Sinfuldeeds pt 2
Primeira Liga Portuguesa
2015.08.17 21:17 Primeira Liga Portuguesa
This community is dedicated to news, results and discussion of portuguese professional football, specifically about all national competitions, as well as the institutions and people that compose it. Please read our rules here before submitting or commenting posts. If you want a club flair that is not present on the list, or if you wish to have two clubs in your flair, contact the moderation and we'll arrange it for you! Thank you and have fun!
2011.09.28 22:37 letmefoolyou Arctic Monkeys
Subreddit dedicated to the indie rock band out of Sheffield, England.
2012.08.05 06:33 Felipe_O Sephora
Discuss anything Sephora-related: Makeup and skincare advice, product reviews, and your personal faves!
2023.05.30 23:34 jhk84 First time playing. Going in blind. Just beat the 4th Palace here is wave 4 of my way off predictions.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
I actually wrote up a post right after the 4th palace. Then I played a bit and they dropped so much more info that I had to toss it. Tomorrow is the trip to Hawaii so I thought this was a good point to stop and make another round of predictions.
The 4th palace is my favorite so far. There was so much symbolism to look into and I really liked the whole cursed gem bit. The end boss was a little annoying.
Things are really picking up pace. I had so many questions that were answered like 20 min later. They're really starting reveal some important details.
This is what I have as of now. In addition to my way off predictions there are also a few bits of info I'm that I'm not sure how they fit yet and some general impressions. I tried to keep it short (I failed).
Please no spoilers for any of the Persona games. This is my first and I plan on picking up 3/4.
After Palace 1 predictions : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13odesi/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_my_horribly/
After Palace 2 prediction : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13q3q9j/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
After Palace 3 predictions: https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13sl0vp/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
Futaba/Alibaba and somehow Morgana
---tinfoil hat time---
- The squid girl from the movie finally gets a name.
- Futaba's mom is the curry lady (Wakaba)!
- the phone call Sojiro had about a printer not being the right one makes soooo much sense now. I knew he was taking care of someone but I thought it was an old lady. Honestly thought there were going for a cheap laugh were she kept on printing out pictures of snowball or something.
- translated some of the binary on the walls of her palace into ASCII looking for a secret message but they were just the same odd symbols that were on the doors and such.
- Futaba picked Alibaba as her hacker alias. before we get to see the whole Egypt / pyramid theme of her palace it seemed like a really odd choice.
- It could be just a cool name that the writers picked but "Chekhov's gun" states that every element introduced in a story should be necessary to the plot. If the gun isn't going to be fired then the audience doesn't need to see it being loaded - or something like that.
- It got me thinking and for sure I remembered the name Alibaba but had forgotten the details of the story. I did a quick search and was able to find the story pretty easily.
- Short version : Alibaba was a dude who stole a bunch of riches from some thieves. Alibaba is living the good life when the thieves track him down and make plans to kill him. The plans are stopped by Alibaba's slave who kills the thieves.
- Alibaba's slave was named .... wait for it .... Morgiana! Mind effing blown! That's way too similar to Morgana not to be important.
- Morgiana was female. Early in the game Ann ask Morgana if it's a boy or a girl. It says of course it's a boy, but it also says that it is human.Morgana might be the Male version of Morgiana but this throws it's gender into question too. It's not like anyone had checked between it's legs as far as I can tell. (also where does it do it's business I haven't seen a litter box).
- Add to this the "birth" flashback that Morgana had
- Morgana is an unwilling servant (aka a slave) to the big bad which is trapped in the deepest part of mementos
- The big bad was able to squeeze through the crack in his prison just enough to deposit a small amount of it's power in the metaverse this power took the form of Morgana.
- The Morgana in the dream had yellow eyes. still going with yellow eyes = metaverse native.
- He was programmed to want to find the deepest part of Mementos at all cost so he could free the big bad.
- His attraction to human desires was not intentional. He got sidetracked from his mission and got caught by Kamoshida.
- Meeting joker was a stroke of luck.
- He keeps telling us that he's using us for his own goals and that he just needs pawns.
- We're made to think that this is just a defensive move to avoid talking about his real feelings but I see a perfect opportunity for a "I told you I was just using you all" scene after the big bad flips some switch later on.
- Most of Morgana's battle functions are getting replaced by other members. Makoto and Futba are both doing the combat calls now. Morgana will leave the party soon.
- Something will happen to Morgana that will flip his switch while the PT are in Hawaii
- Morgiana killed the thieves.... The big bad will take control of Morgana at one point and we will have to fight shadow Morgana or something to get the cat back.
- Was almost thinking Morgana could be the one who betrays us but no one can understand him and even Akechi would have trouble selling the whole "my informant is a cat" thing to Sae.
- A big problem with Kasumi is we know shes going to be a badass by the time the casino heist comes around but right now she's the complete opposite of the person who saves Joker. This isn't like Makoto who is a bad ass and was just holding back. Kasumi is 100% a wet noodle right now.
- Add to that the my weak self relied on you so much line and there is little doubt she has a split personality disorder of some sort.
- They also dropped a major clue for Kasumi after the 3rd palace. She had a sister who died.
- My fist thought was she never had a sister and just had two distinct personalities that were separate but equal to each other. Each would take control at different points and her mind created a fake sister to explain any inconsistencies with her memories. At some point one of her personalities (the sister) was repressed.
- The problem with this is her interactions with joker she doesn't seem like a totally different person just more sure of herself. like her week self is the Kasumi we know now and her complete self is the one we fight with.
- She could have really had a sister and the trauma of the loss sent her into a downward spiral of depression. So *someone* did something to her to repress the negative emotions.
- Her gymnastic slump is important. what ever was done to her was the cause of her slump. Shes missing something of herself which is why she says that her body doesn't move the way she wants it to.
- Current theory is some part of her is locked away. It's not separate, but a piece of the whole person that we fight along side with at the casino. At some point between now and then her two halves will join.
- This brings up the question of what's up with her dad? Unless your some sort bad person wouldn't you notice such a drastic change in your kid?
- Either dad works for the government and was ok experimenting on Kasumi or he somehow thinks whatever was done to her was for the best . Like her current state is better than what was before so this is the cure.
- explains why she transferred schools. He dad claims to work at a TV station (could be a cover). It's not like he would have to move for a new job. If she had a major personality change then her old classmates and teachers would notice. this would cause Kasumi to question her reality which could cause it to fail. moving to a new school removes this issue.
- This would have to go above standard therapy. Either hypnosis or cognitive psience.
- something is going to happen to her dad. we got the glasses shopping scene to show us how close they are. This will be her motivation for going into the metaverse.
- when her persona awakens the mental barrier will be taken down.
- She only has a 5 star confidant rank. It's not like Maruki who still has his card symbol but won't advance till the story does.
- The other 5 starts will be with her "other" personality. After whatever was done to her is undone she's going to be a mess and will turn to Joker.
- something will happen to her while we are in Hawaii. Only reason for her to let us know she was leaving the country of a bit. she might not actually be leaving the country and just be having more mental work done on her.
- He want's to legit help people.
- Thinks that traditional therapy is not effective enough. Want to develop a medicine or medical procedure to actually fix people's negative emotions.
- with the introduction of cognative psience we now know the method that he's going to use to attempt this. (could be he already did a test run or two).
- Although his intentions are good things are going to wrong very very wrong.
- After the 2nd exams he talks to joker about not meeting peoples expectations. This comes right after some girls were gossiping about Kasumi in the halls.
- Total misdirection. Since the phantom thieves are making all sorts of waves, the Agency is putting pressure on him to complete his research. This will lead to mistakes being made.
- Eventually his logic will change to "It's better to feel nothing than to feel pain" - this will be his I still think I'm a good guy logic.
- Unless he is also a persona user then were going to visit his palace.
- The first time Joker goes to see Maruki he runs into Kasumi and she tells Joker that she has been seeing Maruki for some time.
- Add to that the line Sae's Boss says on 6/23 "This incident happened at the school you're supposed to be presiding over..." and we have a clear connection from Sae's Boss to the principle at Joker's school.
- He also seemed to be bothered that the Kamoshisa change of heart happened at Shujin like he was aware that something special was going on there.
- This set off all the alarms. The new girl who happens to be a badass persona user transfers to the school and a month later her doctor gets assigned to the very same school. He was hired by the principal who just happens to work for Sae's boss. Sae's boss knows of the metaverse and so does Maruki.
- Maruki was assigned to Kasumi's school to keep tabs on her and make sure whatever he did to her stuck. The Kamoshida incident was just the excuse they needed to bring him in.
- He either developed cognitive psience on his own or was giving Wakaba's research by the Agency.
Twins / Butterfly Lady
- he has to be the one who betrays the group.
- Keeps putting idea's in Sae's head
- At some point Sae will catch on that Akechi is messing with her.
- working with Shido but not for him. Has his own goals or works for the big bad.
- says he has to catch the PT "for the sake of my justice" combine that with the arcade scene where he ask joker what kind of justice he believes in and Akechi is def bad. He's not after "justice" but "my justice" which sounds a lot like revenge. Has something to do with his father. If the PT crew keep operating they're going to ruin his chance for revenge.
- He will frame the PT by sending a fake calling card and then killing that persons shadow.
- The number of new confidants that unlock after the 3rd palace was a bit overwhelming but It did give me plenty of chances to watch the new confidant unlock scenes. It got me thinking about what it actually says. Just picked the fortune confidant for this but any would have worked.
- I am thou, thou art I - we are one and the same
- thou hast acquired a new vow. - you just unlocked a new confidant. to quote Jose "Good Job!"
- It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity. - butterflies have wings also still talking about Joker "thy chains of captivity". We are like a caterpillar and when we obtain out true power we will become a butterfly (not literally). the chains could be a the cocoon that the butterfly breaks out of.
- With the birth of the Fortune Persona I have obtained the winds of blessing that - creatures with wings (like a butterfly) ride the wind. Is now referring to herself in this line "I have obtained..."
- shall lead to freedom and new power..." - It's over 9000!
- The butterfly lady is our persona or at the very least out power levels are connected.
- Part of the butterfly lady's power is sealed in joker. Was not intentional but will be the key to rejoining the twins.
- When there is a fusion alarm the twins do this adorable back stretch where one kicks her legs. They then do this weird like side stretch that looks like the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z.
- Not working for the thing that made Morgana.
- Morgana had no knowledge of the skill cards and his mind exploded when joker captured the pixie.
- Even though he's not bad he's still not good.
- Has some cosmic role to fill. His job is to prepare for the final battle. He doesn't care who wins just as long as the fight occurs.
- Gave Akechi the metaverse nav but Akechi betrayed him and went rogue which is why he went looking for a new recruit. He took on the twins after so the same mistakes wouldn't be make with joker.
- Says joker will fight someone with powers very similar to his (jokers) own. Akechi has the wildcard too?
Sae's Boss / Shido
- For the record Joker defended him and never once thought he was abusing Futaba.
- Met Wakaba when he worked for the government.
- Feels guilty that he didn't do anything when she said she was going to die. Was he in a position to do so? What did he do for the government?
- After Wakaba was killed he suspected his own government were behind it and left in disgust.
- Sojiro is just awesome. He would take a bullet for any of Joker's friends and die happy knowing he saved someones life.
- He will be the getaway driver after the PT crew breaks joker out. He's the only person we know with a car.
- They refer to it as the metaverse and not the cognitive world. could be the writers just didn't want to add a new term without context or they gained they're knowledge of the metaverse from an "other worldly" being.
Opening Casino Heist
- Is in the opening movie both the heist scene and the smash the city part. Will be joining up.
- Ran in to her in the hall at the star of the game she was labeled as a senior
- Riding in a limo. daddy is loaded.
- At the park cleanup she asked Mishima for the bottle cap so they can be used for medicine. She is seen watering flowers at the school also. What we should take away from this is she's a really good person. We need to know see that she's super duper good because her dad is bad like really bad.
- daddy's money is dirty money and she knows it or at least suspects.
- We will change daddy's heart and make him admit his evil ways.
- Her dad is the Shido.
- We don't know when she's going to join up or if the casino heist is her first. Stealing her dad's heart will prob be her first mission so the fact that shes on the comm at the start of the game isn't too much of a problem with her dad being Shido.
- on 7/29 Morgana says "But it's true that an observant criminal could have a true to reality city in their Palace."
- The opening casino heist wasn't in the real world but was Shido's palace. His palace just included a 1:1 of the city in it. He also says in the scene at the start of the game where joker has a flashback that he owns the cops. Would make sense that the shadows in his cognition would take the form of the police and security guards. The 2nd palace had two types of shadows (male and female) and the 3rd/4th had people/dogs. Multiple types of shadows is not unheard of
- Also looks like we did manage to steal his treasure but not sure if they were able to get it out.
- We don't actually see joker get taken in by the cops. It's possible that the traitor grabbed us after the shadow cops took us down and turned us in to the real world cops. Doesn't mean the world's can't be merging but my reasoning for it is off.
- One thing that bothers me is when they ask if everyone remembers where they have to meet up. Why was joker separate from the rest of the PT? The PT all leave the metaverse together so far. Could just mean where they're going to meet up near the exit (if there is an exit with the palace being the whole city). Hoping for more clues to clarify this.
- not going to betray us. he almost fell to the dark side and I haven't seen the conclusion of his story but seems like he's going to an issue.
Best Girl current rankings
- Nothing is set yet no decisions have been made just the current rankings.
Best Bro current rankings.
- Makoto - the scene where the lights go out and she grabs jokers leg just made her more endearing. Her driving skills saved the crew after Palace 4. Could beat Kamoshisa in 1v1 volley ball.
- Futba - who doesn't like a quirky redhead. Her being Boss's adopted daughter could be a good thing as he seems to like Joker at this point in the story so he wouldn't have to give him the whole "let me show you my gun collection" talk. Although I'm thinking shes more like the quirky best friend type then best girl material (so sorry Fatuba Fans plesedonthateme)
- Dr.Death - shes a doctor who really cares about her work. Cares more about helping the little girl then getting the credit for it. She basicly broke down when she thought the girl was dead. Also SP Adhesives are amazing.
- Kasami - 100% little sister vibe while Futaba has potential to move up in rank Kasami is stuck in the sister zone. Who knows maybe her "sister" is more interesting.
- Fortune teller- Still a nice person despite the way she was treated. A but gullible though. I could see her sending all of Joker's savings to a Nigerian prince.
- Chess Girl (I know it's not chess) - mid tier maybe she well get more interesting.
- Ann - Not even in the running really because She's going to end up with Ryuji. If Ryuji wasn't around I would say shes not the bightest bulb in the pack. shes not dumb and seems to at least have passed her exams but we have honor student Makoto and super genius Futaba to compare her to. She is empathetic and has a high emotional intelligence. No way shes going to make it as an Actress with her (lack of) skills I cringe every time she tries. She would make a great councilor though with how she relates to people and to seems to be able to get along with everyone. She could also make it in professional sports with how high she was able to throw Mona after the 4th palace.
- Kawakami - Yes she's ranked lower than someone who is not even in the running. First off she lied about her sister WTF! She just seems like a mess. Her clothes don't fit and her hair is never brushed. She is stuck in "the help" tier. Keep her around for laundry and coffee.
Best Kitty current rankings.
- Ryuji - dude is our bro 100% He's the bad influence with a heart of gold and will stick with Joker to the end. He's the Ron Weasly to Joker's Harry Potter. He would be the most fun to go drinking with.
- Yusuke - you will only ever be his 2nd best friend. His true loyalty lies with art. If Joker was hanging off the side of a cliff and Yusuke had to make the decision to save Joker or paint the perfect sunset it would be a real nail biter to see what he decides.
- Mishima- Once he gets over himself he's going to be fine. He's like a more wimpy less fun Ryuji.
- Akechi - he's too full of himself. He always like "ugh I'm just sooooo popular I can't do the little people things like you do" Hanging out with him you would only ever be "Akechi's friend". His sweater vest is dumb.
- Snowball - he didn't deserve to go out like that.
- Morgana - is a spy and slave of the big bad. Also needs stop hitting on Ryuji's girl.
submitted by jhk84
to Persona5 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:33 gregadamson [request] - the password for the Rar of Bar-Kays Holy Ghost (24 tracks 88.2 24Bit)
I got this file from Musicstems but didn't open it until now.
TBK - HG (24 Trx) (PT) (88.2 kHz, 24 Bit).rar
Sadly, it's password protected!
Anyone have the password?
As this is one of my all-time favorite tracks (specifically the amazing drum break), I offer much thanks in advance!
submitted by gregadamson
to stemtrade [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:33 RyanJoseph82 Brendan speaking on his drug addiction pt 2
2023.05.30 23:31 radicalraindeer Why is The Happiest Days of Our Lives not available? Does anyone else have this issue?
2023.05.30 23:29 percepcion_anormal27 Me han pasado cosas raras desde pequeño pt.2
Hola de nuevo les contaré mi experiencia . Antes de la pandemia fui a visitar a unos tíos en una comunidad apartada en México por respeto a mi mismo y para que las cosas tomen su curso naturalmente no diré donde fue. No soy contactado que quede claro. Mis tíos viven en una zona pesquera, me dijeron que si quería ir con ellos a pescar en la madrugada siguiente. Cuando amaneció como habíamos preparado todo una noche antes solo subimos las cosas ala lancha y nos fuimos a una desembocadura que une al mar con un estero de agua dulce ya que ahí hay muchos peces por obvias razónes. En el camino pude ver el ambiente bonito quee me rodeaba yo venía en la punta de la lancha un tio en medio de la lancha y otro tío manejando en el motor y Asus espaldas pude ver un cielo muy despejado se veían muchísimas estrellas planetas constelaciones etc. Eran entre 4 y media y 5 de la mañana. De repente veo una estrella que empieza a brillar entre el cúmulo de varias, esa empieza a sobresalir empieza a agarrar brillo más y más fuerte, me empiezo a espantar no dije nada a mis tíos hasta comprobar que era, luego se detiene, parecía que venía hacia nosotros, se hace hacia atrás ala izquierda, luego a una gran velocidad se empieza a ir ala derecha y se desvanece como en star wsrs cuando viajan a otra galaxia, mi tío de Enmedio de la lancha a él le dije que volteara pero solo vio cuando se empezaba a ir a una gran velocidad pero si lo vio, mi otro tío como iba manejando y me quedaba lejos no le dije al momento si no después pero no lo vio como yo. Desde entonces creo en vidas extraterrestres empecé a ver a ufologos famosos como Jaime mausan pero me influenció más Sixto paz wells un chileno que dice meditando puedes obtener información acerca de dónde se van a dejar ver los ovnis, el básicamente coordina y se comunica para programar avistamientos con ellos para el séquito de seguidores de esas personas expertas. Han pasado más cosas extrañas pero a son ajenas directamente a mi pero si a mi hermano que cuando tenía 3 años más o menos una tía estaba cuidándolo fue a hacer algo ala cocina y le llamo la atención que el estaba riendo y señalando a un lado en específico, ella entro al cuarto y
submitted by percepcion_anormal27
to u/percepcion_anormal27 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:26 imPeachieee WFL?
2023.05.30 23:23 EducationalGlass4263 Who had the coolest crime flashback in oz? Pt. 2
submitted by EducationalGlass4263
to ozshow [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:22 dyingdeadenough Pt. 2: For over a decade, I have received messages like this from my dad on an almost daily basis despite going NC. I am documenting this for legal purposes now.
2023.05.30 23:21 themeppenator01 [SETLIST THREAD] Dead & Company, PNC Music Pavilion, Charlotte, NC, 5/30/23
submitted by themeppenator01
to gratefuldead [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:21 EducationalGlass4263 Who had the coolest death in Oz Pt. 2
submitted by EducationalGlass4263
to ozshow [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:20 AutoModerator [ESSENTIALS] Indieheads Essentials Chart: First Voting Round
The initial nomination round has finished, the ballots have been prepared, and the next stage of the indieheads
Essentials Chart update begins.
What is this? We are updating the sub's essentials list for the first time in several years.
Following an initial nomination round, this first round of community voting is the next in a lengthy process of selecting albums for the essentials chart, reflecting the styles and attitudes of the community.
What is being voted on?
This round will determine which albums move on to the second round of voting for the chart, and more importantly, it also determines which albums will NOT move on. There are literally thousands of albums here, quite a few of those will not be advancing.
How will voting work?
Voting for the first round opens today, May 30th, and all ballots will close midnight CST on June 30th.
In each half-decade ballot, there are hundreds of albums which were nominated by the many members of this community. For convenience, albums have been organized alphabetically. You DO NOT have to vote on every single album on the ballot.
You are free to vote for or against as many, or as few, as you like. You are absolutely allowed to skip ones which you are ambivalent or unsure about, or haven't listened to before.
For every album, there are two choices; YES
(I believe this album is significant to the canon, the community, and/or influential in the scope of alternative, experimental, or independent music. It fits the criteria of being "essential.") NO
(I don't believe this album is significant enough in the scope of alternative, experimental, or independent music, to the community, nor fits the requirement of "essential.")
After submitting a ballot, you are free to return to it and edit your responses at any time, however much you want, as many times as you want, until the ballots close on June 30th.
Since there are so many nominations, we want to encourage users to go back and revisit albums, check out some new stuff, debate and discuss certain bands or records, and overall take their time with every ballot.
How many albums will make it through to the next round?
Not sure yet. It depends entirely on how the results for this first round go-- who knows how positive or negative the voting will be! With this in mind, there's currently no set number of albums that will move on, and will be determined at a later time once all the ballots are locked in.
What's already locked in?
As stated in the original announcement thread, 20 albums
from the past iterations of our Essentials Chart were identified as being "indiessential" auto-locks
for the final results, and will not be voted on during this process. These albums are:
- Bjork - Homogenic (1997)
- The Cure - Disintegration (1989)
- Fiona Apple - When the Pawn (1999)
- Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven! (2000)
- Joanna Newsom - Ys (2006)
- Joy Division - Closer (1980)
- Kate Bush - Hounds of Love (1985)
- LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver (2007)
- The Microphones - The Glow pt. 2 (2001)
- Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West (1997)
- My Bloody Valentine - Loveless (1991)
- Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea (1998)
- Pixies - Doolittle (1989)
- Radiohead - OK Computer (1997)
- Slint - Spiderland (1991)
- Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation (1988)
- The Strokes - Is This It (2001)
- Sufjan Stevens - Illinois (2005)
- Talking Heads - Remain in Light (1980)
- Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (2002)
We've also implemented a rule allowing only one album from an artist per decade for the final chart.
If you're wondering why, for example, The Bends aren't on the ballot, that's because OK Computer already has that spot taken.
Other plans for the first round
This thread will act as a main hub thread for the first round, and will be stickied as often as it can to the front page throughout the month of June. It will also be easily located in the header announcements, in the Daily Music Discussion threads, in the search bar with the [ESSENTIALS] tag, etc.
Throughout June, discussion threads will be posted. These threads will range from focusing on the different decades, to providing soapboxes for users to champion certain albums, trading recommendations from the ballots, etc. Discussion in the Daily Music Threads and elsewhere is, of course, highly encouraged. Good luck, and happy voting!
submitted by AutoModerator
to indieheads [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:16 Suerte10 Hello guys, I need help to complete level 12-1, how can I improve my fleets? or some ship recommendation, I hope someone answers :3
2023.05.30 23:10 Deep_Egg1442 Sdot Go x Jay Hound - 7evside K Pt. 2 ( Official Music Video ) ( ShotBy. KLO Vizionz)
2023.05.30 23:08 MischaWa049 Rare and interesting firearms seen in use in the Russian-Ukraine War, pt. 2
2023.05.30 23:04 era_rex Do you prefer the Korean or Japanese versions of kpop songs?
I was recently listening to the Japanese version of Airplane pt 2 by BTS and I realised I've never actually listened to the Korean version, because I got so used to listening to the Japanese version on youtube it sounded strange to me (side note but the mv for airplane pt 2 japanese version is gorgeousss, it was the video that really got me into bts haha). I also had this effect with Slump by stray kids, but now I love listening to both versions.
submitted by era_rex
to kpopthoughts [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:02 Ok_Paper_5959 We get another chance! Pollex sandals!
2023.05.30 23:00 Low-Huckleberry-3607 Titan build
2023.05.30 22:59 MrDog321 Biggest basketball Pro jackpot I ever seen. (Couldn’t win because there was only 5 balls, the basket didn’t count some of them and the pumper was off)
submitted by MrDog321 to DaveAndBusters [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:58 tylerthemasterbaiter Jessedelrio3 (05-30) Pt. 2
2023.05.30 22:52 No_Priority2124 Image dump pt.2
2023.05.30 22:50 EdSmytheeEsquire Are the lyrics of "Two-Headed Boy, pt. 2" supposed to be fluctuating between the perspectives of Anne Frank, Otto Frank, and Jeff Mangum?
When I heard the first few verses, my initial interpretation was that the narrator was supposed to be Anne Frank communicating with her father, Otto, from beyond the grave, particularly the lyrics encouraging "Daddy" to find a lover and have a new child to fill the void left by a previous one, but then I realized that the lyrics were talking about a male child. At that point, I began thinking that this might be Mangum infusing his own experiences/perspectives with Frank's, which would sort of tie in to the "fusion/blending" motif that recurs throughout the album. Simultaneously, the lyric "In my dream, you're alive and you're crying" sounds like it would be sung from Otto's perspective, although the following line about how the other person's "mouth moves in [his]" makes it sound like this would either be an incest dream or an amalgam of Mangum's and Otto's dreams/experiences.
Admittedly, I don't usually listen to lyrics that closely and I honestly don't even remember if I'd actually listened to this song in full before now, so maybe the underlying meaning is obvious to those who have done a more thorough analysis of this track as well as Aeroplane in general.
submitted by EdSmytheeEsquire
to neutralmilkhotel [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:50 ItsBumHair My AJR tier list