing Kathy because I feel it would create an interesting dynamic to have all the richards sisters on at once. I don’t know who I believe in the aspen accusations, however Kathy is RICH HUNNY. She’s classy whilst also adding the kooky and funny aspect whilst having a strong side.
𝟖. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄- Trashy, Messy but reality TV gold. Brandi by no means is a moral high ground however she truly is fun to watch. She’s not necessarily a vile human being (like rinna s12) but she also won’t take BS from anyone. I think it would be interesting to see her back in the show.
𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑- I think Kris Jenner on the show would be a ratings boom. She’s quite possibly the most well connected woman in America with endless wealth and class. I’m putting her as a friend of because as a housewife, I believe the woman would be simply to scared to go against her due to her fame and money. She’s got connections already to Faye Resnick, Kyle, Kathy, and Kim.
𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓 𝐊𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐘- I kinda love dorit but let’s be real she’s a bit boring. I think she’s a good voice of reason and is iconic at times and that’s why I’ve put her as a friend of.
𝐅𝐀𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊- The morally corrupt. Unpopular opinion but I think Faye would be a great housewife. I’m putting her as a friend of this season to see how she holds up. She’s not afraid of anyone and will call out what she believes to be wrong.
I think early on Kyle would make drastic attempts to amend relationship with LVP. I think LVP would superficially pretend to move on, but there is no way in the world she would fully forgive. I think the pent up resentment would eventually lead to LVP turning the storyline to a Kyle takedown. After her previous actions I don’t think any of her sisters would do anything major to save her from drowning and it would basically be her, Faye and dorit against the rest of the cast with Kris staying somewhat neutral.
I feel Garcelle, Adrienne and Kathy would align themselves quickly to create a strong alliance that speaks up against BS.
Kim and Brandi are obviously already friends, maybe go against rinna.
Rinna without Erika will be forced to be nicer, but I don’t think she would tone it down to the point of boringness, probably align with Kyle simply to have a friend somewhere.
Lisa V will most likely befriend Kris, as well as Garcelle, Adrienne and Kathy. I don’t know if she will forgive Brandi, I don’t think she takes Brandi seriously enough to initiate a takedown of her but I highly doubt any form of true forgiveness.
Overall, I think this cast would be the end of Kyles time on the show. She has done too much to her sisters for them to save her from a takedown. I think this season would be super super interesting.
submitted by Extreme_Suspect5461
to RHOBH [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:18 Baylin_Todd [For Hire] - YouTube Video Editor (Gaming)
I don't really know how much I want to be paid because I don't exactly know how much people usually get paid for that stuff (I'm gonna say $35/hr or $150 a video so this post doesn't get taken down but the price is definitely negotiable after we discuss factors and such) I don't do crazy editing, I'm more of a laid back not in your face editor that does some basic edits (kind of similar to how Markiplier's videos are edited).
I have a YouTube channel myself so I have videos I can show for reference but here are some of the things I can do:
- Cuts and basic transitions
- Added sound effects and music (I can add memes if wanted)
- Audio and video effects such as reverb and distortion for comedic effects
5.Thumbnails for an extra charge if needed
I am doing my own channel but I also want to make money another way so I don't have to work at the job I'm currently working at anymore, so I preferably want someone who just wants an official editor for some time that I could work with for a year or more together. I will asked to be credited for editing the video in the description for obvious reasons, although nobody really reads the descriptions lol
Hope somebody can find my set of skills useful, PM me if you're interested and we can talk :)
(P.S. my main communication method is Discord)
submitted by Baylin_Todd
to forhire [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:18 konzoxv Children’s data is probably being collected by messengers
You’re texting your friend or family, you mention something for the first time in a message, then you’re bombarded by Instagram ads about this exact thing that you’ve mentioned only this one time in whatsapp… Has this happened to any of you? Whatsapp has to be collecting your data. If they’re being sneaky with what they’re collecting about you in whatsapp, what does this mean for kids using it? Shouldn’t there be specific regulation on data collection for kids? Whatsapp shouldn’t be collecting data, period. But since they do on the down low, there isn’t much stopping them from collecting children's data and doing what they please with it, and that’s concerning.
submitted by konzoxv
to privacy [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:18 TTVRedny Crash bars: yay or nay?
Does anyone have the SW-Motech crash bars on their XSR?
I am looking into getting the bars or the knobs, but the bars are quite expensive and I am curious about the position on the bike. Will this event protect the engine? But also will it be comfy for your legs? I hate it my knees touch crashbars it will start hurting eventually…
submitted by TTVRedny
to XSR700 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:17 Mass-Chaos Stop with the subreddits going dark on the 12th
They won't chose sides over gender issues or abortion rights but yeah 3rd part apps is where they draw the line... Fuck off... Do you really think reddit cares… does anyone really care? If you think reddit is going to change their mind cause they lost one day of revenue you're insane and you really just sound like a little bitch whining about it. I'm gonna spend all fucking day on Reddit on the 12th just because fuck these stupid subs thinking they have some sort of moral stance over the wrong issues
submitted by Mass-Chaos
to complaints [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:17 Noyyke TikTok / Sketch Comedy Video
I've been trying to find this video but I can't remember what it's called. The basic sketch is that there are these two guys in an office talking and one of them pretends to jerk off with a fast hand motion. It's meant to mean that whatever the other guy is saying is really boring or uninteresting. Then the guy who he does it to does it back to him except with a really slow hand motion. The guy who first did it starts yelling at him saying stuff like "you're just supposed to do it fast and then stop" but the whole time the second guy is just standing there doing it in complete silence. Then a third guy comes in and starts yelling at the guy doing it slow. The guy who was doing it slow starts pretending to jerk the other guy off too. I can't remember anything besides that but that was the basic plot of the sketch.
submitted by Noyyke
to FindAMeme [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:16 allelhiajl The Benefits of Studying Abroad
Studying abroad has become an increasingly popular choice for students seeking higher education. This article explores the numerous benefits that studying abroad can offer, both personally and professionally.
1. Cultural Immersion: Studying abroad provides an unparalleled opportunity for cultural immersion. By living in a foreign country, students can experience a new culture firsthand, learn a new language, and develop a global perspective. This exposure to different cultures enhances intercultural competency and fosters a greater appreciation for diversity.
2. Academic Excellence: Many renowned educational institutions around the world attract students seeking top-quality education. Studying abroad allows students to access specialized programs, cutting-edge research facilities, and expert faculty members in their chosen field. Exposure to different teaching methods and academic systems can broaden one's intellectual horizons and promote academic growth.
3. Personal Growth and Independence: Studying abroad often requires students to step out of their comfort zones and adapt to unfamiliar environments. This experience fosters personal growth, independence, and self-confidence. Students become more adaptable, resilient, and capable of facing challenges. Living away from home and managing day-to-day tasks in a foreign country helps develop crucial life skills.
4. Expanded Career Opportunities: Employers highly value international experience, as it demonstrates adaptability, cultural sensitivity, and global awareness. Studying abroad enhances your resume and sets you apart from other candidates. It showcases your ability to navigate diverse environments, communicate effectively across cultures, and work in multicultural teams. These skills are increasingly important in a globalized job market.
5. Network and Connections: Studying abroad allows students to build a diverse network of friends, classmates, and professionals from around the world. These connections can lead to lifelong friendships, future collaborations, and potential job opportunities. Networking in a global context expands your professional reach and exposes you to different perspectives and ideas.
6. Personal Enrichment and Exploration: Studying abroad offers the chance to explore new places, landmarks, and natural wonders. Students can engage in adventure activities, try new cuisines, and immerse themselves in local traditions and festivities. This enriching experience helps students develop a broader worldview and create lasting memories.
Studying abroad provides a myriad of benefits, including cultural immersion, academic excellence, personal growth, expanded career opportunities, networking, and personal enrichment. It is a transformative experience that equips students with valuable skills and knowledge to thrive in an increasingly interconnected world.
submitted by allelhiajl
to learningacademics [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:16 srvpune 3 Steps to Make AI Work for Your Brand
Top digital marketing companies in India
continuously search for innovative ways to cut the competition down these days. If not with a groundbreaking big idea, but definitely using the available tool smartly will help them reach brand goals. We have seen how ChatGPT has progressed from “A cool way to hack your school essays” to “It might take our jobs away”. Hence, if you want chatGPT to work in your brand’s favour, you must handle it in a way nobody else is doing. Hence, people search for agencies with digital marketing packages in India
. So that they can leverage new-age technology within budget.
Experiment with AI across platforms
Has your email service provider recently introduced an AI-powered subject line generator? That’s fantastic news! However, as marketers, we should strive to explore further possibilities. During this initial phase, it would be beneficial to experiment with various platforms, including ChatGPT from OpenAI, Google’s Bard, and Microsoft’s Bing. By doing so, you can understand what is achievable, what you can learn, and where you can apply the results. To accomplish this, developing a testing plan that aligns with your marketing objectives is advisable.
Additionally, familiarize yourself with the available platforms and replicate your testing plan across all of them, utilizing free and paid versions. Personally, I have utilized all three platforms mentioned, and I’m astonished by the differences in their responses. Although it may require extra effort during this preliminary stage, you will gain valuable insights into the offerings of each platform and develop a realistic vision of the future. It is crucial to learn as much as possible at this stage and adapt as you progress. Remember, this is not solely about extracting subject lines or call-to-action alternatives and directly incorporating them into your email template. As the expert on your brand, you should view the AI-generated results as a starting point for further testing and refinement.
Ask stakeholders for their valuable opinions
If digital marketing companies
want to make progress leveraging AI, they also need to seek insights from vendors regarding their future perspectives. They need to discuss with their vendors the strategies for implementing this technology. Despite being a relatively young platform, ChatGPT is rapidly maturing, and we are constantly working on defining its capabilities. It would be valuable to understand the plans of your vendors in this regard. Alternatively, if your vendors have customer advisory boards, consider expressing your interest in participating. This would allow you to participate in discussions actively centred around relevant planning efforts. If your vendors do not have intentions to incorporate AI or concentrate on specific areas such as subject lines, it might be worthwhile to initiate a Request for Proposal (RFP) process and explore conversations with other vendors who are more advanced in their innovation journey.
Take a seat at the AI table
As a proficient email marketer working in India’s efficient digital marketing sector, it is essential for you to engage in the discussions taking place within your company actively. In fact, you might possess more knowledge and insights compared to others at the same table. Therefore, leveraging this expertise to secure a leadership position is worth considering. Email marketing delivers the highest return on investment (ROI) among all your marketing channels. If you are generating the most revenue in marketing as one of the top digital marketing companies in India
, you rightfully deserve a seat at the decision-making table. Your ability to scale content generation, reach a larger consumer base, and benefit from advanced functionality and proactive messaging directly into recipients’ inboxes sets email marketing apart.
Unlike other channels, you don’t have to rely on the hope that customers will discover your emails—they are already waiting for them in their inboxes. Bringing the power and authority of email marketing into your AI conversations is crucial. The ideas you generated in Step 1 and Step 2 can seamlessly flow into this process and inform your discussions. By utilizing your knowledge, you can take control and shape the role of AI without waiting for your vendors or the industry to define it for you.
For the past 20 years, the concept of dynamically inserting relevant content into messages to enhance engagement has been discussed. AI has the potential to make this a reality. However, its effectiveness relies on active participation from marketers like us in determining how to utilize it to achieve the highest goals in restructuring digital marketing services
. We cannot be passive users of technology; instead, we are influential participants on this path. You can actively contribute to this significant movement by conducting tests, leading conversations, and acquiring knowledge on how AI can help you achieve your marketing objectives and contribute to the prosperity of your company.
submitted by srvpune
to u/srvpune [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:16 Illustrious-Pack3495 Private Universities in Prague - Feedback
Ahoj! Asking this on behalf of a friend who is interested in getting a Master's in Management (and I'm curious too) - what do you think of universities like Prague City University, UNYP, Metropolitan University Prague, etc? Are they any good? Does it really matter where you get your degree from to land a job in Prague? Díky!
submitted by Illustrious-Pack3495
to Prague [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:15 Gimmeurtrousers Design a son - console
2023.06.07 10:14 Eric_Kwai Win $1000 Prizes Pack in Vansuny's 10th Anniversary Giveaway
| || | submitted by Eric_Kwai to Sweepstake [link] [comments]
on June 6th, 2023 from VANSUNY
Are you ready to turbocharge your productivity at work, enhance your academic journey, or easily preserve your adventures? To express our gratitude for your always support, Vansuny is thrilled to launch an incredible giveaway event in celebration of our 10th anniversary, offering you a chance to win cutting-edge USB 3.2 1050MB/s 1TB External SSD, 61W Charger USB C Fast Power Adapter, and 50% off codes for $1298 Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera.
The Vansuny USB-C 1TB external SSD optimizes USB 3.2 technology to boost read and write speed to 1050MB/s and 1000MB/s, delivering lightning-fast and seamless data transfer. A USB-C to USB-A cable and a USB-A to USB-C adapter are included for effortless transfer across your different USB devices such as smartphones, tablets, PCs, PS4/PS5, Macs, and iPad Pro. It's the ultimate solution to meet all your digital needs!
You also have the opportunity to unlock an amazing 50% discount code for the remarkable Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera originally priced at $1298. Capture life's precious moments with exceptional clarity and creativity!
Don't miss your opportunity to seize these remarkable prizes and embark on a new era of digital excellence.
2 * 1TB External SSD
5 * 61W Charger USB C Fast Power Adapter
10 * 50% off code for Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera
Enjoy the party ❗❗ www.vansuny.com https://preview.redd.it/lngtfc9gzj4b1.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c5c85d2684994222043bd3c791a515ffdf9076f6
2023.06.07 10:13 NexaMortageLLC About Us - Mortgage Loan Texas Home Loan Help Texas Mortgage Lender
2023.06.07 10:13 saymellon Innocent names but unexpected innuendos?
Okay, I was thinking of naming a product "Switch"--it's a consumer, every day product.
For ex, imagine an app that helps you switch your eating behavior.
I meant it like an On/Off switch, or as a verb--to change to a different state.
But I Googled "switch slang" and also "switch" in the urban dictionary just in case
there were unexpected innuendos/hidden meanings/secondary meanings that I was not aware of.
Lo and behold, there are plenty of meanings for switch, especially sexual ones.
Not a native speaker here, so native speakers:
if you find a product named Switch, does that make you think of those meanings?
Or does it sound quite proper and innocent?
submitted by saymellon
to ENGLISH [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:13 twoeggbreakfast Electric ⚡
I get electrocuted on a daily basis.
These shocks are comparable to building up static electricity on the way down a plastic slide, and when you touch the side to get off you hear a loud pop and you feel like you had a rubber band snap on your skin.
This has happened for years. I don't understand it neither does my husband but he witnesses and experiences it too, so he knows (and I know) I'm not making it up. I think I will keep adding to this post as a way to start documenting it.
It's mostly a nuisance because it's painful. It's crappy to get hurt a little bit everyday, and it sucks even more when it's coming from my lips.
- When I kiss my husband about 75% of the time there is a shock. Sometimes we both feel it, and other times only one of us feels it (but we both still hear it). It hurts and sometimes we try to break up the strength of it by touching our arms or hands or shoulders before our lips touch and it still fucking happens. We have also been hugging, then we lean back from each other--still embracing--and when our lips touch we get shocked. We were already touching!! Daily
- After I turn off my car engine I open the door, step onto the ground and stand up, and when I close my door I get zapped. 6/6/23
- We have a volcano vaporizer. I took off my sweater, threw it on the chair behind me, and touched the plastic button to turn it on. I got zapped, so bad there was an audible POP and it hurt. 6/5/23
- My dog needed to go outside, so I opened the sliding screen door and got a painful shock from touching the metal frame. Grocery Shopping
- Sometimes I take one hand off the shopping cart and when I put it back I get zapped. Every time I go to dairy aisle I touch the handle of the glass door with my elbow, to take the brunt of the shock, and it only sometimes prevents a second shock when I grab the handle with my hand (these ones are always really loud and painful). New lows were reached in the fall of 2022, when I got a static shock from touching a banana
. A few weeks later I touched an apple and got a small zap. It was really weird for it to happen with organic matter. 2019
(can't recall the date) - Our front door has the traditional wooden door plus a screen door, but the kind of screen door that is completely metal. I came home and I was going to unlock the screen but when my key was 5mm away from the knob there was a flash of light like lightening; connecting my key to the keyhole. 4/13/2023
- I had ironed something in my son's room and when I went to unplug the iron there was a flash of light between the plug in my hands and the outlet. This one was actually caught on Nest camera.
Variables Ruled Out
- My hair: I thought maybe my hair swinging back and forth on my back could be doing something. But it doesn't matter how I style it or how short it is.
- My shoes: The zaps have happened in every type of shoe; sandals, sneakers, crocs, thongs, boots, socks, bare feet.
- Time of year: I thought there might be a difference during the rainy season when we're more likely to have thunder and lightening. Maybe the static charge in the air or something? But no, the season doesn't seem to make a difference.
- My clothes: Maybe the type of fabric I'm wearing---nope.
- My phone: Having a device on me doesn't affect it.
My Devices All Malfunction in Unexplainable Ways---Is This Related?
(ran out of time)
submitted by twoeggbreakfast
to twoeggbreakfast [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:12 Cinnabunnyturtle Tell me about your angry toddler
My almost 2 year old wakes up crying/ angry. Many daily activities are tough with him. Looked at individually they are normal for children his age. But it’s the amount of things he struggles with that make it tough for all of us. As an example: he wakes up angry/ crying in the morning. He never wakes up in a happy or neutral mood. He seems to not be able to regulate himself. He cries for a good amount of the day, needing to be held and comforted. I don’t mind doing that, it is just frustrating that even while being held he continues screaming. I am currently a stay at home mom. I try really hard, I give him choices to make him feel like he has control over things. I comfort him when he is angry and throws things. He has no frustration tolerance. If a puzzle piece doesn’t fit, he’ll throw the whole puzzle. Which sounds so typical for a toddler but he has never been different. When he was a baby people used to let me go ahead at the grocery store because he was crying so much. Car rides were impossible, though those have gotten better now. (He used to scream until he threw up. In general he was often crying so much that my husband and I knew when it was time to go to the sink because he had swallowed so much air during his screaming that he would throw up.)
There are many things that have gotten a lot better as he has gotten older: he eats better, he stopped waking up every 30 minutes-2 hours and mostly sleeps through the night now. But while I can celebrate these victories I also see how he shouldn’t have such a hard time getting through the day/ crying as much as he does. He is meeting all his milestones, etc but I feel like he is so above average with the amount of screaming/ anger. I know he doesn’t have autism/ not any physical issues. Mostly I believe he is just child whose default mood is anger. Tell me about your angry/ crying a lot children and if it got better
submitted by Cinnabunnyturtle
to Parenting [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:12 Same_Construction991 Methods That Are Useful For Beginning Web Development from the Ground Up
| || | Beginning Web Development submitted by Same_Construction991 to Digitalmediadmt [link] [comments]
When you ask yourself how to start from scratch to learn web development, the first thing you should keep in mind is that there are no shortcuts. If you are truly interested in pursuing a career in the web development sector, you should be willing to invest time and effort (and sometimes money) to learn as much as you possibly can, and even more time to apply the knowledge and skills you learn in order to become an expert in the field. If you are truly interested in pursuing a career in this industry, you should be willing to invest time and effort (and occasionally money). The development of websites may be difficult at times, but this does not mean that it is impossible. And the majority of programmers will tell you that it can also be enjoyable.
How to Start from the Beginning When Learning Web Development
1. Get a Degree
This is the most conventional approach, and it does not fail to deliver satisfactory results. You can accomplish this goal by enrolling in classes offered either on a physical campus or through an online platform. In addition to this, you will get qualifications that can be presented to potential employers in the future. On the other hand, the cost of earning a degree might be rather high. You may teach yourself how to program a computer with very little to no money at all if you have the requisite skills and the determination to do so.
2. Invest in Web Development Training and Educational Books
Investing in classes and publications dedicated to learning web development
might be an affordable method to get started with the process of building websites from scratch. There is a wealth of high-quality content available to be found.
3. Educate Yourself Using Open-Source Video Guides Available Online
The fact that doing so does not require any financial investment makes it highly enticing to a lot of people. A personal computer and access to the Internet are all that are needed. You may get helpful videos on how to learn web development from scratch at a lot of famous platforms these days. These platforms give everyone a thorough approach and equal opportunity, so the videos you find there should be informative. They provide these free educational videos that can educate anyone who is interested in learning about programming on the fundamentals involved in the industry.
The videos cover a variety of subjects, some of which are as follows: selecting an editor; HTML tags; the required "hello world"; headings; the style attribute; external style sheets; organizing folders; lists, block quotes, and images; forms; anchors; navigation; basic layout; layout fragments; list item styling; and helpful dev-web apps. It's possible that you don't fully comprehend these concepts right now, but that's exactly why "learning from scratch" is so important.
After you have a firm grasp on the fundamentals, the most effective and surefire way to improve your programming skills is to practice what you have studied.
2023.06.07 10:12 Moonshine_Queen_392 Close to giving up on dating
I am a functioning single adult, as in I am able to do my own thing. I have good female friends, who have their own lives and are struggling in their own ways. While I am not unhappy single, every now and then I will daydream about having a partner, a friend more than anything, who will want to form a deeper connection with me and add to my life in a positive way. However, most guys I've dated managed to achieve the complete opposite. From defective communication (aka I haven't replied to your text in 4 days cause I was busy), to hiding kids and an ex, to telling me how to wear my hair while him being unable to cut his cracked toenail for an entire month and getting upset when I mentioned it, I just don't want to be bothered with men. Not to mention the constant obsessing over unwanted pregnancies and ridiculous grooming standards which have nothing to do with personal hygiene that do not apply to them. Dating apps are a shit show full of travel and adrenaline junkies, wine connoisseurs and fancy-restaurant people I can't keep up with (what the hell do these people do for a living?). My last chat was with a guy who told me that he does not give a crap about the way he looks because he is too above superficial things like physical appearance, which is the opposite messed up side of the spectrum.
Long story short, are there any decent guys left and if so, where do you find them? Is anyone in a relationship with a man actually happy? I am open to meeting someone nice, but I am not gonna ruin my peace of mind for some smug dude who will shit on me the first moment he can and also I am sooo sick of trying.
submitted by Moonshine_Queen_392
to AskWomenOver30 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:12 sujan1996 Does anyone know how to fix this?
| || |
For some reason my Google search results are getting cropped on left side in safari , rest of the website are opening just fine. submitted by sujan1996 to iPadPro [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 10:12 sfjaj555661 kalanchoe blossfeldiana leaves are very thin, not crispy just thin. They used to be plump
| || |
My kalanchoe blossfeldiana has been producing flowers fine however I have noticed that all the leaves are really thin. They aren’t crispy but they are just really thin for a succulent. I water about once a month. I keep it indoors by my window (which has filtered light) I’m in the UK if that helps. submitted by sfjaj555661 to plantclinic [link] [comments]
Also does anyone know how to get rid of the dry brown stem parts? Every time I cut them off it just comes back the same haha
Thanks in advance!