Farm and fleet in champaign illinois
2011.02.11 22:11 disso Central Illinois
We are a hub with many links to area sub-reddits, events, and information. This is a way for Central Illinois Redditors to connect with a larger online group than 1 city alone.
2022.05.17 10:39 qKingX The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
This subreddit is for anyone/anything related to The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Students, Alumni, Faculty, and Townies are all welcome. Given the lack of a regional subreddit, it also covers most things in the Champaign-Urbana area. This subreddit is not sponsored or endorsed by the University of Illinois or any other on-campus group.
2018.08.23 22:55 10thCompanion AE 353 Aerospace Control Systems
Discussion forum for students and staff of AE 353 Aerospace Control Systems at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in Fall 2018.
2023.03.20 21:11 InadvertentButtStuff Fichtal map, non removable vegetation.
So I absolutely love the Fichtal map and the starter farm, but ran into these plants early on that I couldn’t remove so I stopped playing it as I like to combine fields and make things more efficient etc.
Got very excited when the new update mentioned it had made placed stumps removable, but I guess it didn’t apply to these.
Pictures are from the little island in the starting field and from side of said field. As you can see I’ve tried the tree-b-gone mod, regular forest mulcher, I tried digging down, but it seems to not have a root, it won’t go away if I paint the ground, and finally it can’t be demolished or sold.
Ideas? If it’s just static, is there a way to get in touch with the makers like a forum or the like?
submitted by InadvertentButtStuff
to farmingsimulator [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:11 matthewlewis777 Colombia city Tenant/ landlord help.
Alright so tenant here! Hey.
Signed a two year lease in a home just over a year ago. Great spot, in the upstairs of a two story home while our landlord builds a mother in law unit downstairs. To be rented out at a later date.
Well, here comes the trouble. Landlord got divorced suddenly and moved in downstairs without notice. This is feb of lat year (two months after our move in) fine, I felt bad for the guy & had given us no reason to distrust him yet. Units are separated and really wasn’t worried. (But was not what we signed up for in the lease. We did not want to live in the same home as our landlord and likely wouldn’t have signed initially if that was the case.) but I digress.
Fast forward a couple months and we have noticed a distinct smell coming from downstairs. Like a farm smell. Followed by chirps and eventually clucks and full on cockadoodle doos. Come to find out, This man is raising 12-18 chickens downstairs and just letting them poo and pee wherever. (I realize the solution is not potty training the chickens.) addressed it directly with no solution. Except that they will be gone eventually ( took him 6 months to slowly eat through his roommates)
Animal control and the department of construction and inspections both told us that this wasn’t their problem.
Beginning shortly after that we noticed the fire alarms were going off at least weekly and he would burn things on the stove and get distracted, gardening outside, he has even left to run errands, leaving our upstairs unit smelling like burnt chicken shit for days.
We began problem solving with compassion but frankly, at this stage there is a lot of unpleasantness in our household. Tenants (us) have been very vocal about stopping all of these nuisances and it has resorted to landlord name calling, ignoring, doing 10pm construction, all sorts of childish retaliation.
Spring has sprung and burning has increased to daily. I think he has removed his fire alarms as they are no longer going off daily. And on top of that it smells and sounds like he has some fresh chicks down there.
My spouse and I have been saving to buy a home. We’re almost there and know that this is at very least a “break your lease for free card.” But, at this stage I want some childish games of my own.
Anyone had similar experiences with landlords?
How do I stick it to this asshole?
submitted by matthewlewis777
to SeattleWA [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:10 HaveAnOyster Feedback for this Ptolomaic Egypt custom civ idea abilities
Basically, it started as an Egypt mod but since I couldn't give the Civ different palaces according to the leader, I thought I might as well fully recreate it
My ideas so far. X represents "value i have yet to think about"
Ptolomaic Kingdom Start bias = Floodplains UA = Basilike Ge -Farms and Plantations next to a river produce +X food and +X gold. -Floodplain tiles give adjacent tiles +X appeal -Resources on floodplains give +X culture. -Immune to flooding.
UD = Serapeum -Replaces temple, can hold 2 GWOW. -Gives +X GW and GS points per turns. -Grants extra culture based on the appeal of the tile (Idk if doable yet)
UU = Machimoi -Cheaper but weaker swordman replacement. -Gains X strength in terrain owned by the Civ. (idea is they're basically Warriors/sliiiiiightly better but when inside your borders, they become equal with Swordmen but require less production)
Leader = Cleopatra UA = Nea Thea -International trade routes give Cleopatra +X gold, +XCulture, +X Diplo Points -Trade routes give the other Civ +X food, +X gold. -Trade routes also give bonus alliance points. Unlocks alliances at X civic. -X% production for military units. -Has the unique project "Royal Procession" which grants culture and faith and upon completion, grants a Cleopatra VII Unique Great Person
UU - Cleopatra - Unique Great Person, can only have one at the time. Has 5 charges, each charge gives X production to wonders. Can repair improvements (Idk if i can actually make this happen, so we'll see)
UU - Foreign Legion Basically same as the Legion but cannot be produced, only bought. Cost is cheaper, but maintenance higher
I want to make something that had glipses of the usual egyptian archetype (lots of food, gold, cultural, wonder builders) but put through the Ptolomeic lense. They weren't the wonder builders of antiquity but they did make the Library and the Lighthouse so I intend to gatekeep that a bit.
submitted by HaveAnOyster
to civ [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:09 throwaway39203189 My boyfriend (23M) and I (24F) have some differing political/moral views
I am in a fairly new relationship with my boyfriend and have been noticing that some of our views don’t exactly align. However, he treats me how I’ve always wanted to be treated. I would say this is the healthiest relationship I’ve ever been in.
He does not identify as republican or democrat, but rather doesn’t really like either side and thinks the government is just not doing a great job in general. I’m not very political either but would consider myself left leaning.
He grew up on a farm in the country, to republican catholic parents. He identifies as catholic and is pro-life. He also doesn’t agree with some aspects of the LGBTQ, but is not outwardly disrespectful about it.
I am not religious and am pro choice, which he is aware of. My outlook in general is that I don’t care what others do, kind of just mind my own business. We respect each others opinions and have been open about our beliefs.
Do you think a relationship like this could work? Many people say that different religious/political views will not allow a relationship to work. Should I be more concerned? We want the same for our future, marriage kids. He makes me happy every day. I’m just worried that our views may clash.
submitted by throwaway39203189
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:08 PackAdventurous2156 Hot Head vs Wendigo
So ive been farming for a looonnggg time and i finally got the hot head roll that i want. I have an impact, demo, explosive light that i use with starfire for raids (the fate of every warlock in a raid) but in everything else i dont like running starfire. So between these two weapons which do yall think i should run:
Hot Head with Impact, Field prep and clown.
Wendigo GL3 with spike, clown and explosive light.
Ive been using the wendigo since i got it last season but im partial to the hot head. What do yall think?
submitted by PackAdventurous2156
to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:07 UUID_HUMaN The Straw Hat Pirates
Since chapter one, Luffy sort of has a clear idea of what his crew would be but now, since everyone is finally in place. I do not think we would see new recruits in the crew itself. Sure many will join the grand fleet but when we talk about commanders, Luffy said "I want 10 people" and now their roles are properly defined as well
The king of pirates (Luffy), the World's greatest swordsman (Zoro), The Cook who found All Blue (Sanji), The Navigator who mapped the sea (Nami), The God (Usopp), The Archeologist who revealed the truth (Robin), A Doctor who can cure any disease (Chopper), A Shipwright who made a ship that traveled the world (Franky), A musician who invented the Bone genre (Brook), A Helmsman who found redemption (Jinbei).
I admire Oda a great deal because of this. 10 nakama is what he said and we got it. This is one of the things about one piece. this is not about a single person, it's the journey of a wild group.
Any thoughts about this?
submitted by UUID_HUMaN
to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:07 jelifr Traveling to Iceland in Early April with a Family - need help with itinerary please!
Hi - first time posting to this group but I am finding a lot of the expertise in this group very helpful. We are planning our first trip to Iceland and getting so much different advice from all our friends who have been there that we are getting very confused. We are traveling with two families, the kids range from 10-13 years old. We originally thought that we would go with a guide but after getting advice from a friend, we have decided to self-drive in a 4x4 vehicle. First, in early April, is self-driving safe - see itinerary below. Second, we have changed our itinerary about 10 times - it’s hard balancing the desires of the different families. But I think we have settled on this:
Day 1 - we arrive middle of the night; sleep until noon and then go to Blue Lagoon. Drive at night to Husafell
Day 2 - Langjokull Ice Tunnel in the morning, drive to Golden Circle Area for hotel
Day 3 - Golden Circle - Thingvellir, Gullfoss and Geysir - maybe the Fridhimar tomato farm? Drive to south coast hotel (near Hella)
Day 4 - South Coast - Vik (maybe Lava Show?), Black Beach (Reynisfjara), Skogafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls. Drive to hotel near Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
Day 5 - Glacier Day: Drive to Jökulsárlon, boat tour at Fjallsárlón, then Glacie Ice Cave Tour (Vatnajokull). Sleep again at Kirkjubæjarklaustur.
Day 6 - Drive back to Reykjavik, spend the late afternoon/evening in town
Day 7 - Depart Iceland middle of day
Any feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you!
submitted by jelifr
to VisitingIceland [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:07 beatbleep hey guys, pretty new to fossils and minerals and was wondering what i have here? I found it in a quarry in ctl Illinois, USA. could it be a fossil coral maybe?
2023.03.20 21:06 KTE1994 So is it safe to say that the extra pages hard debunks the 50 year plan?
The plan was to destroy the world's military bases and fleets if I recall which would throw the outside in enough disarray to keep them stagnant while Paradis could use the time to advance and compete in 50 years.
Even if the rumbling missed some countries, the pure geopolitical devastation from something like the rumbling should stall things even further and it did.
Paradis was untouched for 100-200 years at the very least and advanced to the modern era. They were still absolutely annihilated. They are not going to do shit in 50 years with a less devastated world. View Poll
submitted by KTE1994
to ANRime [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:06 KTE1994 So is it safe to say that the extra pages hard debunks the 50 year plan?
The plan was to destroy the world's military bases and fleets if I recall which would throw the outside in enough disarray to keep them stagnant while Paradis could use the time to advance and compete in 50 years.
Even if the rumbling missed some countries, the pure geopolitical devastation from something like the rumbling should stall things even further and it did.
Paradis was untouched for 100-200 years at the very least and advanced to the modern era. They were still absolutely annihilated. They are not going to do shit in 50 years with a less devastated world. View Poll
submitted by KTE1994
to ANRime [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:04 whitejaguar [H] Steam gifts, collectors games and removed games [W] TF2 keys, Tether, Bulk offers
Have - Steam gifts
(ROW, unrestricted, if you can't see the game in my inventory, it is still available, so add me for the trade)
|Game name ||Price ||Notes ||Stock ||Game Status |
|3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures ||offers || || ||Gift |
|A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Aerena - Clash of Champions ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Age of Empires Legacy Bundle ||25 keys || || ||Gift |
|Agricultural Simulator 2011: Extended Edition ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|AirMech 2 ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Alpha Prime ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Amnesia Memories ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Arena Wars 2 ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Awesomenauts Power Pack ||1 TOD Ticket || ||subID 36025 ||Gift |
|Back to the Future The Game ||25 keys ||removed game ||subID 6970 ||Gift |
|Barbie Dreamhouse Party ||400 keys ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Battle Los Angeles ||offers ||removed game ||subID 11488 ||Gift |
|Borderless Gaming ||5 keys || || ||Gift |
|Broken Age ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Call of Duty World at War ||25 keys || || ||Gift |
|Castle of Illusion ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Circuits ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Cities XL 2012 ||15 keys ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Clive Barker's Jericho ||40 keys ||removed game ||subID 531 ||Gift |
|Commandos Pack ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Crusader Kings II Collection ||5 keys || ||subID 26483 ||Gift |
|Deadpool + Merc with a Map Pack DLC ||500 keys ||removed game ||28777 + 29453 ||Gift |
|Deathgarden BLOODHARVEST ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Defy Gravity Extended ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Demigod ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|DiRT 2 ||50 keys ||removed game ||subID 14293 ||Gift |
|Dirt 2 ||50 keys ||removed game ||subID 2493 ||Gift |
|Don't Starve Soundtrack ||5 keys || || ||Gift |
|Droplitz (Holiday Sale 2011 Gift) ||offers ||removed game ||subID 12638 ||Gift |
|Ducati World Championship ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Dungeon Defenders ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Euro Truck Simulator 2 ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|F1 2011 ||offers ||removed game ||subID 11620 ||Gift |
|F1 2011 ||offers ||removed game ||subID 12677 ||Gift |
|F1 2012 ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Faerie Solitaire ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition ||9 keys || || ||Gift |
|Fast and Furious Showdown ||30 keys ||removed game ||subID 27803 ||Gift |
|Football Manager 2014 ||20 keys ||removed game ||subID 30274 ||Giftable copy/add me |
|Fortified ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Steam key/add me |
|FUEL ||offers ||removed game ||subID 1878 ||Gift |
|Ghostbusters The Videogame ||offers ||removed game ||subID 1693 ||Gift |
|Grid ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Grim Fandango Remastered ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Hero Academy - Tribe Pack - Hatless Gift ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Hitman Collection (ROW) ||23 keys || ||subID 49903 ||Gift |
|Hospital Tycoon ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Ice Age 4 ||30 keys ||removed game ||subID 19227 ||Gift |
|Iesabel ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Infestation Survivor Stories Classic ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Insecticide Part 1 ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Iron Storm ||6 keys || || ||Gift |
|Iron Warriors T - 72 Tank Command ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Jurassic Park The Game ||offers ||removed game ||subID 7705 ||Gift |
|Kane & Lynch 2 DLC Alliance Weapon Pack ||offers || || ||Gift |
|Kane & Lynch 2 DLC Multiplayer Masks Pack ||offers || || ||Gift |
|Kane & Lynch 2 DLC The Doggie Bag ||offers || || ||Gift |
|Kerbal Space Program ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|Kingdoms Rise ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Left 4 Dead ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Legendary ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Lord of the Rings War in the North ||50 keys ||removed game ||subID 12158 ||Gift |
|Lucius ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Lunar Flight ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Maelstrom The Battle for Earth Begins ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne ||12 keys || || ||Gift |
|Medieval Engineers ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Metro Last Light Complete ||offers ||removed game ||subID 39286 ||Gift |
|Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor Season Pass ||4 keys ||removed game ||subID 51210 ||Gift |
|Mirror's Edge ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Mount & Blade Complete ||6 keys || ||subID 38003 ||Gift |
|Move or Die ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|NASCAR The Game 2013 ||45 keys ||removed game ||subID 28448 ||Gift |
|Natural Selection 2 ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Edition ||offers ||removed game ||subID 73028 ||Gift |
|Nexuiz ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Nikopol Secrets of the Immortals ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Painkiller Hell & Damnation ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Paradox Grand Strategy Collection ||6 keys || || ||Gift |
|PAYDAY 2 Gage Weapon Pack 02 ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|PAYDAY 2 The Goat Simulator Heist ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Pinball FX3 - Star Wars Pinball ||5 keys || || ||Gift |
|PlayWay's Sim Bundle ||5 keys || ||subID 51669 ||Gift |
|Please Hold ||50 keys || ||subID 92974 ||Gift |
|Post Apocalyptic Mayhem ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Pro Cycling Manager 2012 ||offers ||removed game ||subID 15175 ||Gift |
|Pro Cycling Manager 2013 ||offers ||removed game ||subID 28407 ||Gift |
|Pro Cycling Manager 2014 ||6 keys || || ||Gift |
|Punch Club ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Puzzle Dimension ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Ratz Instagib ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Razor2 Hidden Skies ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Resilience Wave Survival ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Retro City Rampage DX ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|RIFT ||offers || || ||Gift |
|Roogoo ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Rush Bros ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Bundle ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|Saints Row IV - Child's Play Pack ||1 TOD Ticket ||removed game ||subID 35488 ||Gift |
|Section 8 Prejudice ||offers ||removed game ||subID 11106 ||Gift |
|Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Collection ||10 keys || ||subID 17095 ||Gift |
|Sins of a Dark Age Early Access Gift ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|STAR WARS Empire at War Gold Pack ||7 keys || || ||Gift |
|SteamWorld Dig ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Steam key/add me |
|Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Super Meat Boy ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Super Meat Boy Soundtrack ||offers ||removed game ||subID 12323 ||Gift |
|Super Monday Night Combat ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Team Fortress 2 ||15 keys || || ||Gift |
|Test Drive Unlimited 2 ||offers ||removed game ||subID 12636 ||Gift |
|The Amazing Spider-Man ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|The Amazing Spider-Man - All DLC Bundle ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|The Bureau XCOM Declassified ||5 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Desolate Hope ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Holiday Express ||4 keys || ||subID 35154 ||Gift |
|Incredible Adventures Van Helsing ||4 keys || || ||Gift |
|Incredible Adventures Van Helsing Arcane ||1 key || || ||Gift |
|Incredible Adventures Van Helsing Blue Blood ||1 key || || ||Gift |
|Incredible Adventures Van Helsing Thaumaturge ||1 key || || ||Gift |
|The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ||6 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Lord of the Rings Online Helm’s Deep Base ||offers ||removed game ||subID 32781 ||Gift |
|The Lord of the Rings Online Quad Pack ||offers ||removed game ||subID 32775 ||Gift |
|The Lord of the Rings Online Steely Dawn Pack ||offers ||removed game ||subID 18483 ||Gift |
|The Political Machine (2012) ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|The Ship ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Sims 3 Generations ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Sims 3 Pets ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Sims 3 Seasons ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|The Walking Dead Survival Instinct + Herd DLC ||40 keys ||removed game ||26399 + 27013 ||Gift |
|The Wolf Among Us ||7 keys || || ||Gift |
|theHunter Primal ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Total War Master Collection Sept 2014 ||15 keys || ||subID 51362 ||Gift |
|Train Simulator 2013 - Trains vs Zombies 2 ||10 keys || || ||Gift |
|Trine Collection ||4 keys || ||subID 28358 ||Gift |
|Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Uncrowded ||offers ||removed game ||subID 67613 ||Gift |
|Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Velvet Assassin ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Watch_Dogs Complete ||20 keys || || ||Gift |
|What's under your blanket !? ||offers ||removed game ||subID 89803 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to be a Junior Millionaire ||offers ||removed game ||subID 26732 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire ||offers ||removed game || ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Football ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14925 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Movies ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14928 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Music ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14923 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to be a Millionaire SciFi Pack ||offers ||removed game ||subID 17122 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Sports ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14926 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Star Trek ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14927 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Trivia Booster ||offers ||removed game ||subID 14924 ||Gift |
|Who Wants to be a Millionaire Video Games ||offers ||removed game ||subID 15611 ||Gift |
|Winter Voices Episode 1 Those who have no name ||2 keys || ||subID 6648 ||Gift |
|World Basketball Manager 2010 ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Xcinerator ||3 keys || || ||Gift |
|Your Doodles Are Bugged! ||offers ||removed game ||subID 8256 ||Gift |
|Z1 Battle Royale ||3 keys || ||subID 90424 ||Gift |
|Zombie Driver HD ||2 keys || || ||Gift |
|Zombie Driver HD Apocalypse Pack ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Zombie Driver HD Brutal Car Skins ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Zombie Driver HD Burning Garden of Slaughter ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
|Zombie Driver HD Tropical Race Rage ||1 TOD Ticket || || ||Gift |
Sending Trade Offers
- Offers with TF2 keys are preferred
- CSGO skins
- Regarding Tether offers, buyer goes first and covers the transaction fees
- Please DO NOT offer game codes, Humble links, Origin, Uplay codes and 3rd party accounts.
Trade offer link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffenew/?partner=99041861&token=oT95zjCo
Steam inventory: https://steamcommunity.com/id/routemasteinventory#753_1 Inventory listing by TradeStarter
submitted by whitejaguar
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:03 serenitiana Food tastes so boring now, what happened?
Anybody else experiencing this? I live in a really small town in florida, most of the grocery stores are small as well, with very little in the way of selection. it gets new food often but it always tastes the same, bland!!! i mainly eat vegetables and fruits, which used to taste very vibrant and for lack of a better word, colorful, when i was younger. i also grew up on a farm where there was lots of home grown food, always had a garden as well for growing vegetables and herbs etc, and it all had a very distinct and potent taste. i sometimes shop at flea markets that sell fresh produce, and it tastes way better than grocery store produce. so its not that my tastebuds are dead, i can definitely taste various flavors, the food itself just has little taste anymore. even tomatoes taste like cardboard. what gives???!? i went shopping outside of my town recently and in a larger city, same problem. food tastes bland. ill be shopping at my flea market until i can grow my own garden i guess lol.
submitted by serenitiana
to CasualConversation [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:02 OfPythagorus There is nothing wrong with me. I am worthy of love.
A year ago I looked in the mirror and told myself "You are good enough. You are worthy of being loved." and then went on a sobbing ramble I couldn't stop, while struggling with loneliness. It helped. I'm still alone now though, and it still aches and pangs, and so I'm doing it here again so maybe a few strangers can see it.
I am not imagining this. This is real. I am not deluding myself. This is truth.
There is nothing "wrong" with me. I am good enough. I am lucky to live an active life and I am a healthy person. I am clean and hygienic. I am financially solvent and responsible with money. I don't break the law and I give back to my community by volunteering. I have a plan for my future and big goals to reach for.
I have hobbies I love, and it doesn't matter if others like them too. These things are fun and make me feel fulfilled. I'm lucky to be able to enjoy them.
I have served my country with honor and helped people the world over, be they refugees escaping to a new life or freedom fighters defending their homes.
I have seen the world and I WILL see more of it! The adventures I have taken alone I will cherish forever, and those few I've had with rare friends all the more.
I have lost almost everything I own, stolen from me, and the dream I'd worked so hard towards lost too - only to build it all back again and then some coming back stronger.
A decade of adulthood has been long. I'm not getting any younger, and it isn't getting any easier, but that is ok - I hope to have a lot more decades! I am getting wiser and better. I need no group's acceptance or a woman's praise to know that my life is a good one. The rejections and ghostings, are as ephemeral as the numbers I've forgotten. My admiration and interest in others does not reflect on me if they do not have the same sentiment towards me. Social media likes and dating app failure means nothing. I am not someone else's clown or comedian, I don't need to put on an act to make others happy and content with me or to gain their fleeting respect, interest, or affection.
Maybe someday I'll find a close group of friends that I click with again, or someone will hold my hand and look at the sky with me - but I do not need those things. I have it better than a lot of people, and I'm going to keep making "it" better. Besides, I'm ok with being on my own most of the time anyway, so I will be alright now and in the future too.
I have lived a life worth living and continuing, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next after that - till it ends as it happens to end, whether anyone remembers it or loves me in it.
submitted by OfPythagorus
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 21:00 Xanadoo [PC Server] Ark ForeverAll MapsRanked #1 PVP/ORP & Largest No-Wipe ClusterSmall TribesS+
- Welcome to the very best Ark experience in the world.
- New Player Protection
- Ranked #1 No-Wipe PVP Server on Ark-Servers.net
- Largest PVP No-Wipe Community
- ArkForever.com (Links & Info)
- All Maps (Including Lost Island)
- Booming Community (Over 100 Average Players Online In-Game)
- No Wipe (Ark Forever is Forever)
- Better Servers (Dedicated Server Center w/SSDs)
- Fair & Balanced PVP
- Full ORP w/Combat Log Prevention
- 10x Taming/Breeding
- 5x Gathering/Harvesting/Experience
- S+ (OP Engrams Removed)
- Solo Farming Plugin ("/farm" in chat)
- Damage Numbers (Re-Balanced for PVP - Can Be Enabled/Disabled)
- NO ADMIN PLAYERS
- Competitive Permanent Ongoing "Alpha" Event to determine Server Alpha
- Increased Stack Sizes & PlayeDino Weight
- Vote Rewards
- Active & Helpful Administration
- Best Ruleset in Ark
- In-Game Shop (One-Time Free New Player Starter Kit)
- Superior DDOS Protection
- Much More!
- We've spent countless hours, dollars, and brain cells making this the best and most balanced permanent No-Wipe Ark Cluster in existence. Come check us out at ArkForever.com
- Discord: https://discord.gg/arkforever
submitted by Xanadoo
to SurviveTogether [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:59 SavingsSyllabub7788 NOP fanfic: Death of a monster - Part 9
First fanart Whoo!!! [Sad Estala eating Mangos]
on the discord (Reddit profile SlimyRage
Memory transcription subject: Estala, Ex-Krakotl to Venlil Extermination training leader. Date [standardised human time]: January 3rd, 2137
“So what is Earth like?”
Joseph and I lay on our backs, staring up at the clear blue sky above and enjoying such a beautiful day. As I lay nestled in his arm I felt safe, I felt like all the issues in the world didn’t matter right now. Back at home there would be self loathing, hatred, nightmares. But here, right now, they are gone.
“In what way?”
Joseph took a few moments to push a particularly pushy blue flowerbird out of the way as he responded, the avian had been chirping angrily at the audacity of the human who was not currently dispensing food. Based on what Joseph had told me, flowerbirds had actually started to become a problem around the refuge camp. The birds had quickly learned that if you annoyed the “predators” enough, they generally dispensed tasty seeds.
“In any way? It is hot, cold. Marshy, dry? What’s life on Earth like?” I asked.
The nightmares had been getting worse. The self hatred of being a potential predator was nothing compared with the loathing caused by knowing the effect of the choices I had made. Sometimes it was the families of victims I had failed screaming at me, asking why I didn’t save their loved ones. Others I was in Kalsim’s fleet, destroying Earth while Joseph begged for me to stop. All of them left me shaking as I awoke each paw.
“The answer to that is Yes. Based on what I’ve seen, Earth has one of the most varied environments as the Federation tends to homogenise everything. Snow covered vistas, sprawling forests, vast desserts, massive oceans. It’s actually what I was studying, a degree in Ecology [???].”
My translator failed to give meaning to the last word, giving up halfway through an explanation of colonising a new planet to live on. I decided not to ask, as from my experience such questions caused more painful revelations: I had enough of those to deal with as it is.
“This also means the wildlife varies wildly. Each biome has its own specialised species and adaptations to fit into the environment in exciting ways. Species will literally travel thousands miles in order to follow warm weather around the world. Entire forms of life only found and adapted to one single island or section of the world.”
I didn’t get why Joseph seemed to care about my wellbeing. I most definitely didn’t deserve it. I had met him under false pretences, and even now the camera was still recording. I just couldn’t… stop it. Three times I’d attempted to remove the device, being physically unable to do so each time. It was the last desperate connection I had to a world where I wasn’t a monster. A small part of me that wanted so badly to be right, to make everything I did be ok.
Not that it ever would be.
“Human culture and lifestyle are similar. There are over two hundred countries, all of them have their own cultures and way of life. Vast cities that spread up to the sky, small hamlets in the middle of nature. The answer to ‘What is Earth like’ is basically ‘Yes’.”
I had at least found the strength to disable the dead man’s switch. I remembered rushing back as fast I could after falling asleep in the humans calming embrace, only barely triggering the reset in time. I didn’t have to worry about accidentally releasing a video to the world. Now I only had to worry about Joseph finding out about my original intentions.
“What about where you lived, what was that like?” I asked, purposefully pushing my thoughts away, to just enjoy the calm for now. Joseph had suggested meeting here twice as often, every three paws instead of the seven we previously had an unspoken agreement for, an idea I very greatly appreciated. The human had also suggested meeting outside of this clearing, something I wasn’t ready for.
“Well I come from a country called England. It’s an Island, lots of rolling hilly countryside, fields, forests, farmland. Very green. Rather mild as weather on Earth goes, although it does rain a lot. I was studying in London, which is… was. Was a city of old and new, of modern skyscrapers reaching to the sky next to small buildings of wood made half a century ago. Family lives far further north than that though, in the countryside. I’ve got pictures if you want to see.”
Joseph took a moment to fish out his holopad, navigating through the menus before showing me pictures of his life before Venlil prime. Of buildings shining with bright lights, of picturesque countryside that looked like they could come from the Gojid cradle. I felt a bitter sadness that a lot of the places I was being shown didn’t exist anymore because of the federation. Because of people like you.
Eventually the pictures stopped on an image of a large rolling countryside providing the backdrop to four humans. One of them was clearly a younger Joseph. Not that long ago seeing such an image would have initiated a fear response, of worry from seeing so many forward facing eyes. But now… now I just felt numb to the entire thing.
“Is that your family?” I asked, guessing the answer already.
“Yea. That’s Me, Mom, Dad and my older sister Vanessa. Vanessa would love you, always been into birds, parrots especially. There’s a parrot sanctuary nearby that we’d visit every open day, so meeting someone like you would blow her mind.”
I focused on the last figure, who seemed to be covered in strange braces and holding into what looks like some form of crutch. Clearly an injury of some kind from living on the more dangerous Earth.
“Was this Vanessa injured by a wild predator before this picture? A bear perhaps?”
This caused Joseph to giggle slightly before responding.
“No. England is rather safe, it’s not like bear attacks are a regular risk. No Vanny has a long term condition. Myotonic dystrophy. Basically her muscles aren’t strong enough so need some extra help.” Joseph’s tone seemed to darken as he spoke, sadness replacing the excitement of before “It’s why they stayed on Earth. Stronger gravity here, probably not a good mix. I only came because mom convinced me not to give up the opportunity on their behalf.”
I could see the emotions etched into his face: worry, guilt, fear. These sparked my own similar feelings, knowing that in my own small way I had contributed to why the human who was careful with me was in such a state. I didn’t want to ask the next question, but I knew I had to anyway.
“Have you had any news?”
“I should get some soon. With London and Glasgow getting hit, federation forces running around and just the general clusterfuck that is earth, checking on a shelter that’s out in the countryside hasn’t been a high priority. The things are designed to hold people for years, so anyone who got to a shelter has just been bunkering down while everyone else gets control of the chaos.”
Joseph gave a sigh, before perking back up again in almost a forced motion.
“Anyway, enough about that. What’s Nishtal like?”
Bad memories. Pain. Loneliness. Filled with genocidal assholes who would hurt this human for nothing more than just existing. Still I gathered it wasn’t the answer that Joseph was looking for.
“Warmer than here, a lot warmer. Lower gravity as well which makes flying wonderful, soaring for miles on updrafts. Mostly marsh land apart from near the equator, which is this network of hilly rocky canyons”
Nishtal had become a hot topic on the human FederationColdCases site, after Joseph had uploaded the details of my fathers now presumed murder. It being the only exterminator case from Nishtal had caused a lot of interest in solving the case, although most humans had hit a dead end simply due to the lack of access to information on Nishtal: Communications with Venlil prime had been cut months ago.
“While a few groups live in the marshes and hillsides, most of us live in the giant sky cities that line the sky. Massive chunks of rock suspended through antigravity, atop which giant cities of glass and vines lie.”
I did miss it, at least a little bit. I liked Venlil prime, I liked the Venlil, but there was something about the way the sun hit the horizon just right each morning that created a sight just like no other.
“Sounds awesome!” Joseph's enthusiasm dripped from every word. “I know right now it’s not a possibility, but I’d love to visit, I’d love to just see everything the universe has to offer.”
Did Nishtal even still exist? In between the self-destruction of the federation and the Arxur attacks, was there even a Nishtal to go back to? I decided to ignore that question and just think of a potentially happier future.
“Only if I get to visit earth at some point!”
Joseph gave me a scratch on the neck, still grinning from ear to ear in a weirdly adorable way. It was strange considering a predator slightly adorable, but it was hard not to get sucked into his general enthusiasm for life.
“It’s a deal! Once all this stupidity has died down, you show me Nishtal and I’ll show you Earth!”
Against all odds I didn’t have to lie about my next statement, I said it with all the truth and honesty I could muster.
“I’d like that a lot.” [First] [Prev]
submitted by SavingsSyllabub7788
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:59 SonofLoco 371m guild looking for new members! 20⭐ RoTE TB + 1 Reva twice per month, cPIT on farm, UK/EU/US friendly!
- 371m GP
- UK / EU Guild Reset (US Friendly)
We're a friendly and competitive guild who recognise that real life is important too. We love to keep a laid back atmosphere but still push hard in TW and TB.
What we offer:
- RotE TB - running twice per month - 20*
- 1 Reva shard * CPIT - on farm - 8pm UK time start
- TW competitive guild
- Active guild and community Discord servers - friendly and helpful members
- Be at least 6m GP
- Have at least 1 GL and either Exec or Profundity
- Have a synced & public swgoh.gg account
- Use discord (you don't have to talk much if you don't wish to, but we do use discord to communicate with members)
- Have teams for Challenge Rancor Raid and RotE TB
- Contribute to Territory Battles and Territory Wars
- Contribute to the guild activities and raid tickets
How to join:
If you're interested, drop by our discord server for a friendly chat!
submitted by SonofLoco
to swgoh_guilds [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:59 KEOSWGOH 432M+ GP Guild - Challenge Rancor Completed - Looking for 2 New Members - DS Geo TB: 33 ⭐️ & 46 Wat Shrds - LS Geo TB: 31 ⭐️ & 31 KAM Shrds - ROTE 31 ⭐️ - 11 Reva Shards -Impressive TW Win % - Great Leadership & Active & Social Members - See Comments for More Information
Knights of Eternal Order https://discord.gg/rYdgDrukN8
48/50 Members, 432M+ GP
16:30 PST / 19:30 EST / 23:30 GMT Guild Reset
- JM Luke and another GL, KAM capable
- 600 Tickets Daily
- Active Discord Use
- Synced & Public swgoh.gg account
- Active in ALL Guild Events
- Multiple Cohesive & Well-Geared squads for TB/TW PREFERRED:
- 150 or more +15 Speed Mods
- Actively Farming & Improving Mods Feel free to DM me even if you lack the above.
TB: * 33 ⭐️ DS Geo TB & 46 Wat Shards * 31 ⭐️ LS Geo TB & 31 KAM Shards * 31 ⭐️ROTE &Big Reva shards incoming
- ROTE & Reva is our focus & we try to improve & learn each round to maximize rewards
- We have a dedicated Discord channel for TW
- Adaptive strategy depending on our opponent & team readiness
- Proven Winning Track Record *
Impressive TW Win % - 114 wins/32 losses
- Rotating guild raid times:
- 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 16:00 GMT
- 14:00 PST / 17:00 EST / 22:00 GMT
- 20:00 PST / 23:00 EST / 04:00 GMT
HOW TO JOIN US: Please come to our Discord server & an Officer will help you! We want EVERYONE to succeed & are constantly looking to improve on what we're doing to help all within our collective of 8️⃣ independently run guilds. We are an established guild with active players who are looking for like-minded, common-sense individuals to join us for the growth & benefit of all!
submitted by KEOSWGOH
to SWGOHRecruiting [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:57 DreamStageRP Join Today!!! Dreamstage RP- Newly Wiped QBCore GTA V RP server. For information on how to join, use our discord link below
Dreamstage RP- Newly Wiped!!
We are a QBCore based semi-serious RP server with a realistic economy looking to expand our numbers. We have citizens from all timezones (US, EU, GMT, and AU). We have a very active, dedicated, and responsive staff team. We are streamer, e-girl, and LGBTQ+ friendly. We offer a range of custom import vehicles with new features each month! Also including the capability for custom tattoos Starter
Everyone starts with a free apartment at the location of your choosing. You will have an ID, Drivers License, phone, and $20,000 in the bank to get you going. Gangs
We have current spaces available for street gangs, cartels, and motorcycle clubs that we are looking to fill. Gang requirements are a minimum of three members, maximum of 10. Features capabilities for custom hideouts, clothes, tattoos, etc. Gangs have access to unlock the ability to craft custom weapons. Fight amongst other gangs for the territory and ability to control a drug route. Jobs
We are looking to find owners for Bahama Mama Nightclub, Frey’s Bakery, KitKat Icecream Parlor, Blazeit Weedshop, and Henhouse bar. If you have any other business idea you would like to bring to the city we are open to making your passion come to life!
We have current player owned businesses that are looking for employees like restaurants, strip club, nightclub, mechanic shop, and tuning shop.
We have city jobs to make money as well such as construction worker, mail carrier, trash collector, or package handler. Don’t like working alone? These jobs feature being able to do them with groups of people!
We are actively hiring for whitelisted positions for Real estate, EMS, and PD with the capability of moving up in ranks (including high command). No experience necessary, we will provide training.
Our food businesses need fresh ingredients and rely on those who enjoy activities like farming, fishing, and hunting to gather and sell them. These activities can be done by anyone as an additional source of income.
With a wide range of custom criminal activities from robberies, car boosting, drug dealing and much more, we offer a range of illegal ways to make money. Free time
Functioning skills system for driving, shooting, strength, stamina, and lung capacity. Heat to the gym or shooting range to work on these skills!
Camping store featuring items with a functioning camping script for those who like to step away from the city and enjoy nature.
To relax head over to Nikki Beach, casino, the drive-in movie theater, Maze bank arena, or family park to take a nice break. Family Life
We have a functioning sex and pregnancy script with the capability to bring in custom peds for kids! Also featuring a new OB/pediatrician RP and functioning nursery items to decorate your house with!
Take your kids to one of the playgrounds, or join us at the drive in for a family movie night! Requirements
You must be over the age of 18, have a working headset, and be able to communicate in english. For more information on how to join head on over to our discord: https://discord.gg/sy4R2CTtSt
Any questions feel free to reach out!
submitted by DreamStageRP
to FiveMServers [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:53 marcandreewolf I asked GPT-4 to compile a timeline on when which human tasks (not jobs) have been/will be replaced by AI or robots, plus one sentence reasoning each - it runs from 1959 to 2033. In a second post it lists which tasks it assumes will NOT be replaced by 2050, and why. (Remember it's cut-off 2021.)
- 1959 - Machine learning: Arthur Samuel developed a self-learning checkers program, demonstrating that AI could learn and improve its performance over time.
- 1961 - Assembly line work: The first industrial robot, Unimate, was used in a General Motors factory to perform repetitive tasks, increasing productivity and safety.
- 1964 - Optical character recognition (OCR): AI software for converting printed text into digital text was developed, making data entry more efficient.
- 1970 - Medical diagnosis assistance: AI programs like MYCIN began aiding doctors in diagnosing bacterial infections, improving accuracy and reducing human errors.
- 1976 - Speech recognition: AI systems like Carnegie Mellon's HARPY system understood spoken language, transcribing speech into text more efficiently.
- 1981 - Robotic vacuum cleaners: The first robotic vacuum cleaner, the "Fugure 2000," demonstrated that AI could perform household cleaning tasks.
- 1997 - Chess playing: IBM's Deep Blue defeated world chess champion Garry Kasparov, showcasing AI's ability to outperform humans in strategy games.
- 2002 - Robotic lawn mowing: Robomow introduced automated lawn mowers, enabling efficient and precise lawn maintenance without human intervention.
- 2005 - Autonomous driving: DARPA's Grand Challenge showcased self-driving cars, paving the way for AI to revolutionize transportation.
- 2010 - Image recognition: AI algorithms like AlexNet excelled at classifying images, surpassing human performance in object recognition tasks.
- 2011 - Natural language processing: IBM's Watson defeated Jeopardy! champions, demonstrating AI's capacity for understanding and processing human language.
- 2012 - Automatic translation: Google Translate's AI-driven algorithms significantly improved, providing more accurate translations between languages.
- 2014 - Facial recognition: DeepFace, developed by Facebook, achieved human-level performance in identifying faces, enabling advanced security and identification applications.
- 2015 - Video game playing: AI agents began surpassing human performance in complex games like Dota 2, showcasing their ability to learn and adapt.
- 2016 - Voice assistants: AI-powered voice assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant became widely adopted, offering hands-free assistance in daily tasks.
- 2017 - Medical image analysis: AI systems surpassed human performance in diagnosing diseases from medical images, improving accuracy and speed in healthcare.
- 2018 - Protein folding prediction: DeepMind's AlphaFold demonstrated significant advancements in predicting protein structures, revolutionizing drug discovery and biology.
- 2019 - Text generation: OpenAI's GPT-2 showcased human-like text generation capabilities, automating content creation and summarization tasks.
- 2020 - Autonomous drones: AI-powered drones were developed for precise agricultural monitoring, reducing human labor and increasing efficiency in farming.
- 2021 - Artificial creativity: AI-generated art and music began achieving human-level quality, pushing the boundaries of creative expression.
- 2021 - Robotic surgery: AI-assisted surgical robots like the da Vinci Surgical System achieved human-level precision, enabling minimally invasive procedures with reduced complications.
- 2021 - Drug discovery: AI-driven platforms accelerated drug development, predicting molecule behavior and optimizing drug candidates with greater speed and accuracy.
- 2021 - Fraud detection: AI algorithms outperformed humans in detecting fraudulent transactions, increasing security and reducing financial losses for businesses.
- 2021 - Customer service: AI-powered chatbots provided efficient, 24/7 customer support, resolving inquiries with human-like responsiveness.
- 2021 - News summarization: AI systems excelled at summarizing news articles, providing concise, accurate summaries at a fraction of the time required by humans.
- 2022 - Stock trading: Algorithmic trading systems outperformed human traders, utilizing vast amounts of data to make more informed decisions and execute trades faster.
- 2022 - Robotic exoskeletons: AI-powered exoskeletons enabled disabled individuals to regain mobility, performing movements with human-like precision and responsiveness.
- 2022 - Autonomous shipping: AI-controlled cargo ships demonstrated safe, efficient navigation, reducing the need for human crew and the risk of accidents.
- 2022 - Content moderation: AI algorithms became more effective at identifying and removing harmful content online, reducing the burden on human moderators.
- 2022 - Movie script analysis: AI systems assessed movie scripts for potential success, predicting box office performance with greater accuracy than human experts.
- 2022 - Document review: AI tools outperformed humans in reviewing and categorizing legal documents, increasing efficiency and reducing the risk of human error.
- 2022 - Retail inventory management: AI-powered inventory systems optimized stock levels and predicted demand, enabling more efficient supply chain management.
- 2022 - Waste sorting: AI-assisted robots accurately sorted waste materials, increasing recycling rates and reducing the need for manual labor.
- 2022 - Weather forecasting: AI-driven models enhanced weather predictions, improving accuracy and providing more detailed forecasts than traditional methods.
- 2022 - Human resources: AI-powered tools streamlined recruitment, assessing candidate qualifications and predicting job performance with greater accuracy than human evaluators.
- 2023 - Financial planning: AI-driven financial advisors provided personalized, data-driven advice, outperforming human financial planners in generating optimal investment strategies.
- 2023 - Elderly care: AI-powered robots assisted in elderly care, monitoring health, providing companionship, and performing basic tasks with human-like compassion and skill.
- 2023 - Wildlife monitoring: AI-controlled drones and cameras identified and tracked wildlife populations, enabling more efficient conservation efforts.
- 2023 - Predictive maintenance: AI systems accurately predicted equipment failure, optimizing maintenance schedules and reducing downtime in industrial settings.
- 2023 - Urban planning: AI-driven simulations modeled complex urban systems, enabling more informed decision-making and better resource allocation than human experts alone.
- 2023 - Astrophysics: AI algorithms identified exoplanets and analyzed astronomical data with greater speed and precision than human scientists, advancing our understanding of the universe.
- 2023 - Video editing: AI-powered tools streamlined video editing tasks, automatically selecting and combining clips to create polished, professional videos.
- 2023 - Agriculture: AI-driven farm management systems optimized crop growth, irrigation, and fertilization, increasing efficiency and reducing human labor requirements.
- 2023 - Virtual reality: AI-generated realistic virtual environments provided immersive experiences for training, gaming, and social interaction, surpassing human-created environments in complexity and realism.
- 2023 - Cooking: AI-powered robotic chefs demonstrated human-level culinary skills, preparing meals with precision and creativity.
- 2023 - Scientific research: AI-driven literature analysis and hypothesis generation accelerated scientific discoveries, identifying patterns and connections beyond human cognitive capabilities.
- 2023 - Fashion design: AI-generated fashion designs combined style, function, and trends, creating innovative clothing and accessories at a faster pace than human designers.
- 2023 - Material science: AI algorithms accelerated material discovery and optimization, predicting properties and performance with greater accuracy than human scientists.
- 2023 - Seismic data interpretation: AI systems outperformed humans in interpreting seismic data, enabling more accurate predictions of oil and gas deposits and reducing exploration risks.
- 2023 - Education: AI-driven personalized learning systems adapted to individual students' needs, optimizing educational outcomes and surpassing traditional teaching methods.
- 2024 - Mental health assessment: AI-powered tools accurately assessed mental health conditions, providing more timely and personalized support for individuals in need.
- 2024 - Industrial design: AI systems generated innovative product designs, optimizing functionality and aesthetics while reducing development time.
- 2024 - Cybersecurity: AI-driven threat detection and response systems outperformed human analysts, providing more comprehensive and effective protection against cyberattacks.
- 2024 - Architecture: AI-generated architectural designs optimized space usage, sustainability, and aesthetics, outperforming traditional human-driven design processes.
- 2024 - Sports coaching: AI-powered analysis of athlete performance provided personalized training programs, enhancing performance and injury prevention beyond human coaching capabilities.
- 2024 - 3D modeling: AI-driven tools automated complex 3D modeling tasks, producing high-quality models at a faster pace than human artists.
- 2024 - Marketing: AI-generated marketing campaigns analyzed consumer preferences and trends, creating targeted and effective advertisements that outperformed human-driven strategies.
- 2024 - Music composition: AI-composed music achieved human-level creativity and complexity, expanding the realm of musical possibilities.
- 2024 - Social media management: AI-powered tools optimized content creation, scheduling, and engagement, outperforming human social media managers in efficiency and reach.
- 2024 - Technical support: AI-driven systems provided real-time, personalized technical support, resolving issues more quickly and accurately than human agents.
- 2024 - Language learning: AI-driven language learning platforms provided personalized, immersive experiences, accelerating language acquisition beyond traditional teaching methods.
- 2024 - Transportation management: AI-powered traffic control systems optimized traffic flow and reduced congestion, surpassing human-operated systems in efficiency and effectiveness.
- 2024 - Pharmaceutical manufacturing: AI-driven process optimization in pharmaceutical production increased efficiency, quality, and safety, outperforming traditional human-controlled processes.
- 2025 - Robotic journalism: AI-generated news articles achieved human-level quality, covering a wider range of topics and providing faster updates than human journalists.
- 2025 - E-commerce: AI-powered recommendation engines surpassed human curators in providing personalized product suggestions, increasing customer satisfaction and sales.
- 2025 - Hazardous materials handling: AI-controlled robots safely managed hazardous materials, reducing human exposure and risk in dangerous environments.
- 2025 - Emergency response: AI-driven systems coordinated emergency response efforts, optimizing resource allocation and decision-making in critical situations.
- 2025 - Environmental monitoring: AI-powered systems analyzed environmental data, predicting and mitigating the impact of natural disasters more effectively than human-led efforts.
- 2025 - Robotic nursing: AI-assisted robots provided human-like care in hospitals and healthcare facilities, improving patient outcomes and reducing the burden on human nursing staff.
- 2025 - Quality control: AI-driven inspection systems surpassed human performance in identifying manufacturing defects, increasing overall product quality and reducing waste.
- 2025 - Art restoration: AI-powered tools accurately restored damaged artworks, preserving cultural heritage with greater precision than human restorers.
- 2025 - Construction: AI-assisted robots performed construction tasks with human-like precision, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of accidents on job sites.
- 2025 - Geospatial analysis: AI-driven tools outperformed humans in processing and interpreting geospatial data, supporting more informed decision-making in various fields.
- 2025 - Event planning: AI-powered tools streamlined event management, optimizing logistics and resource allocation more effectively than human planners.
- 2025 - Air traffic control: AI-driven systems managed air traffic with greater efficiency and safety, reducing delays and the risk of accidents.
- 2026 - Medical research: AI algorithms accelerated the analysis of medical data, identifying correlations and patterns beyond human capabilities, and speeding up medical breakthroughs.
- 2026 - Personal fitness coaching: AI-driven fitness apps provided personalized exercise programs and real-time feedback, outperforming human personal trainers in convenience and effectiveness.
- 2026 - Robotic bartending: AI-powered robotic bartenders mixed and served drinks with human-level precision, increasing efficiency and consistency in the hospitality industry.
- 2026 - Genetic analysis: AI systems outperformed humans in interpreting genetic data, enabling more accurate predictions of disease risk and personalized medicine.
- 2026 - Urban farming: AI-driven vertical farming systems optimized crop growth and resource usage, surpassing traditional human-operated farming methods in efficiency and sustainability.
- 2026 - Ocean exploration: AI-powered underwater drones mapped and analyzed ocean depths, providing insights into marine ecosystems and geological features beyond human capabilities.
- 2026 - Biomedical engineering: AI-driven design and optimization of medical devices and prosthetics achieved superior performance and customization compared to traditional human-led approaches.
- 2026 - Public safety: AI-powered surveillance and predictive analytics enhanced public safety efforts, preventing and responding to incidents more effectively than human-led initiatives.
- 2026 - Veterinary diagnostics: AI systems accurately diagnosed animal diseases, improving veterinary care and reducing the need for invasive procedures.
- 2026 - Water management: AI-driven water treatment and distribution systems optimized resource usage and minimized waste, outperforming traditional human-operated systems.
- 2027 - Animation: AI-generated animations achieved human-level quality and expressiveness, reducing the time and labor required for complex animation projects.
- 2027 - Space exploration: AI-powered systems and robots performed space exploration tasks with greater autonomy and efficiency, reducing the need for human intervention in harsh environments.
- 2027 - Supply chain management: AI-driven tools optimized supply chain logistics, predicting demand fluctuations and reducing costs more effectively than human planners.
- 2027 - Forest management: AI-assisted drones and robots monitored and maintained forest health, improving conservation efforts and reducing the need for human labor.
- 2027 - Sentiment analysis: AI algorithms accurately assessed human emotions in text and speech, enabling more effective communication and customer service.
- 2027 - Intellectual property management: AI-powered tools streamlined the patent application process, identifying prior art and generating patent claims more efficiently than human experts.
- 2027 - Archaeological analysis: AI-driven tools deciphered ancient texts and analyzed artifacts with greater speed and accuracy than human archaeologists, uncovering new historical insights.
- 2028 - Industrial inspection: AI-powered robotic systems performed comprehensive inspections of infrastructure and machinery, detecting flaws and predicting failures more accurately than humans.
- 2028 - Interior design: AI-generated interior designs optimized space usage, aesthetics, and functionality, outperforming human designers in efficiency and personalization.
- 2028 - Real estate appraisal: AI-driven tools assessed property values with greater accuracy and speed, reducing the need for manual appraisals.
- 2028 - Human pose estimation: AI algorithms accurately analyzed human body movements in real-time, enabling advanced applications in sports, healthcare, and entertainment.
- 2028 - Art curation: AI-generated art exhibitions combined aesthetics, historical context, and visitor preferences more effectively than human curators, enhancing the museum experience.
- 2028 - Urban sanitation: AI-driven sanitation robots efficiently cleaned and maintained urban environments, reducing the need for human labor and improving public health.
- 2028 - Sleep analysis: AI-powered sleep tracking devices provided personalized recommendations for sleep improvement, surpassing human-led sleep assessments in accuracy and convenience.
- 2028 - Predictive policing: AI-driven tools analyzed crime data to predict and prevent criminal activity, enhancing public safety and resource allocation more effectively than traditional methods.
- 2029 - Astrophotography: AI-driven image processing techniques enhanced astrophotography, achieving higher-quality images and revealing celestial details previously unattainable by human processing methods.
- 2029 - Energy management: AI-powered systems optimized energy consumption and distribution in smart grids, improving efficiency and reducing environmental impact more effectively than human-led efforts.
- 2029 - Telecommunications: AI-driven tools maintained and optimized telecommunications networks, enhancing reliability, and reducing downtime more efficiently than human technicians.
- 2029 - Soil analysis: AI-powered soil sensors and analysis systems provided detailed, real-time information about soil health and composition, surpassing traditional human-operated testing methods.
- 2029 - Sports analytics: AI-driven performance analysis tools provided real-time insights into team dynamics and player performance, improving coaching decisions and strategies more effectively than human analysis.
- 2029 - Robotic caregiving: AI-assisted robots provided human-like care for children and individuals with special needs, offering personalized support, and reducing the burden on human caregivers.
- 2029 - Art valuation: AI-driven systems accurately predicted the value of artworks, streamlining the appraisal process, and reducing subjectivity in the art market.
- 2029 - Political analysis: AI-powered tools analyzed political data and public opinion more efficiently than human analysts, providing more accurate predictions of election outcomes and policy impacts.
- 2029 - Film editing: AI-driven software streamlined film editing tasks, automatically selecting and combining clips to create engaging narratives more efficiently than human editors.
- 2029 - Chemical engineering: AI algorithms accelerated chemical process design and optimization, predicting reaction outcomes and reducing trial-and-error experimentation in comparison to traditional human-led approaches.
- 2030 - Gaming: AI-generated game content and characters provided unique, adaptive gaming experiences, surpassing the capabilities of traditional human-driven game development.
- 2030 - Pest control: AI-powered pest detection and management systems improved agricultural productivity and reduced environmental impact more effectively than human-operated methods.
- 2030 - Speech therapy: AI-driven speech therapy tools provided personalized, real-time feedback and progress tracking, enhancing outcomes more effectively than traditional human-led therapy.
- 2030 - Natural language generation: AI systems composed human-like text across various domains, outperforming human writers in speed, accuracy, and adaptability.
- 2030 - Job matching: AI-powered platforms accurately matched job seekers with relevant opportunities, optimizing the hiring process and reducing the need for human recruiters.
- 2030 - Marine biology: AI-driven analysis of marine ecosystems provided deeper insights into species distribution and behavior, enabling more effective conservation efforts beyond human capabilities.
- 2030 - Earthquake prediction: AI algorithms accurately predicted seismic events by analyzing vast amounts of geological data, outperforming traditional human-led methods.
- 2030 - Online privacy: AI-driven privacy protection tools detected and mitigated online threats, ensuring user privacy and security more effectively than human-operated methods.
- 2030 - DNA synthesis: AI-powered tools optimized DNA synthesis, improving the efficiency and accuracy of gene editing and synthetic biology applications beyond human-led approaches.
- 2030 - Travel planning: AI-generated travel itineraries combined personal preferences, local insights, and real-time data to create customized experiences that surpassed traditional human-led planning.
- 2031 - Space debris tracking: AI-driven systems accurately tracked and predicted the movement of space debris, improving satellite safety and collision avoidance beyond human capabilities.
- 2031 - Wildlife conservation: AI-powered tools analyzed wildlife populations and habitats, enabling more effective conservation efforts and reducing the need for manual monitoring by humans.
- 2031 - Molecular modeling: AI algorithms accurately predicted molecular structures and interactions, speeding up drug discovery and materials science research compared to human-led methods.
- 2031 - Legal document analysis: AI-driven tools streamlined the review and analysis of legal documents, increasing efficiency and reducing errors compared to traditional human-led approaches.
- 2031 - Smart homes: AI-powered systems managed energy consumption, security, and home maintenance more effectively than human-operated methods, improving comfort and sustainability.
- 2031 - Disaster recovery: AI-driven robots and drones performed search and rescue operations in hazardous environments, reducing the risk to human responders and improving recovery outcomes.
- 2031 - Bioinformatics: AI algorithms analyzed vast amounts of biological data, identifying patterns and correlations beyond human capabilities, leading to new discoveries in genetics and molecular biology.
- 2031 - Waste management: AI-powered sorting and recycling systems improved waste management efficiency and reduced environmental impact more effectively than human-operated methods.
- 2031 - Climate modeling: AI-driven climate models provided more accurate predictions of climate change impacts, informing policy decisions and mitigation strategies beyond human-led modeling capabilities.
- 2031 - Talent scouting: AI-powered tools identified and evaluated prospective talent in sports, entertainment, and various industries, reducing human biases and improving selection processes.
- 2032 - Robotic surgery: AI-assisted surgical robots performed complex procedures with greater precision and reduced complications compared to traditional human-led surgeries.
- 2032 - Meteorology: AI-driven weather prediction models provided more accurate and localized forecasts, enhancing public safety and informing decision-making beyond human capabilities.
- 2032 - Customer behavior analysis: AI-powered tools analyzed customer behavior and preferences more effectively than human analysts, enabling more targeted marketing and sales strategies.
- 2032 - Pollution monitoring: AI-driven systems detected and analyzed air and water pollution levels, informing more effective environmental policies and cleanup efforts compared to traditional human-operated methods.
- 2032 - Drone traffic management: AI-powered tools optimized drone flight paths and airspace usage, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of collisions beyond human-led management.
- 2032 - Public health: AI algorithms analyzed vast amounts of health data, identifying disease outbreaks and predicting public health trends more accurately than human-led methods.
- 2032 - Nanotechnology: AI-driven design and synthesis of nanomaterials accelerated advancements in electronics, medicine, and other fields beyond human capabilities.
- 2032 - Personal finance management: AI-powered tools optimized budgeting, investment, and tax planning, providing personalized financial advice more effectively than traditional human advisors.
- 2032 - Digital art: AI-generated visual art achieved human-level creativity and complexity, pushing the boundaries of artistic expression and reducing the time and effort required by human artists.
- 2032 - Scientific peer review: AI-driven systems evaluated the quality and validity of scientific research, streamlining the peer review process and reducing human biases and errors.
- 2033 - Electronic component design: AI-driven tools optimized the design and manufacturing of electronic components, improving performance and efficiency beyond human-led methods.
- 2033 - Aquaculture: AI-powered systems managed fish farming operations, optimizing feeding, water quality, and growth rates more effectively than traditional human-operated methods.
- 2033 - Fashion design: AI-generated fashion designs combined creativity, trend analysis, and customer preferences more effectively than human designers, streamlining the fashion industry.
- 2033 - Music composition: AI-driven systems composed original music pieces in various genres, achieving human-level creativity and expression while reducing the time and effort required by human composers.
- 2033 - Mental health assessment: AI-powered tools accurately assessed and diagnosed mental health conditions, improving access to mental health care and reducing the burden on human professionals.
- 2033 - Materials discovery: AI algorithms accelerated the discovery and optimization of new materials for various applications, reducing the time and cost of experimentation compared to human-led approaches.
- 2033 - Industrial design: AI-driven tools streamlined product design and prototyping, optimizing functionality, aesthetics, and manufacturability beyond human capabilities.
- 2033 - Ecosystem restoration: AI-powered systems analyzed and managed ecosystem restoration projects, improving the efficiency and success rate of efforts to restore degraded environments.
- 2033 - Seismology: AI algorithms analyzed seismic data more effectively than human seismologists, improving our understanding of Earth's geology and natural processes.
- 2033 - Cognitive training: AI-driven cognitive training tools provided personalized and adaptive exercises, enhancing learning and memory more effectively than traditional human-led methods.
submitted by marcandreewolf
to Futurology [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:52 Upstairs_Golf1929 Did someone tried playing Lillia support? I watched people playing Lillia support on YouTube and people in the comments were saying she is fun to play but her q might destroy her Adc's farm..I don't know if she is that much played in supp role.
2023.03.20 20:52 Abrokenhero #GE9 [Southland] Lou speaks to farmers at a farm outside of Queenstown
Lou socializes with farmers before getting up on a platform and begins to speak.
"Auckland elites have been making a tizzy about knowing what's best for the South Island when it comes to climate change. But when you've sat your lazy ass in an office cubicle for your entire career, instead of actually working the land here in the South Island, let me say that your opinion doesn't mean much to me! In fact this backlash against the urban elites is happening worldwide! The farmers' party in the Netherlands recently swept elections there, and I think it's time to copy that movement here! South Island farmers have been under the boot of Auckland and Wellington elites for too long, and instead of looking for solutions by Auckland and Wellington politicians, lets get solutions made by and for South Islanders!"
"We cannot let Auckland and Wellington manage our environment! They'll call us reactionaries and ignorant for not supporting their version of climate change combat. But let me tell them, we recognise that climate change is a problem! We want to combat the polluting industries of Auckland and Wellington to quit pushing their pollutants in the air!"
"As your MP I'll push for reasonable climate change policies which will allow us to fight climate change while allowing farmers in Southland to continue to succeed! As your MP I will support subsidies for farmers to help them convert their farming operations towards more environmentally friendly options, and will work to invest more into research into these options. I'll also push to combat factories and industries which do much more harm than hard working farmers who work to provide for their families and their nation! But I'll also push against Wellington if they aim to strong arm brash and extreme regulations on South Island farmers, crippling their work and leading to bad news. We cannot harm South Island farmers to make some urban elitists who insist on drinking out of paper straws feel good!"
"And of course, the greatest way to defend and fight for South Island farmers is through our own parliament, where South Islanders get to decide how their farms are run, how their environment is managed, and how they want their future to be! We'll work to roll back regulations on our farmers that Wellington blindly set, while also adding regulations where Wellington elites lack! A South Island Parliament is the best way for South Island to fight climate change, and fight for farmers, as only South Islanders can truly understand what we want and what we need. No Aucklander, no foreign businessman will define how we fight against climate change, and how we fight for farmers!"
"This election I want to make sure that farmers finally get the representation and support they deserve! No more ignorance from Wellington, but instead action from Christchurch! This election give your vote for the South Island, and vote for the South Island People's Party!"
submitted by Abrokenhero
to ModelNZCampaigning [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 20:47 amulek84 Moorhuhn Solitaire
| || |https://bestallgames.com/free_online/moorhuhn-solitaire submitted by amulek84 to BestAllGames [link] [comments]
On the same farm live cheerful brothers turkeys, who often fool around and play action games. In the evenings, when they are tired, they play exciting solitaire games. Today you and I will join them in a game of Moorhuhn Solitaire. They shuffle decks of cards with their images and lay them out on the playing field. Several decks of cards will be arranged in several columns on the playing field. The images of the cards will not be visible. At the top of each column will lie one open card. You need to reveal all the cards by moving them to a card with a lower value. For example, to reveal the king of the red suit, you need to put a black queen on it. If you run out of options for moving cards, you can use the help deck to retrieve a card from there.