Pet simulator redeem code
Pixel Superfan Code - $100 Google Store Credit Referral - 79SXNBZ4VFE7SN8JYFBQDVO
2023.05.30 23:07 blueice5249 Pixel Superfan Code - $100 Google Store Credit Referral - 79SXNBZ4VFE7SN8JYFBQDVO
This code is for the USA only, please reply once it's been used so everyone knows it's no longer good.
Enter promo code 79SXNBZ4VFE7SN8JYFBQDVO to receive $100 in Google Store Credit when purchasing a Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, or Pixel 7 Pro.
Refer a friend to purchase Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro from Google Store using the single use, referral code provided in this email, and both you (i.e. Code giver) and your friend who uses the code (i.e. Code user) will get a $100 promotional code later by email. Referral code must be used by June 30, 2023 or it will expire. To redeem the referral code, the code user should visit store.google.com
, sign-in with their Google account credentials, add a Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro to their cart, and enter the referral code as a promo code during checkout.
Referral code is provided by Google LLC for use on Google Store only, and subject to the following terms. Available only to United States residents with shipping addresses in the United States. Must be age 18 or older. Code user must have internet access and must have or add a form of payment at checkout, but may not be charged depending on shipping rates in the code user’s region. Referral codes cannot be used with Guest Checkout, so the Code user must be signed-in to their Google account to redeem the code. Referral codes may be redeemed only on Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws. See additional Google Store Promotion Terms for more information.
Code users who checkout as guests are ineligible to receive the $100 promotional code. Code users must have Google Pay profiles registered to the country where purchase was made in order for the promotional codes to be issued to the Code user and Code giver, and once issued will be in the currency of the country where purchase was made. The promotional code can only be used in the country of purchase. Limit 10 referral codes per Code giver, 1 Code user per referral code. Offer isn’t valid if the eligible device (or any part of the order) is returned. Code giver and Code user will receive an email with the promotional code within 4 weeks after Code user’s order is shipped. It’s non‑transferable, and not valid for cash or a cash equivalent. Shipping charges may apply at checkout. Void where prohibited.
To redeem your promotional code, visit store.google.com
, add the desired device to your cart, enter the promotional code during checkout to receive a $100 discount for purchase of any device on Google Store. $100 discount will be applied at checkout. Promotional code must be redeemed by September 30, 2023 or it will expire. Promotional codes may be redeemed only on Google Store for eligible items as allowed by applicable laws. See additional Google Store Promotion Terms for more information (https://store.google.com/terms/google_store_promo_codes
submitted by blueice5249
to referralcodes [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:58 theNanez Need one new user I’ll help you cause I’m also a new user
submitted by theNanez
to TEMU_Official [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:46 trebledj Building an Audio Synthesiser with STM32
An article/tutorial of sorts where we leverage hardware and software to blast music at our family, pets, and neighbours. Well, okay, no blasting occurs in this article—I’ll leave that to you guys.
It’s a bit of a long read, but I wanted to include the examples to give some idea what the code looks like. Hope y’all enjoy.
submitted by trebledj
to embedded [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:36 Vulcann111 [H] 300+ Games [W] Steam Marketable Items (Cases, Gems, Keys, Skins, Trading Cards etc) and Wishlist
submitted by Vulcann111
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:28 Myst963 I redeemed this yesterday but the pack still hasn't shown up anyone know what to do?
2023.05.30 22:27 spallaxo In case anybody is curious about my recent warranty repair fiasco.
2023.05.30 22:25 MarshXI Free Promotional Code
Gotten with Hyper X purchase and I do not play this game."
New / Existingxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx / xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
S5GK9-72UA5-PXVE2 / BNAU9-AAGAM-7VPK5
- Go to the activation page: https://wo.ws/3ly80f4
- Enter your code in the box and click the "Registration" button.
- Create your account and enjoy the game - your gifts will be delivered to your Port!
- If you already have a WoWS account - click on the Activation page button and follow the instructions "
Post if/which you redeem so I can delete when used.
submitted by MarshXI
to WorldOfWarships [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:21 No-Bottle8114 Please give me a click and I'll click your link back
submitted by No-Bottle8114
to TEMU_Official [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:21 youwantmetodrawwhat I have a bunch of introductory Unreal questions, and an unrealistic timeline to answer them 🙃
Hello there! I'm a brand new Unreal engine user, and I have been tasked through my work to do some rather extraordinary visual simulations. At least extraordinary to me currently. I know pretty much exactly what I want the engine to do, but I know very little about navigating, utilizing the asset store correctly, and zero coding, and I will be receiving no help at my job with these issues. On the plus side, several of the assets I want to use already exist for free on the unreal store so hopefully someone can help. my questions are:
I grabbed the MQ 1 predator drone from the unreal free section. It appears to have a bunch of animations linked to it already, just by poking around the file, but I don't have any idea how to make those animations ( or the drone for that matter) 'go.' I'm assuming I need to tie it to some sort of controller.
How would I know if an asset has a controller I guess on it already? And if it does, how do I link my game experience to use that controller instead of the default flying around the scene camera controller when I hit play? If it doesn't have a controller, is there a clever way to quickly slap a third person controller on it? I assume doing so will invalidate the animations it comes with?
And I guess one more follow-up question if you're feeling generous internet, how do I create a camera or maybe even multiple cameras that can track this drone is it flies around in a dynamic sort of way. A third person controlling camera is fine but I need a way to render this out essentially into a movie. So I suspect one camera will not be enough, and I'll want to be doing semi cinematic shots here and there. It's okay if I fake it via a series of shots that I can render out, because I'm decent at video editing.
Anyway, hello and thank you for any advice you have. I greatly appreciate an explanation but even pointing me to links that cover these topics would be awesome. I find the Unreal help to be very specific and slightly obtuse on their website.
submitted by youwantmetodrawwhat
to unrealengine [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:17 D4ddy_J Redeem code?
Do you have any redeem codes?
submitted by D4ddy_J
to eatventureofficial [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:13 MrCatalina Finally got a misprint 😑
2023.05.30 22:13 septicoo how to redeem d4 code.
As the title says how is the process done.Never had an nvidia card before.Any help apreciated.
submitted by septicoo
to nvidia [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:09 kyojurodes Full Stack Dev with 6 YOE struggling to get interviews
submitted by kyojurodes
to EngineeringResumes [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:01 coolryanryan (Selling) Top Gun Maverick, Plane, Rocky Knockout Collection and Few 4k/HD movies and a collections starting from $1
Accepting Paypal FF or Venmo.
Special/ New Release
- Everything everywhere all at once - Vudu - 4K/UHD - $8.5
- Plane - Vudu or Itunes - 4K/UHD - $7
- Rocky: The Knockout Collection (Rocky 1 - 4 + Rocky vs. Drago The Ultimate Director's Cut) 4K vudu only $16
- Top Gun Maverick - Vudu or Itunes - 4K/UHD - $7
- Seriously Red -Vudu - HDX - $4
- SuperCell -Vudu/Itunes - HDX - $5
- 1917 (4K MA) - $5
- 3:10 To Yuma (redeems only in Vudu)- $4
- The Adam Family (2019) (redeems only in itunes) - $3
- A quiet place (4k itune only) - $2
- The Bourne Legacy (4K MA) - $3
- Cabin in the Woods (4k itunes only) -$2
- Hell or High Water - (4k itunes only) - $2
- Intersteller - Vudu or Itunes - 4K/UHD - $5
Inglourious Basterds - (4K MA) - $old
- Power Rangers (2017) - (4k itunes only) - $2
- Red2 (4k itunes only) - $2
- How to train your dragon (3 movie collection) - $6
- Thor collection ( 1-4 i.e. Thor , Thor The Dark World (2013) , Thor: Ragnarok (2017) , Thor: Love and Thunder. 4 separate GP code. ports via MA. no DMI) - $8
Vudu HD/ Itune 4k
- A quiet place (Vudu HD or 4k itune) - $2
- GodFather 1 (Vudu HD or 4k itune) - $4
- Allied (HD Vudu only) - $1
- Arrival (HD Vudu only) - $1
- The Best Man Holiday (HD MA) $1.5
- The greatest showman (HD MA) - $2
- Spiderman far from home (HD MA) $3
- Transformers 4 (Age of Extinction) (Vudu HD only) - $1.5
- Troll - (HD MA) $1.5
- World War Z (itunes only HD) - $2
GP HD port via MA (No DMI)
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) - $2
- Guardians of the Galaxy - $1
- The Little Mermaid - $2
- Moana - $2
- Monkey Kingdom - $2
- Queen of Katwe - $2
- Ron's Gone Wrong - $3
- Thor (2011) - $3
- Thor The Dark World (2013) -$3
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017) - $1
- Thor: Love and Thunder - $3
- Star Wars - A new hope - $4
- Star Wars - The empire strikes back - $4
- Star Wars - Return of the Jedi - $4
submitted by coolryanryan
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:53 microbiologist_36 Ps5 redeem code not Working
Hello, i just bought MM for ps5 second hand and was reassured that it came with the base game remastered. However it says the code has been used already. Is there any way to transfer this digital content from the sellers pen account, or have I just payed too much for only MM?
submitted by microbiologist_36
to SpidermanPS4 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:51 emizzle6250 Tear me to shreds
I have very little experience in the tech field but I desperately want a salary job idc what I do I just would like to use my skills and leave hospitality. I am applying to data analyst and tech recruiting positions at the moment. Bills are overwhelming. I am not above lying/cheating on my resume because that’s the truth on how you get by sometimes, any ‘tips’ in that regard I am pretty desperate.
submitted by emizzle6250
to resumes [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:39 keyclicker456 What would be the best architecture for a minecraft-like voxel game?
I have tried to make a voxel game many times, but always got stuck in the "making the renderer pretty and obsessing over shaders" phase, cuz I couldn't figure out how to tackle implementing the actual world simulation and gameplay.
I feel like an ECS is overkill for a voxel game, especially in my case, where the most of the processing power would be used on voxel stuff and not as much entity interactions
Is it better to be clean and separate the engine from the game, or be like Minecraft and just mix it all together?
Should the rendering be completely decoupled from the simulation, or is it ok to store data relevant to rendering in voxel/creature code?
I always tried to decouple everything, so much that I even had separate server and client codebases from the start, but it drove to code duplication and constantly having to think how I'm gonna send a state change to the client, which i guess is good for multiplayer support in the long term, but at this point I'd be happy with just a single player playable voxel world.
Some context on what I wanna implement:
I wanna implement quite a small world with wraparound, that would have a lot of voxel simulations that influence each-other (temperature, gasses, humidity, weather). The idea is that the player would be able to cause global warming and die, or terraform a dead area and bring life to it.
I want to have somewhat functioning creatures running/flying around, but the priority are the voxels.
Well and the player would be able to brake any voxel
submitted by keyclicker456
to VoxelGameDev [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:37 ExampleGreat Rover pet service in Manchester New Hampshire
| || |
Hello, I’m currently offering dog services such as walking, daycare, pet sitting and boarding on the Rover app. Please share and check out my profile if interested. Thank you! submitted by ExampleGreat to ManchesterNH [link] [comments]
I have a promo code for Rover as well!
2023.05.30 21:36 _Chitzu_ Walken referral code: VOH5Y0M
| || | submitted by _Chitzu_ to refcode [link] [comments]
Are you looking for a unique way to level up your fitness routine while earning real rewards? Look no further than the Walken Fitness App! It's an innovative platform where you can use CAThletes avatars, powered by your physical steps, to compete in exhilarating races and earn valuable rewards that generate a passive income.
Here's the best part: I have a referral code just for you! When you sign up using my referral code VOH5Y0M, you'll receive an exclusive welcome bonus. Use this code to receive 5 WLKN, 10 gems, and 100 Mysberries. Please note that all Walken referrals provide this reward, and any claims of additional rewards are false.
To redeem your bonus, simply follow these steps:
- Download the Walken Fitness App from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign up for a free account.
- Once registered, click on the top right corner of the app, navigate to the "Gifts and Discounts" category, and redeem the code.
Join the Walken Fitness App community today and experience the thrill of leveling up your fitness while earning real rewards. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Get started now and let's embark on this fitness adventure together. Remember to use my referral code VOH5Y0M to claim your exclusive welcome bonus.
Stay active, earn rewards, and enjoy the journey with Walken Fitness App!
2023.05.30 21:34 Shapesifter13 Patch B.0.1.2 - 05/30/2023
New Patch Hype! Thank you for all the bug reports, feedback, and suggestions everyone! Party System is in the works, but not in this patch.
• Replaced Coroner with a 2nd Random Town in Classic mode
• Improved special ability button to better show when it is being used
• Made Noto Sans the default font.
• Reduced the length of custom lobby names allowed
• Added "Small" Chat font size selection option in Settings popup.
• Friends chat will now respect the Chat font size setting.
• Candle wall decoration now has glow and looks lit at night
• Effect animations added to Special Abilities to make their states clearer
• Pulled some housing items away from the wall
• Flipped the coffin so the hinges always face the wall.
• Friends messaging reskinned
• Special ability explainer reskinned
• Removed tree that was blocking hangman cinematic
• If the Settings Popup has been set to Hide Lobby Codes, lobby codes will no longer be displayed in the Friends List Game Invite Notifications or in the Game Invites shown in Friends Chat popup.
• Various fixes to client exceptions.
• Fixed issue where opening the Shop redeem codes could give bad feedback
• Fixed an issue where players could not click immediately to the right of a mention to set the cursor position.
• Fixed some grammar errors.
• Fixed bug where town traitor was being revealed as coven to admirer
• fixed bug that was causing roleblocks to not properly stop Bodyguard, Cleric, Jester and Veteran special abilities from granting them increased defense
• Fixed an issue with players using Anonymous mode, then leaving the lobby and having their spot taken by another player. The new non-anon player will no longer have an Anonymous name.
Don't forget to join our public discord!: https://discord.gg/townofsalem2
The latest patch has fixed the most common crash issue for windows users. Please let us know if you are still having issues!
submitted by Shapesifter13
to TownOfSalem2 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:32 TheUnskiIIed Trouble with redeeming code.
Today I found a voucher for the PS5 MWII in my PS4 disc version (I am on PS5) and redeemed it, all was well until I clicked continue instead of download because I was planning on downloading it later, but when I looked in my library it was nowhere to be found. Any tips?
submitted by TheUnskiIIed
to ModernWarfareII [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:29 OkExcitement7210 Simulation Based Assessments In Tech Recruiting
As we navigate the ever-evolving landscape of tech recruitment, we're all too familiar with the pitfalls of the current system. Traditional data structures and algorithm-based assessments, though widely used, often provide an incomplete picture of a candidate's true capabilities. They focus on theoretical aspects that, while important, don't fully encompass the breadth of skills necessary for an effective software engineer.
Moreover, these conventional tests are often prepared for, almost to the point of memorization by candidates, thereby failing to reveal their true problem-solving abilities. As a result, we often find ourselves questioning whether the candidate who passed the test with flying colors can actually handle real-world engineering tasks.
In light of these challenges, I work at a startup building a product aimed at disrupting the conventional recruiting process: a simulation-based assessment tool. Features and Benefits
- Real-world Simulations: This tool will place candidates in realistic job scenarios where they'll need to perform tasks such as debugging, coding, and designing - activities they'd be doing regularly in their roles. This provides a much clearer picture of their day-to-day capabilities. Were building around ~1500 different scenarios to be used with more to come in the future.
- Holistic Skill Assessment: By focusing on practical tasks, this tool allows for a more comprehensive evaluation of candidates. Beyond just code-writing, it measures problem-solving, critical thinking, adaptability, and even collaboration skills in team-based simulations.
- Reduced Bias: With a focus on real-world capabilities, the tool will mitigate the effects of the rote learning that often distorts the results of traditional assessments, leading to more accurate evaluations.
- Improved Candidate Experience: As candidates would engage in practical tasks rather than abstract problem-solving, their assessment experience would be more representative of the job role, providing a more engaging and less stressful experience.
- Scalability and Efficiency: With the proper use of automation, the tool can accommodate large volumes of candidates, saving time and resources without compromising assessment quality. In addition, we have developed an algorithm that scores candidate's simulations into an overall score between 0-100 with that score being broken up into different sections like problem solving, debugging, etc.
But before we can shape this into a reality, we need your insight and feedback:
- What are your thoughts on this approach?
- Does this tool address the challenges you currently face in tech recruiting?
- What features or considerations would be important to you in a tool like this?
Thank you for your time and for your contributions to the discussion.
submitted by OkExcitement7210
to recruiting [link] [comments]